Bound to My Billionaire Boss

Per MercyAkodegbe

"I love you!" He screamed and a sob escaped her lips. "I love you Rosie...from that day-" he took a step and... Més

Chapter 1- First day at work
Chapter 2-Heartwarming handshake
Chapter 3- He knew a lot
Chapter 4- Sophia's threat
Chapter 5- Clumsy?
Chapter 6- Her mum took a loan
Chapter 7- Fear
Chapter 8- Haunted memory
Chapter 9- Fired
Chapter 10- A wrong kiss with feelings
Chapter 11- Cravings and feelings
Chapter 12- Affection and care
Chapter 13- Salary ahead on a condition
Chapter 14-A visit to Italy (emotions)
Chapter 15- A step into feelings
Chapter 16-Took her as his date
Chapter 17- Met Williams
Chapter 18- Heated emotions
Chapter 19- Trouble looming
Chapter 20- Innocent (now in danger)
Chapter 21- Threats and fear
Chapter 22- Fear and recovery at last
Chapter 23- Back to New York
Chapter 24- Jealousy
Chapter 25- Angry and got her in danger
Chapter 26- Saved her
Chapter 27- Happy with him
Chapter 28- In his house

Chapter 29- Anger?

87 4 0
Per MercyAkodegbe

Rosalie's POV

I sniffed and leaned into Mr. Alexander as he led the way. I gawked around in awe of his house. We finally reached his study and he pushed the door open.

At once, the smell of books filled my nostrils and I let my eyes dart around. The study was a large one, almost a pristine office. It was immaculate and a large shelf of books was on the left.

There were two chairs and a desk in the room.
One chair was in front of the desk and a lone lamp was on the desk. It was still on.

I bet he forgot it there.

"Sit," he mumbled and took his hands off me and suddenly, I felt alone. I sniffed as he walked around before he settled in front of a computer I didn't notice.

"Use your phone, connect to the house WiFi and entertain yourself while I work."

"I said I want to help you to work" I voiced out and he turned to me. "You're still frail Rosie, your arm is burnt, you shouldn't stress it."

"I'm not," I mumbled and walked to him. "I'm your secretary and you paid me ahead already, I should work—"

"You want to taunt me?" He scoffed and pulled me to his thighs and a whimper escaped my lips since his fingers scraped my burn.

"See? Sorry," he made me sit on his thighs as he accessed the computer. "You're still frail. You should even get to sleep."

"I—" I licked my lips as I tried to muster courage, "I want to be close to you" I breathed out and shut my eyes.

My eyes were closed as I didn't hear anything till he chortled, "Stay right here, then," he pulled me closer and my arms went around him completely drowned in comfort.

I rested my head in his chest and he ruffled my hair. "You're a distraction, Rosie. A distraction I love," he chortled and I smiled.

I sniffed and clenched tighter to him. I couldn't believe after his anger, I was on his thighs. Well, what could I do? I loved his presence even though it was wrong.

I laid still in his arms as he worked until my lids felt heavy and I drowned into sleep.

————

The light tap on my shoulders jolted me out of my sleep. I yawned as I rolled on the surface I was. My hand met with hardness and immediately, a soft texture came in contact with my palms.

"Sir," I yawned as my eyes fluttered open to see that of Mr. Alexander. "Are you okay?" His eyes bore holes into mine and I nodded.

"You look weak. Will you visit the hospital?"

"No," I shook my head and sat up. And that's when my brain registered my surroundings. I was on the bed in a room.

Intricate marvel designs glorified the wall and there was a giant wardrobe that stood at the left. My eyes roamed around before it landed on the bed I was in.

I was on the giant bed in the room on the most comfortable sheet ever. "What?" Mr Alexander asked and I took my eyes to him.

"Come on, let's go have breakfast."

"Huh?" My eyes widened and that's when I noticed the rays of sunlight that pierced through the rolled curtains. "It's morning, already?"

"Yes," his brows creased as he stared at me. "Are you sure you're good? You slept for more than 10 hours."

"I am," I muttered and stood. "Did my phone ring, sir"

"Yes," he released a scoff and walked to his bed stand. "Here, Aria persistently called."

"Aria!" I grabbed the phone with widened eyes and dialled her number. "For goodness, sake. Where the hell have you been?"

"Aria" I swallowed hard as my brain tried to search for an answer. "Office," I voiced out and ran my hands through my hair.

"Goddamn it! Don't lie to me Rosie, I went to that office. Your boss wasn't there and neither were you," she yelled and my eyes widened. I bit on my lips as I couldn't think of anything else except the truth.

There was no going back. I whipped my head to Mr. Alexander but looked away at his penetrating gaze, "Aria" I mumbled and took a deep breath. "It's a long story."

"Then cut it short and spill!' she yelled and I sighed. I glanced at Mr Alexander and then, his eyes were off me. "I'll tell you later, okay? Please" I added and took a deep breath. "Please."

"I'll go to your house" she yelled and ended the call.

I sighed. I took a deep breath, still surprised. Aria even went to the company. Did she call me that much?

Of course. She freaking gave me 20 missed calls.

"What're you planning to tell her?" Mr Alexander asked and I whipped my head to him. "What lie are you going to tell her?"

"I don't know" I breathed out and palmed my face. I was doing something Aria shouldn't know of. I lied to her too. What was I turning into?

"So, you're going to stand there and do what?" He scoffed and I heard his footsteps. "Take a shower in that bathroom and come to the living room when you're done."

What? I scoffed before I turned to him. My eyes roamed on him as I observed his demeanour. It had gone cold and his eyes held a frigid look.

What happened?
Was he angry that I couldn't convince Aria? Was he angry Aria knew I wasn't in the office?

Before I could utter a word, he was out of sight. I let out a sigh and palmed my face. Was I threading in the wrong direction? I couldn't even tell Mum too. And it was wrong.

I had to see how it goes. I sniffed and glanced around and my eyes met with the giant door. No, not door but doors. I knew one had to lead to the bathroom.

I trudged towards it before I stopped. He didn't even tell me what to wear. I definitely can't stay in this attire I'm in. I scoffed and sucked in my cheeks.

His pissed self didn't let him.
I wonder what made him angry.

Pushing the thoughts at the back of my mind, I pushed the first door open and I was thankful it led to the bathroom. My jaw dropped at the exquisite designs of the office.

A jacuzzi bathtub was in the middle and it had faucets and the sink. The smell of petals found their way into my nose but I couldn't find any petals in there. It was his usual familiar scent.

A smile danced on my lips as I admired the heavenly bathroom.
I had to shower. I paused and glanced around and I sighted a towel on one of the hangers and surprisingly, an attire was behind it.

My curiosity peaked and I trudged to the dress. It was a female frilly dress and it was adorned with flowers. Was it for me?

I thought he didn't get dresses!

A blush rose to my cheeks and I kept the clothes back before glancing around. I had to shower and go meet him.

————

As I took slow steps towards the living room, I fondled my hands. My hair was still a little wet and it glued to my face. My burn was healing and it didn't hitch that much.

The moment the flip flops I was in stepped into the living room, Mr Alexander raised his eyes to me. I stood frozen under his gaze as his eyes pierced my skin.

"Come,"

At once, my jelly legs found themselves heading to him just like that day at the hotel. When I was a few steps from him, I stopped and cast my eyes to the floor, unable to meet up with his gaze.

"The gown looks good on you," his lips curled into a smile I saw he tried to resist.

"Thank you, sir" I sucked in my cheeks and the blood that rushed to them.

"Alexander" he mumbled and I forced my orbs to him. "Huh?" My lips went agape and he scoffed.

"I've told you once, haven't I? Call me Alexander."

"But—" I stopped remembering I'd called him by his name at least three times. Why was I about to protest?

"Nothing," I shook my eyes and glanced around.

"Breakfast is ready," he stood and grabbed my hand. "I'm sure you'd love it."

"Really Sir?"

"Alexander."

"Really A…lex—ander," I forced myself to say and he scoffed. "You switch better than I do," he mumbled under his breath.

We reached the dining table that only had two chairs around it. Light from the open curtains illuminated the space because it was dark but okay.

I settled down and uncovered the plate. The strong smell of the egg sauce dissolved in my nostrils and I salivated. With a heightened appetite, I dug into the food. I sniffed as I tried to ignore his eyes on me. He barely ate from his food and my brows creased. Why?

"You don't have an appetite, sir?"

"Alexander," he scoffed and I sighed. I guess there was no other choice.

"Are you not hungry, Alexander?" I managed to ask and he nodded.

"You just eat and let's get back to the living room."

I nodded. I chewed slowly on the food as I thought of his name from my mouth. It was good but I'd like to shorten it. I preferred calling him Xander.

"Sir?" I called and his brows puckered up. "Can I call you—" I took a breath and gathered courage. "Xander?"

His lips curled into a smirk before he shrugged, "Yes."

"Alright, Xander" I mumbled with a smile. Xander was way easier to call compared to Alexander. Probably because I used to refer to him as Mr. Alexander.

"I'm done," I mumbled and he stood. I followed him until we were back in the living room.

"I need to work," he grabbed his phone before turning to me. "Entertain yourself while I work. It won't disturb me," he mumbled to my surprise.

Was he still pissed? I parted my lips to say something but no words came out. I sighed and exhaled. I had to use the TV then.

I grabbed the remote control trying to focus on a channel but I got none. They weren't interesting.

I whipped my head to Mr Alexander no Xander and his brows were creased as his eyes were buried into his phone. He uses his laptop, phone and everything to work.

I sighed and tried not to huff. I wanted a conversation but I had to respect the fact that he was always busy.

With no choice, I turned off the TV and rested on the sofa. Why'd he be working? I wanted to talk. I palmed my face as I reminisced on memories.

I slept off in his arms yesterday, he had kissed me several times, and he saved me from those thugs. I couldn't believe I was drugged. My psychosis had slowed down and I was thankful I didn't experience it anymore.

I sighed and buried myself deeper into his memories of me before a voice boomed, "You're stunningly pretty."

I stopped. My lips went agape and I raised my head to him. His phone was away and his face held a smile that accentuated his cheekbones. Why'd he compliment me out of the blue?

"Hmm," he chuckled and stood to settle beside me while I tried to leave a considerable distance to no avail. He grabbed my face, his hands brushing off the strand of hair on my face while heat scoured through him.

"Your beauty is enough to quell my anger," he chortled and leaned down to me. "I can't resist you," he added and with a smirk, he captured my lips leaving me stunned.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Broken Soul Per D R E A M E R

Literatura romàntica

1.8M 80.3K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
The Bar Per Annelie Leddy

Literatura romàntica

1.4M 40.7K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
Only You Per Sam Shelly

Literatura romàntica

3.5K 247 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...
2.1M 63.4K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...