Chapter 10- Ohhh

[10]

“It was the best pancake ever!” I exclaimed and sat down on the sofa while recalling my past event with Lee. I turned on the television and watched AMC.

“Azze, you said it for the millionth time already.” Shaira said annoyed and sat beside me.

“Wrong Shai. I said it for the 56th time! Why do you exaggerate things?” I said and focused my eyes on the tv. Shaira just rolled her eyes.

“What did he say?” Shaira asked and munched on a cookie. Poor sweet chocolate chip cookie,

“Lee? Well, He has this premiere stuff going on about his new tv series.” I said as I kept recalling what he said.

“A tv series? What’s the name?” She asked curiously.

“Halt & Catch Fire” I said and imagined myself watching him in the tv with him. That would be so cool.

“Really?” She asked one more time.

“Yeah.” I said and nodded.

***

I don’t know what Lee and I have. If this is something serious or just for fun. If this will lead into something like a girlfriend and boyfriend would have or not. I love him and I’m scared because as time goes by, my expectations are also going up, up, up like a balloon rising from the ground and would eventually pop in the end. And I don’t want this to be a balloon.

I checked my phone and debated myself if I should call him or not. Maybe he’s busy………

It’s been a week since we saw each other and it hurts me,

I miss him so much that it kills me. What if he saw a girl a million times more beautiful than me? A girl that is more interesting and more attractive than I am?

I miss his voice.

I miss his warm sincere hugs.

I miss his minty vanilla scent.

I miss his kiss.

I dialled his number on my phone and waited a couple of rings for him to answer.

“Azze! I missed you.” He sounded tired but still full of enthusiasm. I smiled as I heard his voice again.

“Hi. You sound exhausted.” I said worriedly.

“Haven’t had enough sleep.” He said before I heard a yawn from him.

“I should probably go. You should rest.” I said concerned even though I still want this conversation to go on.

“But I missed you. And did I say I love your voice?” He said sweetly which made me smile.

“I missed you too and no, you haven’t but thank you Mr. Pace. When are you coming back?” I said, my voice sounding sad. I want him beside me always… and yes, I’m that greedy.

“Maybe a week or two, it depends.” he said and I sighed.

“I can’t wait till you get back.”

“I can’t wait till I get back.”

“You should really rest now. Bye.” I said when I heard another yawn from him.

“Bye, love.” He said sweetly.

“I Love you.” I said without thinking and before I realized it, I already said it all.

_____________

_____________

_____________

Hello!

It's been a while since I updated. So here it is. Hope you enjoyed it!

-Z