Jihan || one shots

By Shujii_wa

Some Jihan one shots:)) Can be angst, Fluff, Smuts, drama etc. Recommendations open :> Some stories will be... More

Wish You Were Sober
Troublemaker
My R
Treat You Better
Mi Casa Su Casa
If It Was Me
Can't Live With Losing You
Him Or Me
Lust
'Light A Flame'
Falling For You
Happy For You
He's Mine
Just Bestfriends[?]
Im Yours, Not His
I Love You
Teach
Wedding Ring
Astronomy
Fuck Me
Timeline
Jealousy
Promise[d]
Lollipop
Promise[d] pt 2
A Secret
Don't Leave
Boyfriends
In Another Life
Even If The World Ends Tomorrow
I Can't
August
Mi Casu Su Casa Pt 2
Sorry

Our Honeymoon

1.5K 33 12
By Shujii_wa

"Are you ready for tonight Shua?" Leaning away from the kiss Jeonghan asked his husband which he's pinning on a wall btw-. "Of course i am Han" Jishua replied, smiling then got pulled again forming a rather wet and sloppy kiss this time.

Slowly Jeonghan's lips went down on Joshua's neck kissing and licking it before biting then sucking it, his hands pinning Joshua's, his legs slowly rubbing Joshua's dick earning some soft moans from his husband.

"Aahn.. H-han" Joshua breathed out feeling his husband suck on his adam apple. "Yes?" Jeonghan muttered out in between his suck.

"Bed.. Let's go to the Agh~ bed.." He whimpered making Jeonghan smirk and pecled Joshua's lips before he replied. "Alright"

They bothb removed their tops only leaving their pants on, Joshua now laying down on the bed looking insanely handsome and needy for Jeonghan who's on top of him admiring the handsome mess beneath him.

"Oh Shua" He whispered leaning in, his fingers caressed Joshua's hair to the side then went to the younger's cheeks. "You don't know how long I wanted this" He added licking his husband's ear which smiled.

"Like I haven't too?" Joshua replied smiling at the older who's enjoying every oart of this like he's enjoying every part too.

Leaning in again forming a wet and sloppy kiss yet so soft and endearing making them feel safe. Feeling so warm and loved by sharing each other's warmth, no lust or horniness well maybe a bit- but mostly just pure sharing of warmth and love for each other is all that they can feel.

Both boys enjoying the kiss that their sharing that Joshua didn't even noticed his pants and were long gone and removed by his husband.

"Hannie.." He whispered in between their kiss. "I really love you Shuji" Jeonghan suddenly said, pulling away from the kiss smiling and looking so lovingly at Joshua who did the same and replied "I really love you too Hannie"

Again a kiss was formed at this rate Joshua had known enough that Jeonghan really likes kisses which he doesn't mind.

"Ugh—Fuck.. " Joshua suddenly groaned as he felt three thin fingers slide on his dick. "Wow a curse?" Shocked from what Joshua said, Jeonghan smirked.

It's actually a new sensation for Joshua and same goes for Jeonghan.. It's their first, having sex.

"Do you want to proceed Shuji?" Jeonghan asked, wanting to know whether Joshua's really comfortable or not. "Mn.. Y-yeah.." Joshua tried his best to reply while Jeonghan had completely removed his boxers and is stroking his dick.

"Alright shall we proceed?" He asked again this time just earning a nodd from the younger who's trying to suppress his whimpers which he chuckled at and removed his pants and boxers as well.

"Wait a sec Shua.." Jeonghan moved grabbing the lube and condom from the drawer then slowly poured the liquid on his fingers with Joshua stayed their laying down actually nervous.

"Han" He called turning Jeonghan's attetion to him. "Yes Shua?"

"Won't it hurt?" He sat up, Jeonghan chuckled and approached Joshua again. "It will, at first" He Jeonghan putted his other hand on Joshua's leg making him open his legs.

"But im gonna ask you again? Are you sure about this?" Looking so sincerely, not pressuring Joshua who stayed silent for a while but took a deep breath before saying. "Yeah...yeah of course" He then putted his hands on Jeonghan's shoulder as he's not sitting up and opened his legs a bit making him a little embarrassed seeing both of his and Jeonghan's dick.

That was all Jeonghan needed to hear then slid his finger on Joshua's hole, Joshua's grip on Jeonghan's shoulder tightened, tilting his head, moaned softly and quietly from pain and pleasure.

Jeonghan carefully examines his husbands face to know whether he's fine and comfortable then slid another finger in this time earning a little more loud soft moan.

"Is this fine?" He asked. Joshua could only nodded, feeling if he open his mouth moans would come out instead of words but Jeonghan took that as a signal and started moving his hands.

"A-aagh~" Finally a loud moan resulting Jeonghan to smile and lick his lips.

As soon Jeonghan felt Joshua getting comfortable because Joshua kept moaning now, Jeonghan mad ethe scissor posture on his hand stretching Joshua's hole which he earned a loud whimper at that.

"S-shit~Hannie.."

Jeonghan took out his fingers, Joshua whined at the sudden loss of feeling. Face it both Joshua and Jeonghan are already hard od course ever since their make out session and Jeonghan can't seem to take it anymore and putted the condom on his dick and poured the liquid on it.

"Shua lay down and turn around" Jeonghan said, Joshua obeyed it and lay down and turned around having his head on the pillow and his ass a little up in the air making Jeonghan bit his lips.

"Tell me if it hurts" He added now slowly inserting his dick which Joshua whined and whimpered at.

"H-han.. Ugh- Y-your big~" He whined feeling the pain and pleasure at the same time. "B-bare with me Shua, your still so tight" Jeonghan groaned as he fully went inside feeling Joshua's wall clenching on his dick.

"Hannie.. Kiss me.." Joshua ordered whoch Jeonghan did so and kissed Joshua who's trying to keep the pain away by distracting himself in the kiss which worked and eventually Joshua had adjusted and loosened up.

"Y-you can move now.." He letted his husvand know who obeyed and started movibg gently.

"A-ah—Jeonghan.." Joshua kept whinibg softly feeling the gentle thrust from Jeonghan. "Faster.." He ordered now feeling only pleasure and no more pain in which Jeonghan smirked at and went faster.

Joshua now kept moaning, whining whimpering as Jeonghan went faster making him feel a heveanly addicting feeling and pleasure. "Ah.. Aah~ H-hannie~"

As Joshua kept letting his moans out of course it turned Jeonghan on more and thursted in more faster and deeper making Joshua moan more loudly.

"UGH—Auuhh.. Hannie more~" Now enjoying the pleasure he ordered while Jeonghan doesn't have any complaints and just follow his husband's order.

"S-shit Shua.. You feel so Mnh.. Good" Jeonghan groaned while thrusting in more deeper and faster trying to find Joshua's prostate which then later on he found.

"A-AH—J-jeonghan.. There,- Augh~ right t-there.." He pleaded garbbing the sheets tightly and closing his eyes from the heavenly feeling, the twp boys clearly loves it.

Slapping, lewd sounds, moans, whimpered and whines filled the whoe room and some loud moans from Joshua every time Jeonghan hits his prostate.

Jeonghan then leaned in for a kiss then later on went to Joshua's neck still thrusting in so Joshua kept moaning as the older thrust and sucks his necks.

"Aah.. Aagh~ Uahhh.." Those sounds makes Jeonghan so turned on that he stopped sucking Joshua's neck only to thrust in more deeper.

"AAGH~" Joshua yelped feeling Jeonghan's dick so deep inside of him which he likes for a reason...

"You like that?" Jeonghan smirked seeing the reaction from the Joshua. "E-eung.. Hannie more.. Im close~" Joshua replied desperate, feeling himself getting close in his organism.

"Alright love.." Jeonghan then started to thrust in more, completely pleasuring Joshua until later on Joshua came and Jeonghan kissed him, forming a sloppy and soft kiss.

After pulling away from the kiss Jeonghan started moving again for his organism which shock Joshua and moaned.

"F-fuck Shua im close" Said in such a low and husky voice that made Joshua's breath hitch and just let out any lewd sounds that's coming from his mouth. A few thrust then later Jeonghan came and took his dick out, leaving Joshua panting.

"Again" Jeonghan said, not asking but ordering in which Joshua just nodded at. Let's be honest they both enjoyed it.

So Jeonghan disposed of the used condom and put up a new one and made Joshua turn around now laying down facing him.

"You look so gorgeous Shuji.. Now let me see how you look like when i wreck you" Jeonghan talked dirty turning Joshua on, his husband just got more hotter.

"Fuck.." Joshua whispered, vut wa sloud enough for Jeonghan to hear so he smirked and put his dick Joshua's asshole again earning a loud whimper from Joshua.

"Aah~ H-hannie"

Now seeing Joshua's reaction, Messy hair and closing his eyes while moaning was so hot for Jeonghan so he then started moving in while carefully enjoying the feeling and watching Joshua's reaction who seems to be pleasured and enjoying it.

That went on for like 2 more hours lmao they got up to 5 rounds mwehehehe

---------

"Good morning" Joshua heard a voice call him as soon as he opened his eyes and saw his husband laying beside him, both of the boys still naked from last night but is clean since Jeonghan cleaned Joshua up last night when Joshua immediately fell asleep after their last round, Jeonghan smiling so dearly which made him smile and blush.

"Morning Angel"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 236 11
it's all in the title. - oneshots inspired by songs. -fluff -angst -mature OPEN REQUEST♥
261K 6.1K 41
the world needs more soonhoon content so presenting to y'all, a book full of soonhoon oneshots! genres: fluff, angst, smut, domesticity, ++
148K 4.3K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open
83K 1.3K 21
meanie oneshots cus im meanie trash. ☆contains •fluff •angst(?) ▪︎occasional jeongcheol/jihan and junhao oneshots~ •I dont do requests srry