Bound to My Billionaire Boss

By MercyAkodegbe

"I love you!" He screamed and a sob escaped her lips. "I love you Rosie...from that day-" he took a step and... More

Chapter 1- First day at work
Chapter 2-Heartwarming handshake
Chapter 3- He knew a lot
Chapter 4- Sophia's threat
Chapter 5- Clumsy?
Chapter 6- Her mum took a loan
Chapter 7- Fear
Chapter 8- Haunted memory
Chapter 9- Fired
Chapter 10- A wrong kiss with feelings
Chapter 11- Cravings and feelings
Chapter 12- Affection and care
Chapter 13- Salary ahead on a condition
Chapter 14-A visit to Italy (emotions)
Chapter 15- A step into feelings
Chapter 16-Took her as his date
Chapter 17- Met Williams
Chapter 18- Heated emotions
Chapter 19- Trouble looming
Chapter 20- Innocent (now in danger)
Chapter 21- Threats and fear
Chapter 22- Fear and recovery at last
Chapter 23- Back to New York
Chapter 24- Jealousy
Chapter 25- Angry and got her in danger
Chapter 26- Saved her
Chapter 27- Happy with him
Chapter 29- Anger?

Chapter 28- In his house

65 3 0
By MercyAkodegbe

The kiss was slow; love-filled as both poured out their emotions. Their tongues danced in rhythm and Alexander pulled her tighter.

He spun around and laid her on the bed, his tongue not leaving hers even when she whimpered.

It was a fulfilment of desires.

Rosalie ran her hands in his hair and butterflies danced in her tummy as they kissed.
She didn't know she missed him that much for the days he was away.

Her rapid beating heart leaped for joy and the air in her lungs expanded. She raised her head giving him more access to her mouth.

When her breath began to clog, she pulled away from the kiss with a gasp. She panted as she tried to catch her breath while Alexander gazed at her.

He released a soft and muffled breath on her neck and pulled her closer. "Does any part of your body hurt?"

"No," Rosalie whispered as she ruffled his hair.
He was her boss but she loved the silky feeling of his hair.

"Are you sure?" Alexander raised his head to her and they locked eyes. They both stared into each other's eyes and slowly, both eyes turned scarlet.

Rosalie raised her head to kiss him when Alexander pulled away. "Are you sure there's no burn on you?"

"There isn't," Rosalie whispered, causing him to force his eyes back on her.

"I'll have to check," he mumbled since he didn't believe her. Maybe she was saying that so he didn't have to feel guilty. He had to check.

He grabbed her arm, his eyes roaming on the skin but found no dark spot except the evident one he knew off. He took his eyes to her legs and a gasp escaped Rosalie's lips when he grabbed her leg and widened it.

"What're you doing?" She was forced to voice out when he rolled the hospital dress she was onto her mid-thighs.

"Just inspecting your body," Alexander voiced out before he stopped. He took his eyes to her and a smirk curled on his lips, "What were you thinking, Rosie?"

Huh? Rosalie gulped nothing when she understood his words. "I didn't mean it that way," she stuttered and carried her eyes away from him at his penetrating gaze.

Alexander cracked up. He took his eyes on her legs and caressed them deliberately.

He heard her cuss and he added to her feelings by taking his lips to her thighs. At once, goosebumps rose on her skin and the hairs on her thighs became erect.

"Stop—" Rosalie whispered as she shut her eyes, her heart palpitating and her insides fluttering and warm.

The memory in the car in Italy clouded her mind adding to her already burning desire. "Alexander," she breathed out.

It pleased Alexander. It gave him the fulfilment he was affecting her that much. She even unknowingly called him by his name after she switched to sir.

He caressed her thighs and drew circles on them, his lips nibbling at them at intervals causing her to release sensual whimpers.

"Please, sir Alexander," Rosalie voiced out, unable to get her right words.

Alexander took his head to her and pulled her closer to him. "It's affecting you too much. I guess it's best to stop," he whispered on her face and Rosalie shuddered.

Her arms instinctively wrapped around him and they hugged, emotions sparkling in between them.

"Do you forgive me?" Alexander asked calmly and she nodded at once.

"Thank you," he whispered and brushed her hair, his nose nuzzling her cheeks.
How he got that tangled with his secretary he didn't know.
The reason he could say and do anything for her he didn't know. He gave up his morals for her.

He sighed. Will it last?
There was an engagement ahead of him that he had to go through. He knew what Sophia was capable of.
It was a danger to her.

But he assumed he had to let things unfold themselves.

Rosalie dwelled in his arms, loving his solace. She grasped his shirt tighter and inhaled his strong cologne.

She liked his presence so much. It was addicting to her.
At that instant, she forgot all about everything that happened.

"Rosie," Alexander held her face to stare at her. "There's a pack of work I have to attend to," he muttered and Rosalie pulled out of the hug at once.

How could she hold him down?

Alexander scoffed and tugged her to him. He never said she could disengage. "But I need your presence," he continued, "Will you go with me to my apartment?"

What? Rosalie's jaw dropped and her brows shot up in surprise. She pulled out of the hug. He was inviting her to his house?

"Why?" She whispered and Alexander wasted no time in fastening his grip around her waist.

"You know why Rosalie," he breathed on her face and she shivered into his touch.

"Tell me," Rosalie tilted her head and grabbed his face. She took her lips to his trimmed beard and placed a kiss on it. "Why, sir?"

"Because I want you around me," Alexander chortled and stood. "What do you say, Miss Jones?"

Rosalie rolled her eyes and sat up. "Okay, Mr Macaulay," she smiled and reached out for him. "I will," Her eyes lowered to the floor as she was suddenly shy of her answer.

She sucked in her cheeks to prevent the heat that scoured through her and it only drove Alexander crazy.

He carefully grabbed her bruised arm with a smile at the edge of his lips, " alright, Rosie."

————

The drive to Alexander's mansion was slow as Rosalie did a good job at distracting him. They finally reached the automatic electric gate and it opened.

A gasp escaped Rosalie's lips as she stared from the car. "Get down," Alexander ordered when he got to the door. She opened the door and let her eyes feed on the surroundings.

A smile curled on her face at the potter plants and garden sculptures that were in between the landscaping plants. When she looked ahead, she marvelled at the giant steel door of the house.

The silvery colour of the door matched the surroundings giving it a sparkling and opulent look.

"Common," Alexander grabbed her hand, satisfied with the look on her face. He led the way while Rosalie followed stunned by the surroundings.

A pergola was in front of the mansion with string lights that added to its glow and she could see different studio couches under it.

"You like it, here?" Alexander snaked his arms around her and she stiffened. She whipped her head to him but looked away when they locked eyes.

Rosalie hummed and held her attire tighter. She couldn't believe she was in her boss's house. When did they even grow that close?

Was it right to be that close to him? She sucked in her cheeks and allowed him to open the door.

Awe was an understatement of her feelings the moment the door opened. The living room was large and had a crate and barrel lounge sectional sofas that added to its opulence.

A coffee-coloured table was in the middle of the couches and she could see different potted plants at every corner.

"It's pretty," she couldn't stop herself from voicing out.

"Hmm," Alexander chuckled and ran his hands through her hair. At once, she turned to him. He lowered his head to her nose and brushed his lips on it.

Rosalie shuddered. Her lips parted as she tried to cope with his penetrating gaze. "Welcome to my den," Alexander guffawed and glanced around.

Now, he had to serve since he sent away all the staff. He only hired people to clean his house when needed.
He stayed alone.
He had always done.

"Sit, what do you want? Should we have supper?"

Rosalie's eyes widened and she sucked in her cheeks. It was weird her boss was asking her what she needed.

It felt wrong.

"Anything, sir," she muttered and massaged her hands.

"What's wrong? Why are you suddenly restrained?" Alexander inquired with a frown etched on his face.

"Nothing," Rosalie licked her lips and cast her stare to the floor. At once, Alexander headed to her. He grabbed her face and dwindled his head to her.

"We want this. You and I. Stop being shy," he teased and sauntered off.

Rosalie sighed. She drew breath out and took her eyes to her arm. It itched negligibly. She leaned into the couch and shut her eyes.

She was in his house. She came herself. He didn't force her. She loved his presence and everything about him.

She had to enjoy it even if it wouldn't last.
Though she was willing to make it work.

Work? Her subconscious laughed and she paused.
How did she keep forgetting about Sophia?
How did she forget he was her boss?

Nothing could work.
But if there was a chance, she was willing to make it work.
She wouldn't make mistakes her mum made.

"Here," Alexander broke into her thoughts and dropped a tray on the table. She peered into the tray and he sneered.

"Grab it and have something to eat," Alexander ordered and settled on the couch beside hers.

He hated that she was making things uncomfortable. He didn't like it.
He brought her there so she could be free.

"Thank you…sir," Rosalie forced a smile while Alexander scowled.

How did she keep switching from calling his name to using sir? It irked him. He watched as she took a sip from the cucumber juice he got her and took a piece out of the fries.

"Do…you want to have some, sir?" She questioned and he chortled at her shyness. She stuttered but it all added to her quirkiness and they only filled the hollow inside of him.

"Rosalie?" He called and she raised her head to him. She batted her lashes as she tried to keep up with his gaze.

"Do I have some kind of dark aura you don't like?" Alexander asked as he remembered the first day when he met her at the bar. Her shoulders were tensed too.

"No," Rosalie shook her head and sighed, "I just don't feel comfortable sitting with you. I mean, you're way out of my league. It's —" she stopped when Alexander's face contorted in a frown.

"That's not valid," Alexander scoffed before he walked to her. "You shouldn't feel uncomfortable," he got behind her and hovered above her shoulders from behind. "I don't like it," he breathed out.

Rosalie shivered and the grip on her clothes tightened until her knuckles turned pale. She cocked her head to give him more access and he nibbled on her flesh, hitting the spot she wanted.

Rosalie released light breaths as Alexander's lips crawled down her neck. He was intruding but she loved it.

His head settled on her cleavage and it took all in her not to release a moan. She bit hard on her lips when his warm breath fanned her upper chest just where she wanted.

Alexander chortled. He grabbed her face to stare at him and kissed her left cheek. "I have a lot to do, Rosalie," He clicked his tongue and took his lips to her forehead.

"Come to my study, you can entertain yourself in there."

"O…okay " Rosalie stuttered and licked her lips. He took the lead every time, couldn't she too?
"Come on," Alexander retrieved steps from her and she stood.

She looked down at his hand before she reached out for it.

"Take it if you want," Alexander laughed and she shyly gripped his hand.

"There are tones of work right, sir? I'll help you," she mumbled and Alexander shrugged.

"Alright," he whispered as they made their way further into the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 80.1K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
2M 63.1K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
7.5M 247K 33
"Soon Diana... Soon you will be mine and you will not even know how fast it will happen", he said in my ear, with his deep voice which sent shivers d...
2M 64.8K 40
"Ian? Please. Why are you not answering me?" Lisa shouted raising her voice to probably gain his attention. "You want to know the truth?" Ian replied...