RWBY and REBLS

By Sylviarace2

In the world of Remnant, a place where science and fairy tales coexist, human civilization is pledged by dead... More

Chapter 0.1 - Prologue: Red
Chapter 0.2 - Prologue: White
Chapter 0.3 - Prologue: Black and Navy Blue
Chapter 0.4 - Prologue: Yellow and Crimson
Chapter 0.5 - Prologue: Aqua
Chapter 1.0 - Prologue: Legends, stories scattered through time...
Chapter 1.2 - Team REBL, the first team of young professional huntsmen...
Chapter 1.3 - The two girls in Black and White with Visions...
Chapter 1 - The Fall of Beacon; part 1
Chapter 2 - The Fall of Beacon; part 2
Chapter 3 - The Fall of Beacon; part 3
Chapter 4 - The Fall of Beacon; part 4/Final
Chapter 0.6 - Prologue: Indigo
Chapter 0.7 - Prologue: Orange
Chapter 5 - The Realm of Darkness; part 1
Chapter 6 - Team RNJR's Story
Chapter 7 - Weiss and Lily's Story
Chapter 8 - Yang and Roxas' Story
Chapter 9 - Blake's Story
Chapter 10 - Rave, Oscar and Sonya's Story
Chapter 11 - The Realm of Darkness; part 2
Epilogue - Little Red Riding Hood's notes
Chapter 0.8 - Prologue: The story of the family of Gods of Light and Darkness
Chapter 0.9 - Prologue: The Branwen twins and the Flame Acolyte
Chapter 12 - Welcome to Haven
Chapter 13: Dread in the Air
Chapter 14: Unforeseen Complications
Chapter 15: Lightning the Fire
Chapter 16: Necessary Sacrifice
Chapter 17: Known by its Song
Chapter 18: Rest and Resolutions
Chapter 19: Alone Together
Chapter 20: A Perfect Storm
Chapter 21: True Colors

Chapter 1.1 - Team RWBY

18 1 0
By Sylviarace2

~Narrator pov ~

~•~

Once upon a time, a young hero named Ruby Rose,

an exalted heiress named Weiss Schnee,

a troubled rogue named Blake Belladonna,

and a party girl named Yang Xiao Long-

These are the four members of team RWBY,

a team brought together and trained for the sole purpose of combating the rampant evils that plague the fantastic world of Remnant. If these four girls want to graduate Beacon Academy, they'll have to learn to work together both on the battlefield and in the classroom.

~•~

Ruby Rose finds herself in the middle of robbery committed by the famous criminal Roman Torchwick.

With Ruby's help from Glynda Goodwitch,

Ruby's efforts to stop him attract the attention of professor Ozpin, head of Beacon Academy,

who grants her special admission to his school two years early, when she gladly accepts. Ruby makes a new friend, the bumbling swordsman Jaune Arc,

during her overwhelming first day at Beacon. Jaune makes the mistake of flirting with Weiss but finds a friend in star athlete Pyrrha Nikos,

while Ruby is horrified to learn the details of Beacon's initiation ritual. After dropping into the vast Emerald Forest, Ruby and the other initiates scramble to find their new partners and survive against the vicious creatures of Grimm. To their mutual displeasure, Ruby and Weiss are paired up during the initiation. Meanwhile Pyrrha lends a hand to Jaune, who may be in over his head at Beacon. Yang and Blake happily partner up, while tensions rise between Ruby and Weiss. Things are going smoothly for Blake and Yang, but everything goes south when the other pairs show up with giant monsters on their trails.

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Jaune, Pyrrha and fellow students Nora Valkyrie

and Lie Ren

fight for their lives against the monstrous inhabitants of the Emerald Forest in their first true test as huntsmen and huntresses.

The teams have been informed and classes at Beacon have begun, but Weiss can't understand why Ruby was put in charge of RWBY instead of her. While Weiss struggles with her pride, Ruby begins to really wander if the headmaster made a mistake in making her leader of team RWBY.

Jaune, the least-capable of the new hunters, suffers under a bully by the hands of team CRDL.

Pyrrha comes up with a plan to help Jaune, but things get complicated when he reveals how he came to the school.

Jaune is being blackmailed into one terrible situation after another, but when Pyrrha becomes the target of a mean prank, he stands up to his tormentors. Jaune has proved himself by showing everyone that he truly has professional and he has been repairs his friendship with Pyrrha.

The two new contenders known as Sun Wukong

and Penny Polendina

the two came came to town in anticipation of becoming tournament. Blake and Weiss clash over prejudices concerning the faunus, which leads to Blake revealing her dark past that she's a cat faunus and was the member of the White Fang.

Blake and Sun attempt to find out who's behind a series thefts after Blake told Sun and Kit about her past with the White Fang and her home and most importantly that she met the love of her life who accepted her just the way she is and just the way she accepted her loved one, while team RWBY try to find her after she runs away. Blake and Weiss has both made up and decide to get along as friends. Later on at night, Blake calls her boyfriend and told him everything that she been through and he told her the same.

~•~

A new semester at Beacon begins in a messy way as teams RWBY and JNPR go at it in a breakdown, drag out food fight. Meanwhile, sinister forces together as Cinder Fall,

Emerald Sustrai

And Mercury Black

are ready to strike at an unexpected Kingdom.

Blake, restless ever since her encounter with Torchwick, convinces the rest of team RWBY to help her hunt down the criminal. Cinder initiates the next phase of her plan.

RWBY is joined by Sun and Neptune

in their hunt for Torchwick. While scouring the town for clues, Ruby bumps into her friend Penny, who's been behaving even more strangely than usual before found out that she's a robot and had a twin brother who is a robot like her.

Blake and Sun find Torchwick supplying advanced armaments to a group of radicals, but the two are discovered. RWBY all must unite to defeat their enemies newest weapon.

Pyrrha is one of the most promising new huntresses at Beacon, called "the invisible girl" for good reason. But, when it comes to matters of the heart, Pyrrha's much more vulnerable than she lets on.

Blake is running herself ragged trying to figure out Torchwick's next move and Yang tries to get her to relax a bit and enjoy the upcoming dance with a little help of Yang's boyfriend. Yang made a call to her boyfriend. Yang and her boyfriend Roxas Evans told Blake the story that the reason why they wanted Blake to relax.

Pyrrha and Jaune both deal with unrequited love.

Jaune starts to realize how Pyrrha feels about him and makes a bold move and confessed his feelings for her and she accepts him. Ruby notices something amiss outside the dance and ends up fighting for her life.

The first year students received their first real missions as huntsmen and huntresses as Ozpin and his allies seek away to counter their mysterious for.

Accompanied by the eccentric huntsman, team RWBY battles the Grimm in an abandoned part of the city, all while secretly searching for Torchwick's hideout.

Weiss, Blake and Yang contemplate why they want to become huntresses, while really makes a startling discover keep underground.

Team RWBY fights against the clock to stop a train from reaching its destination.

Hundreds of Grimm pour into the city and team RWBY alone cannot stop them, Cinder's carefully laid schemes are in danger of coming apart, so cuz she thinks of a way to salvage the situation.

~•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 6 10
After the harrowing events of Volume 8, our heroines are thrust into an unknown world-the Ever After! However, once Team RWBY explores this strange a...
33.8K 440 16
At Beacon Academy, young Huntsmen and Huntresses are taught and trained to protect the people and maintain the peace for all of Remnant's inhabitants...
2.9K 70 9
A young hero, an exalted heiress, a troubled rogue, a party girl, and a noble knight. These are the five members of RWBY, a team brought together and...
2.1K 16 66
an Elite Team of warriors join forces with Ruby Rose and her friends. this Team is lead by Joshua Branwen (default) or (Y/N) Josh is Cinder's Brother...