Mini Festa with ARMY

By BTS-Community

Welcome to our Mini-Festa with ARMY! This is where we will host unique and engaging events that will run a w... More

MINI FESTA WITH ARMY
BTS & You
#Tag Fest - Bangtan Summer Camp Intro
Rules & Guidelines
Prizes
Frequently Asked Questions
Chapter 1 - The Application
Chapter 2 - Choose Your Mentor
Chapter 3 - The Boot Camp
Chapter 4 - The Grand Finale
Chapter 5 - The Goodbye Note
Bangtan Summer Camp - The Winners
Be The Spooky with Bangtan - INTRODUCTION
#TAG FEST
BTS Spookylations
BTS - Spooky Puzzles
Spooky BTS lyrics - RE-WRITE THE SONG
Trick or treat - BTS Edition
GUESS A ...

Beware The Supernatural - Flash Fiction Contest

129 4 4
By BTS-Community

🌕 As the moon hung low in the midnight sky, a chilling wind whispered through the darkness.

Seven members of BTS were about to unveil their supernatural alter egos.

CHOOSE YOUR PROMPT:

🦇 In the depths of the night, one transformed into a vampire, craving not just blood, but the essence of life itself.

OR

🌒 Another embraced his inner beast, becoming a werewolf that prowled under the moon, torn between the wild and the human.

OR

🔮 A third delved into the arcane arts, wielding sorcery that could bend reality itself to his will.

OR

👻 A restless spirit, the fourth, lingered on the earth, yearning for closure and connection with the living.

OR

😈 A seductive demon, the fifth, cast an irresistible charm that ensnared hearts and souls.

OR

🍂 The sixth became the embodiment of the harvest spirit, changing seasons and commanding the nature.

OR

🧟‍♂️ And lastly, the seventh rose from the grave, with a mesmerizing dance longing for the cure.

***

1. While participating, keep in mind Code of Conduct.
Your submitted work must adhere to the Wattpad Content Guidelines.

2
. Duration: 1st October - 31st October 2023 23:59 EST

3. Word Count: 1000-2000 words

4. For this contest we only accept English entries.

5. Your story must be following one of the prompts.

6. Your story can be a stand-alone book or part of the existing collection but it has to be written solely for this contest.

7. We don't accept mature content.

8. Multiple entries are welcomed.

9. Your entry has to be submitted by this form.

10. Winners will be announced till 30 November.

🎃 Bragging rights ;) 🎃

🎃 An exclusive winner sticker 🎃

🎃 Shout-out on our message board 🎃

🎃 For stand-alone winning entry: adding to the Reading List 🎃

🎃 For part of a collection winning entry: adding to the Anthology 🎃

🎃 Chance for an interview 🎃

1. Can I exceed the word count?
We kindly ask all participants to adhere to the rules and not exceed the word limit.

2. Can I co-write a story with a friend?
Yes, your story can be co-written. However, only one author can submit the story for the contest. In case of winning - only one story will be featured.

3. Can I edit my chapters after submitting the story?
After submitting your entry changes are not allowed.

4. Can I rewrite an existing story for this contest?
No. We are not accepting existing stories, rewritten for this contest.

Please note that this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse contest entries that we feel do not meet the required criteria or contain potentially triggering material. We are not obliged to give feedback related to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behavior directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges will not be tolerated and may be reported to Wattpad's Trust and Safety team for their inspection.

We ask that you keep the Wattpad Code of Conduct in mind when participating and that all entries adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

Code of conduct: https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/200774234-Code-of-Conduct

Content Guidelines: https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/200774334-Content-Guidelines

Feel free to visit the Safety Portal at any time to learn more about keeping safe on Wattpad. https://safetyportal.wattpad.com/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 57.9K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
159K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 59.2K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 38.2K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...