Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss O...

By HellsomeGoose

《Requests Closed》 Just a collection of Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss oneshots [Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin... More

Request Page
☆Me and You- Stolitz
☆Unlikely Comfort- Husk & Vaggie
☆Dance With Me- Radiodust
☆Nightmares- M&M
☆Couple Time- Fizzmodeus
☆My Sick Little Murderer- Stolitz
☆Forever And Always- Radiodust
☆Save me- Stolitz
☆Prank- RadioDust
☆Overworked- Chaggie
☆Dads Are The Best- Octavia & Stolas
☆Blanket Burrito- Fizzmodeus
☆Sleep Deprived- BlitzFizz
☆Trick or Treat- Stolitz & Fizzmodeus
☆Under The Blood Moon- RadioDust
☆Moxxie?- M&M
☆Starstruck- Fizzmodeus
☆Damn It- Striker x Andrealphus
☆Reconnecting- Blitzø x Verosika (Past Stolitz)
☆The Letter-Mammon x Fizzarolli
☆Board Games- Mammon x NB Reader
☆Caught- Seviathan x Baxter
☆Mine- *Yandere*Queen Bee x Blitzø
☆Burns- Baxter x Nifty
☆Panic Attack- Stolitz
☆Panic Attack- Fizzmodeus
☆Panic Attack- M&M
☆Sick Day- BlitzFizz
☆Show Off- Mammon x Asmodeus
☆Big News- Fizzmodeus
☆School- BlitzFizz
☆Horse- BlitzFizz
☆Lovey Dovey- Mammon x NB Reader

☆Pajama Party- Hazbin Hotel

919 18 23
By HellsomeGoose

A/N: It is officially spooky season, my favorite time of year. Because of this, expect multiple Halloween and Fall themed chapters. Of course I will still write requests, but any of the non-requested chapters will be mostly Halloween related

Plot: Charlie sets up a Halloween sleepover

Ships Included:

●Alastor x Angel
●Charlie x Vaggie

~☆~

Halloween night, possibly one of Charlie's favorite times of year. Normally she would just spend her holiday's with Vaggie and her parents occasionally, but this year was different.

Since all of the hazbins have started getting along a bit more, especially Alastor and Angel, she decided to treat them to a night of fun and most likely an excuse to have a bonding moment.

Now they were all down in the lobby of the empty hotel, which Charlie had specifically spent the time to turn into a nice spot for a sleepover. A large TV, multiple snacks, room for their sleeping bags, and pretty much anything they could possibly want.

Husker still sat at the bar, his feet propped up on the counter and a bottle of whiskey in his hand. As much as he dreaded having to spend time with everyone, at least he had his alcohol. Nifty was mainly focused on keeping the room nice, clean, and organized. Vaggie and Charlie were sitting on the couch composing a list of horror/Halloween movies to watch. The only two that were unaccounted for were Alastor and Angel.

"I told you they wouldn't show up, hun," Vaggie said as they were adding the last few movie ideas to the page.

Charlie sighed, "maybe you're right."

Just then, they all heard footsteps echoing down the hall. Shortly after, they saw Alastor walking next to Angel, who had Fat Nuggets cradled in his arms.

"My apologies for being late," Alastor started, "these two couldn't decide on what pajamas to wear and Angel insisted on face masks before bed, so he had some trouble chosing ones for everyone."

"I knew which ones to get for me, Smiles, and Nuggs, you guys just get normal ones cause ya never tell me what ya like," Angel added as he put Fat Nuggets down on he floor and helped Alastor set up their sleeping bags on the floor.

"Of course, you just had to pick the strawberry one for me, didn't you?" Alastor said, shooting a small glare in Angel's direction.

"How could I not? You are my strawberry pimp after all," Angel responded with a wink.

Alastor sighed, "I said you could call me the weird pet names you wanted to, but that is one of the only ones that are off limits for you."

"Ya really think thats gonna stop me?"

"Unfortunately not."

Charlie laughed a bit at their antics, deciding to get the night started. It took a while to get Husker away from the bar and get Nifty to relax a bit, but she got them to sit down eventually.

Angel ended up deciding that face masks would be first on the agenda while Vaggie helped decide what board game they would all play. Husker and Vaggie ended up being the only ones who didn't wear one. Vaggie was never really one for face masks and Husker said that he would cut off one of Angel's arms if he tried, though that definitely earned him a death threat from the radio demon. Honestly, everyone was surprised that even Alastor wore one. He quite enjoyed them ever since he and Angel started dating. And even Fat Nuggets got his own face mask.

Eventually everyone agreed on Monopoly, considering they had a whole night to do whatever they wanted, and also a lot of time to kill. What could go wrong?

~☆~

"I ain't paying you shit!" Husker yelled, placing his bottle of booze to the side.

"It's the rules, ya fuckin' moron! You landed on my property, I got a hotel there, pay up motherfucker!" Angel replied, handing Fat Nuggets over to Alastor in case things got messy.

Charlie immediately tried to calm the situation down. "Guys, c'mon, it's just a game. Husk, you really do have to pay Angel, it is the rules after all."

"I ain't got a lot of money left, and I sure as hell ain't giving it all to that bitch," Husker said, taking another swig from his bottle.

"You're just upset because you hate to lose, Husker. But this isn't gambling, there is nothing you will lose other than your dignity," Alastor added, not really aiming to help the situation, rather to instigate it.

"Oh, you wanna fight, motherfucker?" Husker said, leaning over towards Alastor, who passed Fat Nuggets back over to Angel.

"I've been ready to fight since you starter insulting my angel."

Charlie jumped in again, "okay okay, new game! How about some Uno?"

~☆~

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Husker groaned as another plus four was set on the pile.

"How the hell are we losing to a damn pig?!" Vaggie yelled, annoyed as well.

"Vaggie!" Charlie scolded, surprised how Vaggie swore so suddenly.

"Oh, so now you're insulting Bacon, now?" Alastor said, static surrounding his head.

"Of course I am! He's a fucking animal! Probably has mush for brains!" Husker said, throwing his cards down and standing up in frustration.

Angel threw his cards down as well, standing up and getting closer to Husker. "Say one more things about Nuggs, I fucking dare you."

Charlie jumped up and shoved the two away from each other. "Okay, how about a movie instead. Each of us can pick one! Who wants to go first?"

Alastor raised his hand. "I would like to request Saw III."

Charlie smiles, "I don't think I've seen that one. Sure!"

Angel and Husker start laughing a bit, and thankfully Charlie didn't hear it or anything they said either. Angel leans over to his boyfriend, still laughing a bit.

"You're gonna scar her for life, Smiles," Angel says. Alastor wraps an arm around him.

"I know, but it is one of my favorite movies and she is too kind-hearted to turn it off until it's over," Alastor says, a more sinister grin on his face than usual.

Vaggie could sense that something was up with the movie choice and wad very suspicious of the three boys reactions, but she didn't say anything for now. Besides, if Nifty wasn't speaking her mind then there was no problem with the choice, right?

Wrong. There was a big problem, a huge problem. Charlie was terrified, slightly clinging to her girlfriend the whole time, her eyes occasionally faltering from the screen at the more gory parts. Vaggie was pissed to say the least, but Charlie insisted that she caused the least amount of problems as possible, and she didn't consider this a huge problem to make a fuss over.

Alastor found the movie rather hilarious, but that wasn't surprising to anyone. Gory movies were always his favorite.

Angel didn't rally mind horror movies. Sure, he preferred romance or comedy, but this was fine. Though there were a few traps that he didn't particularly like, such as the one called The Rack. He was fine with blood, not so much with several bones breaking. A couple bones, fine; five limbs slowly twisting until they snapped, definitely not. So, during that one moment, Angel held Fat Nuggets close and covered the pigs eyes as he felt Alastor pull him close and gently rub his arm.

Husker really did like horror movies, and he did enjoy Saw, but there was something about this particular one that just freaked him out to no end. Maybe it was the multiple different traps all at once that gave him a headache or maybe it was the traps themselves, either way he was slightly uncomfortable at certain parts.

Nifty didn't mind the movie at all, she didn't seem to have any particularly strong reaction to anything. She acted like it was any other normal movie she would watch. Husker found that funny.

Eventually, the movie ended. Charlie was still shaken up a lot, her voice quivering as she grabbed the remote to change the movie.

"G-great choice, Al. So, um, who's next?" Vaggie shot a death glare at everyone, daring them to pick a movie that was just as bad as that one.

Husker sighed and raised his hand, "lets do a classic. The Conjuring."

Charlie smiled, she knew that one, and she rather liked paranormal movies. She set up the movie and watched as Husker didn't get up to grab another bottle of booze and instead grabbed the bowl of popcorn from Nifty's hands. Vaggie kept her arms tightly wrapped against Charlie's torso protectively. Angel and Alastor leaned against each other with Fat Nuggets in between them, sharing a bowl of gummy worms. Overall, Charlie was happy that everyone was enjoying themselves.

The next few movies definitely weren't as bad af the first, mostly because they didn't have a lot of gore in them. Though, as the night slowly came to a close, Charlie finally put on her choice of movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas. It seemed as though everyone was happy with that choice, mostly because it was calming enough to fall asleep to. Nifty was already fast asleep. Husker was on the verge of falling asleep due to all the alcohol he drank earlier. Angel rubbed his eyes as he put Fat Nuggets in his sleeping bag since the pig was already asleep. Charlie just decided to let everyone lay down and slowly fall asleep one by one.

Soon enough, about halfway through the movie, mostly everyone was asleep. Nifty was curled up on top of her sleeping bag. Husker was on his back with the bowl of popcorn slowly falling to the side and spilling some of its contents. Alastor and Angel were on their sides, Angel's face against Alastor's chest with their arms wrapped around each other.

Charlie yawned and relaxed against Vaggie's back, causing her to smile and kiss Charlie's forehead.

"Get some sleep, hun, you've had a long night. Everyone had a great time, so relax," Vaggie said reassuringly. Charlie nodded and her eyes slowly closed as she felt Vaggie pull a blanket over her.

Best sleepover ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 871 13
My first book of oneshots! THIS IS DONE. I AM NO LONGER WORKING ON IT. SORRY. Requests are currently CLOSED. this Is a oneshots book based around Ha...
236K 4.7K 73
Requests ||CLOSED|| - Updated 8th February 2024
8.2K 183 4
A collection of various oneshots with your favorite Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss characters. Typically malereaderxvarious.
61.1K 1.3K 30
The title says everything. Requests are open. Alright ✨️bye✨️