Blade master warriors

Von micheal9999

A blade lost his Driver and began his own path to hunt down the one who killed his Driver and family, five hu... Mehr

Bio and backstory
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41

chapter 15

51 4 0
Von micheal9999

(y/n)pov

As we at goldmouth with the six kids and we told what happened, so you see, considering the situation, could you let them off the hook? asked Rex. Hmmm, I'd hate to deny a request from you, Rex, and I can see these kids've had a hard time... said Garram.

What d'you think? asked Garram, well...I suppose I did get my ship back safe and sound said Pittman. Hey, how about this? Make them work for the Guild, and get them to work off what own that way? asked Rex.

Wha...?! said Rhys, These brats? Are you saying...we should make salvagers of them? asked Garram. I think they show a lot of promise! They've got pretty quick fingers - right? Come on, you know it makes sense. They're poor little orphans with nowthere to go! said Rex.

Are you really just gonna turn them away? asked Rex, you sure know how to twist a guy's arm... All right, I'll do it! I'll sort out the details with Pupunin. But it's just bed and board for now, got that? If you want paying, you prove yourselves first! said Garram.

You hear that? I hope you don't mind... said Rex, wow... said Rhys. Right, then! Work hard, you rascals! said Rex as the six kids nod, finally, we actually get to depart for Mor Ardain said Gramps.

Quite the strenuous detour we ended up taking there said Dromarch, Masterpon probably forgotten where we even meant to get on ship said Poppi. Tora remember perfectky!...Tenth floor, was it? asked Tora.

Goldmouth not have half that many floors! said Poppi, It's the fourth floor, Goldmouth Flight Deck, to be precise said Pyra. Shall we get going, then? asked Nia, try to keep a tight hold on any valuables, eh, Rex? asked Gramps.

I know, I know! said Rex as we head for the ship, so Rex help those kids, i glad he helping them i said to myself as i follow the other. We meet up with Murmur, friends finished business? We ready to depart for Mor Ardain now. All set? asked Murmur.

Yes, we all ready said Rex, then hop on, and safe travels! said Murmur as we get in a ship and head for Mor Ardain. It took a while to there and one we dock, we got off the ship, finally, we made it said Nia.

So good to be on land again! said Tora, it was a pretty long voyage said Pyra. This place seem more empty than Poppi expected though said Poppi, most likely because this is a small port, separate from the main city said Dromarch.

That must be it, so I suppose our next task is to journey to the capital said Gramps. From what I heard in the ship, If we just head out of the port to the right, it should ba straight path there said Rex.

Not too far off, then. Still, this is our first time in this country, so we'd better keep our wits about us said Pyra. Agreed, it might be best to make preparations before we head out said Rex. Then we got every we need and head out.

(Nia)pov

As we walk in the city and Dromarch know something not right so he look back and at same time a Nopon walk away. So this is the Imperial capital... said Rex, such a big city! Maybe thereplaces selling rare junk parts for upgrading Poppi! said Tora.

Time to go look! said Tora, masterpon, Poppi would rather use new parts if possible... said Poppi. Meh Meh! Is that you there, Tora?! Have not seen Tora in long time! Remember me - Muimui? asked Muimui.

Hm? Why random old guy know Tora's name? asked Tora, oh... Tora not remember me at all! It Muimui! I was assistant of Professor Soosoo, your Grampypon! said Muimui. Ohhhh! You that old Muimui guys? asked Tora.

Of course Tora remember! Muimui should have said to start with said Tora, ...Muimui did say said Muimui. Oh, right! Muimui not very interesting, so Tora forgot he exist said Tora. Tour! That's not very nice said Rex.

No no, I do not blame Tora, Tora was very young back then, not surprising he forget said Muimui. Besides, Masterpon was quite distracted just now, only thinking of how to upgrade Poppi said Poppi.

Why, could it be? This look like artificial Blade! said Muimui, Muimui right! Tora studied Grampypon and Dadapon's blueprints carefully... and finished construction! said Tora. Meh meh... How wonderful... said Muimui.

If only Professor Soosoo still here to see results of hand work! said Muimui, Muimui, you have any idea where Dadapon went? asked Tora. That day, when the lab was attacked... Muimui was out on errand, when i got back, Professor Soosoo's body was lying there said Muimui.

But there was no sigh of Professor Tatazo said Muimui, I see... Even Muimui not know... said Tora. Do not feel down, Masterpon, we will find Dadapon someday, though no evidence for this hypothesis said Poppi.

Anyway, Muimui apologize for interrupting your trip when you just arrived in city, friend of Muimui run an inn just up ahead. Place with famous hot springs, if you like, Muimui can try to get you discount! said Muimui.

Muimui is best friend! said Tora as we follow Muimui to the Inn and as we got to the Inn, we meet the Inn keeper. Jakolo's Inn, how may I help you? Do you happen to be the Tora party? asked Yulie.

Ah, grand, Muimui mentioned you'd be coming. It so happens we're offering a special rate today for 100G said Yulie. So Rex say yes, we're also proud to offer one of the finest open-air baths, feel free to use them at your leisure said Yulie as we got to our room for the night.

Then me and Poppi at the open-air baths, Ahhhhhh, that feels good i said as i enjoying the bath. Such wondrous bliss... Makes aching of journey melt away said Poppi, ...Hang on... should you even be in the bath? Won't you rust or something? I asked.

There no problem, Poppi made from special alloy, no rust or need for oil! said Poppi. Tora thought of everything, huh i said, Masterpon is finest artificial Blade maker in all the world said Poppi.

Hey, Pyra, come on in, the water's great-Wait, Mythra?! i said as i saw her there. Is there a...problem? asked Mythra, I... I guess not, but... N-nice bod you've got there i said. Thanks said Mythra as she turn into Pyra.

When I told her there was a hot spring here, Mythra was dead set on trying it out said Pyra as she turn into Mythra. So...here I am said Mythra as she get in the bath, must be interesting for you guys... i said.

Anyway, I think I'm heading out i said, Nia, are you...? asked Mythra as she know what I am. Mm, well... Yeah i said, do you want us to keep this quiet? asked Mythra. I'd appreciate it, yeah, for now i said.

Understood, you got it said Mythra, thank i said. Then we got out of the bath and got our clothes on, when, that was a good bath i said. Mythra seem very plesaed said Poppi, well, it was my first bath in 500 years, I think I have the right to savor it said Mythra.

Can you just switch whenever? i asked, with Pyra? Of course said Mythra as she turn into Pyra. Our memories are shared, so it doesn't matter that much who take control said Pyra as she turn into Mythra.

Huh, sounds pretty handy i said as we heard an explosion. We head to the boys room, Hey, what the hell was that?! i said, I cannot say. It sounds like some kind of disturbance... said Dromarch, Let's find out, come on! said Rex.

...Huh? asked Rex, ...What's that look for? asked Mythra. Oh, I was just - surprised to see you... said Rex. You'ed rather I was her? asked Mythra, I-i didn't mean it like that... said Rex, wait... where y/n? i asked, he went ahead and find out what going on said Rex.

(Rex)pov

We look around, Hey, can I ask something? asked Mythra. You need permission now? i asked, do you mind if I stay like this for the time being? asked Mythra. Like this...you mean, as Mythra? i asked.

It hasn't been long since I woke up, and this is all new to you. We need time to adjust to using my power said Mythra as she turn into Pyra, she and I talked it over together, Mythra's power is much stronger then mine, but it has its limitations. It can be difficult to use in tight spaces said Pyra.

It might be best If you used to using her in different situations said Pyra, I mean, I don't mind at all. I'd like to learn more about, too i said as Pyra turn into Mythra. Wh-what's that supposed to mean? I don't see how I'm any different from her, really said Mythra.

Really? You can certainly be more touchy somethimes... i said, w-well, that's just who I am! What do you expect me to do?! said Mythra. You see what I mean? i asked, what's that smile for?! said Mythra.

No, I just thought...it's been fun lately, a lot's happened since meeting Pyra and now I've met you too i said. A lot of that stuff can't have been easy, though. So why the snile? asked, Mythra, even rough patches can be valuable experiences. Is that weird? i asked.

Always the optimist said Mythra, Gramps gets mad at me for being TOO positive somethimes... I said. More like all the time said Gramps as we the explosion again, Ah! Was that over there?! i said, looks like it said Mythra as we get going.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

181K 5.2K 43
Blade's eyes turned cold. Like a dark colored ocean that just froze. He took a frightening step forward so now his face was only inches from my face...
25.1K 965 15
The long anticipated sequel to It was My Willing Choice; the first chapter of the second book, and continuing virtually where the last one had left o...
2.6K 56 9
You were walking to school with your siblings and best friend when suddenly a car hit you. Now your transported into demon slayer trying to bring pea...
23K 386 55
So second story, oh boy. Hope you like it, My OC will be described in the bio. Let's go down another rabbit hole. By the way, I own nothing but my OC...