A perfect match?

By Edndmti

Tine begins his first year at university, this is the moment he has been waiting for a long time, but unfortu... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
part 18
part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32 - special

Part 31

646 28 2
By Edndmti

Two months later...

"Sarawat, where... are you?"

"What happened? Is the baby coming?"

"What do you think? I'm splitting in two!" Tine groaned in pain.

Sarawat called an ambulance to their home and rushed towards the hospital with Tine

The families waited outside, and Sarawat quickly entered the delivery room.

"Tine, how are you feeling?" Sarawat asked with concern.

"What do you think... Ahhhhhhh!"

"What do I need to do?!"

"Cut off your idiot friend who got me into this!"

Sarawat tried not to laugh and held Tine's hand. "I hate you!"

"Is this strange?" the doctor asked.

"What happened?"

"It's not mentioned in the documents, only one embryo?" the doctor asked

"What do you mean?" Tine asked anxiously.

"There are two embryos," the doctor said.

"Wow, that's excellent!" Sarawat was so happy.

"I'm going to die," Tine cried.

"Don't cry, it will be over soon," Sarawat tried to comfort him.

"Maybe you should shut up! You won't be the one getting stitched up down there!"

"Tine..." Sarawat began to say, but the nurse interrupted him.

"It might be a good idea for you to really shut up... you're just annoying and not helping."

"Sorry?" Sarawat was shocked that she intervened in their conversation.

"I don't intrude into conversations that aren't mine, but seriously, you're annoying!" the nurse confessed.

"Thank you sooooo much ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Tine yelled

***

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

On the other side of the door...

They heard Tine's screams from outside the door.

"It sounds like it's going well" Man said.

Type hit Man with his elbow.

"What did I say?" Man asked, even more annoyed by Type's glare.

Type felt a strange feeling and quickly got up, rushing towards the restroom.

"Ugh, I'm gonna puke!"

"Has it been going on for too long? What the hell did I eat?"

Knocking on the door was heard, and Type opened it to see Type standing there.

"Type?"

"When was the last time you went for a check-up at the gynecologist?" Type asked, hands on his hips.

"I'm fine... it's just..."

"Go wash your face, we're going to get checked"

***

"Congratulations!" the doctor said.

"Is he pregnant?" Type asked.

"Yes, the baby looks healthy!" she replied.

"I can't believe that at my age I got pregnant like this. I feel like a teenager."

"Could you give us a few minutes?" Type asked the doctor to leave them alone.

"What do you mean to do?" Type asked.

"Nothing," Type replied and started getting dressed.

"Nothing?" Type didn't understand.

"I'm not keeping this baby."

"You're not going to talk to Man about it?"

"Why should I? It's my body!"

"And it's his baby too."

"I can't deal with this again."

"With what deal again?"

"It was very hard, Chan, I don't think I can do this again."

"Type, you're not alone this time, Man is with you."

"How do you know?"

"Just talk to him," Type yelled, and suddenly the door opened.

"Are you planning to have an abortion?" Man asked.

Type looked at the other side, he couldn't look into Man's eyes.

"I will leave you to talk" Type said and leaved the room

"Type, answer me..." Man pleaded.

"And what if i do?" Type asked.

Man remained silent for a few seconds... "Do what feels right to you, I'll be here no matter what you decide," he said when he opened his arms to Type.

Type hit Man on his shoulder. "Why aren't you angry with me?! You're always so positive! Always smiling! You never say it's hard for you!"

"I don't want you to have an abortion!" Man confessed. "But I also don't want to lose you, and if it means I have to choose, I choose you! I don't want you to do something you don't want to do!"

"Okay," Type said with tears in his eyes.

"You must promise me that you'll never leave me!" Type said, crying.

"Even if you ask me, I won't do it" Man said and pulled a ring out of his pocket.

"I know I need to finish my studies and find a job and promotion... but I'm sure I can do all of that with you by my side."

"Okay."

"So, you agree?" Man said with a smile.

"We need to come up with a plan! If I give birth in a month..."

Man hugged Type tightly. ("I knew this would work, I'm sorry, Type")

A painful scream was heard from outside the door.

"That's Tine," Type said and quickly dressed to leave the room, with Man helping him.

***

24 hours later,

Sarawat emerged from the delivery room with two baby carriages.

"Two?" everyone exclaimed.

Alphas in the group cheered while the omegas grabbed their thighs and felt the pain of Tine.

"I'm glad I'm done with this!" Type said to Tharn.

"I'm not so sure..." Tharn replied.

"If you want your "friend" to continue to be connected to you be sure on on this!"

The other couple in the group exchanged glances. "Maybe now that the house is empty..."

"If you don't want to be more alone, it's probably best to drop that conversation," Cha-aim warned.

"After recovering from the birth, the nurse brought the baby for Tine to see.

"Do you have any names in mind?" asked Sarawat.

"I thought about White and Black" Tine suggested.

"I like that..."

"Which one of them is called white or Black?"

"We'll name him White and Black as well" Tine painted.

"Why did you choose like this?" Sarawat asked

"white looks innocent to me... pure... transparent... I can tell his feelings at a glance... and Black looks strong, mysterious. I feel it will be difficult for us to read his emotions, and the way he holds White's hand tells me he will protect his younger brother."

"I like that," Sarawat said and kissed Tine on the forehead until he reached his lips.

"It's a perfect match" Tine said confidently.

"A perfect match?" Sarawat asked.

"We are a perfect match" Tine replied and kissed Sarawat passionately.

-The end-

Hi guys!

really got deep into thinking about how to finish Tine and Sarwat's story, and, of course, Type's story as well. Hope I managed to meet your expectations, and you liked the ending!

Share your thoughts with me!

I'm starting to write a new book, The book will be a dark toxic relationship.

I'd be happy to meet you there too!"

Wish me luck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 2.3K 21
Sarawat Guntithanon the alpha president of SG company. He always wear a mask on his face, everyone was suspicious about his face no one saw his face...
159K 7.3K 21
"You smell nice" Sarawat nuzzled Tine's soft neck. "Makes me wanna eat you up..." Tine is a law major with the right group of successful, popular fri...
1.8K 58 1
The one where omega Louis makes love matches, alpha Harry makes cheese, and meddling friends might finally make their dreams of finding their soulmat...
289K 13.3K 33
Tine, an indie game developer, had his incredible mobile game idea stolen by his best friend. Now, Tine wants to team up with Sarawat, the CEO of a b...