Secret Desire {Jeff The Kille...

By Princesspastel8

se·cret /ˈsēkrət/ adjective not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others. noun something that... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen 🔞
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen 🔞
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone🔞
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty 🔞
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree🔞
Chapter Thirtyfour🔞
Chapter Thirtyfive🔞TW
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Forty: TW
Chapter Fortyone: TW
Chapter Fortytwo
Chapter Fortythree
Chapter Fortyfour
Chapter Fortyfive
Chapter Fortysix
Chapter Fortyseven
Chapter Fortyeight🔞
Chapter Fortynine
Chapter Fifty🔞
Chapter Fiftyone
Chapter Fiftytwo
Chapter Fiftythree
Chapter Fiftyfour
Chapter Fiftyfive
Chapter Fiftysix
Chapter Fiftyseven
Chapter Fiftyeight
Chapter Fiftynine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixtyone
Chapter Sixtytwo
Chapter Sixtythree🔞
Chapter Sixtyfour
Chapter Sixtyfive
Chapter Sixtysix
Chapter Sixtyseven
Chapter Sixtyeight
Chapter Sixtynine🔞
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventyone🔞
Chapter Seventytwo
Chapter Seventythree
Chapter Seventyfour
Chapter Seventyfive
Epilogue
Author's notes
Bonus: Helen & Eboni
Bonus: Valentine's Day Mishap🔞

Chapter Twentysix

259 12 15
By Princesspastel8

Third POV

Swaying. Leaves crushing. Smell of wet tree bark. Eboni can feel herself begin to regain consciousness, but she knows she's no longer in her room. She can feel that shes bound by her hands and feet with rope, tap covering her mouth. They must've gone through her BDSM box for the rope. The teen keeps her eyes close and body limp, knowing someone is behind whoever is carrying her- watching her any sign that she's awake.

Now that the adrenaline has died down, Eboni can feel the damage inflicted by these three woman. The pain on her hand is beginning to be unbearable, blood still dripping from her fingertips. Her lip is clearly swollen, one if her eyes are swollen shut and her jaw is bruised. And her ankle may be broken, she isn't sure yet but can feel the pain all the same. And her ribs, ach so much.

Eboni is enraged. She hates losing fights, but she knows that her over confidence got the better of her. She wasn't in shape and barely has any muscle. She's gotten lazy, gotten comfortable and she knows this. But right now, she plans to do whatever she can to make it out of this alive- or at least until she gets to see Jeff again.

"Fuck, this bitch is heavy! Why do I have to carry her?!" Jane questions, in frustration.

"Because you still functioning shoulders." Clockwork snaps back, clearly irritated.

"Why would Jeff mess around with an unfit fat whore? I don't get it!! All those sex toys!? She's clearly fucking other guys! Jeff doesn't share anything!" Nina shouts, walking behind Jane and clockwork to keep her eyes on Eboni.

"I don't know Nina, and I really don't care. I hate Jeff, but not to the point that I'm going to figure out why he does the shit that he do." Jane huffs.

"He's a piece of shit anyways. The real question is why this bitch gave him the time of day to begin with instead of calling the cops?"

"Ugh! Maybe she works for zalgo and used like a smell or something! She bewitched my Jeff!" Nina cries dramatically, making the other two women roll their eyes.

"Zalgo? What the hell is a zalgo?" Eboni thought to herself, making a note to ask Jeff if she makes it out if this.

"Whatever it is, we'll just beat the answers out of her." Clockwork grins.

"Finally! We're here!" Jane cheers, ready to drop Eboni the moment they step inside.

Nina limps to the door, opening it quietly. She picks inside, smiling at the fact no one is in the livingroom. "Coast is clear!", she whisper shouts pushing the door wide enough for the two of them to enter.

Jane was the first to walk in, throwing Eboni onto the ground. The teen had to hold back her cry of pain, having landed on the side of her injured rib. Eboni can tell the room is dark, no light on at all. Its quiet for a moment before the sound to footsteps begin to fade away. The teen hears water running for a few minutes before it switches off. The footsteps return, a bucket of ice cold water pouring down onto Eboni.

The teen jolts upward, trying to gasp but can't due to the tap over her mouth. She flutters her eyes, trying to clear her vision. She shakes her head, realizing her bonnet is gone and hair completely soaked. The thought of her hair getting wet only fuels her anger.

"Ah, good idea Jane. That woke her up quick!" Nina giggles.

"That's for being so dang heavy."

Eboni response with rolling her eyes, earning Jane to grab her hair and toss her into a corner near the staircase. Her the back of her head hits the wall, causing to groan but that didn't stop Nina from setting in and grabbing Eboni's hair.

The two hold a glare off, the fire behind both of their eyes bitting- but Eboni's fire is growing much hotter than Nina's. This makes Nina punch her square in her nose, making it bleed but Eboni refuses to flinch.

"What the hell did you do to my Jeff!?" She shouts, the grip on her hair getting tighter.

Eboni didn't answer, she couldn't anyways with tap covering her mouth. So she deadpans, raising a brow at the female smiling killer. Nina frowns, ripping the tap off of her mouth and then slaps her- making her lip bleed even more. "Answer me!"

Eboni gives Nina a lopsided grin before spitting in her face. Nina gasp, body shaking with rage, "you little-"

Clockwork steps in, nudging Nina out of the way and moves to kick Eboni in her ribs, causing the girl to scream in pain. The teen slumps over in pain, holding back her tears. She refuses to cry in front of these women. She will not show any weakness no matter what they do. What does she have to lose? Her life? That's fine with her, but knows it won't be fine with Jeff. She just has to hold out until he returns here.

Clockwork laughs at Eboni's form, leaning down to look at her face to face. "That's for my shoulders, ugly bitch. I dare you to spit in my face."

Eboni being Eboni, laughs hoarsely and raised her head, spitting point blank onto Clockwork's face. The killers face turns red from anger and she slames her boot onto Eboni's head, the girl screaming out from the impact of the floor and Clockwork's boot.

"Starting to see why he toys with you. That fire! We're gonna enjoy burning it out." Clock laughs, applying pressure onto her foot.

Eboni screams out again, the three of them laughing at the girl's misery. That was until the light switch clicks upward, revealing two figures standing in the last step. Eboni moves her eyes to see who it may be, recognizing them from her research. Eyeless Jack the cannibal & BEN DROWNED, the demon look alike of Link.

"What...the hell are you three doing?" Eyeless Jack is the first to speak, link zapping to the middle of the room with his arms crossed.

"Heard screaming through my headset, thought I was hearing shit again." BEN shrugs, making eye contact with Eboni, his eyes widen.

Jack moves near BEN, putting two and two together rather quickly. ".....oh shit you three are royally fucked."

"Oh? So you two knew about Jeff's little play thing?" Jane asked, a bit surprised.

"And didn't tell me!?" Nina screeches, face red in frustration.

All of them begin to bicker, Eboni getting a chance to asses the situation. She pulls at the ropes around her wrist, feeling that it's a bit loose. Sighing in relief, she using her fingers to try and figure out what kind of knot it is.

"Bowline is the base...finished by a overhand line..." Eboni thought to herself, staying in her position- despite clockwork removing her boot from Eboni's head.

"She's just a fucking bitch just like the others he killed, nothing about her is special!" Nina shouts, about to attack Eyeless Jack.

Jack is growing frustrated so is BEN. These woman have no idea how much Jeff cares for Eboni. No he doesn't voice it, but they've known him long enough to read him. Something there is developing. They aren't sure what, but if he sees Eboni in this state, they are all as good as dead. No one wants to be between Jeff when his extremely violent rage fits take full control- everyone knows this, so why would-

Three sets of foot steps make their way down the staircase as the front door is kicked open. All parties involved are in a state of shock- all but Eboni as she locks eyes with her smiling killer. The teen smiles at him, slowly sitting up and slumping against the wall.

"Jeff...."

".....it's about to go down."

°

°

°

°

Please leave a comment and vote, it really helps a lot! And as always stay safe💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164 0 47
This book was made on qoutev when I was 15, do not fight me in the comments. I was 15 years old with mental health issues and hidding in the closet b...
160K 5.1K 45
Isabel was a very mysterious girl who murdered her parents at 8. After, her grandparents toke her in she slowly became more and more insane. Losing h...
552 27 25
You've all heard the stories of Creepypasta right? Slenderman, Herobrine, Jeff the Killer, and more? Well, there are two new girls on the block. Sist...
79.1K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...