The other witch (Wanda Maximo...

بواسطة gravemdudenhoeffer

Age of ultron- Drstrange M.o.M Tony Starks daughter Y/n Stark has powers but not like anyones in the Avengers... المزيد

• Misssion •
• Back to base •
• Ultron •
• Dead Strucker •
• Another Mission. •
• Crazy Hulk •
• Clints Ranch house •
• A/n •
• Talking •
The truth
Shut it down
Ultron knows
A/n-sorry
Sad ending but new beginning
Dangerous Mission
Were not a hero anymore
A/n
So many lies
One thing then the other
Spider man
War
A/n
War ||2||
Home....not forever though
A/n
Whats wrong with me?
Out of the house
Stones?
Wakanda
The Fight/ gone.
To many surprises
Thanos.
5 years later
A/n
Time travel?
Team
A/n
Gain or Loss?
The Soul stone
Natasha Rominoff
A/n
For them.
• This is war •
A/n
•Endgame•
A/N
•Endgame (2)•
•Wanda Stark?•
•Special Night!•
Update:

•Dinner•

79 7 0
بواسطة gravemdudenhoeffer

YNS POV
I walk home with Mr, Mrs, Hart I see the house lights where not on. Funny.

I open the door the lights where off/dimmed I turn them on "What? I-Wanda! Darling I will be right back!" I yell as I see candles and turn the music off I run off looking for my wife in the kitchen not a sight.

I turn on the lights and I see Wanda by Ms.Hart covering her eyes "Wanda?" I ask "Yn!" She said and looked at me Hart and back at me and then covered her chest. "Oh hello! If you don't mind me asking what is the meaning of this?" Ms.Hart said i stamper as Mr.Hart yelled "It's my wife's culture, Sokovian greeting of hospitality!" I say trying to come up with a good excuse, Wanda walks over to me and I demonstrate "Oh guess who?" I ask as my hands where over her eyes "Oh is that my Wife behind me!?" She acted surprised I smile "It certainly it dear!" I say "Lovely to make your acquaintance!" She and I chuckle "I forgot to tell you my wife is from Europe, My fault I'm real sorry Mr. And Ms. Hart" I say I really did feel bad so I needed to apologize.

"Dear can I see you in the Kitchen?" She asked I nod "One minute I will be with you" I say to The harts and we clearly into the kitchen "Who are those people!?" She exclaimed "What is that dress?" I ask "why are they here?!" She panicked "What.Are you. Wearing." I say look at her, not that she looks bad she looks amazing, gorgeous if I say so. "Well it's our anniversary!" She said I smile holding her hands in mine "Dear Our anniversary for what!?" I say she walks away "Oh if you don't know I'm not gonna tell you!" She said being stubborn " I'm sorry forgive me but Darling that my boss! Mr.Hart and his wife ms.hart!" I Tell her holding her hands in mine "The heart was a abbreviation for 'Hart' the heart was for the Harts!" I say pointing to the calendar "oh boy that's a lot Hearts" she said I smile "But your boss and his wife are expecting a full meal" she said I nod "Yes darling they are" I say "But i really do appreciate the candles, the music and that Stunning outfit" I say kissing her head.

She looks at the table "Di you think they would mind a strawberry split four ways?" She said chuckling a little bit.

"I have a better idea" Wanda says and with a swoop of her hand she is in a diffrent outfit "Much better! I loved the other one though darling" I say kissing her head and walking out of the kitchen "Sorry! Just a little feather ruffled in there" I say "Oh it's alright dear!" Ms.Hart said I smile and it down with them

We get to talking about work "So I said 'if we orient the forms horizontally rather than vertically we can use twice the paper we can bill twice the cost'" Hr Hart said. "Oh, makes a little sense" I say chuckle at his joke "But relisticly speaking we couldn't because we want to compete with other companies so we keep it lower!" I say he looks at me weird "Oh sorry sir but funny joke" I say as Ms.Hart puffs and looks board

I look  at her not wanting to keep her out of things "How was your day Ms.Hart?" I ask her her face brightened from the question and smiled "It was well thank you Ms.." she trailed off "Oh Stark! I don't say my last name a lot but Stark is my last name!" I say she looks at me with wide eyes "Like the Starks?" She asked "Now now" Mr. Hart said "oh I don't mind sir! Yes my Fr hart is Tony stark, and my mother is Pepper Stark" I say she smiles "I feel nice that I know one now!" She said I smile and we continue talking

I keep hearing pots and pans clanging, I get up fast "Why don't I go help Wanda?" Ms.Hart said "That's greatly kind of you Ms.Hart but I think she is okay!im sure she is ABSOLUTELY FINE IN THERE!" I say slowly turning her around and to the sofa. Going back to talking to the Harts.

There was more noise. Ms Hart opened the Window doors. All I can see from where I was on the sofa was a mess in the kitchen "Yeah take out the papers the trash!or you won't get no spending cash! If you don't scrub the kitchen floor, you ain't gonna rock and roll anymore! Yakety Yak Dont talk back!" I say as the window was open and food and pots and pans where in the air, with my magic while singing I sshut it softly so it doesn't slam.

"Sorry that song is in my head all day!" I say smiling "Why don't we have a sing-a-long? Classic?" I ask Ms.Hart smiles Mr. Hart looks at me weirdly though

We began singing 'Old McDonald'

Until I herd Wanda yell.

"Darling!" She yelled

"I will be right back! Sorry again!" I say walking into the kitchen.

I see for a split second two lobsters in the air and right out the window "You need help don't you? What can I do?" I say pulling my hair back "Well the chicken isn't a chicken. It's eggs. You seen the lobster, out and about so the steak is the last thing standing! It says I can vut down the preparation time with a meat tenderizer!" She said looking at a card I look around "Where is it?" I ask "I'm looking at her" she said and handed me a meat hammer thing "Hoo-Hoo in there!" I see Ms.Hart in the window Wanda walks to her "Hoo-Hoo back to you!" Wanda said

"You are gonna have to talk to them while I'm in here dear" I say and I begin as she walks out and I hit the meat.

I herd a knock on the door "Coming!" I hear yelled 5 times including me I run out of the kitchen. It was a woman with a pineapple. I take it and thank her and walk back to it kitchen with it.

Wanda walks in and switches me "I think tonight is going swiftly!" I say as Ms.Hart looks pale "You okay Ms.Hart?" I ask "I feel wossy, my head is spinning, I need to sit down" she said as I help her and next you know it. Dinner is on the table."Donner is served" Wanda said as I help Ms.Hart up and sit her down "Thak you dearie" she said and I help Mr. Hart and Wanda.

"please eat!" I say as we all sit and eat "So, where did you move from,why where you drawn here?How long where you together? And have you thought about kids?" Ms. Hart said quickly "Oh dear" Wanda said "Well I want children. Two boys to this family." I say smiling at Wanda seeing she was overwhelmed. "Yes, Where did you love from tho?" Mr.Hart said and he soon got impatient, and choked on his food. "Author stop!" Ms.Hart said and it started funny and then worried.

I look at wanda not know what to do. "help him Yn" she said and I do I use my magic and get the peace of food out of his body.

He breathed again "Oh! You helped me thank you!" He said "You alright sir?" i asked "I think your gonna do great Ms. Stark" Me Hart said and they both left.

I put dishes away. "That was something" I say Wanda smiles "Well they where right. I don't know where we got married at why we came here or even our anniversary!" She said "It can be tonight" I say she smiled "From our first dinner?" She asked I laugh "Yes. And being together with each other for ever" I say walking to the living area sitting with her she holds my hand and I hold hers.

We put our hands up "Not even a ring" she whispers "I know what one you will like" I say and with a swish of my finger a ring appeared on her hand it was a light red one "I know one for you" she said and a light blue one was on my ring finger.

"It's as beautiful was you are" I say she smiles as I kiss her.

——————————————————————————————————————

I am SOO SORRY ITS TWO MONTHS SENCE I POSTED A week break is coming up so I will
Post then but I'm sorry I've been really busy but here's a chapter!!!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.5K 190 16
Y/n Barton is not just any girl. When she was 10 she know that she wanted to be just like her father so she started to train as a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent...
80.4K 1.5K 38
This story starts off during Avengers Age of Ultron and continues till the end of Civil War. Y/N Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Peggy. She was b...
341K 8.1K 96
"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers: Endgame I DO NOT OWN ANY MARVEL CHARACT...
49.4K 1.8K 21
Y/n Romanoff is unlike any other Avenger. Not only is she the youngest, but she also doesn't have any powers. Sure, Y/n is a complete badass and trai...