A Journey for Six | TMF Fanta...

By Amnyttendi

A group of young teenagers are told to go on a quest to stop a bad king from conquering the villages and the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Small Update
Chapter 11

A/N

48 0 1
By Amnyttendi

Heyo! Sorry it's been a while, but I'm slowly coming back to Wattpad.

Before you ask, No.
since TMF 'Season 1' has ended, that doesn't mean that I won't write TMF.

For a few months, I have been thinking about writing Oneshots for my TMF Fantasy AU since it's TMF tied with DND together and I love both things.

Also, I wanted to try to remake this book to make it a little bit more accurate to the medieval/fantasy genre with DND added to it because in my AU, it's taken place around the 15th century (1400-1500). Plus, I didn't exactly write a proper ending to this. 😅

In addition, I will be adding character sheets for each character in my AU either in this book or in a separate book of characters. I have already made character sheets for the Music Club, just not the background characters, but I'll get to that soon or later. :)

Because I'm still in high school, I doubt that I will have time to write chapters daily. Thanks to my Theatre Arts class, I got the motivation to write stories again. For now, I want to try to at least write a chapter and post it once a week.

What do you guys/girls/people think?

Should I remake this book just like I did for Stranded, with more details and character info and save the one-shots after I'm done? Or should I post some one-shots for my AU for now, then I will rewrite Journey for Six?

Thank you again for the views! I love you guys! ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 82 12
❗️The story takes place after episode 11❗️ The club won the competition, everyone is happy and celebrate their big victory. School hasn't ended yet s...
3.8K 70 6
The past, something that can illuminate over you like a shadow in the dawn of daylight. That's something Alexzander Wickham knew all too well for mos...
28.9K 411 36
This takes place after ep.9 so ep.10 has not been released yet by @rosyclzy. Band competition, romance, friendship. The band forgives Jake for what...
3.2K 70 9
A week has passed since the music competition and school has finally become a much more welcoming environment for the music club. Although Hailey Aus...