The Lady Of mY HoUSe

By ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... More

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
πŸŽ‰PartyyyyyπŸŽ‰
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding😍😍
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Epilogue-2

1K 80 58
By ATdreamyGirls1510

Since both the families have agreed upon Ritik and Shivanya's alliance and the Panditji has given the date for the marriage after month,both the families are in a rush to get all the things ready for the wedding,they don't want anything to go wrong as it's the wedding of the Singhaniya's  eldest son so even they didn't wanted anything to go wrong.

Because Sumitra and Pinky have known Shivanya's family since a long time now because of their time in London,they both wanted to themselves organise her wedding,also they didn't had any daughter so might as well fulfil their wishes at her wedding and also because her family was from London they weren't aware about most of the cultures and so they had taken it upon themselves to help them out.

"Sangeet,Mehendi,Haldi phir chuda aur phir shadi hogi,uske baad reception bhi dena h ek Punjab mein aur ek Mumbai mein,kese hoga itna sab ek mahine mein,meri toh Jaan hi nikle jaa rahi h soch soch kr"Sumitra went into a nervous mode.

"Sumi,sab ho jayega don't worry,Mahir ki shadi bhi ek mahine mein hi Hui thi,aur hamne sab thik se kr liya tha, Shivanya ki shadi mein bhi sab barabar se ho jayega"Andy assured his wife and Sumitra nodded still not convinced.

"Dad yeh dekhiye yeh kuch catalogues h wedding cards ke,aap select krke bata dijiye konsa finalize krna h"Bela said placing a few samples on his hand.

"Mujhe nhi pata tum ladies milkr decide kr lo Bela"Andy said after he saw each one of them and found all of them to be good.

"Aisa mat boliye dad meine bht mehnat se banaye h yeh,bataye na konsa accha h?"Bela whined as she had worked for 4 hours to get this ready after thinking a lot and now his father in law is not even choosing one from it.

"Hayee tu kabse wedding cards design krne Beth gayi??"Dadu asked amused by her work.

"Meine dekhe dusre bhi cards pr mujhe acche hi nhi lage toh yeh ideas mere dimag mein the toh meine socha khud hi bana lu,aap choose kijiye na iss mein se koi"Bela then forwarded those to dadu who didn't even took them and said to herself do it as she has an artistic view in the family.

"Do mein select krta hu"Mahir said and forwarded his hand to take them but Bela slapped his palm lightly and said.

"Wedding card select krna h,aapse nhi ho payega,mein maa se hi puch leti hu"Bela said and took the cards to Sumitra who was looking at some jewellery designs with Pinky,while Shivanya was chilling on the sofa without the care of any World.While her parents were out running some errands for the wedding along with Shivaay who was accompanying them.

"Maa,chachi aap dono batayiye in mein se konsa card finalise krna h??"Bela went and gave the card to Sumitra who took them and started inspecting each one of them.

"Meri choice itni buri bhi nhi h,samjhi na tum mein bhi kr sakta tha yeh kaam toh"Mahir whined from behind her but she ignored him.

"Le tu bhi dekh le"Sumitra said passing some to Mahir who gave Bela a victory smile as she pouted at it.

"Arre dekhne toh de bichare ko,kya pata acchi choice ho uski"Pinky said after she saw Bela's expressions.

"Inki choice hrr cheez mein itni ghatiya h na, isliye inko toh kabhi shopping le jaane ka bhi Mann nhi krta Mera toh"Bela ranted and then sighed because Mahir then started with his melo drama.

"Mom yeh mujhe aaj Tak kabhi shopping pr lekr hi nhi gayi h,agar mujhe try krne nhi degi toh meri choice acchi kese hogi?"Mahir complained like a lil kid.

"Bela usse try toh krne do beta"Sumitra said taking his son's side as usual but today Bela wasn't having it,now it was a husband vs wife war and she wanted to win it at any cost.

"Yeh jhooth bol rahe h,jab bhi mein shopping ka naam leti hu inko koi kaam yaad aa jata h"Bela said defending herself.

"Ohh hello,kitni baar meine isse suggestions diye h pr hrr baar isne unhe reject kr diya mom"Mahir said.

"Itne ghatiya suggestions denge toh reject hi krne padenge na?"Bela said now turning to face him who was already looking at her.

"Kabhi toh accha diya hi hoga meine pr tumne consider hi nhi kiya hoga kabhi"Mahir said and Bela then immediately opened her phone and showed a picture to Sumitra and Pinky and said.

"Yeh h inki choice,inhone yeh gown select ki thi mere liye meri engagement pr "Bela said showing them the picture of the yellow gown Bela had so hated just after watching it and Mahir had given his approval over it after rejecting a lot of gowns.

Sumitra and Pinky both looked at him as if he has grown horns and Pinky immediately took the card samples back from him.

"Ek baar hua tha woh sirf ek baar"Mahir said looking at Bela.

"Aur dekhau??mere paas unn saare kapdo ki pics h jo aapne mere liye select kiye the"Bela said and Mahir then thought it was better to back off because she was full on fighter mode.

"Jao mein tumhe hi krne deta hu yeh kaam bhi,mujhe wese bhi bht kaam h tumse behes krne ke alawa"Mahir said and immediately left from their.

Bela chuckled at his retreating figure ,the Sehgal men were used to the couple's arguments by now,for Sumitra it was a new thing to watch her sweet and shy daughter in law put her son on his place.

"Inko chodiye aap bataiye inn mein se konsa select kare??phir saara printing and all ka bhi kaam krwana padega"Bela said and Sumitra and Pinky nodded and then finally after a lot of discussion in which Bela also gave her output they finally finalised on a card and then Sumitra asked Bela to help her prepare the guest list.

"Aur Singhaniya's ki taraf se jo wedding card h uska kya?"Pinky asked.

"Woh meine aapko dikhane se pehele dadi ko dikha diye the so unhone ek select kr liya h apni taraf se bhi,hume sirf Shivanya di ki family ki taraf se krna h"Bela said and they both nodded.
_________________________

Bela had arrived Punjab with the Singhaniya's and was currently at her grandparents home in Punjab while her in laws and her husband were in Amritsar with Shivanya's family helping out the bride's family.

Sumitra and Pinky had insisted that Shivanya's wedding should be held at their Punjab home in Amritsar,so after a lot of convincing Shivanya's parents agreed to it.Andy and Shakti were from the bride's side so they were helping out Shivanya's parents in the wedding.

Bela on the other hand had to be by her brother's side no matter what,it was her only brother's wedding plus if she is not present for everything from the groom's side her mother will have her head in a platter.

The whole day passed and Bela was just helping out her mother and rest of the family members in the wedding preparations,the functions were about to begin from tomorrow so they had to make sure everything was perfect.

"Haa dinner kr liya,haa baba acche se khaya khana"Bela said as she talked to Mahir over phone,he was in Amritsar helping the bride's family.

"Nhi,tabiyat thik h meri"Bela said as she sat massaging her scalp,she was having a headache because of all the work and travelling.

"Nhi kuch nhi h"Bela said as Mahir asked if she was feeling okay.

"Bas sarr dard kr raha h thoda"Bela admitted when she knew it is impossible to lie to him.

"Arre so jaungi toh thik ho jayega,itna nhi dukh raha h,aap aaram se so jaiye"Bela said trying to assure him.

"Mahirji,aadhi raat ko shuru mat ho jaiye mera wese hi sarr dard se phata jaa raha h"Bela said as he started giving her lecture about taking care of herself.

"Haa thik h rakhiye phone,mujhe Sona h"She said and hung up the call,she was having a bad headache now,she didn't wanted to take medicine because she was pregnant and didn't wanted anything to affect her baby,so she thought to make herself a cup of tea to feel a bit relaxed.

She was about to get down the bed when her room's door opened and in came her mother with a water jug in her hand.

"Mein yeh dene aayi thi???tu soyi nhi ab tak Bela??"Her mother asked as she entered the room and kept the jug on the bedside table.

"Bas sone hi wali thi mein,thank you paani laane ke liye"Bela said.

"Sarr dard kr raha h kya??"Her mother asked because she had heard her conversation with Mahir through the door.

Bela sighed and then nodded.

"So jaungi toh thik ho jayega,aap bhi jaakr so jaiye"Bela said trying to dismiss the topic.

"Nonsense,mein malish kr deti hu better feel hoga"Her mother said but Bela denied.

"Uski zarurat nhi h,mein thik hu aap so jaiye"She said but her mother didn't paid any heed to her and sat on the bed behind her and pulled her down so her head landed on her lap and then started massaging her head.Bela wanted to argue back but she was feeling so relieved because of her mother's massage,she decided to let her do as she wishes.

Her mother's hands did magic as Bela's headache was long gone and because of the soothing massage she was lulled into a peaceful sleep while resting her head on her mother's lap.Asha caressed her daughter's hairs,it was rare moments like this when she got to express her love for her youngest child,she just wished they could have a stronger bond earlier.

She bend down and placed a kiss on her daughter's forehead, suddenly Bela's phone rang and so Asha immediately received it to not disturb Bela's sleep.

"Hello,Bela???ab kesa lag raha h??abhi bhi dard h kya sarr mein???"Mahir asked through the call.

"Hello,Mahir beta,mein Bela ki mom bol rahi hu,Bela so chuki h,uske sarr mein dard nhi h abhi,tum bhi aaram se so jao"Asha said smiling at her concerned son in law.

"Ohh ohk mom,aap bas make sure kijiye ki woh wall wale side mein soye,bed se girne ki adat h usse,uska woh bada sa teddy bear rakh dijiye uske side mein,phir nhi giregi woh"Mahir said and Asha was shocked when she heard that,she didn't knew her daughter had an habit of falling down the bed,that was a first to her,maybe that's why Bela's bed was wall touching.

She assured Mahir she would take care of it and ended the call.

She then searched for the teddy but didn't found it at all,now when she knew her daughter had a habit of falling down the bed she couldn't leave her on her own,what if she falls down and hurts herself badly??.

So she decided to sleep with her for the night.

Next morning,

Bela woke up early and saw her mother sleeping beside her,she looked at her mother and then looked at the surrounding and then concluded that she was in her room only and not some other place.She didn't understood what her mother was doing????why did she slept beside her last night???And when did Bela slept,last she remembers is,her mother gave her an amazing massage that helped her headache.She brushed all those thoughts away and made her way out of the bed trying  not to wake her mother up.She very carefully tried to get out of the bed but her hand hit the side table and it caused Asha to wake up.

"Oops,sorry"Bela said as she saw her mother had woken up due to the sound.

"Tu thik h??lagi kya??"Asha asked ignoring her apologies.

"Nhi,nhi mein thik hu,bas haath table se takra gaya toh awaz hui"Bela said and finally stood on her feet.

"Ab kesa lag raha h??"Asha asked as she remembered her headache from last night.

"Mein thik hu,sirf ek headache tha,itni badi baat nhi h"Bela said because even Mahir was getting way too concerned last night.

"Thik h"Bela's mother said.

Bela nodded and went into the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for the day.

"Tum last night Bela ke room se aayi hi nhi??mein samjha wahi so gayi?"Raj asked as Asha entered their room.

"Haa wahi so gayi thi,uska sarr dard kr raha tha toh massage kr diya aur uske baad Mahir ka call aaya,Bela bed se girr jaati h neend mein isliye uske saath hi so gayi"Bela's mother said.

"Bed se girr jaati h??abhi bhi??"Bela's dad asked and her mother nodded.
____________________

"Sham ko Sangeet h,saari taiyariyan kesi chal rahi h??"Bela's mother asked as they all sat on the dining table having their breakfast.

"Sab acche se ho jayega badi maa,meine aur Adi jiju ne dekh Li h, decorations waghera chal rahi h,sham tak saara kaam khatam ho jayega"Angad said and Asha nodded.

"Aur hamari sabki dance performance bhi almost ho hi gayi h"Amrita said excitedly and Zoya and Divya nodded at that.

"Bela.chal na yrrr tu bhi kr na dance hamare saath"Angad said as Bela wasn't a part of this group dance.

"Mujhe dance nhi aata h"Bela said to get away from it.

"Oh please,tune bharatnatyam seekha h 8 saal,sab pata h hume,aayi badi dance nhi aata mujhe"Zoya said and Bela immediately looked at her dadi because she knew she must have only told them all about her dance training.

"Hayee toh ismein kya ho gaya??tere eklaute Bhai ki shadi mein bhi dance nhi karegi kya??"Bela's dadi said and Bela sighed.

She wasn't sure if she should dance,she was pregnant and she didn't wanted to take any chances with it,what if she falls down???what if something happens ??what should she tell her family for now????

"Thik h mein sochkr batati hu aapko"Bela said and got up from the dining table making an excuse of an important call.

"Kitni sharmili h yeh baapre"Zoya said.

"Chalo kisi ko toh sharam aati h"Ritik said to annoy Zoya.

"Haa bhai ab toh wahi tujhe pyaari lagegi,aakhir tere hone wali biwi ki family friend jo lagti h Bela ki family"Zoya taunted him and he shook his head at that.

"Mahirji,sab dance krne ka bol rahe h mujhe,mein kya karu???"Bela asked him as she called him immediately to ask for his advice.

"Dance krne mein koi problem toh h nhi,tum wese bhi 1st trimester mein hi ho,tum kr sakti ho dance tumhare hi Bhai ki shadi h,kuch hota nhi h,aaram se enjoy Karo tum,meine doctor Meera se baat kr li thi,just dhyan rakhna Bela, don't be clumsy and fall down okay??"He said and she nodded, determined to take care of herself as much as possible.
__________________________

In the past one month Ritik and Shivaay both got married and it was a really exhausting thing for Bela,first she had her brother's wedding and then she had brother in law's wedding,she had to be a doting daughter as well as daughter in law in both the wedding,now when finally it was all over she was the most relived.

She was so glad she hadn't faced any morning sickness at all,she was now about to finish her 2nd month and she still hasn't faced any morning sickness and the doctor had said the baby was fine and having a steady growth and Behir were glad about it,they were thinking of waiting for atleast Shivaay's honeymoon to end and then disclosing their good news because they didn't wanted to take the shine of the newly wedded couple and wanted them to enjoy this time.

But her destiny had other plans because soon after Shivaay and Pankhuri came from their honeymoon and Behir decided to share their good news, Bela's family planned the Kedarnath trip and they were again forced to hide their pregnancy for some more time.
The Kedarnath trip was a much needed one and Bela was the happiest with its accomplishment.

Currently Bela walked towards the entrance of the house to leave for her art gallery when she suddenly felt like her vision was getting blurry,she tried to reach out to something for support and immediately grabbed onto someone's arm and before she could do anything more everything went black and she collapsed.

Shivaay was also making his way towards the door to leave for his office when someone held his arm and he turned and saw Bela,he was about to ask her something when all of a sudden she collapsed and fainted,he was quick to hold her and not let her fall on the ground.

"badeeee papaaaaa,Mahirrrrr"He screamed and Andy who was about to sit in his car heard him and rushed to see what had happened,Mahir had already left for his hospital though.

"Kya hua????"Andy asked Shakti also followed him,so did Neil,Dadu,Ishan,Rudra and Kunj.

Sumitra and Pinky also came running and kneeled down beside an unconcious Bela.

"Kya hua isse??Bela Bela!!"Sumitra patted her cheek but Bela didn't woke up.

"Bhabhi behosh ho gayi h"Shivaay said as he picked her in bridal style and took her towards her and Mahir's room.

Kunj was quick to dial Mahir,he had just left so he would come quickly.

Shivaay made her lay down on the bed and sprinkled some water on her face so that she woke up but she didn't.

Mahir immediately ran to their room and saw Bela on the bed unconcious and everyone looking worried.He went and sat beside her on the bed and took her wrist and checked the pulse and then listened to her heartbeat with his stethoscope and sighed in relief.

"Darne ki ko baat nhi h.....

"Oh cut the crap,inko hua kya h yeh bata"Shivaay said.

Mahir was speechless for the first time in his life now,he couldn't keep this a secret anymore from them,he sighed.

"Bahar chalkr baat kare??Bela ko abhi rest krna chahiye,she is exhausted "Mahir said and all the gents nodded and left the room,Mahir turned and tucked the blankets till her chin and kissed her forehead and left the room.

"Kya hua usse achanak se??abhi breakfast krte time toh thik thi?"Sumitra asked this time once everyone went downstairs.

"What happened??Mahir kuch bologe??"Andy asked this time and Mahir took a deep breath.

"She's pregnant "He said very quickly and not loud enough,but still Sumitra,Pinky Andy,Shivaay,dadu and Shakti heard him and were speechless for a second.

They do wanted to ask if he was sure but didn't that would be inappropriate in many ways they thought, suddenly a wave of excitement ran through them and they smiled widely at him.

"Hayeeee,Mahir tune mujhe kitna khush kr diya h aaj"Dadu said and hugged his eldest grandson.

Sumitra and Pinky squealed liked lil girls,they were going to be grandmother's after all,it was the first grand child of the family they were talking about after all.They both hugged him and congraluted him.

Andy and Shakti also congratulated him so did Shivaay.The rest of them understood by their reactions and screamed in joy.

"Kitna time ho gaya h kuch keh sakte ho??"Sumitra asked and Mahir gave her a nervous look.

"3rd month complete ho jayega in a week"He said and sighed deeply because he knew he was in for a deep shit.

"Whattt?????"Shivaay stated and Mahir nodded.

"You knew and you didn't tell us"Dadu asked.

"Dadu,aisa nhi h humne socha tha ki first trimester ke baad hi bolenge"Mahir said.

"And you let her go on that trip,which could have been so dangerous,how can you be so careless Mahir"Andy said not at all pleased with this news.

"Dad,humne gynaecologist se baat ki thi,she said it was safe for her to go on a trip,she said it wouldn't harm her at all,humne pure precautions liye the dad"Mahir said tried to reason with them.

"Still,why take the risk at all if she is pregnant "Shakti said.

"Yeh bht galat Kiya tune Mahir, pregnancy mein ladies ka bht dhayn rakhna hota h beta,kuch ho jaata trip pr toh?"Sumitra scolded him and he sighed.

"Aap log usse jaane nhi dete,and this trip was her dream,mein kya krta,I am not careless dad,I told you I did take all the precautions, it's okay for ladies to trek even in pregnancy,it does not harm the baby at all,kuch ladies toh 5th 6th month mein bhi trek krti h"He said.

Everyone was ready to protest at his statement but then Pinky intervened and said.

"Thik h jo hua so hua,abse uska hume aur bhi zyada khayal rakhna hoga"Pinky said and everyone nodded at that.

"Usse hosh kab Tak aayega"Andy asked.

"1-2 ghante mein aa jaana chahiye, hota rehta h thoda exhaustion ke wajah se chakkar aa gaya tha,mein multi vitamins likh dunga,aap mangwa dijiyega"Mahir said.

"Aaiye doctor aapko bahar tak chod deta hu"Neil said and everyone chuckled.

"Can't help part of the profession"Mahir said and chuckled too.

"Uski family ko nhi pata hoga h na?"Dadu asked and Mahir nodded.

"Meine phone krke abhi bata Dena h"His dadu said and Mahir nodded at that because then he and Bela would get a lecture if they would tell them the news.

"Mein Bela ko dekh kr aata hu"Mahir and left to check on her.

As soon as he entered the room he found her awake but still laying on the bed.

"Ab kesa feel ho raha h tumhe??"He asked as he sat beside her on the edge of the bed and caressed her hairs.

"Thik"She managed to say and got up and sat on the bed.

Mahir quickly gave her a glass of water which she drank and then sighed.

"Mujhe kuch yaad hi nhi kya hua,bas achanak se chakkar jesa feel hua aur sab black ho gaya"She said.

"Exhaustion ki wajah se hua h,tumne thik se breakfast bhi kaha Kiya tha aaj, isliye kehta hu thik se khaya karo"He said and tucked her hairs behind her ear with his hand and then caressed her face.

"Mann nhi ho raha tha khane ka"Bela said.

"Ek baat batani h"Mahir said and Bela nodded and asked him to go ahead.

"Woh....

Before he could say anything further Bela's eyes widened and she immediately got out of the bed and ran towards the bathroom,Mahir followed her and held her hairs back as she vomitted and he patted her back as well.

"Bas,bas ho gaya"He said as he helped her stand straight.

"Ab thik h??"He asked and she nodded her head at that.

"Bahar chale??"He asked and she again shook her head as the wave of nausea still didn't left.

She again bent down and retched this time vomiting everything she had ate in the morning which wasn't much by the way.He caressed her back and stood by her side.She then grabbed his arm for support as she wasn't able to stand on her own.Mahir held her waist from one arm and held her hair with the other.

After staying like that for a few mins when she felt a lot better,she asked him to go as she will come after brushing her teeth to get the feeling of nausea go away and feel fresh.

"Nhi,nhi mein yahi rukta hu,tum kr lo apna"He said and she didn't had any energy to argue with him.

He handed her the toothbrush after applying toothpaste on it and she brushed her teeths and then rinsed her mouth and washed her face as well,he helped her wipe her face and then held her as she walked till their bed and then made her sit on it.

"Ab thik h??"He asked and she nodded as she rested her head on the headrest and sighed.

She hadn't faced any morning sickness in the first three months but looks like she was in for a big surprise now.

He then didn't said anything to her and asked her to lay down and rest till he would get her something to eat.

"Kya khaogi?? sandwich?"He asked and she shook her head.

"Poha?"He asked and she again shook her head.

Like this he asked her a few things but she denied them and Mahir then sighed and asked her only to tell him what she wants.

"Omlette"She said.

"Aaj Monday h"He said.

"Mujhe aur kuch nhi khana h,aisa lag raha h kuch aur khaungi toh vomit ho jayega"She said and he sighed and nodded at that.

"Mein jaakr bhushan ko bolkr aata hu tumhare liye omlette bana dega,tum bed se hilna bhi mat,agar kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho toh mujhe awaz laga dena"He said and she nodded.

As Bela was having her omlette sitting on the bed,Mahir sat on the edge of the bed, suddenly her mother,father,dadu and dadi all barged into their room and she gave them a surprised look.

Her dadi and mother rushed towards her and took her in a hug and she just sat not knowing what to do.

"Hayeee itni badi khushkhabri di h na tune puttar,mujhse toh wait hi nhi hua,aur mein toh daudi chali aayi"Her dadi said and Bela stared at Mahir raising her eyebrows at him in question and he nodded as if agreeing to what she thought.

"Ab thik lag raha h na beta?"Her mother asked and she just nodded.

Mahir got up from the bed and let the ladies sit on it with Bela,he was hugged and congratulated by Bela's father and grandfather and he smiled at that brightly.They went and patted their daughter's head as well.

Mahir then took the gents with him downstairs and let the ladies be with Bela.

"Kitna time ho gaya Bela?? doctor ke paas gayi thi ya tujhe bhi abhi hi pata chala h?"Her mother asked and Bela looked down and sighed.

"Teesra mahina 1 hafte mein pura ho jayega"she said and both her mother and dadi widened their eyes at that.

"Ritik ki shadi mein tu....

"Pregnant thi,mujhe unki shadi ki date fix hone ke din hi pata chala tha"She said in her defence.

"Aur tune Hume bataya nhi"Her dadi said.

"Hume bhi kaha pata chalne Diya in dono ne"Sumitra said as she and Pinky also entered the room because the gents all sat downstairs having their own conversation.

"Humne socha first trimester ho jaye successfully phir batayenge aap sabko maa"Bela said.

"Aur tu kedarnath chadi thi iss halat mein????"Bela's dadi asked and she didn't looked up at her.

"Koi baat nhi,jo hua so hua,abse bht dhayn rakhna padega tujhe beta,6 mahine hi reh gaye h ab iske,3 mahine mein toh hum isse apne ghar le jayenge "Bela's mother said with a smile on her face and her dadi didn't said anything then.

"Chinta mat kijiye aap tab Tak hum pura dhayn rakhenge iska"Sumitra said and Asha smiled at her.

"Doctor ne kya kaha h??"Pinky asked.

"Sab normal hi bola h doctor ne, doctor ki permission lekr hum kedarnath aaye the"Bela said and all the ladies nodded.

"Next appointment kab h?"Her mother asked.

"1 hafte baad"She said and her mother nodded.

"Mujhe time bata dena mein saath aaungi"Asha and Sumitra both said together.

"Aap dono ko aane ki zarurat nhi h....

"Bilkul chup,akele kese jaogi tum,aur wese bhi Mahir bhi gadha h ek number ka,usse kya pata pregnancy mein kya hota h?"Sumitra said and Bela kept quiet.

"Time bata dena hum aa jayenge"Asha said and Bela nodded.

"Accha mein tere liye teri favourite mithaiya laai hu....

"Nhi dadi mithai ka toh naam hi mat lo,abhi abhi vomit krke aayi hu,meetha nhi khaya Jaa Raha h aaj kal"She said.

"Aisa kehte h meetha khane ki iccha na ho toh ladka hota h"Her dadi said.

"Aap yeh dad ke saamne mat bol dijiyega unhe hamesha se ek ladki chahiye"Sumitra said and chuckled.

"Ladka ho ya ladki, healthy hona chahiye bas"Bela's mother said and everyone nodded at that.

"Acha tu yeh kha le,humne disturb kr diya"Bela's mother said and she shook her head in denial and continued eating the omlette.

They did notice that it was a Monday and she was having non veg but didn't commented on it and let her be.

"Tum dono neeche Wale room mein shift ho rahe ho Aaj se hi,aur Bela abse kahi aana jaana ho toh driver ko le jaana aur Khanna ko apne saath hi rakho always and haa abse kitchen mein jaana band,shivaay aur chef dekh lenge"Andy said and Bela pouted but nodded.

"Tu bas aaram kr puttar ab"Dadu said and she nodded.

"Sahi h aap hi isse samjhaiye Andy,aapki baat wese bhi yeh nhi talti h"Sumitra said and it was true,Bela could never deny her father in law.

___________________________

"Yeh dekhiye yeh jo h na yeh h foetus"The doctor pointed out to the screen and Bela along with Sumitra,Pinky and Asha nodded.

Mahir let the ladies be in with Bela because it would be too many people with him also in there.

"Toh?? doctor ne kya kaha aaj??"Andy asked them as he knew today they had an appointment.

"Kaha h ki,sab normal h"Mahir said and Bela nodded.

"Hayee matlab ladki bilkul healthy h na?"Dadu asked and Bela chuckled at his words,no matter what they just wanted a daughter in the house now.

"Aur ladka ho gaya toh?"Ishan said.

"So what, it's fine"Shivaay said and his dadu nodded.

"Sabko pata h aapko ek ladki hi chahiye"Neil said.

"Iska matlab yeh thodi pota hua toh mujhe khushi nhi hogi,tum logo ne paida hone pr bhi khush hi toh tha mein,pr ek beti hogi toh badiya rahega Ghar ke liye bhi,ek change sa ho jayega"He said.
______________________________

5th month of pregnancy,

Bela was doing well now,the whole family was on their knees making sure she was fine and had everything she needed.Sumitra and Pinky would make sure she ate her meals properly and if Bela showed any tantrums Andy would intervene and Bela had to them surrender.But this thing also didn't lasted because if Andy would force her to have something she would just vomit it out so the family then decided to let her have her meals according to her wish and not force her They even found out alternatives for the food she rejected because getting the proper nutrition was very important.

The males had all been full hands on when it came to Bela,Ishan,Rudra and Kunj would make sure she wasn't bored now that she had stopped going to her art gallery,Sumitra and Pinky would cook her favourite food so that she atleast ate properly,dadu would go on morning walks with her in the morning and evening in their garden itself so that she atleast did some form of exercise in the whole day.

Bela had also started prenatal yoga,she used to do zumba before she was pregnant but then she researched and found yoga is good form of exercise during pregnancy so she does that in the mornings now after her morning walks.

Pankhuri has also been a good addition to the family because now Bela was at this stage where if she would get bored with the males and wanted to gossip she would always go to her and she can also share a lot of female stuff with her which she is hesistant to share with Sumitra and Pinky.

Though even Shivaay would cook if Bela was bored eating food made by Sumitra or Pinky,Bela was really craving food from Jagdish, a small sweet shop and restuarant which is near Singhaniya mansion.So she had asked if they all could go there and eat but it started a debate.

"Bhabhi aapko bahar ka nhi khana chahiye,aap bas bata dijiye mein khud aapko banakr dunga"Shivaay said and Bela sighed,she just wanted to experience outside dining,she was bored eating at home now.

"Mujhe bahar jaakr khana h,aap accha khana banate h Shivaay bhaiya pr mein bore ho gayi hu ab"Bela said.

"Arre dad cook karenge bas?dad toh wese bhi amazing khana banate h"Kunj said and Bela sighed and didn't knew how to make them all understand.

"Arre toh thik h na agar uska bahar khane ka Mann ho raha h toh?chale jaate h,wese bhi 8th-9th month Tak toh iska Ghar se niklana bhi mushkil ho jayega,saare ready ho jaana aaj hum sab bahar khana khayenge"Sumitra said and Bela smiled brightly at that and everyone then nodded.

"Apni family ko bhi bata dena Bela,they stay nearby they all can join us too"Andy said and Bela nodded at that then.

It was decided then they all would have dinner at Jagdish today and Bela was excited about it.Once everyone got ready,Mahir helped Bela in into the car seat and then drove away towards Jagdish.The car drive was a silent one with just soft music playing in the background and Mahir driving,Bela sat on the passenger seat while Ishan,Rudra and Kunj sat in the backseat using their respective mobile phones.

"Woh dekho,tumhare dadu ki car,woh log bhi aa gaye"Mahir said and Bela smiled looking at her Dadu's car as they all came out of the car and she saw them.

She immediately opened her side of the door and got down from the car even when Mahir had denied her stating he would help her.

The Singhaniya's saw the Sehgal's and they all walked towards them once they had also parked their cars.

They all greeted eachother and when Bela's dadi asked about Bela,they all turned as they thought she might be standing behind them but everyone gasped in shock when they saw her lying on the floor in a sitting position.

Mahir and his brother's immediately went to help her stand on her feat,Mahir checked her if she was injured in any way,he panicked and was hell worried for her and the baby.

"Tum girr kese gayi Bela??meine kaha tha na mein help krta hu,tum kyu khud gaadi se bahar nikli??"Mahir rambled all at once and Bela just sighed.

The Singhaniya ladies also continued to ramble in the background all hell worried for Bela and her baby,while the men just watched Bela with keen eyes to see if she was in pain or was hurt.

"Mein thik hu,kuch nhi hua tha,paatte the yaha pr,mera pair slip nhi hua mein just ek dam se Beth gayi,mujhe hi pata nhi chala"Bela said trying to reassure them that she was fine.

"Nhi,tum chalo abhi hospital,hum check krwa ke aate h,kya pata kuch hua ho aur tumhe feel nhi ho raha h"Mahir said but Bela shook her head at that.

"Mein thik hu, hospital jaane ki zarurat nhi h,hum khana khane chalte h"Bela said and everyone bursted on her, scolding her for her carelessness and also forcing her to go to the hospital.

All these scoldings resulted in Bela crying,she then blamed herself for being so careless and then got extremely worried for her baby.

Mahir asked Rudra to get her a water bottle and then made her drink a few sips and asked her to sit in the car,he then himself got into the car and Bela's mother and Sumitra and Pinky also sat on the backseat stating they would accompany the couple to the hospital.

The rest also followed them in their respective cars even though Mahir denied stating they would go and get Bela checked while they can wait for them in the hotel itself.
_______________________

"The baby is completely fine,do you feel any kind of pain Mrs.Sehgal??"Dr.Meera asked as she did a sonography and stated that the baby were fine.

"Nhi koi pain nhi h"Bela said and Dr.Meera nodded.

"Let's hear the heart beat once"Dr. Said and the rest just nodded.

They heard the heartbeat and it was strong and quite firm,Bela smiled hearing it,the ladies too smiled listening to it,the baby was fine then.

Mahir just silently listened to what ever Dr.Meera said and let the ladies inquire first.After that he himself had a chat with Dr.Meera and then all of them came out of the room where their whole family was waiting.

"Aap logo ko mana Kara tha na yaha aane se,hum sab  the na??"Mahir said looking at them.

"Arre yeh sab chod,tu thik h na Bela beta??"Mahir's dadu asked.

"Sona thik h na puttar??kya kaha doctor ne??"Bela's dadu asked at the same time.

And like this everyone shot their own questions not letting the couple speak at all.

"Arre,chup ho jaiye saare,Bela bilkul thik h,aur baby bhi thik h,bas aage se careful rehne ke liye bola h doctor ne"Bela's mother said and everyone sighed in relief.

"Aage se bahar jaane hi nhi dena chahiye tujhe,Bela thoda toh careful rehna hota h na?"Adi scolded Bela and she immediately had tears in her eyes,maybe because of her hormones or maybe because Adi bhai scolded her which was very rare.

"Adi,pagal ho kya??ek toh woh pregnant h,upar se girr gayi bichari aur tum usse hi daat rahe ho"Zoya scolded him.

"Sona dhyan rakhna chahiye na tujhe bhi beta,woh thik hi toh keh raha h"Bela's dadu said and Bela cried even more when her own dadu didn't supported her.

"Okay enough,usse samajh aa gaya h ab,aur bolkr fyada nhi h,Bela it's okay,stop crying now"Andy said and Bela still didn't stopped her water works.

"Bhabhi,itna toh koi chota baccha bhi nhi rota h"Rudra said and that just ignited Bela's crying.

"You better shut your useless mouth Rudra"Andy said and Shakti too scolded him for making her cry more.

"It's okay Bela,Rudra toh pagal hi h wese bhi,uski baaton ka kyu bura maan rahi ho,just be careful aage se,sab tumhari bhalai hi chahte h yaha"Andy said as he wrapped one of his arm around her shoulder to console her and Bela then nodded.

"Chale abhi??"Shivaay asked and everyone nodded.

"Jaana kaha h pr??ghar chale??"Neil asked and Bela immediately denied and said.

"Nhi dinner kaha Kiya h, Jagdish jaakr dinner krte h"Bela said and everyone tried to convince her to go home and have food there but she was hell stubborn.

"Khaungi toh Jagdish mein hu khaungi wrna bhukhi hi rahungi"Bela said stubbornly.

"Sona yeh kya zidd hoti h beta??ghar pr order kr lenge na,Jagdish se hi mangwa denge bas,saara tera favourite"Bela's dadi said but she just shook her head.

Everyone tried to make her understand but she was just too stubborn to understand.

"Isko itna laad pyaar kiya h na dadu aapne isliye itni ziddi h yeh"Zoya said and Bela pouted.

"Thik h,hotel jaakr hi khana khate h okay??"Mahir's dadu said and Bela nodded happily.

Everyone then sighed as Bela got what she wanted.
____________________________

"Haye tu dry fruits khate rehna Bela,iss time pr accha hota h,aur takat bhi milti h"Bela's dadi said and Bela nodded stating she does eats them regularly.

"Aur doodh roz peena sone se pehle,neend acchi aayegi "Again Bela's dadi said and Bela nodded.

They all were having their dinner while Bela sat between her mother and dadi and both the ladies were giving Bela a list of food items to eat and she was just nodding her head at that.

"Teri godh bharai agle hafte ki h,saari packing kr lena Bela"Bela's mother said and Bela made a confused face and looked at her and asked her why she should pack anything.

"Arre godh bharai ke baad ladki apne mayke aati h,aur delivery tak tujhe hamare saath hi rehna h"Bela's mother said and Bela simply nodded.

"Chalo ho gaya dinner ab chale yaha se??"Ritik asked looking at Bela who shook her head.

"Abhi dessert kaha hua h....dessert krne ke baad jayenge"Bela said.

Everyone then nodded at that and Bela ordered a choco lava cake with vanilla ice cream.She took her time to devour the dessert and then finally told everyone that she was ready to leave.

"Bela,aaj hamare yaha hi ruk jaa,thak gayi hogi tu"Bela's mother said but Bela shook her head and said she wants to go to Sehgal House.

"Arre Sona ruk jaa,kal chali jaana,wese hi abhi 11 baje Gaye h"Bela's dadu said this time but Bela still denied stating she wants to go to Sehgal House.

"Arre Bela,ek din ke liye toh aa jaa,dekh Shruti bhi h,mein bhi aa jaungi,hum girls night out kr lenge"Zoya said but still Bela shook her head.

"Nhi,mujhe abhi kuch nhi krna h,bas Ghar jaakr Sona h....I mean Sehgal House"Bela said and the Singhaniya's made a sad face but still agreed to her wish and let her go with her in laws.
________________________

"Itna bol rahe the sab toh chale jaana tha na Bela"Mahir said once they were in the car and were driving back to home.

"Wahi bhabhi,aapki family aapko miss kr rahi hogi isliye bola hoga"Rudra said.

"Agar mein Singhaniya Mansion chali jaati toh aapka kya hota??"Bela said looking at Mahir,who gave her a confused look.

"Mera kya hota??mein baccha thodi hu jo rone lagunga"Mahir said.

"Rehne dijiye,mujhe call kr kr ke aap mujhe sone hi nhi dete,isse better h ki mein aapke saath hi aa jau"Bela said.

"Awww,how romantic "Kunj said from the backseat and Bela's cheeks turned a bit red.

"Come on bhabhi aapki,shadi ko almost 4 saal ho gaye h,aapko ek baccha hone wala h aur aap h ki abhi bhi sharmati h"Ishan said from the back seat and Bela just ignored it.

"Mein kya karu,mere nature mein hi h woh,sab tumhare Bhai jese besharm nhi ho sakte"Bela said and Mahir rolled his eyes at that.

Once they reached home, everyone dispersed to their respective rooms and Bela Mahir got changed into their night clothes and settled on their bed.

"Ab thik lag raha h??"Mahir asked as he wrapped one arm around her shoulder and kept his other palm on her swollen belly,rubbing it gently.

"Mahirji,kitni baar bolu mein giri nhi thi just achanak se Beth gayi thi,I am fine itni tension mat lijiye"Bela said and Mahir nodded then.

"Kaash do do bacche saath mein ho jaatein,ek baar mein hi sahi hota,ab wapas dusre bacche ke liye pura process repeat Karo"Bela said after sometime.

"Acha hum dusra bhi plan kr rahe h kya?"Mahir was amused by her statement and she nodded.

"Ha toh,ek ek lauta baccha lonely feel krta h,usse ek bhai ya behen ki zarurat toh hoti h na?"Bela said and Mahir agreed with her.

"Ha agar ek ladka hoga toh mumma's boy hoga aur ek ladki hogi toh daddy's girl hogi"Mahir said and Bela agreed with it.

"Agar dono ladke ho gaye toh??hum kya karenge?"Bela asked the question that was nagging her,she knows her husband and her family wants a daughter so badly,but what if she gives birth to a boy?

"Toh kya karenge matlab??wahi karenge Jo hrr parents krte h,we will raise them into good human beings"Mahir said.

"But aapko toh ladki chahiye"Bela argued.

"Yes I do wish ki hume beti ho,but iska matlab yeh nhi h ki agar mujhe beta hua toh mein usse Kam pyaar karunga ya uska dhyan nhi rakhunga,at the end of the day he/she will be our own flesh and blood"Mahir said and Bela nodded.

"Mujhe ek beta aur ek beti chahiye,kya pata Samar bhaiya ki baat sach ho jaye?"She said as she remembered what Samar had said in a fun way during Kritika's wedding and Mahir also agreed to it.

"Agar iss baar beti nhi hui toh we can always try again"Mahir said teasingly and Bela agreed with him.

"Aur phir bhi beti nhi Hui toh we can always adopt h na?"She asked.

"Mujhe adoption se koi problem nhi h"Mahir gave his opinion and Bela was happy to hear that.

"Acha tumne baby names soche h?"Mahir asked her and she stared at him and he did the same.

"Mein naam rakhungi"

Mein naam rakhunga"

Both said at the same time.

"Bela second baby ka tum rakh Lena mere paas bht pyaara naam h"Mahir said.

"Nhi second baby ka aap rakh lena,mera naam bhi bht pyaara h"Bela said.

"Acha tum apna naam batao"Mahir asked and Bela shook her head.

"Jab yeh baby aa jayega tab hi bataungi"Bela said.

"Matlab tumne ladke ka naam socha h na?"He asked and she stared at him for a moment and then nodded.

"Phir thik h kyuki meine wese bhi ladki ka naam socha h"Mahir said.

"Mahirji,dekhiye mein na aapko bilkul bura nhi feel karana chahti but mujhe khud se genuinely yeh intuition aa raha h ki ladka hoga"Bela said guiltily and Mahir sighed.

"Meine kaha na baba it doesn't matters,what matters ki baby healthy ho,aur wese bhi Kai baar intuitions wrong bhi hote h,phir mein akela thodi puri family pray kr rahi h ek beti ke liye,kya pata isbaar bhagwan ji sun hi le?"Mahir said and Bela nodded at that.

They sat and talked for almost an hour, discussing things they would love to do once the baby is born,they knew it was still time but they couldn't help themselves,it was their first baby and they really couldn't help themselves,they were as excited as the rest of the family was.

"Mujhe neend aa rahi h Mahirji"Bela said as she yawned and rubbed her eyes as she was feeling sleepy now.

Mahir helped her lay down on the bed and covered her with the comforter and kissed her forehead before wishing her good night.

So guys this is the sweet ending of this story,we know what you guys still have in your mind and we won't leave you hanging at all,the gender of Behir's babies would be revealed in our next story.Our new story is based on her or him so if you wish to know about him or her you will have to go and read our next story whose link we have attached below 👇

https://www.wattpad.com/story/351668700?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=ATdreamyGirls1510&wp_originator=CpRLowJmEqfbK0kNYtHUbDXtmhdk16RnQNptV8mGk11AFiEp5Yk1JIQNYa2M8DoBEd4ir55xWsnSfW2qDcOGfC9dqf5Hsew2vTWkyJkAIOMFDecvbFEPruVTMHNx%2FR3g

So here is a lil snippet from our new story "HRIDAYAM".We have also updated the first chapter please read and support us on this new journey

Bela sighed when she saw the picture of yet another girl,she was really tired now,she has seen a lot of girls for her son but she is yet to find anyone who was better than the one she had first selected for her son.The problem wasn't finding a girl,she already has a girl in her mind and they have met her and her family as well,she would be perfect for her son and the family,the problem was like any other children of this generation her son wasn't ready to get married.But other children don't agree with their parents choice because they already have found a partner for themselves,the same cannot be said about her son though.Her son simply just didn't wanted to get married.He has turned 28 now and according to her this is the ideal age for him to settle down now,he is doing well in his career and he is financially independent,she and the rest of the family wants him to get married now because he was the eldest the younger ones also couldn't get married if his wedding isn't done.

Bela had liked Aayat since the first time when Mahir had just shown her picture to her,she was a really beautiful girl who would compliment her son very well in terms of looks,and the rest of her worries had vanished when she had met her exactly a year ago from now,the first time she saw her and talked to her Bela had approved of her.She was a simple,kind and chirpy girl,the complete opposite of her son.She was a few years younger then her son but was really way more matured then her age,also she belonged from a joint family so Bela was sure she could adjust in their family and she just felt right for her son.Her husband had done a complete thorough check and then approved of her,Aayat would really compliment Hriday,she was everything he wasn't, talkative,funny,lively, enthusiastic.

Her son on the other hand was complete opposite,he was extremely introvert, socially awkward, extremely silent,very unenthusiastic and lastly very reserved and stubborn.Surely he was one of those movie characters who's looks very highly appealing but had a reserved and boring personality in person.If a girl would look at him she would surely develop a tiny crush on him,he had inherited the best of both of his parents,he had Bela's dimples,but he had his father's facial features,he looked almost like a clone of his father apart from his dimples which he had inherited from his mother and his ocean blue eyes which he has inherited from his grandmother.But all this was worthless because her son was reserved and hardly looked at any girl and this was the main reason why she was finding a bride for him in a generation were everyone was having a love marriage,but then Hriday Sehgal wasn't like everybody else right!!?

"Ek acchi ladki milna kitna mushkil h aaj pata chala"Pankhuri said as she also kept the last biodata on the table.

"Aur agar mil Jaye na toh usse haath se jaane nhi dena chahiye"Ishana said.

"Arre kon jaane de raha h haath se?mein toh aaj shadi karwane ke liye ready hu agar woh nalayak haa bol de toh!!"Bela said.

"Arre toh badi maa aapko convince krna hoga na usko"Adhira said as she sat beside Bela.

"Jese ki tu apne Bhai ko janti nhi h?Hriday ne ek baar mana kr diya toh woh kaha kisi ki sunta h,mujhe pata h woh iss rishte ke liye kabhi bhi.....

"Meri taraf se haa h"Came a voice and Bela stopped talking and stared at him in disbelief.

Hriday had just walked in the living room and announced his decision and then he left without waiting for anybody's reaction.

Bela literally gasped,she couldn't believe her eyes,was it really her son agreeing to the same alliance he had been denying now since an year??what has happened to him?how did he agree???

"Isse kya ho gaya badi maa??isne haa kese kr di??"Adhira asked still surprised to hear her brother's decision to get married to Aayat.

"Pata nhi"Bela said still in shock with his positive response which she never thought she would get.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 1.5K 6
Thank you Yashna for the beautiful cover for Muffin ki Tiffin ❀️ loads of love ❀️ Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are studying in final year BCA. Two di...
157K 12.3K 47
As a successful business man, Mahir Shegal had everything he wants and the most important he had a loving wife Shravani, the love of his life. But fa...
62.9K 6.9K 42
They says, matches are made in heaven. We just have to recognize our soulmate but what if the one chooses is not the one for us. What if we have to b...
123K 14.1K 64
Meet the Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma.. they met, became friends but marriage? The had to marry, at the spot all of a sudden.. One side is mahir who...