A Marauders' Daughter

De Chapter1991

When a four-year-old girl with black wavy hair appeared alone on Remus's doorstep, he takes drastic actions... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80

39

566 17 3
De Chapter1991

Remus had left about an hour ago to go talk to Sirius, and I was pacing a hole in the living room. I was nibbling on a fingernail when a knock came from the door. I stopped midway my path that I was going over for the past half hour, my finger still in my mouth, frozen in place. When the second knock came, I jumped a little as I came out of it and walked towards the door. My hand hovered over the doorknob. What if it's Black? - No, Uncle Moony wouldn't just let him drop in. I turned the knob and standing there was my favourite cousin.

"Hey, Draco." I smiled as I stepped aside to let him. "I was just packing." I said walking over to my room.

"Since when does packing mean pacing?" Draco snickered as he leaned against the door frame of my room. My room was a mixture of being packed up and of clothes and other things scattered around. I was tossing things in a garbage bag to throw out when he spoke, his voice sounded serious. "I know you're worried about you father."

"Don't call him that." I snapped. "I'm sorry, it's just..."

"Professor Lupin is your father." He concluded and I nodded. "I didn't mean that... But it will be okay." He pushed himself off the door frame and walked over, placing his hands on my shoulders. "When he goes to Grimmauld place, when he finds out... If you don't want to face him or talk to him, you don't, okay? It is your decision, and your uncle will understand."

I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder. "Thank you. I'm really glad I sat down at your table in the beginning of the year."

"Me too." He squeezed me a little before pulling back, his face was decorated with a frown. "There is something I need to tell you..."

"What is it? What's wrong?" I asked worried. He ran his hand through his hair as he began pacing in front of me, making me even more worried. "Draco?"

"Fuck!" He grunted and turned to me. "There is no easy way to say this..." He took in a deep breath. "Snape let it slip to my father about Lupin's condition." I sucked in a breath. "Seeing that he's on the school board, he'll make sure that he's going to get fired." My eyes were stormy as my breathing became heavier, due to anger. I walked past him as he said. "I'm sorry, I tried to talk to him..."

I turned to look at him, my eyes softening. "It's not your fault, Draco. I'm not mad at you. But I need to find my uncle and Snape." I said the last one with a hiss. "Thanks for warning me." I stepped closer and kissed his cheek.

"Where are you going to stay if he gets fired?"

"I don't know." I frowned. "I guess we have to figure it out by tomorrow night. Draco..."

"Go." He nodded with a sad look. "Better yet, I'll go with you. Snape's my uncle, I want to know what he was thinking." Draco's voice angry. It surprised me because he was always fond of his uncle. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and walked me out of the room.

But we couldn't find Professor Snape anywhere. We checked the dungeons, the great hall, the teachers' room, everywhere. We ceased our search for the time being, but he wasn't going to get away that easy. We were just on our way back, Draco's arm still around me as I was still shaking with anger.

In front of us a door opened, and Sirius Black and Remus walked out. But I was talking to Draco about Aunt Cissy, that I hadn't noticed. Neither did Draco, he was laughing at the story I told him, his face looking to the ground while I looked to him with my own grin. When the door closed behind them, I looked up at the sound of the thud. I didn't stop walking, although my body wanted to by the look he was giving me. I know Moony didn't tell him outright that I was his daughter, but from the details he did gave him and by the fact he ordered him to go to Grimmauld, I figured he would've figured it out. Especially if he would really see me, see the likeness I have with him or the aspects I got from my mum. Moony was standing next to him, and I contemplated to drag him away to tell him about Snape but thought better of it. Draco must've felt me stiffen as he stopped laughing and looked at me. When he followed my gaze, he understood.

"Oh, Alec." He said trying to direct my attention to him. "You said I could borrow your potions book of Lore Peeters."

"Lo-R-e." I tried to spell the name in Dutch with a small smile.

"Lo-re." He tried but failed miserably. I chuckled as we passed them.

"Alec." I heard Sirius Black call after me, but I didn't turn around.

"Not now, Sirius." Moony's voice followed.

"What's is she doing with Malfoy?" His voice filled with anger. "After Lucius..."

I was happy to note, that Draco didn't hear any of it. It was only because of my Loki hearing I caught that. The last thing I heard was Moony who answered him. "You have a lot to catch up on. He's a good kid."

I smiled as Draco led me through the corridors. But my stomach was in knots as it sounded like Lucius already made a play to kick him out of the school. When we arrived back at my room, Draco helped me pack up my things as he tried to distract me from Sirius, Snape, Moony, everything.
Draco excused himself to use the bathroom, and ten minutes later he came back with a large smile.

"Didn't think you enjoyed going to the bathroom so much." I chuckled, then frowned a little. "Or what exactly did you do in there?"

"Oh, get your mind out of the gutter, Alexandra." He huffed, but the smile was still intact. "I lied. I wasn't going to the loo. I was using your floo to call mother."

"Aunt Cissy? Why?" I asked surprised as I sat on my trunk, trying to close it.

"Asking if you and your uncle wanted to come live with us, of course."

"What?" I hopped off my trunk and the lid flew back open. "Draco..."

"She said yes by the way." He grinned as he walked over closing my trunk with a wave of his wand and closing the locks on it.

"I can't." I shook my head. "I love that you asked her, but my uncle..."

"He can come too."

"But-"

"No buts. She knows. Apparently, she knew since she found you back in the day. The house is large enough to even house the Weasley family. And whatever Lupin needs to do on the full moon. He can either stay in a secured room or... Does he use Wolfsbane?"

"He does, and he has another anchor." I chuckled as Draco raised an eyebrow. "Me."

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"A little, but it's been three years, I'm still here, aren't I?"

"But how?" He asked curiously.

"Well, if my uncle agrees to stay at your place, you're bound to find out." I said taking my wand out of my boot. "But you need to promise not to tell anyone."

Draco nodded eagerly, his eyes, so like mine, locked on me. I transformed into Loki for a few seconds before turning back.

"Holy fuck." He breathed. "That was awesome!" His grey eyes large. "You said you've been his anchor for three years." He said, his unsaid question hung in the air.

"I was thirteen when I became in Animagus."

"Isn't it extremely difficult and dangerous?"

"It is, but I had a great motivator." I chuckled as I cleaned up my small desk in my room.

"Who knows?" He asked as he tossed away old candies, looking over his shoulder to me.

"My uncle of course. My two oldest friends from Beauxbatons. Harry, Ron and Hermione found out the night everything happened. And Black." I looked down at my desk as I said. "I've been helping him this year."

"WHAT?!" Draco shouted, making me jump a little. I turned around and leaned against my desk as I looked to him. I took in a deep breath and told him everything that had happened over the past year.

"Uncle Moony!" I jumped up when the door finally opened and revealed my favourite person in the world. Draco had left an hour ago after he used our floo again to call his mother and left to go pack his things. "Snape. Lucius." I said in pieces, not forming a sentence as I hugged him, my head on his chest.

"I know." He said once he wrapped his arms around me. "I resigned."

"You what?!" I pulled back and looked up at him with a frown. "Why?"

"Because I was going to get fired anyway. When the parents would hear that a monster-"

"A tame werewolf." I corrected and I saw a small smile appear on his lips.

"Once they get word on what I am, they'll force Dumbledore's hand to fire me."

"Why would Snape tell Lucius? He vouched for me with the minister, to get Sirius found innocent."

"I don't know." He answered honestly. "I really think, you changed his view on everything that had happened back in school with us. Maybe he just needed to vent to someone about what happened. It is weird that he would help get Sirius off but throw me for the lions."

"Especially since Sirius did way worse things than you." I grumbled. I saw that he was going to object, so I quickly added. "I couldn't find him. Snape, I mean."

"You tried to find him?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah, to ask him what the bloody hell he was thinking!" I cried out, making him chuckle. He led me to the couch, and we sat down together.

"I'll find a daily prophet somewhere around here -" He said looking around the room. "- for a place to live, after that I'll start looking for work."

"Actually, I might have a solution for the first thing. Aunt Cissy and Draco have invited us to stay with them at the Manor. And since she knows about your furry little friend." I nudged him. He looked to the floor sheepishly. "What do you think?"

"I think that's the best thing for now, just until we find our own place." He said, pulling me close.

"Are we moving back to Belgium or France? Am I going back to Beauxbatons?" I asked, as my thoughts filled with my new friends and family.

"Do you want to go back?" He asked, his eyes focused on me.

"Yes and no." I said honestly. "I miss my friends and Beauxbatons, but I have friends and family here that I don't want to say goodbye to just yet. But if you find work there, I'll come with you of course."

"No." He shook his head. "Now, I'm going to follow you. I'll find work in England, so you don't have to move again." He kissed the top of my head.

"Are you sure?" I asked. When he nodded with a smile, I said. "Let me just send Draco the message." I pulled out my wand and send him a fire message, just like George taught me. After the paper disappeared with a puff of smoke, he turned to me.

"He didn't ask, -" He started. "But I think Sirius already knew before he left for Grimmauld. You said he always thought you looked familiar, but couldn't place it?" I nodded as I looked at him. "And when I told him that I took you in, adopted you. That he realized you weren't my daughter in blood, he had a strong suspicion. But I think it fully hit him when he saw you next to Draco just now. The three of you have the same grey eyes, albeit Draco's is a shade darker. It's a Black family trait."

"I don't want to see him." I said looking at my boots that were resting on the coffee table.

"I'll handle him." He said, rubbing my arm softly. "It's your choice if or when you want to talk to him." I nodded slowly, not looking up. "Besides, we leave for France tomorrow, so he'll have to wait a month before he can even ask. Did you tell Draco?"

"Yeah, he knows about France. But he'll be spending the last two weeks of July there too with his mother."

"I'll arrange everything with Narcissa, so we can spend those two weeks together, if you would like?"

"That sounds great. I know he can still be a dick sometimes." I ignored his look for my little curse word. "But he's a good guy, funny too. He's trying."

"I know he is. Being away from Lucius and spending time with you, he'll be a great man." He said honestly. "You seem to have a great effect with all the houses, but especially the Slytherins. You're not only tolerated by them but made friends there too."

"Even though most of them are fourteen-year-olds." I chuckled. "What about defence and duelling meetings? Can I continue it when you're gone?"

"I don't know, cub. Try talking to Professor McGonagall in September." He kicked off his shoes and placed his feet on the coffee table. "So, July, France." He smiled as he leaned his head back. "August, Malfoy manner."

"It's not possible for Harry to come too, is it?" I asked. He lifted his head up again as he looked at me with sad eyes.

"I don't think so. Sirius is probably going to try to get custody of Harry, so even if he's not at the Dursleys..."

"Right." I nodded with my lips in a thin line. I leaned forward and looked over my shoulder to him. "Is it okay if I go to the tower?"

"No, go. You'll be stuck with me the whole summer." He laughed. "You be with your friends."

"Thanks, uncle Moony." I kissed his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too, cub." He smiled.  

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

104K 3.2K 14
Harry goes through a difficult time at school. His friends suddenly hate him, his professors are being as strict as ever, and the physical and mental...
1.3K 41 16
My new thing is reading the other fics in the lotus yall add mine to <3 A wolfstar story from when they were at school. Mention of child abuse and...
20 0 7
Instead of running away when he was 16yo Sirius was forced to move to private character training school in France. He had to cut off contact with all...
146K 5.7K 13
in high school, sirius black and remus lupin are rivals and enemies. when they meet again seven years later, they start to notice things about each...