Cale in Transformers ✓

By YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... More

1. Farewell and Waking Up
2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
4. Meeting Officially
6. Agents and Bases
7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
10. Thinking of Solutions
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
18. Fallen Returns
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
22. Primus and The Primes
23. Gods are weird
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. College and Pestilence
26. Moon Base
28. College Final Year
29. Trouble Magnet Indeed
30. Vampire to Cybertronian
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
35. Winter Solstice and War
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
38. Well of Sparks
39. Change
40. Time Flies when you are Happy

5. Different Encounters

2.1K 61 30
By YaoiYurishipper

(Transformers and Trash of the Count does not belong to me. The picture above is screenshot from the movie.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
:radio:
Enjoy!)

Sam grumbled in his sleep as he felt his Nokia vibrate, "Hello, Sam here."

A very familiar voice came through, "Did I wake you up, sonny?"

Sam sat up yawning, "Uncle Edmund, don't worry about it. I made a new friend, well friends, actually. They are nice."

Optimus rumbled feeling pleased, -He thinks of us as friends.-

Bumblebee was surprised but happy, -Really? Wait, he woke up?-

Optimus, -He is talking on the phone with an older family member. They probably called to check in on him.-

Ironhide, -I don't blame them. I worry too and I just met the unlucky kid.-

Jazz, -Aww, you really are a softie.-

Ironhide, -Quiet you.-

Sam woke up fully, "Seriously Uncle, my request for that specific area went through?"

Edmund, "Well, it is an empty piece of land, child. I honestly think you could have picked a better place."

Sam, "Actually, I chose that place for a reason. It is far from populated areas and peaceful too."

Edmund, "I see, I see. I am sending a few cleaners to clean it up. It will be up to you to decide what you want to do with it, though."

Sam smiled, "Thank you Uncle, I really appreciate this a lot."

Edmund, "Yes, yes, now get some rest, you sound exhausted."

Sam promptly fell back on the bed, "Yes, I will. Have a good day."

Optimus, "Sam, you seem happy."

Sam turned his eyes to the front, "Yeah, I have been trying to get a piece of land with my part of the family inheritance. It is secluded far away from the main populated area with large fields and a forest."

Optimus, "It sounds peaceful."

Sam hummed, "It is. Hey, if for some reason you guys can't leave the planet. You are welcome to stay there. We would have to build a place for you all but yeah, you can stay at my place."

Optimus was touched by the offer, "I thank you for the invite, Sam. Hopefully, we can go home though. It has been very long."

Sam's eyes softened, "You are homesick, aren't you, big guy? I understand, I would be too."

Optimus looked up what that meant then agreed, "Yes, I believe we all miss our homes. Rest Sam we are still half an hour from your home. I will wake you up when we reach there."

Sam closed his eyes, "Okay, I will hold you to it."

Barricade meanwhile was looking at the recordings of Laserbeak, "What do we do now, Soundwave? The human youngling makes good points about our leader and the Allspark being moved by now."

Soundwave, "Observe and watch. Let the Autobots do the work."

Barricade, "Sit back and relax? Yeah, I can do that while the Bots do the grunt work for us. Any news from the others though?"

Soundwave hummed, "Starscream and Skywarp are going through some government files to find Lord Megatron. Thundercracker and Scorponok ran into Elita and her group while attacking Qatar."

Barricade, "I thought we were supposed to stay under cover? I am not paid enough for this."

Frenzy, "Boss, I found something about the Witwickies. They are considered rich."

Soundwave nodded on getting that information and agreed with Barricade silently while focusing on the transmitted recordings. True to what Soundwave had said Starscream and Skywarp were sneaking around the Pentagon using holo forms. They were looking through various government files looking for Megatron though in Starscream's case, he was not in much of a hurry. The seeker was looking at the interesting cases the Pentagon dealt with and enjoyed the political drama that seemed to escalate from all of it. Skywarp rolled her optics at her trine sibling's petty antics knowing full well how much the younger seeker actually disliked Megatron.

Skywarp, "Starscream, I have finished searching in this section. We should move from here."

Starscream waved, "Fine, I heard you. Honestly though, how the frag are humans even alive after having not one but two World Wars that engulfed their planet? Our planet only had one, if you ignore all the invasions and we were forced to abandon our home."

Skywarp sighed, "I do not know, I can't answer all that. But we need to leave now."

Starscream placed the file he or rather his holoform was holding down, "Fine, let's go."

Skywarp, "Are you still angry over the fact that Megatron left Soundwave in charge?"

Starscream, "A little, but I am mostly furious over the fact we had to leave Vos behind. That City is our home."

Skywarp sighed as she released her holoform, "I understand. I hope what Primus said is true."

Starscream grunted, "That human is a child. I really doubt his ability to help us in any way, shape or form."

Skywarp, "You miss your sparkling, don't you?"

Starscream growled, "Enough talk!"

Just as they left a van with six men dressed in black entered the Pentagon and started to do a thorough read of the place. They were not happy when they got a positive reading there and did a thorough sweep while making sure none of the others noticed, it would be really bad if they started to panic. The one in charge Simmons was cursing under his breath, first the attack on Qatar and now this, if his meter had not picked up the reading by accident they would have never known. He was not going to complain about being sent on paper duty ever again as it was about the security and safety of their home planet.

Simmons, "Look sharp, boys and girls, what we do is very important for the safety of our home."

One of the regular workers who was there looked at him and shook her head walking away talking about over enthusiastic people. She had better things to do like figuring out who had attacked Qatar base a few hours ago and more importantly where their soldiers had disappeared to. A few hours prior to the Autobots meeting Sam the base of Qatar had been attacked by a giant scorpion. None of them were expecting to be attacked, it was supposed to be a normal mission, go to base, do patrol, report back, etc. The attack had come out of nowhere and many of the soldiers would have been dead if not for the arrival of sudden help.

Lennox eyed the Cybertronians who had introduced themselves, "So, you are in charge of this unit then?"

Elita One nodded, "Yes, is everyone alright?"

Lennox, "My men are all alive, but the kid and his family over there need to be relocated. A battle zone is no place for civilians."

Wheeljack, "There are sparklings here?"

Lennox, "Um sorry, what?"

Roadblaster, "We call our young sparklings. Teens would be younglings and young adults, Mechlings or whatever frame type you choose."

Lennox blinked, "Ah! I see. Yeah, there are kids here. Luckily they are unhurt, thanks to your timely intervention."

Chromia answered softly, "I am glad we managed to save them."

Elita looked at her, an understanding look on her face plates as Chromia went with one of the soldiers offering medical help. The femme may not be an official medic but she had learned as the adoptive carrier to a pair of prankster twins. Elita had no doubt the femme missed them a lot despite all her grumbling about the pranks they pulled. Lennox eyed the magenta coloured femme asking her if she was alright to which Elita replied Chromia probably missed her own sparklings. That got an understanding nod from Lennox and the soldier spoke of his own little sparkling who was born a few days ago. He wished he was there with his mate and child but duty kept him on the battlefield.

Elita, "Stay strong soldier. Just remember you are doing this to keep them safe."

Lennox smirked, "You are right about that."

Epps approached them, "Will, we managed to set up a communication channel and got in touch with the headquarters."

Lennox nodded, "Alright, let's go. You got someone you need to contact?"

Elita nodded, "Yes, but it can wait for now. Let's take care of your soldiers first. This was never meant to be your war but you were involved anyway."

Lennox, "It's War. War does not care who you are. That's just how it has been on this planet."

Elita One paused then got up motioning they should move before the Decepticons returned. Lennox got his team and started to move after making sure the civilians found a safe place to stay in. William hoped they would be safe and not attacked a second time when they left for their headquarters. Elita One reassured him the civilians would not be left to fend for themselves and introduced him to Bluestreak. The chatty Bot was one of the best snipers and would ensure their safety which prompted one of the soldiers to request to stay behind as well.

William, "Are you sure, Miramond?"

Alex nodded, "Pretty sure Captain, besides nothing like team work to keep the enemies at bay."

Bluestreak, "Hey, you are the guy who joined me to shoot earlier. I am not against another team up actually. You are a good shot."

William eyed them and then nodded, "Okay then, you are teaming up with Bluestreak to keep the people safe but remember if things get too much, it is alright to back off. A dead soldier cannot help anyone."

Alex saluted, "Got it, Captain."

Bluestreak, "We will be fine."

Elita One, "Alright then, Bluestreak your job is to ensure their safety. The rest of team Omega, transform and move out."

The soldiers watched in awe as Elita One, Wheeljack, Roadblaster and Chromia transformed into vehicles. Elita One opened the door of her cab inviting Lennox inside as he was the leader of this unit. They had a lot to talk about especially regarding what actions to take in the future for both of their soldiers. Wheeljack opened his door for Epps, the two techies had worked together on fixing communications between them and the human security headquarters. The two had built a good rep between themselves as they talked about what happened earlier, getting along like they knew each other.

Elita, -Optimus, come in, Optimus.-

Optimus, -Optimus here. Report.-

Elita, -The Decepticons attacked a human military base. No doubt, they were searching for information on Megatron's whereabouts. We have managed to create a tentative relationship with the human soldiers here.-

Optimus, -Let me guess, they are wary.-

Elita, -Yes, I don't blame them for it though. At the moment we are traveling to one of their bases.-

Optimus, -I see.-

Elita, -How is your mission going, sir?-

Optimus, -We have made contact with Sam Witwicky. He is more than meets the eye.-

Elita, -Sir?-

Optimus, -From what I understood Earth has her own God who has been in contact with primus.-

If Elita was someone else she would have screeched to a halt at that news and stared at her comm device incredulously. Instead Elita kept moving wondering what it meant and why Primus would not contact one of them. Did they do something wrong? Was Primus angry at them for starting a War? Were they not worthy? Many questions plagued Elita's processor after learning Primus contacted another God and through that God talked to a human. Chromia noticed the tense atmosphere and asked if everything was alright with Optimus and his team. Elita assured the femme they were fine and relayed what she had learned to the femme and the scientist.

Wheeljack, -This is a little troubling, I know Primus said he would be the one to help us... But I was expecting it to be helpful, like finding the Allspark sort of help.-

Chromia spoke grimly, -I am against using sparklings for War. You know that, right?-

Roadblaster, -Things are really bad, huh?-

Elita, -I know, but I don't think we will have much of a choice.-

Chromia frowned, 'I do not like this.'

Far away from all these locations a certain leader was watching the little organics run around him through his frozen wall - less prison. When he had crashed on this wretched planet, he had expected to stay frozen till one of his soldiers had found him. He was not expecting to be discovered by the natives of the organic world, humans, they called themselves. Over the years, he observed the little beings, as they had observed him cutting away small chips in his armor while being wary of waking him up. A very smart move on their part, as it kept him from breaking free easily because of the frozen ice. The small cuts were negligible to him compared to the ones he got in the arena and the war.

Megatron, 'Soo,n I will get out of here and conquer this planet.'

He had watched them as they learned what they could from the little bits of amour they had taken from him, some were interestingly enough polite. They would either apologize or thank him for the armor pieces. Their ability to reverse engineer while not as fast as his scientist Shockwave, was still note worthy. After all, they are organic creatures not metallic like them and even though they were not an advanced species, Megatron could still see their usefulness. They would make good little slaves to the Decepticons, not like humans were new to slavery, just look at their history. Megatron had gone through their history online during the times he had gotten bored observing them, some of them could be very vicious. Why just take this British colonization of their world and Hitler for example. Those particular type humans could give him a run for his credits with how cruel they were.

Megatron mused his optics glinting, 'Yes, making them our slaves would be the safer option.'

(To be continued...
Hope you all like this chapter. A little Megatron pov at the end.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 11.4K 30
✶Book is Complete✶ ✶This is a CrackFic✶ Paige Lauren is your normal 18 year old who is a big ass fangirl of Transformers and not afraid to show it. Y...
61.2K 926 8
WARNING: I don't own Transformers or any of its characters!! About a young, abused girl named Melody. When she gets kicked out for the night she goe...
82.8K 2.3K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...
93.5K 2.5K 52
What if Sam Witwicky had an older sister? That's you. Trigger warning for : Self harm suicide attempts rape 🏅#8 in #optimusprime