Cale in Transformers ✓

By YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... More

1. Farewell and Waking Up
2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
4. Meeting Officially
5. Different Encounters
7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
10. Thinking of Solutions
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
18. Fallen Returns
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
22. Primus and The Primes
23. Gods are weird
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. College and Pestilence
26. Moon Base
28. College Final Year
29. Trouble Magnet Indeed
30. Vampire to Cybertronian
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
35. Winter Solstice and War
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
38. Well of Sparks
39. Change
40. Time Flies when you are Happy

6. Agents and Bases

1.9K 66 21
By YaoiYurishipper

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot from IDW comics.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
:radio:
Enjoy!)

Miles, "Stop! Stop now!"

Jazz screeched to a halt, "Miles? What's wrong, bitlet?"

Miles got out rushing to Optimus who had stopped, "Sam, Sam, get up."

Sam rubbed his eyes, "What is going on?"

Miles spoke with a very serious look, "There is someone at your house, Sam."

Sam hummed, "Let's have a proper look, first. We are close to home.", he then turned to Optimus, "You are too eye catching even in disguise so stay here."

Miles, "I will have a look."

Sam shook his head, "No, I will go. You still suck at acting. Sorry Miles."

Miles was worried though, "But Sam."

Optimus was worried but Miles' reaction, "I don't think you should go alone."

Sam pat Optimus's hood gently, "Don't worry big guy. I will be safe. Also, I have a feeling we will find what we are searching for."

Optimus observed the young human as he walked to the side of the road and looked at the town below. Sam hummed and Optimus wondered what he was thinking, he wanted to know what was going on inside his mind. Sam turned to Miles and told him to follow without being seen by the people who were surrounding his house. Sam took a deep breath and marched up to his house ignoring the man who was questioning him. Optimus watched with worry as Sam started to talk with one of the adults who was asking him about strange happenings. Sam put hands on his hips and started to talk to them, they could not see Sam's expression but from the look on the adult it seems they deemed him harmless.

Sam was in rant mode, "Seriously, my car was just stolen and you are asking me about aliens?"

Simmons wanted to sigh, "What can I say, son? It is my job."

Sam took a deep breath, "I already have my hands full with narcolepsy problems. Do you think really I would give a damn about aliens from outer space? I have my own problems without intergalactic whatever. I do not require anything extra on my plate."

Simmons who had already researched and knew about the youngest Witwicky nodded, "I see and I am sorry to hear about your car but considering the reading we got I say your car was an alien."

Sam gave him an incredulous look, "I got it from a second hand dealer's garage. You cannot be serious. Why would any alien hide there?"

Simmons resisted the urge to rub his forehead, "I am afraid I am. If you would join your parents and come with us. It would be helpful."

Sam, "Fine, let's go."

Miles, "They are moving."

Bumblebee growled feeling angry, :They took my boy. They took my charge.:

Miles pat his hood, "Don't worry, we are following them from a distance. But first let's get those glasses."

Optimus nodded, he hoped the agents would not hurt young Sam, they may have just met but he was worried about him. Sam meanwhile sat between his parents and then fell asleep like he was sleeping on his own bed. Simmons stared at the teen incredulously and inquired if he was alright to which Judy answered in clip tones, she was still upset. Simmons then apologized for the disturbance and offered the bed in the back of the van for Sam to use. Ron still scowled at him but moved his son to the back so he could sleep peacefully without any problems. Optimus was scanning the moving vehicle and sighed in relief on noticing Sam was sleeping and unhurt .

Miles, "Here, I got the glasses."

Optimus, "Thank you."

Ratchet, "Hit it Prime. Where is the Allspark located originally?"

Optimus, "According to this, it shows the North. But I am reluctant to leave Sam behind."

Miles, "Why not ask someone else to go there? I have a feeling you are not the only ones here."

Optimus, "You are right, young Miles, we are not the only ones."

Optimus, -Elita, come in Elita.-

Elita answered, -What is it, Optimus? Is everything alright?-

Optimus, -I received the location where the Allspark landed but there is a possibility it has been moved.-

Elita, -So you have two locations. Do you want to send someone to one of these locations?-

Optimus, -I was hoping Wheeljack and Arcee could team up and head to one of these locations.-

Elita was amused, -Of course sir. Far be it for me to interfere with your match making any sparkmates.-

Optimus chuckled, -Thank you for agreeing, Elita.-

Elita turned, "Wheeljack, we received new co - ordinates. Team up with Arcee and go there."

Wheeljack, "Yes ma'am. Looks like we are going separate ways for now, my new friend."

Epps, "You better come back alive, man. I really like you, you are cool."

If Wheeljack was not in vehicle mode he would be blushing at the very blunt praise and open emotions. Back on Cybertron, he was considered what was called a nerd and uncool, it was nice to know he was liked. The white and black Bolero said farewell and promised to return in one piece, saying Arcee would no doubt like to meet Epps too. Lennox raised an eyebrow at the fast friendship between them but did not comment on it. It was not the first time two soldiers became close comrades after fighting side by side together.

Elita, "Incoming humans. I cannot tell if they are civilians or not."

Lennox, "Let me deal with them."

Elita, "I appreciate it."

Lennox, "Identify yourselves."

A man in dark pants and coats approached them, "Agent Banacheck, Major Lennox. Your team came in contact with dangerous extra terrestrials. We are here to help you."

Lennox, "We dealt with them also they are my comrades in arms not the enemy. You want to introduce yourselves, soldiers?"

Elita One transformed, "Greetings, I am Elita One, leader of team Omega."

Chromia followed, "I am Chromia, Elita's second in command."

Roadblaster, "I am Roadblaster, weapon specialist."

Banacheck was flummoxed, "I... I see, you had a very busy day major."

Lennox, "They are not the only ones here, are they? You met their enemies."

Elita, "Decepticons!"

Lennox, "Yeah them."

Chromia, "No, she means there, over there."

Roadblaster, "Frag! We were followed by Decepticons."

Elita transformed, "Get in."

Lennox, "They followed us. How come we did not notice?"

Elita, "That is Thundercracker. He is well known for being able to hide his signature."

Banacheck sweated, "So, what now?"

Chromia, "There are people around so hopefully he will not be foolish enough to attack. But I'd rather not take that chance."

Banacheck, "Right, right, I will guide you to our base. It should be safer there."

The military group rushed to the base being silently followed by the seeker, Thundercracker was not stupid, he would not attack them. He would wait for the right time to do so, also it looks like the Autobots found something interesting. Why should he work more when he could have the Autobots do the work? The seeker followed them hiding his spark signature from them to a dam, a source of energy. A quick search and he learned the place was Hoover dam, used to create electricity that lit up their homes and offices. The technology was very backward in his opinion but then again they were organics so he understood.

Lennox, 'A secret base here? I came here with my wife on a date before.'

Epps, "Major, over there civvies."

Simmons, "Mr Banacheck? These are?"

Banacheck, "Friends, Mr Simmons."

Simmons, "You sure."

Sam, "He is correct. I suppose you are the other team Optimus talked about."

Elita One transformed, "Yes, I am Elita One and you must be Sam. You had him worried."

Sam, "I told him not to worry so much."

Lennox watched a Peter built truck appear, "That's one of you guys too."

Elita, "Allow me to introduce, Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots."

Optimus, "Greetings, I am glad you are safe Sam."

Banacheck could only speak the standard greeting, "Pleasure to meet you and this is the Secretary of Defense, Jhon Keller."

Keller was staring at the metal giants with awe and weariness, "I wish we met under better circumstances."

Optimus nodded, "So do I."

Ron sighed, "And I thought only Uncle Edmund had Cybertronian buddies around them."

Judy huffed, "I blame your side of the family Ron. Sam, are you alright?"

Keller, "Excuse me, who?"

Judy, "Ron's Uncle, he is friends with a few neutrals from their planet."

Optimus was stunned, "What? The neutrals are still alive?"

Ron, "Yes, they told us their story and before you start. That was a choice they made."

Optimus nodded, "Thank you."

Glenn was staring at Sam with worry, "You were sleeping the whole ride."

Maggie, "Yeah, your parents told us you were narcoleptic."

Sam shrugged, "I will live, don't worry."

Before they could say anything else they were attacked by three seekers that appeared in the sky. Turns out, Thundercracker called Starscream after he saw Optimus appear and Skywarp teleported them. Optimus told the humans to take cover inside, not noticing Soundwave who sent one of his cassettes inside as well. Bee and Jazz took their charges inside but Sam held them back and turned to the agents.

Sam looked at Banacheck, "You guys moved the Allspark from it's place, didn't you?"

Banacheck, "Sorry? The what?"

Jazz, "Giant cube with alien markings on it."

Banacheck's eyes lit up in recognition, "They are here for the giant cube."

Bee nodded, :Need to go go.:

Sam, "Take us there. If the Cons get their claws on it, Earth might as well commit planetary suicide. Geocide may be cool in the movies but not in real life."

Miles, "Yeah, we need to get the cube off - planet yesterday."

Simmons, "Right, this way, this way."

An alarm went off, "The generators are not working. We are losing the pressure on NBE - 1. We are losing pressure on NBE - 1."

Miles, "Tell me that's not Megatron, please say so."

Sam, "I think that's asking for too much, Miles."

"NBE - 1 had escaped. NBE - 1 has escaped. Repeat, NBE - 1 has escaped."

Jazz winced hearing a familiar roar, "You lot held Megatron here?"

Simmons asked weakly, "That's his name?"

Banacheck, "There it is. The cube."

Jazz, "Bee! Go get it."

Bumblebee cooed in Cybertronian as he approached the large cube and touched it gently as it started to transform. The humans watched with wide eyes as the large Cube became smaller and smaller and finally it became small enough to be held by humans. Bumblebee chirped and looked at Sam giving the cube to him instead of keeping it. Sam looked at the Cube warily, he could feel the power from the cube while Jazz contacted Prime about it. They left the hanger and met up with the other group and told the soldiers a brief summary of what happened inside the dam. Lennox nodded, Elita had already explained their situation to him and the reason why they had come to Earth in the first place.

Lennox, "We need to move the Cube from here. There is a City up north."

Miles, "If I may interject. Megatron was held by humans inside. How do you think he would react in a City filled with them?"

Lennox winced, "I don't know if we have any other choice."

Sam was looking at the GPS map in Bee's interior, "Wait! What about the old military base?"

Epps, "That might work, major. We would have the home advantage too."

Lennox, "Alright, Epps mark a route to the military base. You, Banacheck, do you have a way to contact HQ base? We will be sitting ducks without air support."

Simmons, "Yes, we have a way to communicate with others. We have been studying their technology as much as we could without triggering a wake up."

Optimus gave a subtle glare at the agent before blinking, "I suggest you contact the air force then. We will need help."

Judy, "Sam, we need to get to a safe place."

Sam shook his head, "Not till we get this away from them. We won't be safe."

Ron, "Don't be stubborn, son. This is a war, not a game."

Sam, "I know Dad and we can't escape from it."

Judy sighed, "Alright but you better return to us, young man. I will find a way to learn necromancy and bring you back only to ground you for eternity."

Sam laughed, "Of course, mom."

Miles, "Don't worry, Judy. I will make sure he is safe."

Bumblebee, :You got a friend in me ~:

Judy, "Go, go and come back safely."

Optimus and Elita were now busy fighting the cons as they cleared a path for Sam to take the Cube. Bumblebee had transformed and with Sam and the cube they were planning on heading to the military base located up North. The human soldiers were fighting alongside the Autobots and taking the Decepticons down. Sam though could hear Primus through the God of Death complaining about his foolish sparklings fighting each other for ridiculous reasons. Sam felt his right eye twitch in annoyance, if he had a problem with them fighting each other he should tell them directly. But no, the Gods would somehow, always get him involved in their problems.

Sam sighed, "Alright, let's do this."

Miles, "Sam, please don't do anything crazy."

Bumblebee, :We got your back.:

Sam nodded, "Yeah, thanks guys."

(To be continued...
Hope you all liked this chapter.
Till next time my lovely readers.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 11.4K 30
✶Book is Complete✶ ✶This is a CrackFic✶ Paige Lauren is your normal 18 year old who is a big ass fangirl of Transformers and not afraid to show it. Y...
18.9K 274 5
What if Sam Witwicky wasn't an only child? What if he had a younger sister? Read and find out!
124K 3.2K 24
Who knew by finding a mechanical alien being, your life would be in danger? Meet 20 year old Lily Lawrence, a young woman fresh out of college. Wh...
4.5K 160 10
An accident in Wheeljacks lab leaves Ratchet, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Optimus, and Jazz all human without a trace of their Cybertronian bodies. Sam dec...