Save Me Mr.Alpha (Editing)

By Fierylight

She's efficient, loyal and frank. This isn't surprising considering for someone with her ugly past. She was b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Hey Everyone
NOTICE

Chapter 11

13.4K 469 42
By Fierylight

Chapter 11

Ella's POV

Next Morning.

I was woken up by the sound of Jaz freaking out to someone.

"She left! She screamed at him, hit him then left. It was completely badass!" She argued to probably my parents.

"Well thanks to her, he called a meeting with the whole pack. And she has to go" Dad growled then mom sighed.

"It won't be too bad. I mean we get to meet everyone now." She said trying to brighten the mood.

"Maybe she shouldn't go." I heard Leo. Why were they so loud? Wait....it's because I left the door open.

"What?! We would ALL get in so muc-" My dad stopped when Matty butted in.

"Did any of us hear her come in last night?" He said panicking. Then I heard silence, then fast footsteps to my room. I was hugging a pillow when Matty, Jaz, and Leo walked in.

"Oh thank god." I heard Jaz sigh.

"Really you bum!?" I heard Matty say annoyed, and grabbed the 2 liquor bottles on my desk.

"OI piss off!" I said and pulled the blanket over my head.

"Great. Our Luna is shit faced. What do you think Seb w-" I sat up and threw a bottle at him. It nailed him in the head.

"You honestly think I fucking care what that stuck up, egotistical, petulant, amoral, fallacious, dishonorable, no good fuckboi thinks?!" I screamed angrily. My eyes were glowing red, and Leo was staring at me with no expression, and Jaz and Matty were gobsmacked. They had never EVER seen me so angry.

"I would advi-" Leo started and I cut him off.

"What?! Advise what you asshole?! You both let him stand there and do what he did. None of you have ANY idea at all. You and him had everything handed to you. Boo fucking hoo that you had to actually step up and take a place. At least it was there for you!" I said and he seemed beyond shocked.

"I could turn you in for-" He started and I laughed.

"What else could I lose! He was the last thing I had! And he doesn't...." I stopped when my voice cracked. I took a breath and calmed my wolf down before speaking.

"Piss off. And get OUT." I said and he looked down, then turned and left. Jaz was staring at me shocked, but not upset that I fucked her mates shit up. She chuckled and left. Then Matty stared at me and blinked at me.

"He fucked that bad?" Matty whispered. I shrugged.

"It's irrelevant now." I said and my voice wavered, and cracked. He swallowed, and looked down.

"Please don't do anything stupid. We'll work it all out...but...don't be so angry at us. We care..." He said smiling halfheartedly at the end and walked out closing the door gently. That's when I broke.

Tears started to stream down my face, and I was so angry, and felt so alone. My wolf was whimpering, and growling all at once.

Cut.

She said and I obliged. I grabbed my blade and made my way to the bathroom and turned the shower on, and stepped in.

I sat down and leaned against the tile. Then over and over I sliced deeper.

~~~~~

After I had finished the session, and washed everything, I stepped out and towel dried. Then bandaged my left arm, and right leg. Then wrapped the towel around me and walked into my room.

I sighed at the time. It was 12pm.

I picked out matching underwear and slipped those on, then grabbed dark wash jeans, and slipped those on, then grabbed a long sleeve band shirt. Then slipped on my converse. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail, then headed downstairs.

"Honey." My parents smiled. How would anyone know what it feels like to be rejected. It wasn't something that ever happened in our world because the Goddess herself made the matches, and people typically got along well.

I had to be cursed.

"Yeah" I said and tugged open the fridge and went to grab a beer, but grabbed a water instead. Try Ella. Just try.

"So I see you're ready to go?" Mom said smiling.

"Well. The meeting Mr.Dictator is calling is something we have to go to right?" I said and they nodded.

"Yeah. We were just getting ready to go." Dad said shocked, and I nodded. After about 10 minutes we were all piling in cars. Leo and Jaz. Matty and I, and my parents and the other 2.

~~~~~

The car ride consisted of listening to music, and looking out the window. Oh how I would love to be free. But alas, my life is cursed.

When we finally got to the pack house I glared at it. My wolf was on edge, and I wanted nothing to do with this place anymore. The person I was suppose to be with, and is suppose to be my alpha, is a great big dickwad.

"Come on. The BBQ started. We're late." Matty said gently. I got out of the car and eyes trained on me and Matty.

We walked into the mansion and so many different scents filled my nose, and one in particular stood out. Him.

Ignoring it I went about with Jazzy, all until Leo came over, and then I left. I went out to the balcony, and sat on the rail. When people went by they stared until they realized I wasn't jumping.

I only stared out at the view. It was a nice day, and there were birds chirping. The smell of nature passed by me and I loved it. People were moving outside, and I ignored them all.

Someone spoke to me and I didn't so much as flinch.

"The Alpha would like all of us outside for the BBQ part." I heard my mom say gently and I nodded. I was in my own little world, and no one was going to bring me out of it. Even the devil himself.

"Honey." My dad said and brought me off the railing. I looked up at him with watery eyes, and he pulled me into a hug. I buried my face in his chest and he kissed my head.

"Sh. I got you Love Bug." He said and I gripped onto him and he rubbed my back.

"Come on." My mom said gently. The ALPHA basically rejected me...and I played a part in it...but he was suppose to chase me...and he never did.

My dad kept his arm around me and I hugged his torso as we walked. When we got outside people were facing someone, and listening. I looked up and it was...Him.

He was welcoming everyone and pulling some bullshit out of his ass for them.

"Honey. Go get something to drink, and sit down." My dad whispered quietly, and I listened. People went on about their business and started to eat. Kids were swimming, and so were slutty girls and fuckbois. Fun.

I stared at the alcohol, and then at the water. I grabbed a water and went over to the steps down to the grass and sat down. I picked at my water bottle and I felt people stare, then look away.

My wolf started to growl when someone walked past me. No people. When I looked up I saw a group of ragged looking people, and then my dear Mate narrowed his eyes on them. I chuckled and shook my head.

Rogues love ruining things. Right?

People ignored them, but there was tension. My parents stopped talking to Leo and stared at the group.

Then the arguing. Then the yelling, and the gasps, and growls. Snarls next. Then when one spoke out.

"At least we have mates." That hit me hard. A wave of anger spread through my chest and I stood up. People gazed at me and Leo was smirking when he saw me approaching slightly. I was going inside, but then that thing growled and when his hand itched to come back I was in front of my mate, and then a claw came across my face. I held it, and it was DEAD silent.

"Oh my god." Jaz whispered, and I felt the blood drip from my face. I had my eyes closed, and I felt my wolf wanting to come out.

Down. I can handle it.

I said to her and she reluctantly listened. There was a rumble in Sebastians chest, and a snarl came from his mouth. Leo went to held me up and I took his hand and stood up.

I kept my head down and tried to control my breathing but my wolf would not listen. She...she wanted out.

"You should be running." I heard Leo say gently. I heard the smirk in his voice. People were whispering and the warrior wolves were growling and snarling angrily. I was holding down the fort at the moment. On my action they attack.

"Oh really? We know we'll be put in the dungeon, it's expected. Or better yet, killed." A woman said and I heard a growl then the hand thing again. I caught her arm mid air and opened my eyes to reveal the bright red eyes I was gifted.

She swallowed.

"Out of good faith. I won't kill any of you. However, other people might have a fun time toying with their food. Have fun." I said and broke her arm in 4 places. She was on her knees, and I watched as the man next to her helped her back up, and they all surrendered eyeing me in fear.

After they were taken away, the guards were on duty double time, and people went on with the party. I however, want to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 56.3K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...
2.2K 71 22
He stared at me as the rain fell, his tears mixing with rain. "Please, don't leave...please" his voice hoarse from the tears. "I'm... I'm sorry, for...
1K 39 26
18+, werewolf, abuse, BDSM, Bullying " Fuck!" He slams into me again, " you feel so good!" His voice is shaky, breath hot on my neck, and his paste...
Xavier By OBN

Werewolf

334K 9.2K 21
"America..." he said. I noticed how his eyes changed to dark black. "Yes?" I hesitantly started to back into the door. "Do not deny me because I kno...