Bound to My Billionaire Boss

By MercyAkodegbe

"I love you!" He screamed and a sob escaped her lips. "I love you Rosie...from that day-" he took a step and... More

Chapter 1- First day at work
Chapter 2-Heartwarming handshake
Chapter 3- He knew a lot
Chapter 4- Sophia's threat
Chapter 5- Clumsy?
Chapter 6- Her mum took a loan
Chapter 7- Fear
Chapter 8- Haunted memory
Chapter 9- Fired
Chapter 10- A wrong kiss with feelings
Chapter 11- Cravings and feelings
Chapter 12- Affection and care
Chapter 13- Salary ahead on a condition
Chapter 14-A visit to Italy (emotions)
Chapter 15- A step into feelings
Chapter 16-Took her as his date
Chapter 17- Met Williams
Chapter 18- Heated emotions
Chapter 19- Trouble looming
Chapter 20- Innocent (now in danger)
Chapter 21- Threats and fear
Chapter 22- Fear and recovery at last
Chapter 23- Back to New York
Chapter 25- Angry and got her in danger
Chapter 26- Saved her
Chapter 27- Happy with him
Chapter 28- In his house
Chapter 29- Anger?

Chapter 24- Jealousy

64 3 0
By MercyAkodegbe

"I promise Mum, I was fine. We only had much work" Rosalie desperately tried to convince Aria and Pamela.

"You couldn't spare minutes to even call us? That's crap" Aria scoffed since she didn't buy the lie and Rosalie sighed.

"I woke up and slept off while working, Aria. He had tons of work. I was his secretary and PA, you could understand that. We attended business conferences and conferences. I am sorry for not finding space to call you" Rosalie sputtered in one breath while Aria kept her narrowed gaze on her.

"I'm not lying, Aria."

"Is that why you are emaciated?" Aria threw the question and Rosalie paused. Did she? She only knew she looked pale.

"Yeah, because I barely had time to rest" Rosalie lied again and Aria scoffed.

"You're lying."

"Common Aria," Pamela scolded. "Let's be thankful she's good. I thought something bad happened." Pamela pulled Rosalie closer for a hug.

She was scared. She thought her daughter was in danger. When Alexander picked up her calls repeatedly, she thought Rosalie was not okay.

"I'm sorry," Pamela whispered and ruffled Rosalie's hair. Her daughter did so much work. If she had the money, Rosalie wouldn't have to work that hard to get money.

"It's okay mum," Rosalie heaved a sigh thankful her mum bought the lie. She looked up at Aria and she knew at once Aria was still in doubt.

"Common, come for a hug," Rosalie whispered and Aria joined them. The trio hugged tightly, grateful Rosalie was safe.

"Why did you rent an apartment?" Pamela threw the question at Rosalie and she paused. She racked her brain as she searched for answers her mum could buy.

"I…" Rosalie licked her lips and forced a smile. "Because I'm old enough to move out" was a silly answer but it was the only thing she thought of. "I would one day after all."

Pamela nodded. Most children moved out at the age of 18. She knew she couldn't stop Rosalie. But why did she move out so suddenly? "Then why didn't you inform us?" Aria asked the question in her mind and Rosalie batted her lashes.

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Where did you get the money?" Aria investigated further. She didn't want to conclude what her mind was screaming at her.

"I worked hard in Italy…so…Sir Alexander gave me extra money," she lied once more and Aria nodded slowly.

"Okay, let's see your house" Aria smiled and hurried to the kitchen. "It's so beautiful" she chuckled while Rosalie laughed, still thankful she was able to come up with lies.

The dizziness earlier hit her and she batted her lashes. She needed to rest. Various voices filled her head and she grabbed the throw pillow.

Her cries muffled into the pillow as her paranoia hit her hard. Those men, the blurry visions. She sniffed repeatedly until it died down.

She curled on the sofa as she struggled to get a grip on herself. Aria and Pamela didn't have to know; she was thankful they were admiring the house at the moment.

"Are you okay?" A voice broke into her hallucinations and she turned to see Aria. Her vision was blurry but she tried to look normal at least before they left.

"Yes, but I need to rest."

"Ohh, we'll leave you to rest then. Right aunt?" Aria asked and Pamela nodded.

They waved goodbye and Rosalie walked them to the door before she flopped to the sofa. She had to rest.

Halfway into her sleep, the doorbell rang. She batted her lashes repeatedly as she tried to gain control of herself and walk to the door.

She yawned tiredly and struggled to keep her head on her as she wondered who was at the door. Did Aria and her mum come back? She exhaled and stood to her feet.

Or was it Alexander?

As she trudged to the door, her steps got heavier and a part of her wished it was Alexander. She flung the door open and her eyes grew wide at the visitor.

She batted her lashes and took a step backwards. Is it him?
What was Williams doing here?
How did he even find her house?

"Rosalie," Williams called and pushed the door wider as he got in. "Are you okay?" He questioned seeing her glued to her feet.

"I…" Rosalie blinked rapidly as her lids got heavier. "How did you find—" she yawned and hurried to the sofa.

"How did you find this place?" She breathed out and Williams smiled.

"Alexander informed me. Are you okay?" Williams hurried to her and checked her temperature.

"Now, it seems you're having a fever."

"Why did…Alexander inform you?" Rosalie threw at him and Williams settled beside her. "I knew of the situation. I helped you get this house." Williams replied honestly.

When Alexander didn't show up for the next conference, he got in touch with him and got to know Rosalie was kidnapped. He knew Alexander was involved in shitty business and helped him cover up.

"Where are your drugs?"

"Inside the room," Rosalie stood up and then, her eyes threatened to close. She gasped and took another step before her body failed her and she found herself falling.

Just before her body could hit the floor, a hand grabbed her and held her firmly.

"Rosalie–" Williams called before he scooped her in his arms and headed to the room.

————

"Is this a joke?" Alexander scoffed as he stared between the men. "Are you kidding me, now?"

"What do you mean, Alex? Hasn't Sophia informed you?" Mr Macaulay asked and Alexander scoffed.

"Me? Get engaged to Sophia?" He shook his head and licked his lips. "I can't," his voice was firm and it sent a warning to the men seated.

"That's the only condition Alex and you know we need this deal," Mr Macaulay voiced while Alexander stared bewildered.

Sophia wasn't kidding then? His parents planned that out? He scoffed mentally as his hands bunched up.

He just got out of a mess and they were playing with his head again?

"When that's done, we can proceed with the deal Mr Macaulay," Mr Raymond stood and walked out.

"I'm not doing that," Alexander voiced out immediately.

"And why won't you? It's a small thing, Alex. The company needs it." Mr Macaulay snarled.

"The company," Alexander exhaled and tugged on his hair. "I've done enough for the company. I've sacrificed a lot."

"Then do this Alex, it's nothing. Just do this for the company."

"No," Alexander stood to his feet and maintained his gaze on his dad. He bore holes into his dad's skin, "I won't heed to you this time around."

"Common, Alex," Mrs Macaulay stood up and rolled her eyes. "This is a small sacrifice for everything we did for you."

"Everything! Everything you did for me!" Alexander bashed the wall and turned to them. "I've done countless things because I'm repaying the favour. I've done a lot already. Can't you just let this go?" His voice was tight as his eyes shot each of his parents a glare.

Why were they callous? Why are they greedy? Do they have to get everything?

"What have you done? What the fuck have you done, Alex?" Mrs Macaulay rolled her eyes and maintained a gaze from him. "If not for our help Alex, you'd have been long dead."

It hit Alexander like a rock.

His chest deflated and his shoulder fell at that word.
He knew how he was.
They did a lot.

"Thank you for reminding me", he forced a smile and walked out despite their countless calls.

"My house," he mumbled to the driver as his rage spiked. Different emotions coursed through him and his chest tightened.

They saved him from the grip of the world. But he had done so much for them too.
He got rid of his passion and stayed in their pathetic business line.

They had a son they could put there.
But their son was irresponsible.
Collins was irresponsible.

He filled up the space of Collins and they still weren't satisfied? He clenched his jaw tight and his fist tightened.

He was tired.

The driver reached his house and he hurried in. He flopped to the chair and buried his face in his palms.

It overwhelmed him.
He couldn't get engaged to Sophia.
He didn't want Sophia.

He wanted Rosalie.
At that moment, Rosalie's face popped into his head and he rose to his feet.

She was his comfort.
He had to see her.

He found solace in her presence every time.
He hurried to his car and jumped into the driver's seat to her apartment.

As he drove, he wondered if her family had left.
What if they were still there?
He sighed and threaded his hand through his scalp.
He wouldn't be able to control his emotions in their presence.

He reached her apartment and got down. As he flung the door open and his eyes rested on an empty living room, he stopped.

Had her family left?
His brows creased as various thoughts blurred his senses.

Of course, Collins couldn't have come for her.
Collins only manipulated him with her then. He was sure Collins wouldn't trouble him for some time.

Where was she then? He took the door to her room and his brows creased when a masculine voice filled his ear. Who was she talking to?

He pushed the door open and the moment his eyes rested on the owner of the familiar voice and Rosalie, his hands punched up.

There she was; sitting very close to Williams while Williams massaged her scalp.

Jealousy coursed through him at the smile on her face and he scoffed.

"Sir?" Rosalie rose to her feet and her smile widened as she prodded to him. ", You are—" her words got stuck at the look on his face.

She retrieved a step back with brows creased.

"Get out Williams!" Alexander voiced out and Williams stopped. "What's wrong Alex? Did something–"

"Get the fuck out!" Alexander yelled and pointed at the door and Williams stood, confusion eating him up.

Rosalie stared at Alexander in a puzzle as Williams walked to the door. The moment Williams was at the door, he pushed him off and locked the door.

"Goodness!" Alexander exclaimed as his earlier rage spiked. The moment he remembered William's eyes on Rosalie in the office. And that day he took her to Italy, their entwined hands.

Jealousy ate him up and he punched the wall.

Rosalie gasped and took a step backwards as shivers ran down her spine. "What's —" she wanted to ask when Alexander turned to her.

She sniffed and swallowed thickly as Alexander ambled towards her. "You—" Alexander licked his lips and glanced around before he grabbed her.

He pulled her to him, spun her around and pinned her to the wall and forced his lips on hers aggressively.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 13.1K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
33.7K 1.1K 35
He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Oh no wrong move. "I was just cleaning it"...
64.2K 1.7K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
95.8K 1.8K 39
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...