Bob Velseb Oneshots

By Broken_Samurai_

One-shots for everyone's favorite Spooky Month's Cannibal Bob Velseb! Feel free to comment for requests! More

Request Page
The Cannibal's Captive (Forced Lemon)
Touch and Die
Love in Barbecue
I'm In Love With A Mobster
Sympathy Cravings
Bob x Male Reader
Bob x Stolkholm Wife Reader (Lemon)
Yandere Bob x Psychiatrist Reader
Bob x Cinderella Reader

Bob x Fem! Reader (Lemon)

794 13 1
By Broken_Samurai_

Bob isn't thrilled with his position right now. Being from the top mafia family means he has a lot of rules to follow. He's supposed to wed some other rich person and combine families. It's suppose to be an honor but to him it's a curse. He's already found someone to spend his time with. He found you. The past year with you has made all of the challenges so much better and so much easier. He stands at the end of the alter you're strapped on, blocking the view of your naked body from the crowd behind him. He hates how terrified you look. Perhaps it's time to consider taking down his own family.

"Bob?" He hears your weak voice call out to him.

You must have been kidnapped around the same time he was locked up with no hope of escape as you looked thinner. You look exhausted as well. Believe him. He tried a million different things to get to you but he always wound up right back in the basement. Today he was allowed a shower and given a nice suit to wear. He was then led to you. You're upon an alter and many leaders are there to watch what would happen next. He knows his conditions. He has to take you here and now in front of everyone. If he doesn't. You're going to die, his family would make sure of it.

You're covered in dirt, grime, and your own blood. You look exhausted and beat to hell. He's going to enjoy stabbing every single person that dared lay a finger on you. Yet, despite all of this? You still look at him as if he's the only person in the world. You still look at him with love and adoration despite everything you've just gone through. You have faith he'll get you out of this.

"Well Bob. Do you kill this pathetic pet of yours or will you fulfill our demands?" His mother demands of him. "Take her in front of everyone here. Prove who you're truly dedicated to."

Bob grimaces slightly when you give him your best smile. Everyone in this room is going to die by his hands but first, he needs to make sure you're safe. If he doesn't take you then his parents will likely take your life which he definitely can't have that.

"If you choose her you're no longer part of this family," His father tells Bob.

Bob grins a blood curdling grin at every person in the room. It's a warning. They're all going to die.

"Fine," He barks at his father, jerking off his tie. "I don't need any of you. I have all I need right here."

Everyone gasps in shock when he strips out of his clothes in front of them all. He could careless about everyone seeing his body. The history of scars telling a horrifying story. He's survived things most would have perished to. He knows torture and he craves it! He craves when you hurt him, always looking forward to whatever command you give him. You're his everything and he intends to always worship you for everything you are. You're his world. You. Are. HIS.

He climbs onto the alter and guides your legs around his waist after snapping the ropes around your ankles. His blue eyes meet your (e/c) colored ones and he can see the fear you're trying so hard not to hide. You're scared for him, not yourself. You've voiced your fear so many times but he's always been there to assure you that no matter what happens he will find his way back to you.

"Don't think about any of them," He growls into your ear. "Just look at me. Hear just me. Taste just me."

His large body blocks yours from view, giving the crowd a good visual of him but not of you. They have seen your body for long enough. He gently brushed the hair from your face as you stare at him with wide eyes.

"I'm scared," You whisper softly.

"Just focus on me. Focus on the pain," He tells you, a cry of surprise leaving you Bob bites your shoulder.

Despite the situation you're in your entire body shudders at the sting of his bite. His hot tongue slowly licking your shoulder and collecting the blood oozing from his bite wound. You yell again when he's suddenly inside of you, earning a soft chuckle from him as he sees the desire for him in your eyes as his girth stretches your walls. Good, all you're focusing on is him and the pleasure. He smashes his lips to yours as he pulls his hips away and then jerks them forward to fill you with him again. As he kisses you he can feel the drool pooling in your mouth before you get a chance to swallow. Your nails are digging into your palms not being able to hold onto him due to your restraints.

"Go ahead. Bite me. I know you want to," He says out loud, earning gasps from the crowd. Lower class wouldn't dare harm the rich! You wouldn't dare! It's not on paper that it's illegal but it's known to everyone! Harm the rich class in any way and you earn a one stop ticket to the bottom of the lake. You wouldn't do it....would you?

"Enough! Enough of this! Bob, you are betrothed to another!" His mother shouts in anger, his laughter at her choking into a moan when you bite him back. Oh god, you drive him crazy when you do that.

"A deals a deal," He growls as he picks up the pace, thrusting into you at your favorite angle. "That's a good dear. Just focus on me. Just me and you."

"So....close....please," You gasp between his kisses, overwhelming pleasure building in your body.

"Almost there. It's just me and you," He growls, his grunts and moans right at your ears distracting you from anything else.

He kisses you over and over again to keep your moans and cries of pleasure as quiet as he can so he's the only one hearing him. These sounds are only meant for him but he can't let anything happen to you. He bites your other shoulder and draws more blood. You're panting beneath him as he feels your heals dig into his lower back. You're close and so is he. A gasp from you tells him he's found the right spot inside of you, muffling your moans and cries as he speeds his thrusts.

"BOB!" You scream to the room as you reach your peak, Bob following after you. Fuck. He loves the way your body does that.

"Disgusting. I would never let someone take me in front of people. Whore," His intended fiancé spits out, cowering at Bob's deadly look.

"I took her in front of you all. The deal is done. If you don't mind, you all better count your days," Bob declares, fixing on his pants back on before wrapping you in his jacket.

He snaps the ropes around your wrists and picks you up into his arms, holding you bridal style.

"Count your days. I'm going to kill every single one of you," Bob spits to the room, panic voiced by everyone.

"Please! We had no choice!" A woman cries in a panic, the room murmuring in agreement.

"You always have a choice," He spits before marching from the room.

He makes his way upstairs and out of his parent's home with you in his arms. Soft curses leave him as he storms to his car, gently placing you in the front seat. You quickly grab his arm when he goes to turn away, his attention falling on you.

"Can we just go home?" You plead with him.

You can see the crazed look in his eyes. He's ready to go in there and kill every witness to the incident. You don't care about their lives but you honestly just wanted to go back home with Bob. He grits his teeth before sighing and nodding. He closes your door and walks around to the driver's side. He climbs in and starts the engine. You both sit in awkward silence as he drives both of you back home, his knuckles white from how hard he's gripping the steering wheel. He needs to end every person involved in hurting you. He doesn't give a damn if they're family or not.

YOU are his family. You're his everything. You didn't grow up in a rich family, in fact, if it wasn't for Bob you'd have never completed high school. Bob remembers when he first laid eyes on you. You walked into that detention room looking so out of place and tired. He came to learn you were supporting your family on top of school and were considering quoting high school all together. He made sure you didn't. You didn't fix his 'bad boy' persona but instead relished it. When you kissed him first he knew he'd found the one. He never wanted anything else.

Now, you're both graduated from college and Bob asked you to finally marry him. His family hated you because you're so poor, his friends claimed you were just using him, and the rich snobs gossiped about how you got him to fall in love with you. Despite all of it you stayed true and dedicated to him. You were both making your own family in your own world. You're both moving and this incident just proves the necessity of it. You two were going to be hunted the rest of your lives but there's a catch. Bob would do all the hunting. He knows all the tricks in the book and no one was going to touch you ever again.

When you both get home he Carrie's you inside and to the bathroom. He sets you on the toilet and runs the shower, helping you up and sliding the suit jacket off of you. He frowns as he cups your cheek and looks you over. Bruises and cuts litter your body, plus his bite marks now, and he can feel you've gotten thinner in the past week. He pulls you into the shower and sits you down on the built in seat, carefully washing your body. You can't help but smile softly at him. He's always so kind and generous when it comes to you.

"Don't give me that smile. It's my fault you were put into this whole position," He growls softly. "I'm so sorry."

"I have to say. Public sex is rather exciting," You tease, sighing when you don't get so much as a chuckle out of him. "Bob, I'm fine. You were there. Better than being assaulted by someone else. Well, you didn't assault me but you do get my point, right?"

"Yes, but I'm so mad. I should have known better than to take you to dinner with my family. I knew their stance but I thought maybe after they met you things would change. Clearly not," He hisses out. "God I'm a moron!"

"Bob!" You bark out his name, his attention falling on you as he snaps his jaw shut. "You're not a moron. It's not your fault this happened. None of it is. It's all on your family. You gave them a chance and clearly they were too stupid to take it."

"I'm not even gonna eat the damn bodies. I'll starve before I eat a single one of them. I'd eat you first," He growls out, his voice low and dark. "They're gonna pay darlin'. They're gonna fucking pay."

"Good boy," You purr back at him, a shudder of excitement coursing through Bob's body at your words.

The look of pure ill intent is clear in your gaze. He kept the cannibalism to as little around you as possible but you know how he is with wasting bodies. No, he can tell you want their deaths just as bad as he does. He wasn't ever going to let you take a life but that doesn't mean you can't watch right? Watch the life drain from their eyes as he kills them? That does him over as he's quickly catches you in a deep kiss. You melt into it completely as he spreads your legs, pulling you to the very edge of the shower seat.

"Say it again," He growls into your ear, his body practically vibrating as he suppresses the idea of entering you right then and there. "What am I?"

"You're my good boy," You his into his ear.

He's inside you in practically milliseconds, your body reacting so fast your mind needs a second to catch up. You're not given much room to recover as Bob goes feral, managing to get your arms around his neck as he pounds inside you. His strong arms are wrapped around you while his hands clutch your ass. There would likely be bruising later. He uses the leverage you give him to get you pinned against the wall, slamming hilt deep into you with every thrust.

Your voice goes so many different octaves you can barely comprehend it. He's practically growling in your ear as he snaps his hips forwards and back, your nails scraping across his back as you try to keep your leverage. Although, with how strong Bob is he could probably hold you up regardless. He keeps your hips in place as he moves in and out of you, his tongue sending a shiver coursing through you as it slowly trails upwards from the valley between your breasts. It stops at your shoulder and you're crying his name when his teeth sink into you, gasping as he stops his hips right before you swear you're going to orgasm.

"Ah, ah, ah. Not so fast darlin'. I ain't nowhere near finished with you," He growls, his voice low and husky.

He lets out a wild laugh when he feels your inner walls clench around his length. He knows exactly how to work you. As dominant as you might try to be sometimes, Bob was very much the one in charge. Well, in the bedroom that is. Outside of it? This man is like soft putty in your hands.

"Fuck. Bob!" You whine, getting nowhere as he speeds up his thrusts again.

You're a sensitive and nearly crying mess when Bob finally decides to call it quits with his little game, swearing you pass out once your orgasm hits. What you're aware of is absolute bliss and then Bob gently setting you down on the shower seat.

"Did you know, I wanted so badly to do this? I could hardly control my desires in the damn car. When all of them dared to look at you in the manners they did I wanted to show them all who it is you belong to. You're just as much mine as I am yours," He tells you as he gently washes your body. "It's wrong, I know. I'm sorry your partner is such a freak."

"I hated the looks. I hated being exposed but when you stepped in with such a possessive look in your eye, I was ready to be fucked senseless in front of an audience," You tell him as your cheeks flush in embarrassment. "It wouldn't have been all bad."

"God you're amazing," Bob groans as he slumps down with his head in your lap.

"What's wrong?" You ask, gently stroking his wet hair.

"I'm exhausted. You gonna be able to carry me to bed?" He teases as the water falls around you both.

"Not at all. I don't think I can even move," You admit truthfully. You know for sure you're not going to be able to do much to even stand.

He laughs out loud and you'd usually roll your eyes but it's a comforting sound. It's the laugh he only does around you. The gentle one thay no one else gets to hear. The one they sounds relaxed instead of forced. He gets you and him cleaned up the rest of the way, carrying you into the bedroom. He gets you into bed and climbs in after you, pulling the covers over both of you and pulling your body flush against his.

"Did you know? You're the most amazing woman on the planet and I love you?" He asks you.

"Did you know? I love you too," You giggle back at him.

"Sleep well darlin'. I've got you," He tells you, giving your lips a kiss and curling his body around yours protectively.

Nothing is getting past him ever again. He has a whole list of people to kill and he would take this city. He'll run it his way with his Queen at his side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3K 38
Everyone's favorite Sundrop and Moondrop!!!! Sundrop and Moondrop and cough eclipse cough oneshots, if there is popular demand I may make a story lat...
18.6K 171 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "ⁱ'ᡐ ᡗʰᡉ αΆœα΅’α΅˜Κ³α΅— ʲᡉ˒ᡗᡉʳ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ ᡐʸ ʲᡒᡇ ⁱ˒ α΅—α΅’ ᡉⁿᡗᡉʳᡗᡃⁱⁿ...π˜πŽπ”." That's...
443K 6.7K 43
Creepypasta one-shots and lemons I hope you enjoy reading this crap Requests are welcome But please no oc requests
38.1K 1K 17
(MANDATORY WARNING) there will be graphic depictions of: -heavy gore -torture -death -cannibalism -and other mature themes ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°) (this is also...