M'Lady (On hold)

By bbogii_vok

~Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug x F!Reader~ Y/N Agreste, twin sister of Adrien Agreste. As the daughter of Ga... More

Some small information (A/N)
|Season 1|
Origins pt1: Stoneheart
Origins pt2: Stoneheart
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
Timebreaker
Mr. Pigeon
The Evillustrator
Copycat
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
Gamer
Volpina
|Season 2|
The Collector
Despair Bear
Prime Queen
Befana
Riposte
Glaciator
Sapotis
Gorizilla
Captain Hardrock
Syren
Style Queen
Queen Wasp
Malediktator
Frozer
Catalyst (Heroes' day - pt1)
Mayura (Heroes' day - pt2)
Christmas special
|Season 3|
Chameleon
Reflekdoll
Weredad
Oblivio
Timetagger
Kitty Blanc
FĂ©lix and Stacy
Ladybug
Heart Hunter
Miracle Queen
A/N (deleted later)

Lady Wifi

841 30 1
By bbogii_vok

In the classroom, Alya took a photo of Ladybug. She cut out her face and then looked around at her classmates. She placed the cutout on a couple of faces from a distance until she reached Chloe, who pointed to Miss Bustier. She placed the picture on her face as well, but then quickly put it away.

"Is Marinette still in the bathroom?" Alya thought. "Um, I don't know Miss." The bell rang and the students began to pack their things.

"Everyone read the third chapter of the first thousand years of France! Then fill in the questions." she handed out the papers, then turned to Alya and offered her two sets of questions. "Marinette gets her homework too." she nodded.

Outside the classroom, Alya called her best friend. "It's Marinette, leave a massage! Beep." the phone is switched to voicemail. She sighed and went to find her. She looked into the women's bathroom and called out her name, but there was no response. Then she went to Juleka and Rose to ask if they had seen the girl, but they just shook their heads.

She walked right past Chloé, who was rummaging through her closet, but then quickly snuck back. Then she saw her putting a red yo-yo with black dots into her bag. It was like Ladybug's. She gasped and quickly hid by the cabinets. Chloé ran out of the dressing room.

"Would Ladybug be Chloé?" Alya followed her to the entrance of the school, but by then the blonde had gotten into the limo and driven away. She quickly took out her phone and sent a voice message to her friend. "Hey Marinette call me we need to talk!" she hung up the phone as Nino walked past her. "Nino wait!" she grabbed his arm.

"Yeah?" he asked, then she dragged him away. "Come with me. I need your help." They sat down on a nearby bench. "So-" she cut him off and called Marinette again. The phone went to voicemail again. "Ugh, I hate it when she just disappears. She won't call me back, where could she be?!" she grumbled.

"Seriously, my dudette Y/N does this all the time too. But i guess you got to be sly when mr. control-freak is your daddy." the boy explained, then Alya's phone rang and a news report appeared. "Ladybug and Kitty Noir once again save Paris from a villain." Nadja announces. The broadcast switches to Ladybug, who smiles in confusion and waves to the cheering crowd.

Alya looks at the yo-yo in her hand and exclaims. "Hey, I think I found out who is hiding behind Ladybug's mask!" She picked up a note and wrote something on it, then placed it on Marinette's tablet. Then she turned back to Nino and whispered in his ear. "Chloé." Nino was surprised and then laughed.

"Chloé, seriously? She can't think of anyone but herself, much less saving the world. You're crazy."

"I'm so not, you'll see!" she grabbed his arm again and started pulling him.

--------------------------------------

Ladybug jumped from roof to roof and hurried to transform back. She quickly hid behind a pillar and then transform back. "Time flies when you've been saving the world. The day is almost over." Tikki explained with a smile. "Tell me about it, I missed half a day of school and half a day to see Y/N."

"Whoever sends that many villains doesn't leave much free time!" The kwami ​​crossed her tiny little hands grumpily.

Marinette went into the bakery. "Alya brought your school bag Marinette. You seem so forgetful these days. Maybe you just need some fresh air to clear your brain."

"Good idea mom, I'll start tomorrow." she pressed a kiss on her mother's cheek and then went to her room. After she got up, she sat down in her chair with a sigh. "Ladybug may save Paris again, but who will save Marinette from her homework?" She took the tablet out of her bag, but noticed a note on it.

"What's this? Call me I know who the real Ladybug is?!" The two were amazed. "It can't be, do you really think she knows?" Tikki was worried. "Alya always jumps to conclusions before looking at the facts."

"But just in case." the kwami ​​was still worried. "Don't worry Tikki, I got it covered." She picked up her phone and called her friend. "Dang, no signal." She stuck her head out of the roof door and tried to look for a sign. "Sorry Miss, but there is maintenance going on. There is no internet in the whole area and there won't be for the next hour."

"Come on Marinette, try again later. Let's go downstairs and finish your homework." she sighed and went back to her room. She sat down at her desk and got to work.

--------------------------------------

By the next morning, Marinette was still at her desk. Except she was asleep. The little creature next to her did the same. The two began to wake up. "What's the time?" Tikki asked as the blue haired looked at it on the tablet. "School- Started an hour ago?!" she exclaimed.

--------------------------------------

"Now don't mess up your lines!" Alya pushed Nino over to Chloé, who was standing in front of her locker. "Oh, Ladybug, look there!" he pointed somewhere and Chloé looked there and then back at him. "Um, what kind of joke is this?"

"Um, what I'm trying to say is, did you see Ladybug yesterday? Isn't she amazing? I wonder who she might be." Nino stared at the blonde before she just pushed him away. "Um, a too late DJ Nino? Obviously you didn't get your beauty sleep." Alya snuck up behind her and took a picture of her closet. Sabrina saw this and cried out. "Chloé, Alya looked in your closet!"

"That's a lie, I didn't look!" she hid the phone behind her back, but Kim took it out of her hand. "Hey, give it back!" Chloé held out her hand and the boy handed her the phone. She found the picture and showed it to her. "Who's the little liar now?"

--------------------------------------

A few minutes later they were in the director's office. "She violated my privacy, I have proof!" The phone was in front of the principal, on which the picture was visible. "What, I just took a lame photo!" Alya tried to reason.

"I'm sorry Chloe, but here at school there is no such thing as invading my privacy." He told. "Then-Then that's burglary!"

"I didn't burglary into her closet, it was open!" the brunette was enraged. "Then nothing went missing?" the principal asked her. "Only my very soul. My locker is my secret garden. She who enters uninvited burglarizes as my inner bane steals my life force." she started to pretend to cry and sobbed into Kim's chest. The other two looked at Alyara.

"Okay, then one hour detention Alya!"

"Are my ears failing me? Only one hour of punishment for such a heinous crime?! Sabrina!" she clicked and the redhead walked over with a paper in hand. "The school's policy states that the minimum punishment for a student caught stealing is a week's suspension."

"Yes, but she didn't steal anything." Alya relaxed a little at that. "I'm not sure my dad shares those views." Chloé has already entered the contacts on her phone. "Well, I don't think we should bother your father for that. The mayor must have more important things to do." The blonde just looked at him and then pressed the call button.

"I mean what I'm trying to say is you're suspended for a week Alya." She stopped calling. Alya stood up angrily. "What?! That's not fair! I'm going to protest this on the school blog!" Mr. Damocles looked at the blonde who shook her phone.

"I'm also suspending your school blog." her hands clenched into fists. "She's not a superhero! She's a super psycho!" she picked up her phone and walked out of the office.

--------------------------------------

Marinette hurried to the school as fast as she could. She ran up the stairs and didn't notice Alya, who was running down the other side. She quietly opened the classroom door and took her seat. She noticed Alya wasn't there and nudged Nino's shoulder. The three in front of her looked at her. "Where is she?"

"She was suspended." She gasped and then cried out. "What?!" The others looked at her in surprise. "Marinette, if you're going to be late, could you be discreet?" Miss Bustier said, and she apologized and sat down. After a few seconds, she nudged Nino's shoulder again. "What happened to her?"

"The short story is that she was accused of trying to burglary into Chloé's closet, I mean Ladybug's closet." She gasped again and cried out again. "What?!"

"That's it Marinette, go to the principal's office." The teacher ordered her, and she grabbed her bag and headed to the office. "What are you talking about?" The Agreste girl asked him. "What I said dudette. Alya thinks Chloé is Ladybug." The blonde looked at Chloé, who was already looking at her and winked at her. Y/N looked at her strangely and then turned her head in confusion.

Meanwhile, Marinette was walking towards the office. She opened the door and gasped when she saw that he was frozen. In front of him was a pink circle with a square in it. It was like a signal to stop a video. She walked over and waved in front of the man, looking for a reaction, but got none. The monitor next to her suddenly turned on. The projector was also turned on in the classroom.

"I am Lady Wifi, the discoverer of the truth! I will find you and show you, starting with the principal." the rest of the class watched the scene in surprise. "So, Mr. Damocles. Is it true that you unfairly suspended a student named Alya today?" she rested her hand on his shoulder. "Yes, it is."

"So you were biased and unfair totally unfair?" Marinette looked at the villain's phone, which had a small key ring that resembled a ladybug's yo-yo. "Yes, I was."

"Oh no, Alya. Tikki, time to transform!" she opened her wallet and the little kwami ​​flew out. "But now you have to fight your best friend."

"Nope, I'm going to save my best friend! Tikki, spots on!"

"For my next scoop, I'll be taking you to meet the girl who's been hiding behind the Ladybug mask!" with this she froze the principal. "Stay in active."

"For your own safety, go home immediately and don't forget to read chapters four and five." Miss Bustier tells the students who immediately run out of the room. Instead of going home, Y/N runs into the ladies room.

"I don't think Chloé can be Ladybug. And not just because it doesn't fit her personality at all, but because Ladybug herself once saved her. Right when we first fought. Or technically the second time." the blonde explained to Plagg.

"Exactly. You're so smart. Plus, if Chloé was Ladybug, that would mean you'd crush on her." the kwami ​​just laughed at her. She smiled slightly and shook her head. "What a little humor sack you are. Plagg, claws out!"

--------------------------------------

Kitty Noir jumped onto a rooftop that was in front of the Le Grand Paris hotel. She took out her staff and approached Chloé's room. She saw Chloé in a Ladybug costume doing fighting moves to music. She didn't know what to make of that. "Um, what the hell."

"Who's being a sneaky kitty now?" Kitty Noir was surprised at the sound and looked at her partner who was grinning at her. "Oh, I'm just looking." then she looked back at her staff, then back at the girl. "I hope you didn't believe she was the real Ladybug." She took out the yo-yo and brought it closer to the room. Chloé dropped the yo-yo, but it wrapped around her. Ladybug just stared at her with a grin.

"Of course not. You know, I pay attention to the details. When we fought Stoneheart, you saved her. Also, only I can really know what the real Ladybug is like. She's not as charming, awesome, smart, attractive, and kind as you M'Lady.' the blonde winked at her.

Ladybug felt herself blush a little at the compliments, but quickly brushed it off. "Thanks for the compliments kitty, but you're not bad yourself either." then she flicked her bell around her neck.

"By the way, she's also just a die-hard fan. A copycat." the two smiled at each other.

Meanwhile, Chloé was trying to get out of the yo-yo, but her phone rang from her bag. She stood up with great difficulty and hopped over to the bag on one leg. She took out her phone and accepted the call. "Hello?" no sound from the phone. She took it from her ear, but suddenly it started to glow. She got scared and threw it away. The light got bigger and bigger, and then Lady Wifi appeared.

"Well, hello there, Ladybug." she fired a freezing signal that hit the blonde causing her to freeze.

"We got Wifi." the two heroines jumped off the roof and headed to the hotel.

Lady Wifi shot a camera in front of Chloe. She walked over to her and put her hand on her shoulder. "Well, well, so my hunch was correct a mundo." A huge image appeared in the sky, broadcasting the entire scene. "Everyone thinks that the girl behind the Ladybug mask is an angel. Think again people. The real Ladybug is Chloé Bourgeois everyone!" she said as she removed the mask from the blonde's face.

The heroines arrived just then. Lady Wifi turns her head to Chloé for a moment in surprise, then back to them. "Who are you?" The two look at each other confused. Ladybug looks at her thoughtfully, while Kitty Noir just tosses her hair back with a grin. "But I thought you were Ladybug!" she said as she looked at the Bourgeois girl.

"Sorry to ruin your story, but next time double-check the facts." the cat hero just mocks her. "You'll be sorry." She deletes the camera and the pause button on her phone. The blonde dissolves and falls forward. The projection also disappears from the sky. "Alya?"

"Alya has been disconnected. I'm Lady Wifi. Oh, Ladybug, since you're here, let's find out who you really are!" with this she starts sending pause signals to her. She avoids them. "Follow me!" The two jump over the girl and run out the door. They ran towards the stairs and started running down it. "So what's the plan?"

"She gets her power from her phone. Let's lure her as deep as possible, where the connection no longer reaches."

"No connection, no power. You are smart M'Lady." Kitty Noir walked past while the other girl looked to see where the villain was. She just shot a pause sign at her, which she luckily dodged, and then started to go down. "We have to go further down."

"I got you now, Ladybug." Her voice was heard from above. She tried to send another signal, but failed. She saw how the internet connection was getting weaker and weaker, then she grumbled.

The heroines were already waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs. Kitty Noir was a little bored, so she thought it was time for some random questions. "So what do you do when you're not Ladybug?" The blue haired one groaned in boredom. "Well, as you can see we're a little busy. No time to talk about our personal lives." Then they heard a door close from above.

"She went back to the hotel!" they started up the stairs. "She closed all the doors! Hey, you think we know each other in normal life?" the cat hero continued to ask questions. "Who knows kitty. Ugh, it's closed too."

"She left that open." said the blonde. "Then we'll break down the door at three. One, two, three!" The two kicked in the door and were in a dining area. But to their surprise, no one was there. "So much for the ambush."

"Follow me!" they started towards the tables. "Where can she hide? And what's with all these phones?" the bug girl asked, until suddenly a white light appeared again from one of the phones. The two gasped and then Lady Wifi appeared. She laughed and shot pause signals at them.

"How is it now? I thought she wanted you." Kitty Noir said as she ran away from the gunfire and hid behind a table. She shot the signal at the table, causing it to push back and so did the blonde. Ladybug wrapped the yo-yo around her hand, preventing her from freezing Kitty Noir. She just teleported and came out of different phones. "You can't get me!"

"Yes, I can!" with that she started breaking the phones with the yo-yo. Lady Wifi continued teleporting out of the phones and finally came out of one for good and ran into the kitchen. Ladybug ran after her. She fired one shot, which she luckily dodged, but because of that the door closed behind her. Kitty Noir also ran over, but was too late as the door was already closed.

"No, no! Hold on Bugaboo!" she took out her staff and looked at the floor plan of the hotel. She saw that the food elevator was still usable. "Well, of course, the food elevator!" She quickly ran to it and climbed into it.

Meanwhile, Ladybug kept avoiding the shots. She threw a frying pan at her, but she dodged it. She jumped onto one of the tables and then onto the villain. Unfortunately, she teleported away, so she fell between two tables. Before she could do anything else, Lady Wifi had already pressed her hands to the wall with two padlocks. She tried to break free, but without success. The girl in front of her smiled triumphantly and then shot a camera up towards the top of the two of them. The blue haired looked at it worriedly.

"Who is Ladybug? A superhero or a super weirdo? How can we trust a girl we don't even know who she is? Time to find out!" She grabbed her jaw to tilt her head up, then grabbed one end of the mask. She started to pull, but it didn't budge. Then she took hold of the other end and continued to try, but again unsuccessfully. It was like it was glued to her face.

"Why doesn't it come down?" she grumbled. "Because it's magic." before the brunette could say anything else, the sound of the food elevator sounded. Its door opened to reveal Kitty Noir. "Did you girls miss me?" She got out of the elevator, then put her staff around her shoulders and leaned on it.

"Oh, how romantic. Kitty cat has come to save her love bug." Lady Wifi just scoffed. "I'm not her love bug." Ladybug just looked at her with a 'really?' face. "We can talk later, Bugaboo." She started shooting padlock signs at her. She dodged the first, but was hit by the second, which pushed her into the freezer room next to her. The door closed on her.

As she fell, she hit a couple of boxes. The impact caused her ring to slip off her finger and roll away. Plagg flew out of the ring. "Oh no, my ring." The girl knelt on the ground and began to search. "Ugh, it's really cold in here." the kwami ​​shivered and tried to warm his body. "Where is it? I could use some help."

"Well, well. What should I do with you now?" The villain deliberated, then the butterfly sign appeared in front of her face. "Get her to use her lucky charm and she'll have to transform back. Then you'll find out who's behind the mask and her miraculous will be mine!" Hawk Moth told her.

"Free your little kitty quickly before she turns into cat cream." she erased the two padlock marks around the heroine's hands. "Good luck with the cat cream. I have other news to cover." she jumped up and then teleported away. The blue haired watched her disappear in confusion.

--------------------------------------

The police were already at the entrance of the hotel. Chloé peeked out from behind the door, then ran to her father and hugged him. Suddenly her phone rang, so she pushed him away. She picked it up, but the white light appeared again and Lady Wifi stepped out. She flew up to the roof of the hotel and brought up the projector again. "What's up guys? I'm showing you a story that could get me at least one award. You just have to wait."

Meanwhile, Ladybug was banging and kicking the door, but it had no effect. "I'll get you out of there Kitty Noir!" Y/N was still looking for the ring. Beside her, Plagg was almost icicles. "Take your time."

"Don't blink, because you'll miss when Ladybug reveals herself at the end!"

"Lucky charm!" a box appeared from the yo-yo. She looked around and saw the 'do not microwave' sign on the box, the lock on the freezer and a microwave. She put the box in the microwave and placed it on a transport device. She pushed it over to the freezer and then plugged the cord into the connector. She cranked up the microwave, then kicked it over to the lock.

In the freezer, Y/N finally found the ring. "Gotcha! Finally!" The microwave removed the lock from the door. "Come on microwave, jam the signal." The blue haired fell down when it exploded. She pushed it out of the way and opened the door.

Kitty Noir shivered from the cold and immediately fell on top of her partner. Ladybug caught her and carefully placed the girl and herself on the ground. She put the blonde's head in her lap and started stroking her hair softly. "You okay Kitty Noir?" her earring rang. "You used the lucky charm, you don't have much time."

"Exactly!" Lady Wifi was watching them through the camera.

Ladybug helped Kitty Noir up and checked her once more. "Are you sure you're okay?" she put her hand on the girl's face, who blushed a little at that. "Yeah, everything's fine. Don't worry." she scratched the back of her head in confusion, then the blue haired one removed her hand from her face.

"Can you break open the kitchen door with it?" the two stood in front of the door. "Unfortunately, it won't work, the microwave is broken. She looked up at the camera and then an idea occurred to her. She whispered into Kitty Noir's ear, who smiled and nodded at her. She picked up a pan and covered the camera with it.

"What is she up to?" thought the villain.

"I'll go and destroy the wifi antenna." The bug girl nodded and pressed the food elevator button. "Good luck!"

Lady Wifi got into an elevator and headed towards her. When the cat hero arrived on one of the floors, so did she. The blonde just got out, but she was already shooting at her. She dodged them and entered the stairwell. She ran up to the roof and then spotted the antenna.

"Here you are. Cataclysm!" She tried to touch it, but suddenly electricity appeared around it. She looked up and saw that the villain had also appeared. "Nice idea, kitty cat, but I'm not gonna let you cut me off so easily." with that she sent a shot towards her. She dodged it quickly.

In the kitchen, Ladybug's earring beeped again. "Hurry, Kitty Noir."

Lady Wifi continued to shoot the blonde. The heroine threw her staff at her, but she dodged it easily. She looked after it and then saw the staff split in two. She shot one, then the other. The last shot created a small puff of smoke in front of her. It took this momentary distraction for Kitty Noir to run over and destroy the antenna.

"No!" she exclaimed, then fell down with the pillar. The antenna was completely rusted, so the wifi stopped working. The locks in the hotel disappeared, so Ladybug hurried to her partner.

"Lost the signal." she looked at her phone, which had lost all signal. "Give me that phone!" The blonde growled at her, then jumped over and they started fighting. They dodged each other's punches, but the brunette kicked the blonde, causing her to stagger backwards. The cat hero started towards her again, but the other girl grabbed her shoulder and pinned her to the ground. She raised her hand in the air so she couldn't take the phone from her.

Suddenly, a yo-yo wrapped around her hand, which then pulled her back. The phone fell out of her hand as a result of the pull. Ladybug caught it and then slammed it to the ground, so it broke. The akuma flew out of it.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly!" she grabbed the box and threw it into the sky. "Miraculous Ladybug!" the spell fixed the phone, the antenna, and all the damage that happened to the hotel. Lady Wifi transformed back to Alya.

"What?" she wondered as she saw the two heroines before her.

"Pound it!" the two fisted each other.

"Ladybug, wow! And Kitty Noir! Can I have a quick interview? Just let me grab my phone!" with that she ran to her phone. Ladybug's earring beeped again. "We have to go. You only have a minute left!" the blue haired one nodded to her and then they both ran into the hotel.

"So-Oh no, they're gone." Alya looked at the door in disappointment.

The heroines went downstairs. They looked around until they saw a small warehouse. Ladybug quickly ran over, but Kitty Noir grabbed her hand. "Wait! I-I want to thank you for getting me out of the freezer. If it wasn't for you, I'd probably be cat ice cream by now." the blonde smiled at her.

Ladybug looked at her with a soft smile, then walked closer to her. "We are partners Kitty Noir. If one of us is in trouble, the other will be there to help. Never forget that." she leaned a little higher and pressed a kiss on her cheek. Kitty Noir felt her face catch fire. The blue haired then went into the warehouse and closed the door.

"Phew, you were pretty close to being exposed. But luckily, no harm was done." Tikki spoke from her owner's hand. "Yes, but as you said, there was no problem." She then looked out the door and saw that no one was there. She smiled and walked out.

--------------------------------------

"Is that true? Are you going to tell her? What does your heart say?" Tikki questioned. "Sometimes your heart tells you something, but a superhero has to listen to her mind." Marinette explained, then gasped in fright when she heard a voice. "Got it!" came the voice from the opening in the roof.

"Would you like to see my new smartphone? My old phone is a disgrace. Just look at these pictures!" Alya starts showing some photos of Y/N. Marinette was surprised at that. "What are all these pictures of Y/N?" she questioned her.

"Well, don't you think she looks a bit like Kitty Noir with the mask and costume on?" then showed a picture of a black dress and mask photoshopped onto Y/N.

"Ugh, you're losing your mind again. Y/N is a hundred times more beautiful than Kitty Noir." she crossed her arms as she spoke.

"Hey, I think Kitty Noir is really hot." Alya smiled at the girl.

"Anyway, stop taking pictures of Y/N. Unless you give them to me later." With that, she took the phone out of her hand and ran away from her. "Hey, give it back!" she ran after her. "Nope."

"Come on Marinette, give it back! You're going to drop it! Everyone knows how clumsy you are!" The two went down to the room laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Hello everyone! I hope you liked this chapter too.

I would like to say that I also made an imagines & oneshots book. If you are interested and feel like it, feel free to read it.

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.3K 50
Created: 03/08/2023 Finished: 29/09/2023 ________________________________ I scrapped my Encanto book to do another Miraculous book. This time it has...
2M 46K 47
At 16 years old, Marinette prepares for the chance of a lifetime. Internships, closer to defeating Hawkmoth, overcoming the awkwardness between her a...
225K 4.5K 24
Few days ago, Y/N moved into Paris to study at College Fracois Dupont. As she goes on into her life, some memories are confusing her. She met new fr...
24.4K 677 18
Adrien Agreste is a lonely boy. He has ever since his mother left.. People think his life his perfect..They are wrong. His Father is a closed off an...