K/DA: Fortunate (KDA x Malere...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a K/DA x male reader Summery/Description: Due to a series of unfortunate events, some would cal... More

Unfortanate Events
True Friends
K/DA
The Atomic
Day Out
Ramen
Bodyguard
Flustered
Surprise
Penthouse Tour
Fitting
The Sheriff
Curiosity
Atomic Runeterra
Fallen
Calming the Storm
Promotional
The Ex
Visitation
Stakeout
Hope
Staying the Night
Proposal
A New Star
Moving Out
Workout
Interested
Meet and Greet
Evening Together
Fox Hunt
Beta
Dangerous
Feelings
House Party
Bloody Mess
A Talk
Homecoming
Beast of Piltover
Blue Haired Mute
Hangover
Tempted Dancer
City Eater
Dinner Incident
My Demoness
Stalker
Obsession
Honey
Explanations are Due
It's Official
Bar Talk
Mini Golf
The Beast is Back

The Club

2.7K 123 8
By rg808guy

Part 39.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's about 4 in the afternoon right now, I'm in the kitchen making a sandwich. The girls were all doing their own thing, what exactly, not sure. I do know that April was on the couch crocheting, that's right, crocheting. It's a hobby she's acquired when she was at the hospital, and she's good at it, she says it's therapeutic. April is now into knitting as well. When I finished my sandwich, I walked out to the living room with it, I see April video chatting with Qiyana, April giggling to herself.

"Yes, crocheting, I just finished this little (Y/n)" April says while holding a crocheted doll of me in a suit.

"Aww, looks so cute" Qiyana says.

"I am not cute" I say while walking up behind April as she sat on the couch, sandwich in hand.

"Qiyana begs to differ" April says with a giggle, putting Qiyana in the spot.

"I mean,Well you-" Qiyana speaks in a bashful tone before being cut off by Ekko who came up behind Qiyana.

"If it ain't my girl April on the line, how's it goin'?" Ekko says.

"Doing fine, how about you guys?" April asked.

"Exhausting, I mean, it's cool and all but we don't really get a time to relax" Ekko says and sighs "And all the chicks we meet are all crazy or lesbian"

"Very specific" I say.

"It's the truth man, all the girls that come up to me are either crazy fan girls or crazy fan girls that want to use me to get to Qiyana" Ekko exclaims.

"But Qiyana isn't a lesbian" I state.

"I think everyone's aware of that, but that tongue scene from the music video apparently gets guys and girls acting up" Ekko says, Qiyana looking embarrassed.

"I knew I shouldn't have done that" Qiyana says.

"You were the one wanting to go for the whole, girl boss shtick" Ekko says.

"I didn't think it would start a cult of thirsty girls, the guys were expected, but girls too!?" Qiyana says "Ugh"

"How are Senna and Yasuo doing?" I ask.

"Yas is over there doing his own thing and Senna is arguing with her boyfriend" Ekko says.

"For the third time today" Qiyana says annoyingly.

"She really does no how to pick'em" I say.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?!?!" We hear Senna shout in the back ground.

"We're gonna go and cool down Senna before she kills someone" Ekko says "Talk to y'all later"

"See ya" Qiyana says with a wave.

They then hang up as a string of profanities started coming out of Senna's mouth "Seems like they got their hands full" April says while setting her phone down.

"Seems so" I say then take a bite of my sandwich.

"Hey darlings" Evelynn says while walking down the stairs.

"Need something?" I ask her, her tone gave it away.

"We were thinking about going to the club tonight" She says.

"A club?" I question while raising a brow then shook my head.

"Yeah, we wanna let loose for a bit" Evelynn states.

"I'm not really left a choice in the matter, it is my job" I state.

"How about you April? Wanna come?" Evelynn asks.

"Nah, I'll be fine, I'll just stay home and crochet, I'm more of a bar girl anyway" April says while turning Evelynn down.

"That's fine, I guess you'll be staying home with Sera, I don't think she's into the idea of going to a club" Evelynn states while shrugging her shoulders. She then noticed the crochet doll of me sitting in April's lap "Did you make that?"

"You mean this?" April says while holding up the doll.

"Yeah, it looks really good" Evelynn says while take a close look at it.

"Here, you can have it" April says while handing Evelynn the doll.

"No, no, you shouldn't" Evelynn says.

April smiles "It's alright, I can make another"

"If you say so" Evelynn says while taking the doll. She then holds up the doll up next to me and looking between them and smiles "It's almost like there's two of him now"

April giggles "You're right, for a second I thought there was two of him"

"Alright, finish up and get ready darling" Evelynn says before starting to walk upstairs.

"Yes ma'am" I reply in a playful tone to see a reaction.

"My darling~, keep calling me that and I won't hold back" Evelynn says before continuing back upstairs.

April giggles "You pressed the wrong button that time (Y/n)"

I chuckle a bit "That's the reaction I was aiming for"

"Don't press your luck to much" Aprils says.

Part 2.
What about Dayton Ohio?
K/DA and I arrive at the club Evelynn pointed me towards. Just from the outside one could tell it was an expensive place to go to. As the five of us approached the door, there was a line of people outside in the queue line, all in skimpy or expensive dressing. The odd thing to note is what Evelynn dressed in, the other girls are dressed in clubbing outfits that fit each of them. Evelynn however dressed in a reserved outfit compared to what I expected from her, usually wearing a more open and alluring outfit.

"Looks like we got to wait" I state making Evelynn chuckle a bit.

"Darling, we don't need to wait, we're VIPs here" Evelynn says.

"Yeah, we know the owner" Akali says.

We walk past the queue line and up to the bouncer. The bouncer was a massive Ox vastaya. He looks at me then at the girls then back at me.

"You strapped?" He asks me in a low voice.

"No, I'm not" I replied back.

He nods before stepping out of the way and letting us through. We walk inside, being consumed by music, flashing lights, and the sight of people chatting and dancing. Girls looked at me while guys looked at the girls. The feeling I get when people move out of the way for me, apart of me hates it, it just reminds me of back then.

"My, look who the cat brought in" A man says in a more light tone while walking towards us in a flashy outfit.

"Taric darling, how have you been?" Evelynn says doing that cheek kiss thing people do.

"Good as ever darling, if I knew you'd be coming by I would off rolled out the red carpet and got the finest Piltover can arrange" Taric says with a soft laugh.

"That won't be necessary darling, I've got one better then anything I could ask for" Evelynn says with a chuckle.

Taric looks my way with a thoughtful look "You must be talking about this tall glass of handsomeness, is this the bodyguard I've been hearing so much about?"

"Yeah, hopefully good things" Ahri says, certainly referring to when I beat the shit out of Maverick.

"Oh yes, good things, one including a bloody fox" Taric says.

"So you did hear about that" Ahri says in displeasure.

Taric chuckles "I hear many things darling"

"Let's head to the dance floor, we're here to enjoy our night, not dwell" Kai'sa says.

"Yeah!, let's go!" Akali shouts.

Akali then races to the dance floor, Kai'sa followed but in a more, thoughtful manner. Taric smiles at us "Enjoy your night" He says before walking away.

"Gonna join us darling?" Evelynn asks me.

"Nah, I'll be fine, I'll watch you girls from the bar" I tell them with a small smile.

Ahri smiles my way "Don't go crushing hearts while we're here"

"Can't promise anything" I say. We go our separate ways, my way being towards the bar. I make my way to the bar before grabbing a seat at it.

"Can I get you anything?" A bartender asks me.

"Whatcha got?" I ask.

"Everything under the sun" The bartender tells me.

"A glass of whisky will be fine" I say then placing my card on the counter "Here for me and what ever those girls get" I say while motioning to K/DA.

The bartender nods, taking my card before walking away. Shortly after he comes back with my card and a glass of whisky. With the whisky in hand, I turned around in my seat and watched the dance floor, the girls having a good time. In the midst of the chaos of the dance floor, seemed like most people didn't even notice they were there. I thought Evelynn would be a problem, her being a guy magnet and all, more so than the others. She kept her lashers close to her, I tend to forget that she has them, I guess I've gotten so used to them I don't notice they're there. She only kept her attention on the girls.

"Eve has certainly changed since when we first met, growing to show more then just the diva persona she has"

Evelynn catches me looking her way, ours eyes locking for a second. She winks at me then playfully blows a kiss my way, I played along and caught said 'kiss' and put it in my pocket. Evelynn giggles to herself before paying her attention back to the other girls.

"Here all alone handsome?" I hear a feminine voice say from my left.

"Not interested" I state, not even looking in the girls direction, then taking a sip of my whisky.

The voice giggles "Is that so? I'd say it's rude for a man to not even look a girls way when she's giving you her fully undivided attention"

"What part of not interested do you not understand?" I question looking the girls way and pausing.

Standing next to me was an average height girl, notably, she had long blue hair out in twin tails with the ends bleached. She wore casual clothes that I wouldn't say fitted the setting of a club, the top accenting her large chest. Her baby blue eyes almost seemed to glow like a neon light within the club.

She giggles a bit "It seems that I have your attention now"

"Sorry for being rude, but I'm not looking for a partner for the dance floor" I  say to the girl.

"I wasn't looking for one" She says then takes a seat next to me and calls out to one of the bartenders "Can I get a martini?"

"Of course miss" A bartender replies.

The girls looks backs at me "Question, isn't that suit fancy for a place like this?"

"I'm a bodyguard, so it suits the role" I state.

The bartender gets her a martini and she takes a sip. She then began to play with her hair, plucking at it like if it were and instrument before giggling to herself.

"How rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Sona, Sona Buvelle" She tells me.

"(Y/n)" I reply simply.

"Do you usually question strangers?" I ask her.

"You caught my eye so I thought I'd chat to pass the time" Sona tells me.

"So-" After speaking a single word, I'm met with a fist to the face. The force of the punch was hard enough to make my head whip back and hit the bar. My whisky still in hand. I hear Sona gasp at what happened.

"Get away from my girl!" A here a male voice say as I raise my head from the bar with an audible growl coming from my mouth.

"I suggest you step away before I return the favor" I say.

In front of me was a man that was completely shit faced, most likely confusing Sona for the girl he was looking for. No one seemed to notice altercation, besides a few people at the bar and the bartenders who were most likely calling for the bouncers.

"That a threat?" The man asks while grabbing onto my suit.

"You're about to find out" I say then downing the glass of whisky.

I put the empty glass down then I gave the man a quick right hook. The man falling onto the floor, out cold. I sigh while sitting back down.

"Are you okay? That looked like a nasty punch" Sona asks me.

"I'll be fine. He won't be however" I state.

A moment later a bouncer comes and sees the man on the floor. He didn't question and took the man away. I turn around and raise my glass for the bartender, wanting another.

"So much for being designated driver"

A bartender pours me another glass as Sona swirled the olive in her martini "Soma is that you?" I hear Ahri's voice says.

I turn around and I see Ahri and Evelynn, Sona giggles while turning around "Yeah, it's me"

"Oh my god!, why didn't you tell us you were back in town?" Ahri asks while Sona and her hugged

"I wanted to surprise you" Sona replied while pulling away "Surprise"

Ahri conversated with Sona, Evelynn came close you me and felt my cheek where that guy had punched me "I saw what happened" She says.

"I'll be fine, Eve" I say while gently moving her hand away from my face.

"I just  wanted to make sure darling" Evelynn tells me.

"Thank you for worrying" I reply.

"Sona, let me introduce you to our bodyguard (Y/n)" Ahri says while motioning to me.

"We're introduced to each other already, talking a little" Sona tells Ahri.

"Hey, (Y/n), Sona went to Riot High School as well, surprised you haven't met before" Ahri states.

"Riot is a big high school" I say.

"We have, only a few times however, I'm not offended you don't  remember" Sona says "I was the quiet and shy type, quiet being in the literal sense"

"Oh god you're right, you were mute in high school" Ahri says.

Sona giggles "Anyway, I was here just to pass the time but since you girls are here as well, let's have some fun tonight!" Sona says excitedly while holding up her martini and drinking the rest in one chug.

"Yes!, like old time!" Ahri replies excitedly.

"Only if darling here joins us" Evelynn says while putting an arm around me.

"I got to drive you all back home, someone's got to stay somewhat sober" I say.

"That's what the after party is for" Sona says.

"You girls have fun, I'll just watch" I say.

"Whoo!" Sona shouts then goes towards the dance floor, dragging Ahri with her.

I look at Evelynn and she had a frown on her face "You okay?" I ask.

"It's nothing darling" Evelynn tells me "Don't get into anymore trouble okay.

"I'll do my best Eve" I say.

"Sona...there something about her...I can't put my finger on it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.4K 52
-Y/N L/N was once a boy, born and raised in Ionia, exposed to the magic and pure unspoiled beauty of the region. Being of Vastayan descent, it came n...
8.5K 233 15
Set in a world where video game universes are interconnected to each other. A certain male reader pushes through his final year of High School but th...
72.6K 1.9K 51
A boy who did way too much street racing and learned cars at a super young age! Ultimately, he ruined his life because of it. But did that stop him...
34.1K 899 38
-Y/N L/N is a student at Piltover University, specifically studying Engineering, making beats in his off-time. He came from the icy state of Freljord...