ALLURED : [#bound by attracti...

By AnjolaAfolabi544

Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out th... More

Prologue
Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank you
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-- He's Back
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NOTICE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Message to all my Readers and supporters
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 40

206 15 0
By AnjolaAfolabi544

General

Ammar woke up with a start when he heard a loud scream, he quickly looked to his side. It was sumayya ,she was thrashing about on the bed while muttering words in a panicky voice.

"Sumayya!" He said trying to shake her awake , he tapped on her face and called her name again but she didn't respond. It was clear that she was having a nightmare.

" My Baby!" She screamed as she jolted awake drowned her own sweat , ammar quickly pulled her closer muttering reassuring words in her ear.

" Ammar , they took my baby" sumayya said breaking down in tears

" it's okay" he whispered in her ear as she hiccuped, while patting her back.

Sumayya breathing heavily , clung to her husband like a koala .

"Do want to talk about it" he asked placing a kiss on her temple after she calmed down . She shaked her head to respond no and he just nodded hugging her closer.

" what if we can never have babies , I mean it's been 2 months sin-" sumayya was saying when ammar cut her off abruptly.

" why would you talk like this , inshallah we will have our own children " Ammar said in a firm voice that sumayya recognized.

He only talked in that tone when he is extremely serious , and whatever he says is final .

" we still have time , we've only been married about 6 months and that incident doesn't mean we can't have children anymore" he said and sumayya sighed exparsatedly.

" but why haven't I con-" sumayya was saying again before she stopped on seeing the look on his face. His expression had turned cold and stoic.

" nothing is wrong with us sumayya and inshallah we will have our own children, now stop talking about it" ammar said in a final tone and sumayya nodded.

" I know , I just...." sumayya said before she broke down in tears again, burying her face into his chest .

" it's fine babe" ammar said reassuring her as he cradled her body against his.

He knew she was still hurting from the loss of their baby , even though she wasn't aware that she was pregnant , she still felt the great intensity.

His heart ached anytime he remembers the incident and how broken she was. No parents would be happy to lose their child.

He still felt guilty for leaving her all alone to handle his mother and everything , if he hadn't left ,just maybe she would have suffered so much and their baby would still be alive.

She was a really strong woman , any woman would have fallen into depression with everything she went through.

Sumayya

" morning babe " I heard ammar say as he kissed my forehead and I smiled snuggling closer into his warm chest and breathing in his woody scent.

" let's sleep some more" I said in groggily rubbing my closed eyes with my hands.

" fine , you sleep some more , I will wake you in ten" he said as he stood up from the bed and I nodded sleepily closing my eyes for another round of sleep.

I took a deep breath as the smell of pancakes wafted to my nose, I quickly sat up on the bed and opened my eyes.
A smile marrs my face when I see ammar standing in front of me with a tray of food , which had pancakes piled on it

" Breakfast in bed" he said with a smirk and I giggled in excitement.

He walked towards me and placed the tray on my lap , I could help but look in awe when I saw the food.

" Thanks habibi" I said placing a quick peck on his lips, he'd made pancakes which were drizzled with date syrup, scrambled eggs , my favorite coffee and chocolate smoothie and several pieces of fruits.

The food looked really good " I'm glad you like it" he said stretching forward and kissing my forehead .

" like?, I love it , you're the most amazing husband in the world" I said shaking my fists in the air , he chuckled with a smile.

" mommy!" Eman screamed excitedly as she ran into our room and climbed on the bed to sit beside me.

" Daddy and me make you bakefast" she said with a toothy smile and I nodded gently pulling her cheeks .

"You guys did amazing , I love it" I said and she gave a happy giggle.

I picked up the cutlery and cut into the pancakes before eating a piece if it with some eggs.

I cringed as I chewed into the food , before turning to them they were staring at me with cringy faces.

"It was daddy's fault , I told him it is not sugar" eman said in one breath before giving ammar a guilty smile.

" princess , it was supposed to be a secret" ammar said staring at her in disbelief, while eman just gave him a cute pout.

" what did you put in the pancakes" I asked taking a sip of the smoothie to wash away the salt sugary taste of the pancakes.

" it was a mistake , I mistakenly added salt instead of sugar , but I later added sugar" he said looking away from me and I burst out in laughter.

Eman also joined me in laughing and he just sat there giving both of us glares.

" so sorry ,it's just so funny , it's true what bilal said about you being a disaster in the kitchen" I said and he intensified his glare.

" I know how to cook , it's just the ingredients that mess up" he said with
a small pout which popped out his dimples.

" well it's the ingredients that make the real food ,hubby" I said before me and eman started laughing again.

" but atleast it's look good" he said and I nodded in agreement , the presentation was really good , one wouldn't know it taste bad at the sight.

" yeah , I will give you that but you see the other ehn?" I said gently placing the tray on the side table and standing up from the bed.

" but I really loved it , thanks" I said resting my head on his chest as he gave me a small smile.

He leaned in to kiss my lips but I put my hand on my lips to stop him
" what ?" He asked confused and I pointed to eman who was sitting on the bed and eating fruit slices from my tray.

He groaned and kissed my cheek instead . " why don't we invite layla and bilal for some breakfast out" ammar said and I nodded picking up my phone to call layla

" Lala !!" I screamed as she picked up the call .

" why are you so excited ?" She asked in a groggy voice which indicated that she'd just woken up.

" get your butt out of bed , we're getting breakfast out today" I said and I heard her squeal over the phone, food can make layla really happy in the morning .

" okay , we're coming over right away , tell ammar to make a reservation at circa non pareil " she said over the phone , I could hear shuffling in the background.

" Is that French?, why should we eat there, its just simple breakfast" I said confused.

" yes it's a new French restaurant that just opened and they have the best breakfast menu ever" she said excitedly and I just chuckled shaking my head.

" I don't know what restaurant that is" ammar said to layla from where he stood.

" don't worry, I will make the reservations , bills on you though" she said

" what kind of restaurant has such complicated name" I heard bilal say in the background.

" excatly" ammar and I chorused together and layla groaned loudly.

" I forgot I was speaking to village people " she said before yelling something at bilal in the background.

" fine , take over city girl" bilal said and ammar and I laughed.

" whatever , you guys should be ready in an hour , we are getting breakfast at together to for the first time and it's going to be liiit" layla said with a little squeal over the phone and we all laughed before bilal said " I thought lit is used when fire is involved"

"Oh my Allah , why are you such a village boy, I can't belive I got married to a villagie like you" layla said with a groan and we all laughed before she hung up.

"Come baby , let's get ready " I said helping eman down from the bed.

"But we have no breakfast" eman said with a pout.

" we are having breakfast at a restaurant " I said and she squealed excitedly.

"Yay we are going out" eman said and I smiled patting her head.

_________________________________________
Thank you guys, don't forget to vote comment and share.
~nana🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 13.5K 42
A fiction book about two people meant to be, a book about Hammad and Yusrah. Hammad Buba Marwa is a 31-year-old microbiologist and, a handsome, class...
19K 1.1K 37
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...
2.6K 344 35
Life in USA was great for Miskiyyah and her family. She and her siblings, Dhikratullah and Dhikrullah(twins) was born over there. Work brought her pa...
8.3K 773 37
Multiple lapses in judgement lead Fatima into an arranged marriage. But the young girl uses it as an opportunity to find herself and develop meaningf...