ALLURED : [#bound by attracti...

Galing kay AnjolaAfolabi544

Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out th... Higit pa

Prologue
Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank you
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-- He's Back
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NOTICE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Message to all my Readers and supporters
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 41

184 16 0
Galing kay AnjolaAfolabi544

Hi guys, this is an exclusive chapter to celebrate this book clicking 1k reads. I hope you enjoy it

Sumayya

I gently pulled the towel off my wet hair before I started my morning skincare routine. I had just finished a nice soaking in the bathtub, I was now getting ready for the breakfast outing which will most likely become brunch , given that the time is past ten o'clock and nobody was ready - even layla and bilal haven't arrived.

I already made eman some nesquik , while ammar and I had some oats , so we weren't really hungry for now.

After my skincare , I sat infront of the dresser and tried to blow dry my hair but today was not just it for me. I was feeling extremely tired.

After a few tangles of my hair , I finally decided to call ammar to help me with it, he'd stayed with eman while I took my bath.

I put on my dressing robe and put my hair in a much dryer towel before going downstairs.

I smiled as I saw ammar and eman sitting at the dinning table , he was bust teaching her arabic. He'd taken over her arabic lessons ever since he arrived from the 3 month trip.Though I still take some lessons when he's extremely busy at the office.

He'd had completely changed when he arrived from the trip , he had changed as a muslim. He became more doting with his deen , he doesn't miss any of his prayers , he offers tahajjud , he reads the quran on daily basis.

He doesn't miss jum'ah prayers on Friday, he even mandated it for us all to listen to a Deen class every Friday evening ,so that we can learn new things.

This has effected a lot of habit in eman , she prayed quite well for a four year old , she joins ammar to read the quran every morning before she goes to school.

Alhamdulilah,I muttered , I was really grateful that Allah [SWT] bestowed his guidance upon my family.

" Ewa!" I heard Ammar call and I looked up at them , they both had confused expressions.

" you completely zoned out " ammar said and I smiled before waving it off.

" it's nothing" I said and they nodded , I then went into the kitchen where I met dede and atika huddled at the sink whispering to each other.

"What are you guys saying " I said opening the fridge to take out a bottle of water.

" Nothing ma " atika said but dede kept nudging her shoulder and muttering something to her, so I knew they had something to say.

" what is it ?" I asked sitting on one of the chairs at the kitchen table.

" atika is getting married" dede said quickly in one breath and I stood up with a smile before pulling atika into a hug.

" barakallahu feek, congratulations " I said to her and she smiled after saying thank you.

" so when is the wedding , don't worry you can take as much time as you need" I said and she smiled nodding.

" the wedding is in a month " dede said and I nodded witha teasing smile at atika .

" we are hereee!!" I heard Layla's voice from the kitchen , I slid off my long hijab from the hanger in the kitchen and wore it before going out.

I'd made hangers in the general place like the living room and kitchen , and I keep an hijab on each , so that no visitor will catch me unnoticed.

" baeee" layla said pulling me into a hug , I smiled and hugged her back.

" hope nothing , this that you're over hyper today" I said to layla and she gave me a small annoyed pout.

" you people should not stress my city girl with questions" bilal said wrapping his arms around layla shoulders. Ammar and I laughed and layla gave him a playful punch on the shoulder.

" eman, your mommy and daddy are bullying me "layla said to eman with a fake pout , eman just smiled hugging her as she lulled her tongue out at the rest of us.

" okay let's go we are already late as it is and I am starving" layla said as she plopped her self on the sofa.

" give me 5 minutes let me get dressed " I said before pulling ammar along with me to our room.

" you guys have a 10 minute romance time limit" layla shouted after us and I chuckled .

"My hair" I said to ammar with a pout ,pulling off the towel around my head. Ammar just smiled and picked up the hair dryer from the top of the dresser.

" you're such a good hairdresser" I said as he gently massaged in some oil into my hair.

" only for you babe" he said and I blushed red like a cherry tomato. The way he calls me babe erupts butterflies in my tummy and makes me feel like the most loved person in the world.

" I love that blush" he said into my ear as his beard trailed my earlobe and he started kissing my neck.

" ammar, we have people waiting for us" I said trying to stop him as he turned me to face him before he continued work on my neck.

" you smell so good " he said working his way down to my collarbone, my hands were gently working their way all over his back.

" no no" I said covering my lips with my palm as he wanted to kiss me , he groaned and kissed my forehead before letting me go.

I quickly went into the closet to get dressed, I decided on a soft pink and white abaya with black hijab , I also put on some white Nike sneakers.

I matched with a black Gucci clutch, ammar had hone back downstairs by the time I was done .

" oya , let's go" I said as I entered the living room , where they were all sitting.

" you look nicee" layla said before standing up and snatching my clutch from me. She had an obsession with bags and clutches.

" when did you get this one, I don't remember us buying this" she asked as she slid her fingers over the material of the clutch. We always shopped together , so she picks out all my purses and in return she let's me pick out her hijabs.

"I got it when I went shopping with my husband" I said with a smiley face and layla faked gasped.

" for your info , I have a husband too" she said before running over to bilal and cuddling into his side. I just shaked my head at her.

We all about to enter the car when the gates opened, a red rangerover drove in .

I gently let out a sigh cause I knew whose car it was. My mother in law's car.

She alighted the car with zaheedah and another woman , who I recognized to be one of my father in law's cousin.

I immediately knew we were not going anywhere again and to my dismay , her driver unloaded two suitcases from the car's trunk. My peace had ended at this moment, well except she'd changed her opinions about me.

I breathed in my last peaceful breath before walking towards her.

______________________________________

Thank you so much guys, this chapter is to celebrate this book clocking 1k reads .
I really appreciate your support . Please continue to vote, comment and share.
~nana🥰

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

165K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...
12.5K 1.2K 21
Hanan love Sadeeq dearly. She loved him since she was young. Hanan never got the chance to tell Sadeeq and he fall in love someone else. She was com...
6.1K 316 17
Jalilah had it all figured out, graduated, travelled around the world, and eventually find that one true undeniable love. In a twist of fate, she wa...
267K 29.3K 35
Ameena had not planned on getting her world turned upside down when she agreed to attend her college best friend's wedding on the other side of the c...