Forever and always

By moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... More

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter seventy-eight

233 7 17
By moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov:

August 2024

Today's the day, the day I've been dreaming of since I was a little girl. Today I'm marrying the love of my life, and I can't wait! It'll be the best day ever.

I woke up and turned to the side as I always do but this time there was no Charles next to me, because he slept at Lorenzo's apartment last night since we aren't seeing each other until the ceremony! - It was really early, I got dressed into the most comfortable clothes ever and then I went to wake up the twins. I quickly made some breakfast for them, and then they just ate it while I packed some stuff I needed. - As I was packing I heard the doorbell so I went to open the door. "Hello and good morning!!" Vic said as I saw it was her. "Hi Vic, come on in" I smiled and gave her a hug. "When will Isa and Kelly arrive?" Vic asked as she took her shoes off. "Soon I think, and then Dad will meet us there" I answered. "Okay great! Aww I can't believe the day finally arrived!" She said and once again hugged me tightly. "Me either, I'm so nervous but also very calm because I know it's gonna be the best day!" I smiled.

After a while both Isa and Kelly arrived, Penelope was going with Max and Samuel wasn't attending the wedding since he was too little.. Victoria is my maid of honor, and Isa and Kelly are my bridesmaids. Then Lorenzo is Charles' best man, and then Arthur and Pierre as his groomsmen, we decided only to have two each.

After a while we had packed everything, and then we drove to the location where the wedding took place. It was a little drive since the ceremony is taking place a little outside Nice in France. It's the most beautiful place, and then after the ceremony we're driving about five minutes to where the party takes place, which is just as magical.

We arrived and got into the building which is just next to the outdoor ceremony venue, people were setting up the last bits of chairs and flowers! And so far it looked absolutely stunning.. "this place is gorgeous!" Kelly smiled as we stepped inside. "It really is, you chose the perfect place" Isa answered.. "Yeah, I'm so happy with this place" I said..

After a little while we had been talking, and now Pascale had arrived. She is doing everyone's hair today, since she's the best at this, it is her job after all. And there's no one else I would want to do my hair on a day like this. "Hi Olivia!" She said and gave me the biggest hug ever. "Hi Pascale, are you ready for today?" I asked and smiled. "Definitely! But are you, you must be so excited, I remember when Herve and I got married, god I was so excited and nervous" she laughed. "That pretty much describes how I'm feeling, but I'm so ready!".. "that's wonderful to hear, shall we get your hair fixed?" She asked and I nodded. "Let's do it".

"Charles and the boys just arrived! He looks really happy!" Victoria said as she looked out of the window. "Aw, now I can't wait! Knowing he's in the same building now is making me more excited" I smiled and so did the others. He's just right down stairs right now, and I can't see him, that's really weird actually. "Only a few more hours and then you'll see each other" Pascale smiled and looked at me through the mirror since she was behind me, fixing my hair.

Charles pov:

I had arrived at the ceremony location with Pierre, Lorenzo and Arthur. The place was magical, it looked absolutely beautiful. I had been here for a little while now, and the thought of my soon to be wife was just upstairs was the best feeling, knowing she's just as excited as I am and knowing we'll be married very soon..

"Arth, can you go upstairs and give her my gift?" I asked and took it from one of the bags. "Of course, I'll be right back" he said and then walked up there with the gift and a little letter I wrote for Olivia. "Are you nervous?" Pierre asked. "I would not say I'm nervous but I'm just very excited!" I answered. "I get that, it's a huge day for you two!" Pierre answered and I nodded, it's probably in the top three of the biggest days in my life. The day Matheo and Elena was born will forever be the biggest day in my life, but this comes right after .

After a little while Arthur returned back and he had a gift and a letter in his hands as well. "This is for you," he said and handed it to me. "Thanks.. how was she?" I asked. "She looks beautiful, and she's very happy! Her dress is gorgeous, she's not wearing it yet but I saw it and you're gonna die when you see her in it" Arthur answered. "That's good! I can't wait to see her" I answered and smiled. I was so happy that she is good and happy, that's what's most important.

I opened the letter first and read it, it was the most beautiful letter I've ever received and I will not lie. I got a bit emotional, a little tear rolled down my cheek, I'm so lucky to have her in my life.. I then opened the box and saw the most beautiful designer watch ever, I own many luxury watches but this tops everything. Inside there was a little tiny text with the date of our wedding and then our initials. "Wow Charles! I knew she had good taste but this is sick!" Lorenzo said as I showed them the watch. "I'm almost speechless, I love it!" I said and then placed it on my hand wrist, of course I had to wear it today.

Olivia's pov:

Arthur had just dropped off my gift from Charles, and collected his. Arthur told us all how excited Charles is and that makes me so happy to hear! - I sat down and started to read the letter for myself, and I loved every single word he wrote. If this is only my letter, I can't even imagine what he'll say in his speech later. "Aw she's getting emotional!" Vic said as she saw me reading the letter. "I am not!" I laughed and looked away. "Yeah you are Oli, and that's okay! I bet he was like that as well" Kelly smiled. "He definitely was, I remember Charles saying when he read my letter to Carlos he got a tiny bit emotional, then imagine when it's from you to him!" Isa smiled. "Yeah.. I just hope he loves it, his letter is way better than mine are" I laughed. "Yours was beautiful too" Vic smiled.. - I then read what was left of the letter and then I opened the two boxes which were nicely wrapped, definitely not by him.

First I opened the little one which was the most beautiful diamond earrings I've ever seen, and the next box was a matching necklace. I've always said to him I don't want him to waste money and buy me these expensive jewelry, so this except for my wedding ring is my first like really expensive jewelry, and they're gorgeous. - "he's so stupid.." I said as I looked at my gifts. "What? Don't you like it?" Kelly asked. "I do, I really love it! It's just I said to him I didn't want him to buy me expensive jewelry, and now he did because he knew I would love it and I would find them extra special on our wedding day.." I answered. "That's because you deserve it, he wants to give you everything in the entire world," Pascale smiled. "I know and he already had, what have I done to deserve him. Like really" I said and then took my new earrings on."I bet he would ask the same about you" Isa smiled and went to help me put on my necklace.

Time flew by and guests were starting to arrive at the ceremony area and they were starting to find their seats.

Matheo and Elena were dressed in the cutest clothes. My bridesmaids were dressed in their dresses and the only thing missing was me, it was time for me to put on my dress.

After a little while I had it on and it fitted perfectly, I was so happy with how I looked, it was a semi big dress with a few details on and then on the top part it was really simple. "Olivia sweetheart, you look perfect!" Pascale said and went to give me a hug. "Thank you Pascale," I smiled. Victoria, Kelly and Isa were speechless, they'd seen my dress before, but today it was different because now the whole look was complete.

Pascale took the twins out to the ceremony area where she'll be sitting with them. - And then finally my dad arrived! "Hi dad!" I said as he walked inside towards me. "Olivia.. you look beautiful sweetheart!" He said and hugged me tight while shedding a little tear. "Thank you dad" I said and smiled. I had been waiting for this moment, the moment I'm ready to get married and then seeing my dad, my hero and one of my best friends..

"I can't believe my little girl is getting married, when have you become so big" he asked, looking at me.

After a little while it was time to do a first look with my brother and my best friend, Daniel and Max! Two of the most important boys in my life, of course I needed to see them before the ceremony.

"Hi you two" I smiled as they walked inside the room. "Wow Livia, you look so freaking beautiful!" Daniel said and covered his mouth. "Thanks Danny, I love you" I smiled and went to give him a big hug. "I love you more, you little dumbass!" He laughed. - "Oli, I'm so proud of you for standing here today finally after all these rough years, you look so beautiful! Let's get you married" Max said and removed a little tear. Seeing my brother like this was very emotional. "Thank you Max, thanks for everything! Don't make me cry, okay! I feel like this day is gonna be so emotional" I laughed and hugged him. "It will be, just wait" he laughed and so did the others..

Daniel and Max left again and now it was only Vic, Kelly, Isa and my Dad left with me. And we were now just a few minutes away from everything!

All the guests had taken their seats and Charles were now standing at the end of the aisle with Pierre, Lorenzo and Arthur. - "Are you ready?" Dad asked and smiled. "I am, I'm so ready!" I said and smiled.

The doors to the building opened and the music started to play, everyone got up from their seats and looked at the building. Victoria walked out first and then behind her walked Kelly and Isa together. - when they got to the end of the aisle I took my dad's arm and together we walked outside, everyone was looking and smiling. The music was a piano piece written by Charles, about me on the day we got engaged, and it had a special place in my heart. It felt really special for it to be played today. It was Arthur who played it live on the big piano, since he's just as good at playing piano as Charles is.

Charles Pov:

Arthur was sitting at the piano playing the piece I stayed up all night making the day we got engaged, it's about Olivia and I love it so much. And finally I saw her, she looked prettier than ever and I couldn't stop looking! Her gorgeous dress, her bouquet, her smile and everything on her looked so beautiful. She was walking with Jos and they looked so happy.

"She's beautiful" Lorenzo whispered with a smile to me as he was right next to me as my best man. "She's is" I whispered back, and shed a little tear because everything at this moment felt truly magical. They walked closer and closer for each step, and finally they were at the end.

"Take care of her" Jos said and handed me Olivia's hand. "Always" I smiled and shook hands with Jos. Then Olivia hugged her dad and finally she took my hand. "Hi love, you're beautiful" I said quietly with a big smile. "Hi babe, so areå you! I'm a lucky woman" she smiled and then we took the last three steps and were now standing in front of the officiant. - The music stopped and Arthur walked to stand in the middle between Lorenzo and Pierre, my brothers and best friend.

Olivia's pov:

We were finally on the end of the aisle together, I quickly saw he was wearing the watch I gave him which made me happy, he looked so good in his suit and with his watch!

The officiant began talking after the music stopped, and we were standing in front of him. "Welcome everyone, we are gathered here today to witness the love and marriage of Charles and Olivia. As they join their lives in the union of marriage" he said and held a little tiny break before talking again. - "To all their guests, they are happy to share this moment with you. They have known most of you for many years. You watched them grow up, you went to school with them, or you worked with them. Because you are the ones who have supported them and known them so well, it is only fitting that you are the ones to share this once-in-a-lifetime moment with them" he then said. Charles and I looked at each other and smiled, everything felt real now, standing here, hearing all these words from the officiant.

"A wedding day is often a day when couples miss family members and friends who's no longer with them. For Charles and Olivia, there are some whose memories they hold near.. Charles' father, Herve Leclerc. Olivia's grandmother Elena Verstappen. Jules Bianchi, godfather of Charles and Anthoine Hubert, a good friend of Charles. Four very important people, who will proudly look down on them on their big day" he said, these words were really emotional. I looked at Charles and then pointed down to the empty chair with four pictures of them, which were something I had planned. He looked at it and had a bit watery eyes, this meant a lot to him without a doubt. "Thanks love" he mimed and smiled, which I also did.

"And so is that Charles and Olivia present themselves to be married today.. Surrounded by the people they love the most" the official said before we finally got to the real deal.

"Charles, repeat after me" the officiant said. - "I Charles Marc Herve Perceval Leclerc, take you Olivia Emilia Verstappen, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow" Charles repeated after the officiant, I couldn't stop smiling since I was so happy to hear him saying these words.

"Now Olivia, please repeat after me" the officiant then said, so thats what I did. "I Olivia Emilia Verstappen, take you, Charles Marc Herve Perceval Leclerc, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward,, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow" I said and looked at Charles afterwards, he was standing there looking at me with the biggest smile.

"You will now exchange rings as a symbol of the lifelong commitment and abiding love which you as husband and wife have promised to each other.. Charles, please place the ring on Olivia's finger, and repeat after me" he said and then took the ring from Lorenzo who also was the ring bearer.

"I give you this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness" he repeated and then placed the beautiful ring on my finger, it felt so special and very unreal. - "And Olivia, please place the ring on Charles's finger and repeat after me" he said, so I also took his ring from Lorenzo and then started to speak together with the officiant. - "I give you this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness" I said and then placed the ring on Charles finger, it fitted perfectly.

"By the power invested in me, it is my honor to declare you husband and wife.. Charles, you may now kiss you bride" the officiant said and smiled. So that's what he did, he went closer and pulled me into a big kiss, the first in many hours and the first as husband and wife! Everyone was clapping and cheering, it was such a special moment. "I love you, wife!" he said with the biggest smile. "Oh, I love you too! husband!" I said and smiled even bigger, it felt unreal to say that..

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is my privilege to present you for the very first time as husband and wife. Mr and Mrs Leclerc!!" the officiant said and then people were clapping again, as they all stood up from their chairs.. I took Charles' arm and together we walked down the aisle together, and towards the end of the aisle which led us out to a big open area.

We got out there and all our guests were here as well now, people were hugging us and wishing us congratulations. It was crazy all the love we received from our lovely family and friends. We talked with as many as we could before we had to drive away to the spot where our wedding pictures were being taken.

A beautiful shiny black Ferrari was parked in front of the big area, so we said goodbye for now to our guests and then walked towards the car, of course it was a ferrari. - "Here you go" Charles smiled and opened the door for me. "Well thank you!" I laughed and got inside, it was a bit difficult with my dress since it's so low to the ground, but it went fine. Charles closed the door and then walked to the other side and got inside. We then drove away together, we only had to drive for about five minutes so it wasn't that far away.

"You look absolutely beautiful, love!" Charles smiled and looked at me. "Thank you. And thank you for the jewelry, it's so beautiful! You shouldn't have done that" I answered. "And that comes from you, look at this watch! I love it but it's too much".. "Of course it isn't, you deserve it more than anyone" .. "And so do you," he answered.

We arrived at the most beautiful place with the most beautiful nature and mountains behind us. We met up with the photographer who also took pictures at the ceremony and to the party later. Also Lorenzo was here because he had Matheo and Elena with him in his car, since we also wanted them in some of the pictures.

We got a bunch of pictures taken, in different spots and so many different positions. We also took some of just me, and just Charles, but of course mostly together. We took some pictures with our wonderful kids and I just already know those pictures would be some of my favorites, with my three favorite people.

After we had taken our pictures and when Lorenzo and the photographer had already left, we just stayed here for about five minutes more, just the two of us before we had to go to our wedding party with all our huge amounts of guests. - "I had no idea you would dedicate a chair to the four we have lost on our way" he said as we were standing there looking at the beautiful nature, he had his arms wrapped around me in a long hug. "I had it planned for a while, I planned it with your mom, we both knew how much you would love it" I smiled. "I loved it so much, I would love for them to have been here today" he answered. "Me too, they would have loved being here, I'm sure of that".. "Yeah.. And let's talk about you being my wife, my freaking wife! Love, we're married!" he said and laughed in pure excitement. "It's so crazy to think about, you're my husband! I can't believe we're finally here as married" I smiled. "It's the best feeling, now you will officially forever and always be mine" Charles smiled and pulled me into a passionate kiss and hug.

We then walked back to the beautiful car and then drove to the gorgeous place where our party takes place, and where all our guests are ready to welcome us as the newly wedded couple. "How do you fancy going for a fast ride?" Charles asked and looked at me. "Go for it babe" I smiled and looked at how happy he looked. I hate driving crazy fast, but I'm in good hands here with Charles, anything would be weird since he is afterall a f1 driver.

"Thanks love, ready?" he asked and I nodded, then he pressed down the speeder and drove extremely fast through the long straight road with no one else on the road. It was fun but I still wasn't the biggest fan of this kind of speed.. - We then arrived at the location, where everyone was patiently waiting just for us...

To be continued in part two!..

_______

(3788 words)

Well, that was it for the first part of the wedding chapters. I hope you enjoyed it, because I really enjoyed writing it! - Part 2 of the wedding is already up, so feel free to read it already.

Anyway, take care! - Lots of love from me 🤍✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 86.5K 72
"The only thing i want from you is to see your name under mine when the race is over." "Pretty sure you want me under you more than you want that." ✼...
174K 2.3K 29
Her father is Christian Horner and her best friend is Max Verstappen. Julia Horner has been best friends with Max way before he was in f1. He is lik...
1M 29.3K 56
He is Max Verstappen, an F1 world champion, known for being ruthless and arrogant. Except if you really got to know him. She is Claire Leclerc, the o...
14.4K 340 15
Helena had been working as a communications executive for Ferrari for the better part of a year. Charles had been a driver for Ferrari for 4 years. ...