His LOVE (Lee Pace fanfic)

By Lavendah

Let's see if he'll love her and if he will, would it last? More

Unrequited Love (Lee Pace fanfic)
Chapter 1 - Unforeseen
Chapter 2- Flabbergasted
Chapter 3- Why not?
Chapter 4- Woahhhhh
Chapter 5- implausible
Chapter 6- Ideal
Chapter 7- Occasions
Chapter 8- Abhorrent
Chapter 9 - Penitent
Chapter 10- Ohhh
Chapter 11- Knocking
Chapter 12 - Someone
Chapter 13 - The Reason
Chapter 14- 'The thing is....'
Chapter 15: I said...
Chapter 16 (Part 1: Ready)
Chapter 16 (Part 2: Announce)
Chapter 17 - Bite
Chapter 18 - Protective
Chapter 19

Chapter 20

699 32 20
By Lavendah

*warning: Vulgar words are coming up ahead...

Chapter 20

I woke up to find myself spooned by Lee. I admired his angelic-like face. He looks so adorable while sleeping not that he doesn't when he's awake.

I bit my bottom lip as I stared at him. Unexpectedly, Lee opened one of his eyes with a wide grin plastered on his face.

"Good morning, beautiful." He murmured. I woke up to this view everyday, then I would be one of the luckiest women alive.

"Good morning, handsome." I said and winked at him. He chuckled before he stood up, revealing his half-naked mighty body. I avoided to stare but failed nonetheless. "Ummm... What do you want for breakfast?"

"Hmmm...Shall we go somewhere to eat?" He asked. "Or go to your place instead?"

Oh yeah, I remembered what happened yesterday and reminisced the shit that Ian did along with hr little brat sister.

"I want to go home. The breakfast there is going to be good. Is that okay?" I said. He smiled before nodding.

_____________

We took a shower and used the clothes Lee had on his car. And sadly, no, we didn't take a shower together.

"Lee, stop me if I ever seem to strangle Ian's life out of him. I may not hold back." I stated as we finally parked in the front yard of my house.

"Okay, but I would also love to see you amazona side" He said and got out of the car and opens the passenger's door for me. Such a gentleman...

"Oh damn, I forgot to tell you something." I said to Lee as we walked to the front porch.

"Hmmm? What is it?" He said as he held my waist gently.

"It's just that you must've thought why half of my relatives are in there. I mean, there's reason aside from us visiting. My cousin, Victoria, will be staying here for a while from London. I think she already arrived here at dawn." I informed him. "Oh, and she's Ian's older sister by the way."

We went inside and I was already prepared for the worst. I was never close to Victoria maybe because she was a bitch but I'll probably ignore her if her personality still didn't change.

Everyone was piled up in the living room listening to some story Victoria's telling them about her journey in Europe.

"Good morning Azze, Lee." Aunt Jamie greeted us.

"Good morning." Me and Lee chorused. Almost everyone greeted us except Victoria and Ian.

"We'll go eat breakfast then." I said and pulled Lee along to the dining room.

A new set of food was served by one of my cousins. I sat beside Lee and we ate qui\etly.I guess the others had an early breakfast.

"Enjoying the food I cooked?" I looked up to see Ian smirking in front of us. I let out a sigh of irritation.

"Yes. Thank you." I said directly and went back to my food. Lee seemed to understand that I was not on the mood to argue today.

"I knew you would. I remember your favorite food, darling." He said. I felt a bit disgusted but pushed that feeling aside and continued eating. Lee seemed to pause for a second but continued. Ian sat infront of me.

"Hello. Your name's Lee, right?" Victoria suddenly popped in the kitchen and sat infront of Lee and beside Ian. I was getting annoyed by the two. These siblings were my second cousins and I didn't know that until they moved in town about 3 years ago. My family never communicated with them before that.

"Yes." Lee paused eating and used his left right hand to hold mine. "I'm Azze's boyfriend." I blushed at what he said. I was still not used to it ... I guess. And to be honest, it sounds so magical when those words came out of his mouth.

"You've caught a big catch, huh?" Victoria said and smirked, her arms crossed on her chest.

"Why do you always talk shit, Victoria? You're so eager for attention when in all honesty, no one actually cares." I said and immediately regretted it. That was very mean of me but then again, she started it.

"You're just jealous because I get all the attention." She said and laughed. Well, it was quite true. Once, my family knew that we were related, things kind of changed. They annually move to one place to another and now they're here on my hometown, everyone wanted to know about them. I cannot really blame my relatives though; they thought they have to make up for the years that they weren't there for the siblings.

"Jealous? Are you really that stupid? And here I thought that you have an average IQ when the truth is you have none." I said as I munched my food. I was halfway through finishing it.

"You think you're better than us because you have your big time boyfriend? Please, you're just another prostitute for him." She said and snickered. I stood up swiftly, reached for her, and swiftly slapped her with my might. Her face swung to another direction.

"How can you say that?" My voice broke as tears started to flow from my eyes. My hands were shaking already.

"How dare you!" Victoria's face was really red and her left cheek was a bit swollen. She jumped to the table and grabbed my hair and started tugging and pulling.

"STOP IT." Ian's voice boomed as she tried pulling Victoria from strangling me.

"FUCK YOU!" I shouted and elbowed her face causing her to wince in pain. She held her 'I-think is already broken' nose. Ian finally got her out of the table and hugged her from behind. He was murmuring in her ear something among the lines of ' Calm down. Killing her won't do you any good."

"Lee, just a warning about that bitch, she'll fucking make you feel special and loved and that shit but she'll break your heart too like what she did to Ian."

________________

________________

________________

What the hell is with this chapter, right???

Again, sorry for the bad words! 2 updates in a day! WOOO! Haven't edited this too #YOLO

I know this may seem late but I'm starting the dedication thing every chapter and I'll pick the first person who comments on the previous chapter so.... TADAAA! (sorry silent readers)

Well, update is coming up this Saturday or next Sunday. So tune up, yeah?

-without wax,

-Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277 4 1
Thula has only loved one man in all her life but is he the one for her. Marc has used the one person that means the world to him. Is it too late for...
33K 665 28
//Completed// I understand that the beginning is really cringy because I wrote it a while ago. 2016 #3 G.B.D FanFiction. Electra Fair has been best f...
348 13 10
Will he tell her how he feels about her before....
192 3 3
He's traveled across time to be with her. Will she choose a future with him over the one he left without her?