You're breaking me. (l.s)

By wannareadatm

Louis. A 17 year old boy with feminine features and beautiful blue eyes. A boy with an amazing personality. ... More

Intro
Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.

Part 10.

29 2 0
By wannareadatm

Louis' POV

It's wednesday.

2 days after Harry ignored me at school. And he is still ignoring me.

I've tried calling him, texting him, talking to him at school, but he keeps ignoring me and walking away from me.

I don't know what I did wrong. Was it the kiss? Was it the date? Am I not pretty or fun enough? Did he find someone else? I've been breaking my head about what I possibly could've done wrong. 

I'm getting ready for school now. I'm wearing skinny jeans with an oversized hoodie. I go downstairs and grab some toast and run out the door. I woke up too late so I have to run to catch my bus. 

Just in time I arrive at the bus and jump in.

"Hi Lou, how are you feeling" Niall asks me.

"The same as yesterday Ni"

"I'm sorry Lou, I hope he talks to you today"

"And then what Ni? Do we just move on from ignoring me? It's not okay to kiss me and just to ignore me for 2 days". I'm sad about the situation but i'm also mad, how can you go from this to that in only one day?

"Just wait and see Lou, you've tried your best"

15 minutes later we arrived at school and grabbed our books for our next classes. 

Classes were really boring, I wasn't paying attention that much so before I knew it, it was time for lunch.

Niall and I grabbed our food and sat down at our regular table, we were having some small talk when all of the sudden I hear- "Hello princess" and feel a kiss on my lips. When I finally realize what's happening I push Harry of me.

"What the fuck Harry?"

Harry looks shocked by my reaction.

"What's the matter princess?"

"What's the matter? Are you kidding me? You've been ignoring me for two days and now you come here with a 'hey princess' and a kiss on the lips like nothing fucking happened?" All my anger was coming out, who does he think he is?

"Wow princess, no need to get mad at me. I had a cold and I didn't want to make you sick?"

"Bullshit Harry, i'm not stupid". At this point I was yelling, the whole cafeteria was looking at us. 

"Let's go outside Louis, everyone is staring at us"

When we got up to walk outside Harry took my arm.

"Don't touch me". I said bitterly

"Do you really think I believe your pretty little lie?" I said the moment we were outside.

"Look Lou, i'm sorry. What I did was wrong and I apologize. I just had to take care of something, please accept my apologize and let's move on". Harry said. Wow.

"That really hurt Harry. I couldn't stop thinking about what I did wrong". My whole mood changed and all of a sudden a tear rolled down my cheek. My emotions are truly a rollercoaster.

"I'm sorry princess, I won't do it again. You did nothing wrong, it was just me being stupid". Harry said and he wrapped his arms around me. I started sobbing against his chest.

"Don't cry princess"

"Don't every do that again Harry"

"I won't princess, i'm sorry"

"It's alright"

"Do you want to hangout tonight? I'll make it up to you". 

"That sounds good Haz". I said looking up at him with a small smile. 

We walked back inside after hugging some more and sat down. 

"Everything good now?" Niall asked.

"Yes, we worked everything out".

"Good"

We finished eating and lunch was over. The rest of the day went by really fast. I was excited to hangout with Harry. 

When the bell rang I walked out of school, looking for Harry. The moment I saw him I walked up to him. 

"Hey princess"

"Hi Haz". He gave me a kiss on the lips and opened the car door for me. 

We drove to Harry's house and when we arrived we went up to his room.

"Your room is really pretty Haz". It was nothing like I had imagined, it was cozy. There were fairy lights around the bed, lots of pillows.

"Thank you princess"

We sat down on the bed and Harry instantly pulled me closer to him, I giggled at the gesture.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Harry asked.

"Sure, which one?"

"There is this shark movie I want to watch, 47 meters down. Have you seen it?" Harry asked.

"No, but it sounds scary". Im not a big fan of scary movies.

"I'll protect you". Harry said and he tickled me a bit.

"O-o-okay, okay, fine we'll watch it. But stop tickling me". I almost couldn't breath from laughing so hard.

"Alright, i'll go grab us some snacks". 

After a couple of minutes Harry came back with some popcorn, chips and some drinks. Harry starts the movie and I cuddle closer to him.

This is just perfect.

"Okay but first of all, why would you go down and that cage? You know it'll break. Look at it!"

"It's a movie princess"

"And second of all, who in his right state of mind would want to go swimming with sharks?"

"Again, it's a movie princess".

"And third of all, if your mind tells you no, you should listen to it. It says no for a reason!"

"Lou"

"Yes?"

"It's a movie"

"Right, sorry".

"Finally, it's over"

"It wasn't that bad princess"

"Did we watch the same movie? Because that was fucking scary"

Harry laughed and pulled me down into a kiss. Okay, this is better. Harry licked my bottom lip, a sign to deepen the kiss. I open my mouth a bit and his tongue slips in. He is a good kisser, I can say that. We kiss for a couple of minutes when I suddenly feel his hands gripping my waist. He turns us so that I'm laying under him. It's getting a little bit hot in here, isn't it?

Harry pulls away.

"Your cheeks are all flushed princess".

"Maybe"

"Maybe we should stop then, I don't want to rush anything".

"Alright, you got a point". 

We pull apart and stand up from the bed. 

"I think I should get going, it's getting late".

"Alright, I'll bring you"

"No, I can take the bus it's fine".

"I'm not letting you take the bus at this hour, I'll drive you".

We walk downstairs and put our shoes on. Harry opens the front door and opens the car door for me. After driving for 10 minutes we stop at my house, and like every time he walks me up to my front door.

"See you tomorrow princess". Harry leans down and kisses me.

"Bye Haz"

I walk inside and great my mom and sisters, after that I walk up to my room. What a day.

________________________________________________________________________________Finally a new chapter. 

I apologize for not publishing for so long, but here it is... chapter 10.

What do you think about Harry ignoring Louis for so long? Did Louis make the right decision it forgiving him so fast? 

Let me know!

Dearly -X

(unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.7K 23
17-year old Harry thinks he's got it all figured out until he falls for a guy named Louis who has nothing to lose.
25.7K 372 50
Louis (21) lives on the street. His parents did not accept him as bisexual, so he was evicted. The only thing he could quickly take with him was his...
163K 5K 18
Louis Tomlinson is a 17-year-old teenager who lives in Doncaster. He doesn't care about anything, only wears black and definitely smokes too much. Li...
192K 6.6K 26
Louis Tomlinson is a senior in college where he studies drama. Since his parents threw him out after they found out that he was gay, he has two jobs...