𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄: 𝒢ℴ�...

Galing kay madebynor

𖤐 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl who travels to Barcelona for the summer falls in love with her father's teammate ... Higit pa

✩𐬿𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞𐬾✩
¹. 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞...
². 𝐏𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝...
³. 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡...
⁴. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...
⁵. 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲...
⁶. 𝐃𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭...
⁹. 𝐃𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝...
⁹.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
¹⁰. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐦....
¹¹. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬...
¹¹. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲...
¹². 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐫...
¹³. 𝐈𝐭,𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐯𝐢,𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲...
¹⁴. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦...
¹⁵. 𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝..
¹⁶. 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞...
¹⁷. 𝐄𝐥 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞...
¹⁸. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞...
A/N
¹⁹. 𝐇𝐞,𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠!
²⁰. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬...
²¹. 𝐏𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞..
²².𝐏𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
23.It was 2am...
💋New book🫶🏻
²⁴. 𝟏 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...
²⁵. 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝...

⁷. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧,𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐢𝐧 ​​𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤...

339 4 0
Galing kay madebynor

@norlewa

pablogavi and other 89.764 liked
norlewa: vacati🔛 🫶🏻🏖️

I haven't seen Gavi in ​​a week...
Dad, Anna, my sisters and I went on vacation so I didn't see Gavi during that one week. In other words, twice when he posted a story about his family vacation on Instagram.
There was nothing wrong with the first two days, but on the third day, during lunch, dad started talking about the team and he thought I was asking too much about Gavi...but I wasn't! Just a few ten questions!
And then we talked a lot about Barca and I tried to steer the word to Gavi.
- Nor! - Dad sighed. - Admin that you like him!
- No! I mean, Maybe i have crush on him a little bit, but I don't! I don't know him yet! - I turned red.
- Yeah so you have crush on him!
- I said maybe!!! - I corrected him.
- So yes!

After a relaxing week, we went back to Barcelona.
-I'll call the boys over to the pool and hang out together at afternoon! - Dad came to me while I was sitting at the end of the garden. - What are you doing anyway? - He raised one eyebrow.
- I'm studying! - I picked up the books to show him.
- But it's summer!
- I know! I have to study for school!
- Okay?! Nevermind! Say hello to the guys especially to him! - He winked.
- DAD! - I blushed.
- Sorry! - He laughed. - Pedri was right! It's going to be funny! - He walked away.
- What Pedri said? - He just continued the walking and ignoring me. - They killing me... - I covered my face with my hand. Not long after, I finished studying and took out the one book "Collen Hoover - It's start with us" and continued reading it.

Then I started hearing noises, which meant that the boys were here.
- Hello Nor! - They came in one after the other. The older ones first, then the younger ones.
- Hola Nor! - Ferran and Pedri arrived at the same time.
Everyone was already in the garden except him. Then the terrace door opened again and Gavi stepped out. He looked right where I was.
He raised his hand he smiled and waved and so did I. Pedri sighed and watched what was happening with an "I expected more" face.
Gavi walked towards me and sat down in the chair next to me.
- Are you joining us too? - He was wearing sunglasses and swimming shorts. I only dared to look into the lens of the glasses.
- No!
- Why? - He asked back. I giggled.
- It's a team afternoon!
- And? We're all like you! - Did he say they all likes me? OH MY GOD!!
- Thank you! - I looked down at my lap.

Most of them were still swimming or sunbathing while dad was grilling the food, while I sat on the edge of the pool and talked to a few players, but they went another place so Gavi and I stayed in the converstation.
- How are you? - I looked at him.
- I'm good, just a little... hot.- He put his hand to his forehead and took a deep breath. I giggled again. He smiled and looked back at me. - I can also be considered hot! - He then covered his mouth, after he realized what he said. He's face was red. - No, I didn't mean it like that! - Sinked a little further into the water. - What I meant was, I'm hot.... Like temperature wise... - He didn't made eye contact again and he put his head back under the water.

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

—-TO BE CONTINUED

Next chapter: Don't worry i understand...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.6K 229 48
Pablo Transfers to Isabellas school halfway through the Semester. Soon Isabella realizes she hates pablo, but does he feel the same way?
2.9K 58 12
✰𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇: ミ★ "𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓊𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒾𝓂 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎𝓈ℯ𝓁𝒻 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒾𝓂 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓎ℴ𝓃ℯ ℯ𝓁𝓈ℯミ★
27.4K 265 35
One random weekend, one random Saturday at one random restaurant everything began. ~Pablo Gavi~ young Football player for Barcelona FC. His whole c...
39.5K 1.5K 80
𝐏𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 { 🤍 } 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪...