My One And Only (A Harry Pott...

By fandom_xreaders

When Two kids survived the killing curse They both had been separated. One to live with his aunt and the othe... More

Chapter 1: The Night That Left Scars
Chapter 2: The Hooded Figures
Chapter 3: Here We Go Again
Chapter 4: Moonys First Class
Chapater 5: Shove Off
Chapter 6: Eyes Like The Devil
Chapter 7: Quidditch In The Rain
Chapter 8: Walk In The Moonlight
Chapter 9: Execution Day
Chapter 10: Dads Back
Chapter 11: More Than One Life Saved
Chapter 12: Bye Moony
Chapter 13: Your blind
Chapter 14: The World Cup
Chapter 15: The Deal With A Weasley
Chapter 16: Thats Rubbish!
Chapter 17: The Curses
Chapter 18: Old Men
Chapter 19: Friends.
Chapter 20: Im Not An Owl
Chapter 21: You Cant Kill Me
Chapter 22: The Deal Is On
Chapter 24: Welcome To The Club Mate
Chapter 25: McGonagalls Office
Chapter 26: You're Like An Ice Cube
Chapter 27: Ill Always Protect You
Chapter 28: The Cup
Chapter 29: Come Back
Chapter 30: Home
Chapter 31: Harry's Here
Chapter 32: Trail Day

Chapter 23: Paper Ball

237 5 1
By fandom_xreaders

Y/n pov

We were sitting in the great hall doing work for Snape. I don't really know. I was sitting a little away from the trio doing work with another girl from class. I heard the boys hush whispers before Snape came over and hit the back of their heads. Then after he walked away they started again with Hermione joining for a moment. I tried desperately to ignore them but I knew what they were talking about. Dates.

Yesterday was the last day of me and Fred deal and he met me in the common room last night

*last night.

"So," Fred said plopping down on the couch next to me with George sitting on the armrest "did he ask you?"

"No," I said looking over at him. He sighed.

"Wow. He's fucking blind that's all I'm saying" Fred said.

"Alrighty then...we need to know who," George said. "So Fred can ask in front of him and I can prank him later"

I laughed a little before letting out a small sigh.

"It's Harry" I whispered. Fred's sympathetic smile dropped.

"Harry?! Is that why he was giving me a fucking death glare"  Fred asked.

"Well, obviously not. He didn't ask me so no"

"What a git" George mumbled. I gave him a small smile.

"Well, we do have a block with him tomorrow. I can do it then"

"Alright."

*present

I was brought back to what I was doing when a crumbled-up paper hit my arm. I looked up and saw Fred looking over at me. He pointed at me then him and mouthed dance with me. I nodded and he looked over at Harry and Ron. I looked back at my paper but not without noticing Harry's jaw clenched and a quick glare at the top of Fred's head. I finished my task before standing up and handing it to Snape and Hermione followed quickly after me looking a little pissed. I sighed before grabbing my stuff and following her out.

"Hermione!" I yelled down the hall. She turned around with an annoyed look before she realized it was me.

"Y/n," she said with a small smile.

"What did those idiots say"

"Well after Fred asked you Ron looked at me and said you're a girl and then thought I was going alone"

"Wait someone asked you?"

"Oh right. Victor Krum" she said quietly

"What!" I basically yelled. Her eyes widened and she put her hand on my mouth.

"Shhh" she hissed

"When," I asked muffled

"Last week," she said taking her hand off my mouth. "I had said maybe hoping someone would ask but he didn't so I'm actually on my way to say yes to Viktor."

"I'm so happy for you" We walked down the hall before she looked at me.

"So you and Fred?"

"Friends," I said quickly

"What? He asked you"

"We made a deal. He saw that they needed dress robes and said if the person I wanted to ask me didn't ask me five days after the actual announcement he'd ask me in front of him"

"Oh" then her eyes widened. "Oh! He did it in front of ha-"

"Hermione!"

"Right right...so Harry..." she whispered

"Shut up. It's not like much is going to happen. He's my best friend and he likes cho. I knew I'd be going with Fred when I saw Harry look at Cho on the train."

Hermione sighed.

"Well, we can go up to the dorm and eat sweets."

"Yes Please"

.-.-.-.-

I was sitting in the common room with Harry who was trying to figure out the egg and Hermione reading when Ginny walked in with a shaky Ron.

"What the..." I mumbled

"What happened to you" Harry said to Ron as we walked over.

"He just asked fleur delacour out," Ginny said.

"What" Hermione asked.

"What did she say?" Harry asked.

"No Of course" I said. Then Ron shook his head.

"She said yes," Hermione asked in shock.

"There she was walking by. You know I like it when they walk. I couldn't help it, it just sort of slipped out." Ron replied

"he sorta screamed at her. It was sorta frightening" Ginny said.

"What then" I asked.

"What else? I ran for it? I'm not cut out for this Harry. I don't know what got into me" he said. Then I heard two people say hi to Harry. I looked up and saw the Patil twins. He said a quick hi back before looking back at Ron then quickly back at them.

.-.-.-

Dad lettered me asking to have a fireplace talk tonight so after they figured out Ron I stayed in the common room. Harry sat with me still trying to piece together the egg.

"Pup" I heard someone hiss. I looked up from my book and saw Dad in the fireplace.

"Hi," I said standing up and sitting in front of the fireplace. "Harry's nearby," I said

"Oh hi Harry"

"Hi Sirius," he said back.

"Ok I found your mum's old dresses and I think I found the perfect one for your ball. I think you have a picture of it in the leather jacket if you didn't take it out."

"What?"

"Well, I guess you didn't. I always had her picture in my pocket. It's in the inside pocket."

"Oh! Ok. I'll find that after:

"Ok. Oh, and the dress should be there tomorrow."

"Ok"

"Take pictures. Send them to me or Moony"

"I will"

"Who are you going with"

"Fred"

"Oh you lettered me about that didn't you"

"Yeah but I never told me the results so I guess I know now"

"Yeah. Oh and tell Moony Ace is here"

"I will...how's the scars"

"There ok."

"How about Harry's? I haven't heard much about them"

"He hasn't said much about it. Harry How's your scar"

"Good," Harry said back.

"He said they're good"

"Good. Well, tell him good luck on the next task."

"I will"

" Alright have fun at the ball and we'll talk soon"

"Ok"

"Bye"

"Bye," I saw him start to get up. "Love you," I said

"Love you too pup" Then there was silence for a minute as he didn't actually stop the call. "Moony did you hear that!"

"Dad you didn't stop it"

"Shit! Bye!"

Then he disappeared. I looked back at Harry.

"I'm heading up to bed. Please get some sleep. I can help you out with the egg possibility tomorrow or the day after ok"

"Ok"

"Don't stress over this stupid egg. It will be fine"

"Ok I won't"

"Good. I'll see you in the morning" he nodded "Night"

"Good night"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
72K 1.8K 12
[started]: sept 22 2019 [Completed]: Oct 14 2019
2.7K 69 8
"Who was that?" Anne asked. "Gilbert Blythe." Y/N said flatly as she rolled her eyes. "Don't go near him. He's abhorrent. With his stupid swagger and...
308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong