Bound to My Billionaire Boss

By MercyAkodegbe

"I love you!" He screamed and a sob escaped her lips. "I love you Rosie...from that day-" he took a step and... More

Chapter 1- First day at work
Chapter 2-Heartwarming handshake
Chapter 3- He knew a lot
Chapter 4- Sophia's threat
Chapter 5- Clumsy?
Chapter 6- Her mum took a loan
Chapter 7- Fear
Chapter 8- Haunted memory
Chapter 9- Fired
Chapter 10- A wrong kiss with feelings
Chapter 11- Cravings and feelings
Chapter 12- Affection and care
Chapter 13- Salary ahead on a condition
Chapter 14-A visit to Italy (emotions)
Chapter 15- A step into feelings
Chapter 16-Took her as his date
Chapter 17- Met Williams
Chapter 18- Heated emotions
Chapter 19- Trouble looming
Chapter 20- Innocent (now in danger)
Chapter 21- Threats and fear
Chapter 22- Fear and recovery at last
Chapter 23- Back to New York
Chapter 24- Jealousy
Chapter 26- Saved her
Chapter 27- Happy with him
Chapter 28- In his house
Chapter 29- Anger?

Chapter 25- Angry and got her in danger

59 2 0
By MercyAkodegbe

Rosalie whimpered as he pushed his tongue further into her mouth. He held her hand behind her and smooched her like never before.

Unlike his other kisses, it was filled with anger and emotions he couldn't pinpoint. She whimpered but at that moment, he only wanted to— punish her for being that close with Williams.

Their tongues locked and he used his teeth. No matter how hard Rosalie tried to pull away from his grasp, his hold on her tightened.

He aggressively kissed her until he was satisfied and he broke the kiss.

Rosalie cringed and retrieved her steps from him. She batted her lashes as she wondered what he just did. Her lips were swollen and reddened.

"You—" Alexander ruffled his hair as he stared at her. "Why'd you allow him to be that close to you?."

Rosalie paused. She stood still as she stared at him. Pain stung her lips and her mouth felt hot since he bit the insides of her mouth.

"He shouldn't be close to you," Alexander voiced out again while Rosalie stared puzzled.

Was the kiss a punishment? She wiped her lips and hurried to the bed in her thoughts.

She slept for minutes after she was weak and when she woke up, Williams offered to give her a massage.

Why did he take it personally?

She whipped her head to him and they maintained eye contact.

At that moment, annoyance coursed through Alexander's veins. He was expecting her to comfort him. The moment he came and he rested his eyes on them, his blood boiled.

He had just turned down the engagement with Sophia because of her. Why'd she even be close to Williams? As he stared at her, nothing felt right.

His head was foggy and he groaned. "Goddamn it!" He bashed the wall and took a deep breath. With one last glare shot at Rosalie, he walked out angrily.

Rosalie kept her eyes on him until he was out of sight. Why was he angry? She sniffed and bit her lip.

What did she do wrong? If he didn't want Williams to be close to her, why'd he give her the house address?

She took her hands to her lips and scoffed. Why'd he even punish her by biting her lips? Did he have to force a kiss on her? Wasn't it stupid to get aggressive with her?

She sighed and flopped to the bed. Perhaps because he was her boss.
He could do anything.
She was the one who took things extra; she knew he was her boss and there was no chance of anything she thought of.

————

Days passed by without a connection between the both of them. Pamela had stopped by Rosalie's house countless times and she was thankful she was better. Her mum was never there when she underwent psychosis.

Her agitations and hallucinations never disturbed her much and she was grateful.

What she occasionally struggled with was her blurry visions.

Rosalie sniffed as she shuffled to the sofa. Her two days have been upsetting; she had been bored all through. Her lips had healed though she still felt a stinging sensation when she ate.

Her mind wandered to Alexander and she sighed. Why did he depart angrily? He never got in touch with her for the past few days.

Was he angry? Maybe. But why was he? She should be the angry one.
He hurt her even though he knew she wasn't fine.

The shrill of her phone rang in her ear and she hurried to it, "Do I have to tell you today is Monday?" The voice bellowed in her ear and she paused.

It's Alexander.

"Sir—" she wanted to say when he cut her short. "Get yourself over here, we have to work."

She blinked. Twice. Her lips parted as she struggled for words. He dismissed her for two days and called so she could work. At that moment, a rage built in her and she scoffed.

She didn't want to see his face.

"I'm…I'm not fine yet, sir."

"So? I paid you ahead, get your fucking self over here!" Alexander snarled and she stopped.

How did she forget he paid her ahead? He was using it against her. She sniffed and bit her lip. "Okay, sir."

Without a word again, the call disconnected and before Rosalie could process it, a tear slipped from her eyes. Her legs failed her and she flopped to the sofa.

What happened?

She batted her lashes as she tried to pinpoint where she was wrong to no avail. She did nothing wrong. She sucked in a breath when his voice boomed in her head.

He talked to her with no respect.
He yelled at her.
Probably because she was his secretary.

She sniffed and shrugged. She had to prepare and go to the office.

————

As she headed to the office, the familiar scent of the office filled her nostrils. Her eyes darted around and again, she marvelled at the marble and intricate designs.

The moment she reached his office. She sniffed and her hand trembled when she raised it to knock. She did nonetheless.

"Come in," his voice boomed and unlike some days when it was ethereal, it was mean and modulated.

She sniffed and pushed the door open. "Good morning sir," she mumbled when her eyes rested on him.

"We have a lot of work to do," he maintained a gaze with her, his eyes piercing her skin leaving her glued to the spot.

"Get in touch with the various departments needed about the files in your office. Then, come here. We have to go to a conference," he ordered his eyes not leaving her.

Rosalie swallowed thickly and averted her gaze from him. It was hurting her.
The mean look on his face made her heart sink.
His calm and tender look was replaced with a vicious one; she didn't like it.

She was partly scared.

"Al.. alright, sir" she stuttered and turned around to her office. She got to the system and began working, her mind struggling to focus on the work she had to do.

As she worked, she wondered what went wrong.
Was it because they came to New York?
Was it because they were back in the office and he knew Sophia would be around?

She sniffed and sighed.
She hated it
It was one thing she hated; it made her heart ache.
Her body was still weak and the random voices in her head still echoed but she knew she had to work.

After all, she got a salary ahead and had to work for that.

Hours passed by while Rosalie struggled to finish the job. Her thoughts didn't let her; she only managed half.

The telephone jolted her out of her thoughts and she took it, "want to take years to get that done?" Alexander scoffed while she sucked in her cheeks.

"Come here, we have to go to a meeting" he disconnected the call before she could utter a word.

Rosalie sighed and stood. She straightened her skirt and hurried to his office.

"What files do we need, sir?" She questioned and Alexander raised his head to her. His eyes roamed around her and he could still see the paleness. Her face was bleak but he cared less.

She was in William's hold after all. At that, his fist bunched up and the urge to send her very far away from him stirred up in him.
He scoffed and cast his eyes to the table.

"How many more times did Williams visit you?"

Rosalie's brows knitted in an arch as she stared at him. What? Why'd he ask her that? Heat of anger stirred up in her and her fist punched up.

"It was a question, you give me answers Miss Jones" Alexander scoffed and she rolled her eyes mentally. "Give me answers Rosalie! Did he kiss you that day? Did he tell you he was interested in you?" Alexander questioned.

His thoughts told him Williams loved Rosalie: or probably wanted her. He remembered when he told him Rosalie was kidnapped. He sensed the worry on his face.

He sensed the worry in his voice.

"Yes, he did" Rosalie scoffed as she tried not to raise her voice.
He was her boss.
"He visited me and kissed me. Is that why you're angry? Are you jealous, sir?" She tilted her head and that only made Alexander enraged.

She found it funny, huh?
It affected him, made his blood steam and she was happy about it?
He scoffed and his eyes darted around. He didn't want to see her at that moment.

His orbs rested on Williams' file and his anger spiked. He hurried to it and grabbed it. "Go to the Reds company. Go get this signed."

"Huh?" Rosalie's mouth went apart at his speech. She sensed the anger behind his tone.

"And what about the meet—"

"You want to be with him, right? You love his presence and touch so much, right?" Alexander walked to his table and dropped the file.

"I'm giving you the chance to go be with him! Leave the office and go get this signed" his voice was filled with rage he couldn't fathom.

That day, he left her. His heart still longed for her and put him in a disoriented state of mind.
And she never called.
He declined Sophia's engagement because he wanted to be with her and she relaxed into William's hold.

She kept disappointing him.
That day he left her at the conference, he expected her to be longing for him but Williams was keeping her company.
Then two days ago when he craved her comfort, Williams was there again.

"Get it and get out" he ordered icily and Rosalie sighed.

She grabbed the files before she turned around, her rage swelling inside of her. He was grumpy.

His attitude was grouchy.

She sighed and headed out of the company, the files in her hands. She reached his driver, mumbled a greeting and got into the car.

As the driver drove, her mind wandered. Why was he angry? Why was he treating her that way? Why'd he even send her to Williams?

She scoffed and tugged on her hair.
He changed.

They reached the company and she took the elevator to William's office. She got to the door and took a deep breath.

She was surprised Williams changed. She hoped he didn't have something else in stock for her.
That day he helped her with her hallucinations, she didn't know what to think.

Why'd he change?

She sighed and clutched tighter to the file. Taking her hands to the door, she waited for a reply but got none. After two more knocks, her brows crinkled. Wasn't he in?

She clicked her tongue and pressed the door open. She had to see. The moment she entered, her brows raised at the embellishments in the office.

Her dilemma grew broader as she walked further in. The office was brightened with candles and there were gleams around. The room glittered and she saw various ribbons and cakes.

Did they plan a birthday in the office? Or was it an office celebration?

"Mr Williams?" She called as she glanced around. "Mr Wil—" The door opened and her brows furrowed, noticing a different Williams coming out from the office room.

"I…sorry about the other day, Mr Alexander took it personally. I'm here to give you the last contract for the deal. You have to sign it."

"Fionna?" Williams called as he got out of the room. "You came back, Fionna?" He took heavy steps towards Rosalie and Rosalie stared with furrowed brows.

Why was he calling her Fionna?

"These are the files, Mr —" her eyes widened when Williams pulled her closer to him.

"You came back, Fionna?" He asked and the strong smell of alcohol hit Rosalie's nostrils. Her eyes threatened to pop out at the realization that he was drunk.

"No, I'm not Fionna," she forced a smile as she tried to wriggle out of his grip but he pinned her down.

"Thank you for coming back," Williams whispered and without warning, he grabbed hold of her face and forced his lips on hers.

....

Hi everyone reading
Thank you for stopping by to read my book.
I'm planning to write a short story for y'all.
To get update on when I'll be dropping it, click on the follow button.

And while reading this, don't forget to vote and leave your thoughts.

Love y'all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
938K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
33.9K 1.1K 35
He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Oh no wrong move. "I was just cleaning it"...
437K 13.1K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...