Old friends, new people

By ly_xMxx

Ashley had known the winchesters for years, No matter how much they moved around they would always come back... More

Intro
The party
Collage
Interigation
A well needed hug
Mr obvious
Um... Excuse me
A little longer
Rise and sh...No
Fugly
Feel the burn
Damn
Embarrassment
moment of truth
Chillin
All i need.
that's not good.
Long time no see.
New guest, be nice.
Uncomfortable.
Happy Birthday !
disobedience
Having a bad day?...Good.
Yet another loss.
some lies with a dash of insanity
Intersting
All down hill
Ghostfacers !
Guns and kisses.
Bright light ahead.
Wanted dead or alive.
Shes so gone
Roller coaster ride
Let me go...
Crossroads
Stupid little boy
Never can say goodbye.
NEWS !!!
IM SO SORRY!

Alone time

89 6 0
By ly_xMxx

I stayed in my room for the rest of the night and most of the next day. Dean would normally come in and check on me but I would pretend I was sleeping. But actually I hadn't slept at all.
I just needed to be alone, I had betray my dead parents without even knowing it.
I liked Sam, a lot and I know he likes me but is it the right thing to do.
It was five o'clock on a Friday. I was standing looking out the window at Dean working on the impala when I heard the door open. It was Sam standing where with a bag of Chinese food.
" You haven't left your room in like 24 hours, I thought you might be hungry " he said as he sat on my bed and placed the good next to him.
I watched him as he did then when he looked up at my I turned away.
" Thanks but I'm not hungry" I said in a hush tone.
" Look Ashley, I know your upset but you have to understand that, you doing what they didn't want now isn't going to affect them"
" You don't understand sam" I said quietly.
" I do " he said
" No you don't ! " I yelled.
He stood up quickly.
" Your parents didn't die for you to have a good life, and here I am hunting things with you of all people! I'd like you to go please " I said as my eyes began to tear up.
" No, you can't just turn me now. You like me ash, and I like you too. you can't change that now I know".
I opened my mouth to speak and no words came out. I felt myself get closer to Sam as I started crying. he pulled me in towards him as I cried into his shirt leaving massive tear stains.
We ended up sitting on my bed and eating the Chinese food while watching a movie on Sam's laptop. I soon fell asleep though and woke up and hour later to Sam sleeping aswell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 521 33
Have you ever wondered what it was like to save people's lives? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to find out you have two secret siblings...
91 3 15
-Supernatural (TV show) fanfiction story- Someone has murdered Missy's sister in hard cold blood. Now, she is in search of who is responsible. Missy...
243 10 15
PJ Collins was your average hunter. She ran into the Winchesters at Bobby's. After her visit she is bids them farewell. Two weeks later she runs into...
1.7K 7 32
Maddison Harris is a bit of an unusual girl, always has been and always will be. When she meets the two young lads, Sam and Dean Winchester will she...