You fell first, I fell harder...

By Luke_Whiterock

Large collection of wenclair oneshots, ranging from super short to super long. Hope you enjoy! Mostly Agere... More

"Would it be all right if I borrowed your sweater? It smells like you."
"How about something warm? It will help you sleep."
"I waxed the floors, grab your fluffy socks."
Midnight mayhem (Angest)
Thalassophobia (Part 1/2)
Thalassophobia (Part 2/2)
Summertime gay panic
Denial
Your body is better than mine
All stares align
Maybe this wasn't the best way
Handyman
Little
Mates
Beds
Hugs
Pets and kisses
Playdate
THANK TWITTER
I'M NOT OKAY
Woof?
The way my mouth fell open
Would you call it coming out. (requested)
Seizure.
Laying
Body vibrator
Bleed
Eat or I will make you
Never enough
If i knew
Romance in the air
Pictionary
Swimming
Ppl on tiktok being slay
Crying prank
Rain
You drew stars, around my... freckles?
Theres just inches in between us
Stollen stuffie
Numb
The signals tyler should have been looking for.
Sensual food tasting
Frostbite
Pumpkin carving
This is Halloween, everybody scream.
Blue and red makes purple
Depression
Tomato sauce
Mute
Scars
Obsessed
I still remember, third of december.
"Kiss me"
Classification
Ilness
Don't let me down
Closet confessions
Drunkn kisses
Almond trail mix
On this day
Chaque fois
Fears of fire (1/2)
Fears of fire (2/2)
Hearing aids
All eyes are on you
Such a trick
Punishment
Under the bed
Kick
Pancakes

Haunted

587 17 2
By Luke_Whiterock

Prompt: Wednesday buys random stuff for Enid and leave it in her room, thinking it's sweet, little does she know, Enid has no clue it's her leaving the stuff and thinks her side is possessed by a ghost.

A rose, pair of shoes, hat, oddly fancy nail file, book, map, coloured pencils, playing cards, crystal, another crystal, notebook, floaty, snow globe, car seat cover, three keychains, eyeshadow palet and an eyeliner set. What an odd set of things to be haunted by. Or given to by a freaking ghost!

Enid was positive she was being haunted. The items just kept appearing, literally everywhere. Her backpack, desk, dresser?! She knew it was probably her girlfriends fault, maybe one of her late night rituals had finally worked, or...malfunctioned. Needless to say she was definitely going to be burning sage on her dresser, or go to further levels that would involve some mild robbery.

"Enid," the girl nearly jumped out of her own skin as Wednesday's finger hooked around hers. "Class is over."

Enid glanced around, realising the class was in fact, empty. "Sorry, uh, I have to go than!"

She unhooked their fingers, running out of the class. She would need to stop by Jericho to get the sage, though she would probably need a few more candles, and she doubted the ghost would give her a crystal that could get rid of it, so she would have to stop by the crystal shop.

(Before I write anymore I wanna say that I am Christian and have no clue how witchcraft works haha)

The chances of this working were almost zero, she was a werewolf and not a Psychic, but the least she could do was try. She had seen Wednesday do it before...

Once she had the sage smelling up her whole car, she drove to the nearest crystal shop. (Idk what crystals do I'm guessing alr?)

"Hello!" A happy looking girl around her age popped up beside her, holding a huge Amethyst in her hands.

"Uh hi."

"Do you need any help today?"

First time she would ever say yes to that question. "Uh, do you know of any crystals that would be used in a ghost eviction ritual?"

The girls eyebrows hit her hairline. "Your a Psychic?"

"No, girlfriend!"

She nodded. "That makes more sense, here follow me."

"Okay I would recommend some Labradorite and Lapis Lazuli, though if you don't already have one, maybe a candle?" She hummed to herself, handing Enid two blueish necklace pendants. "Even just wearing those would probably get it away from you, but she wants to get rid of it for good, right?"

"Uh yea, and we already have candles."

"Non smelly ones?"

"No..."

She scooped a heap of white candles similar to the ones Wednesday used into a bag that seemed to come out of no where. "That should be all you need," she grinned.

She scanned all the items, typing the code for the candles into the computer. "Okay your total is $125."

Damn. Enid swiped her card, taking the large bag and walking back out. She shoved it into the back of her car, starting the drive back to her dorm.

Once she had hulled the bag up the stairs, she took a stick of chalk out of her desk, drawing a large cercle on the floor. She than placed the candles over it until they had taken to the shape. She than placed the sage next to it.

After a bit of research, she found it would probably be the best idea to place all the objects she had been given around her in the center.

She than lit a match and placed it over one candle, picked it up and lit the others with it. Once every single one had a flame going, she placed it back down and stepped into the middle.

Taking a deep breath, Enid crossed her legs and held the crystals out in front of her, swinging them back and fourth.

After about three minutes of mumbling what seemed like total bull crap, the candles started to flicker, than slowly like dominoes, they went out. Each strand of smoke bent around until they formed words in front of her.

These gifts are not of mal intent from the dead, but of proper from the living.

Of course. Why would it be a ghost, it made much more sense to be stalked. Much less scary. Note of sarcasm.

Swirling the crystals again, she whispered a few more words, the smoke re arranged itself.

They come from your other half, do not fear.

Enid almost screamed as all the candles lit themselves again, burning even brighter than before, heat echoing from all of them so harsh that the wax started to melt into the floor.

It was over in a few seconds, all smoke, fire and writing disappearing, though Enid was definitely shook. She quickly took all the items and shoved them back into the drawers, scooping the candles into the bag. Due to the heat, each of them left multiple wax drips, and she found a thin line of wax that covered the floor once everything was clean. She could probably scrape that up, right?

Using a hair clip, she got to work, stripping the wax from the wood inch by inch. The thing is, when you focus, you seem to not hear much, so that had to be the explanation of why Enid didn't hear as the door craked open and her roommate walked in.

"What in the world of ritual wax play happened in here."

With one hand clutching the hair clip, and the other grasped around the two necklaces, Enid stood up, nearly tripping herself. "Uh, none, I was just...testing my scented candles...obviously."

"If you were testing your scented candles this room would smell like that Bath And Body Works torture, it smells like smoke." She sniffed slightly. "Were you using my candles? "

"No," Enid rolled her eyes.

Wednesday walked forward, placing her hand against the wax. "These are very much so mine."

"No, they are mine," she knelt down again, continuing to scrape away.

She practically heard Wednesday tense as the necklace's slid out of where she had tucked them. "Enid, please tell me you, a werewolf, was not practicing a spell in here."

"What would be the problem if I was?"

"Nothing in preticular, but I can confirme that you did not do it right. At all."

"It was just a little communicating, don't worry!"

"With your family?"

"...I dont know, it could have been your family, or someone else's, they didn't exactly show their face."

"Are you telling me...they communicated in smoke?"

"Yes."

Wednesday threw her hands onto her face, sighing loudly. "In other words, you let a portal to the world of death open and had a full on conversation with with likely at least two ancestors of yours...did you at least close the portal?"'

"Well there was no swirling thingy, so I dont think there was a portal-"

"You can't see them like in movies Enid!"

"Than no...I did not."

"Set the damn candles back up," Wednesday growled, her fingers making crevices into her face. "With the same stuff you had in it before, whatever you did to hold such a powerful spell."

Once the candles were back, Enid felt her face flush as she opened the drawers, taking out each thing and laying them down.

Wednesday's face went surprisingly red, though Enid couldn't tell if it was anger or embarrassment. "Why the actual...ugh Enid! For goodness sake how did you involve the presents I gave you into this."

"These were from you?!" Of course they were from her. Living other half, darkness to her light. Damn it she was stupid. "I thought my side was possessed by a friendly ghost!"

Instead of  acknowledging her, Wednesday sat down in the centre. "Don't even bother to light the candles, just give me the necklaces."

Wednesday was much more effective in her speed, opening her eyes only a few second later. "Cover your ears," just as the words left her mouth a loud boom rang through their whole room, shaking the walls. "Sixteen sprites. Next time maybe just ask?!"

"Or just give me gifts to my face instead of scaring the absolute crap out of me!"

Wednesday's cheeks flushed, though they had already been quite red. "I thought you would find it...more romantic. I heard that werewolf's leave courtship gifts everywhere their partner is!"

Enid moved the candles, knocking them over more as she knelt to Wednesday. "After they confirm to their partner that their doing it," she gently took Wednesday's hand. "I am very happy about the gifts, know that, they are very pretty, but it scared me."

Taking a deep breath, Wednesday gripped her hand back. "I...I'm sorry. Just next time don't preform something you dont know anything about."

"Got it!" Enid kissed her girlfriends cheek, rubbing her thumb across her chin. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 406 36
I will write, angst, smut, fluff and others! I hope you enjoy this and leave suggestions in comments #1 in ineffable (3/10/23) #1 in ineffable (20/10...
88K 544 37
Wednesday x enid fluff ✔ smut ✔ and thats all hope y'all enjoy this story It is oneshots so you never know what to expect ita could be sad. Happy...
31K 302 34
A book where anyone can request age regression themed one shots to read and for me to write. You can request Fandoms, Plots, or Ocs. Write a comment...