Star Crossed ||| Bada Lee

By slytherinn127xo

Chloe Lucia Salazar. Now outside of Kpop that name may not ring a bell, unless your also in the dance commun... More

𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕠𝕖
𝒸𝒽𝓁𝑜𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓏𝒶𝓇
𝓀𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓈
𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝑒𝓈𝓅𝒶
𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝓂
𝒷𝒶𝓁𝑜𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒻𝒻
𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓅𝒽𝒶𝒷𝑒𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒸𝒽𝓁𝑜𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓏𝒶𝓇
𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕠𝕖'𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕪
Black Mamba
Forever
Next Level
Savage
Step Back
Zoo
TGIF
Girls
gogobebe
Hot & Cold
Stamp On It
Left & Right
Spicy
Better Things
Choreography Videos
Choreography Videos With Bada
𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 2
1.01 ʙᴀᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?
1.02 ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟꜱ
1.03 ʀᴜꜱʜ
1.05 ꜰᴀʟꜱᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ
1.06 ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴛ
2.01 ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ
2.02 ᴅɴᴀ
2.03 ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ
2.04 ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ
2.05 ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
2.06 ᴘᴀᴅᴀᴍ ᴘᴀᴅᴀᴍ
3.01 ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
3.02 ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
3.03 ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
3.04 ᴍᴏᴛʟᴇʏ ᴄʀᴇᴡ
3.05 ɴᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅᴀʏꜱ
3.06 ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ & ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
4.01 ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ
4.02 ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ
4.03 Qᴜᴇᴇɴᴄᴀʀᴅ
4.04 ʟɪʟ ʙᴏᴏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
4.05 ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟꜱ
4.06 ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
4.5.01 ᴜᴘ
4.5.02 ᴛᴋɴ
4.5.03 ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴜᴛ
4.5.04 ᴍɪ ɢᴇɴᴛᴇ
𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕚
23/06/2023
23/08/2023
23/08/2023
06/09/2023
ITZY BOOK UP, SWF AND TWICE HELP!
TWICE BOOK HELP!

1.04 ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ

4.2K 151 4
By slytherinn127xo

美しいはずその時に
体と心一緒に
When we're ready
To go steady
だんだんと消える questions 遠くに
Gone, gone, いらなくなる理由すぐに
来るわ yes, it'll be rope を片付ける日
That's when I touch you, you touch me
だから wait for it

Yes, you can watch me (Watch me)
If, if you love me (Ooh)
But you can't touch me (Touch me)
If, if you love me
心の準備 (準備) ととのう前は
Yes, you can watch me, watch me
But you can't touch me, touch me

Do Not Touch ~
MISAMO

I stood in the doorway to the changing area in the Jam Republic room as I fixed my jersey. Well not my jersey, obviously. It's Bada's but what she doesn't know won't hurt her, and she definitely already knows I have it anyway. 

I just did up the top button as I sat there listening to Kirsten for a bit. 

"Exactly have a bit of fun, it's chill." Kirsten told us all. 

"But, win, these teams are going to be brutal, well some of them, these girls will come for us especially, me you and Aude, Kirsten." I told her being honest. 

"We have the stickers, and you have the history that everyone is looking at, if they want this they will want to beat you." I told her as she nodded. 

"It's not that deep." She just told me as I shook my head wanting to laugh. 

I walked out of the room first before literally walking into BEBE. "Ah! Sorry!" I told Tatter who was the one I had walked into as I held her hands. 

"It's okay." She told me giving me a quick hug before Bada stood in front of me a smile on her face. A cap covering some of her face as I looked at her. 

"You finally got rid of that banner." I told her with a smile, before she held it up in front of me. 

"Of course not....." Bada told me before looking down at my outfit with a smile before raising an eyebrow at me. 

"That's where that went." She just muttered as her members walked off leaving just us two outside my room. 

"Where what went?" I asked her innocently as I tilted my head looking at her, leaning on the wall behind me. 

"This." She told me tugging at the jersey with her hands, her fingertips just touching the skin under the collar of the shirt, leaving goose bumps in the path she had touched. 

"Well you can have it back, but I didn't bring a second option of clothing for right now." I just told her shaking my head knowing it was a lie. And she would never want me just dancing in the bralette top that I was wearing under this

"I can't have you stealing my clothes though." Bada told just told me as we were face to face now, well nose to nose. My head tilted up to look her in the eyes. 

"It's a good thing I didn't steal this I borrowed it." I just told her a teasing smile plastered over my face. 

"Oh borrowed it. Is that what we're calling it now?" Bada asked me with a smile, quickly pecking the tip of my nose. 

"Yeah, I asked you just never answered." I told her with a smile before pushing her away from me, with a teasing smile. 

"Cameras." I told her shaking my head. 

"I'll see you down there." Bada just told me with a wink before she walked off. 

"It's like playing a game. It's game time!" Ling told me as she opened the door pushing my out of it slightly as we walked back downstairs. 

~~

"She's wearing them on her back." Yoonji from Mannequeen muttered to her members as all of the girls were warming up. 

I was sat in the middle of the room stretching myself into some weird positions but it worked. 

"Do you see who has the most stickers?" Latrice walked up to Ling as they stretched their arms looking around the room. 

"I think it might be Chloe." Ling muttered back to her. 

"Yeah." Latrice just nodded along. 

And now the eight crews were ready for battle. Before Kang Daniel came back out to all of us.  

"Now, let me introduce you to the three fight judges." He told us as we all got excited waiting for these three to be announced. 

"She's a dancer with unique moves who was born to be a woman of power. The leader of PROWDMAN Monika!" Once Kang Daniel told us all this. The shouts. 

Everyone was shouting and screaming seeing her here. Some imitating her iconic run. 

"She's from the first season." Ling told some of our group as I nodded along with her. 

"The artist known for his powerful and sexy performance. The leader and main dancer of MONSTA X, Shownu!" Once Kang Daniel announced this there were shouts for the man. 

I was just dancing to Shoot Out with Redlic as we laughed as we were just in sync. All of us cheering him along once he stood there dancing along to the song we were all joining in with. 

"In this new season of Street Woman Fighter we will have a special judge in each mission." Kang Daniel announced getting everyone's attention. "Let me introduce the special judge for this battle." 

"The leader of the world renowned dance crew, the Kinjaz, Mike Song!" Once Kang Daniel told us this this got all of us in Jam Republic more hyped. Why wouldn't it he is the global side to all of this now. 

"Monika our fight judge. What will be your criteria today?" Kang Daniel asked her as we looked towards the judges again. 

"Honestly, some of the crew leaders here.... have been a dance contest judge for a long time. So I dare say.... I'll be cruelly objective and consider only what I see here." Monika told us. 

That is the best way to have it, especially for us, we don't need outside interference because of history with judges and dancers. 

"I won't consider my seniors' achievements in the past..... but only the results." Monika added in and I nodded along, this was the best way to think about it all. 

Now we moved onto Shownu. "Based on what I've leaned in my music career...... and my sincere love for this show, I'll evaluate your dance honestly." Shownu told us all ad we nodded. 

"Everybody in here is a professional." Mike Song told us all as we looked to the man in the middle. "I don't need to tell you that. And it's going to be whoever's day it is today." 

"I have much respect for all of you guys. I'll do my best to be.... a perfect judge for you today." Mike Song added in as we all nodded along with his words. We all cheered for him with a smile. 

"Now lastly, it's our DJ who will play music for the battle DJ SOM!" We all cheered for the DJ once Daniel announced them to us. 

 "When the battle begins, each dancer will be given 40 seconds to dance." Kang Daniel told us the rules of this round now. "When it's over the judges..... will hold us their cards to decide the winner." 

"But if two or more judges ask for a rematch, the two dancers will dance again at the same time..... to determine the winner." Kang Daniel read out to us all. 

"According to the results you'll get a chip. Please put it on your crew board and count your wins and losses." We all nodded along to Kang Daniel's words. 

"No Respect, Battle with the Weakest Dancer. We will begin round one." Kang Daniel told us all as we got hyped for this now. 

"Oh my gosh it's starting!" Ling told us all with a smile. 

"The 1st dancer for the first battle is......." Kang Daniel slowly leaving it a while before he spoke again. "From 1Million......" 

"Redy." Once he told us this there were cheers from the team. 

She stood in front of all of us, and we watched as she had to pick her dancer now. "Well.... as...... The No Respect dancer, I choose...." Redy started walking towards Wolf Lo. She just turned away and walked changing directions quite a bit. 

"It's Bada of BEBE." Redy told us all. 

"Oh!" I just screamed, as I was acting like a member of BEBE as the girls over there started hyping her up. 

I just got to watch as she was do simple things but damn it was hot. Just her flipping the bottle, but everyone was ready. 

The two faced off against each other, I was not excited. well I was to see Bada dance, but I know about their history. And it isn't a nice history. 

"They were in the same crew and it disbanded. For what I have been told from Bada she was working with people in the crew that weren't Redy, got busy struggled replying and because of the separation they just ended up cutting contact." I told my crew as I turned to them getting ready to watch this battle. 

I stood on my seat as I watched the two face off. 

"Do you have anything to say to each other before we dance?" Kang Daniel asked the two girls. 

"I.... don't respect you. That's it." Redy told us all as I just shook my head. 

"Not Redy. Soo Bin!" Bada just called out and I gasped. "You're still an eight grader to me." This got everyone shouting and some, including my cheering at her response. 

"She's calling her by her real name and not her stage name." I told my crew as I crouched down for a second. 

"She's gangster." Ling told me as she hugged me. 

"And that's why she's mine." I told them all with a laugh. 

"I like her energy." Latrice added in as she was on the other side of me. 

I watched as the battle began, as I was quiet for most of Redy's attacking dance battle. 

I screamed hearing Bitch Better Have My Money as Bada had that song to dance to. And she went up to Redy smirking even locking eyes with me over Redy's head. 

"Oh my Gosh, she's so tall!" Emma turned to tell us. 

"Yah!" I told Bada with a laugh as we pretended to hit something over Redy's head. 

Before she started to dance, and I was wild. And then she was on her knees, I just leaned onto Ling and Latrice for support as I screamed. HOW HOW CAN SHE DO THAT! That is just wild. 

"I can't breathe!" I told Ling and Latrice as I laughed. 

"We need paramedics!" Audrey jokingly said as we all laughed. Bada's dance had made me have a heart attack honestly. 

"You're actually killing me." I mouthed my my partner as she looked at my crew and our dramatics. 

And I watched as Bada won three nil in comparison with Redy. 

~~

There had been two more battles where Kirsten had gained us a win and a loss, battling Yoonji for the loss after winning her battle with Waackxxxy. 

"The next dancer to choose in this No Respect battle is............." Kang Daniel told us all as I just sat there waiting for a second. 

"Jam Republic's......" Now it was our crew's turn to be stared at again as we looked between all of us, who could it honestly be at this rate. 

"Chloe." Kang Daniel announced to us all. 

I just nodded standing up, I guess the producers wanted me to show all of this off now and not to make a wait, as I had lots of battles to get through just on the 10 stickers I had on the back of my shirt. 

GET READY FOR THE BATTLES THE FIRST WILL COME OUT LATER TONIGHT MAYBE. But I also have another google form, where all bar two or three questions are multiple choice if you could help me out loves. Thank you so much. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 8.8K 42
❝ 𝐼𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢. ❞ ♡ 𝐴 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 �...
96.2K 3.7K 28
Amaia has joined Jam Republic's team to take part in Street woman Fighter 2, a dance serie involving some of the most famous artists in Korea and wor...
19.4K 816 9
"𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" ఌ 𝐼𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝘵𝑤𝘰 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝘰𝑛𝑑 𝘵ℎ𝑎𝘵 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒, 𝘰𝑛𝑒 �...
3.3K 97 12
Y/n starts of as famous busker loving the way things are working out for her. She never expected to have the honor of meeting worldwide famous dancer...