Fairy Of The Cosmos (Winx Clu...

By YokoMoko905

Cosima is princess of Alalia, a fairy who's starting her life at Alfea to become strong enough to help those... More

๐ŸŒŸCosima's Bio๐ŸŒŸ
Welcome to Magix
Save the First Dance
The Voice of Nature
Date With Disaster
Secret Guardian
Grounded
The Day Of The Rose
Spelled
Magical Reality Check
Junior League
Meant To Be
Witch Trap
Pushing The Envelope

Miss Magix

550 26 4
By YokoMoko905

🔥Blu's POV🔥

"And now, the announcement you have all been waiting for," Professor Paladium started, "The Magical Reality chamber is working again. We can finally resume our midterm exam. Half of you will take it today and the rest will go tomorrow. I don't think I need to remind you all, but this is a very important test of the year. It will count as half of your final grade. I hope you are all ready." I looked around to see the obvious expression of worry and nervousness on everyone's faces.

"I double triple hope that I won't have to go today." I heard one of my classmates sigh.

"I'm so nervous that I can't even connect with my Winx." The girl beside me whispered. I've already done the test and it feels like a lot of burden is off my shoulders now.

"Let's see..." The professor checked his list, analyzing it for is next victim, "Prince Stolas is first on the list. Looks like he's absent again, Cosima as well, did anyone see them this morning?"

"Yes, I did, Professor," I replied, "While I was leaving, Stolas told me he wasn't feeling well and was going to the nurse's office. He said he switched his cologne with a cat potion and ate a fur ball. Cosima got worried so she when with him." I stated, remembering what happened this morning.

Professor Paladium sighed in disappointment, walking towards the chamber, "Please tell him I expect him to take the test first thing tomorrow.
He's has to pass this test, his grades in this class is already quite low." He warned as he pressed his hand against the scanner, making the doors to the chamber open, "Next up would be Florent." Florent got up and walked on the catwalk, "Alright, now remember, magical reality is not make-believe.
And now the chamber will randomly select a dead planet."

"Excuse me, Professor." Florent frowned, "But I don't believe there is such a thing as a dead planet. You know?"

"Uh, what do you mean?" Professor Paladium asked in confusion as I smiled, knowing what Florent was referring to.

"I prefer to think of them as planets that are in need, they just need love!" Florent answered.

"That is very interesting, but perhaps you should save it for Philosophy class. This is a survival test, I suggest you focus on surviving. Alright," The professor chimed as he pressed a few buttons,
"Here we go!" The room darkened, indicating the beginning of Florent's exam. The others performed their test as well and they all aced it.

~A little while later...~

I walked towards the nurse's office to see how Stolas was doing. I knocked on the door and was greeted by the Head Nurse,

"Hi..."

"Hello there! So, what's wrong?" The nurse asked
kindly.

"Just wanted to check in on my friend, Prince Stolas. The freshman with the furball, he came here with Princess Cosima, is he feeling any better?" I asked, concerned for my friend's well-being.

"No princes or princesses today, just sophomores. They claim they got into a fight with a brain sucker. That story always pops up around mid-terms." The nurse informed us. I thanked her and exited the office with a fuming face. I am so infuriated at Stolas right now for lying to me. Not only that he had to drag Cosima into this.

~Back at the dorm~

I walked into our dorm and saw the others sitting and doing their work.

"Hey, guess where I just went?" I asked, "The nurse's office to check on Stolas and Cosima. It turns out that they were never even there!" I raised my voice as the guys looked at me.

"He totally lied to us! He's got to be hiding out, avoiding the exam. And he dragging Cosima into this mess" I snapped through clinched teeth.

"We should tell him it wasn't that difficult." Florent suggested, "I passed it without much trouble at all."

"Yeah, you studied! Stolas hasn't!" Muse voiced while turning around to sit properly.

"Then he should be hiding out because the magical reality test requires real skills." Tech frowned.

"That's right. You know what? He needs a magical reality check. I'm not leaving his room until he's learned every move, spell, and potion by heart." I announced, moving towards Stolas's bedroom. He is so going to get a big lecture from me. I opened the door and looked for her, "Stolas..." I called out, "We need to talk." I continued. I gasped as I looked around his room, which was messed up with clothes everywhere!

"Are you looking for moi?" Stolas drawled and I turned around with a frown plastered on my face but it soon disappeared when is saw Cosima in a completely different outfit. She wore a red-violet colored, backless, halter top that cuts just above her navel along with a light blue mini skirt. She wears lilac wedge sandals, a lilac belt, a blue cuff bracelet, and a blue headband for accessories, "So, what do you think?" Cosima asked, nervously rubbing her arm. Stolas has a test tomorrow and here he is getting new clothes and dressing up Cosima like a doll??

"You lied to us about being sick!" I pronounced angrily, "You skipped a mid-term! Do you know that?!"

"Cosima and I had an oil treatment. It's like a facial for your hair." Stolas commented with a shrug, totally ignoring my question.

"Are you listening to me? You lied to us and skipped a very important test for a oil treatment?! You are failing this test, Stolas!" I growled, "No only that but you have to bring Cosima into your mess!"

"Apologies for the white lie," Stolas pardoned seriously, "However, I had to miss the test! I had to get Cosima ready for something far more important!"

"And what could that be?" Florent questioned, entering the room.

⏳Mini timeskip⌛️

We are all in Cosima's room now and Stolas had made it even messier. All the clothes were lying around. Some hung on the long, full-length mirror; some were on the floor and some on her bed.
Accessories were spread around everywhere too. It was such a mess, I felt like cleaning everything up.
He revealed to us how he had sign Cosima for a beauty pageant in Magix and how he wanted Cosima to win it. He had changed her into a midnight blue, single shoulder, mini dress with a pink brooch (attached with a dark blue sash) on the right strap. She wears matching midnight blue heels and a headband.

"There's no way that a beauty pageant is more important than school." I remarked, shaking my head.

"I knew you'd say that. That's why I couldn't tell you." Stolas replied with a shrug, snapping my attention to him.

"I just don't get it." I shook my head.

"Cosima Dear was the first runner up last year. This year, the crown is meant to be her's." Stolas exclaimed with such enthusiasm in his voice. It was as if it was his passion, the thing that drives him in life. If only he could show so much excitement in his studies! But I could see where's he coming from. Cosima is beautiful. Maybe we should help her. I instantly smirked as I got an idea where it was a win-win for all of us.

"It is illogical. Why would Cosima want to be a part of something where all that matters is how you look?" Tech asked while frowning, hands on his hips.

"It's not just about looks. It's about grace, and personality, and talent. I thought that if I entered in the beauty pageant I could show everyone that beauty isn't the only thing that matter in a women." Cosima explained to us while looking at us cutely.

"I guess it's like a song my dad wrote. Your passion is your mission." Muse informed as Stolas nodded in agreement. Cosima walked away from the two, looking at Tech, Florent and Blu with puppy eyes.

"I'm beginning to see there's some logic here."
Tech agreed.

"Okay, since this means so much to you." I sighed.

Stolas gasped in joy and whirled around in a full circle, "Horray! Yay, hehe! The pageant is tonight so we have a lot of work and only have a few hours.
Muse, you will do Cosima hair, Tech, you can---"

"Uhmm!" Cosima cleared he throat to get Stolas's attention. He stopped mid-sentence and stared at her, "You have to first promise us to study for the test once this beauty pageant is over, understood?" Cosima demanded.

"Yeah, if you don't pass this class, Stolas, they could kick you out." Florent mentioned.

"Done deal!" Stolas chirped with his arm over Cosima, "For our future Miss Magix, I will study like you have never seen me study before."

~Over at Cloud Tower, Mirta's POV~

"You wanna be Miss Magix?" I asked, shocked to what my best friend, Lucy, wanted, "I just don't get it. What's so appealing about walking around a stage in a swimsuit? Besides, you know they'll never ever pick a witch to be the beauty queen of Magix. Why go through that?" To be completely honest, Lucy wasn't good looking. She had an elongated face and sharp, angular features. She has a thin, bony figure and stooped shoulders. Her eyes are a pale green. Her jagged, dark green hair falls to her waist and her uneven bangs hang past her eyes in places. She wears an off-white tank top that reveals her midriff and a checkered green-and-purple miniskirt with a belt over green tights, as well as red fingerless gloves that cover most of her forearms. She also wears violet military-style boots. Not the best looking girl I know, but she's still my friend from childhood.

"Magic is gonna have their first witch queen because I'm gonna win." Lucy declared, "Icy said that she's going to help me. She said that when she's through with me, I'll be the most beautiful girl in all of Magix! I'm gonna get that crown and everything is gonna change around here. Icy, Darcy and Stormy will like me and finally let me be one of them. And then, I'm gonna be popular, so popular." It makes me sad about how obsessed Lucy is with the Trix. I mean, what is it that she likes so much? They're just a bunch of bullies. I wish I could knock some sense into Lucy because I'm afraid of her getting hurt. And I am so sure that the three witches will be the cause of her hurt, "All I want is to see what it feels like! Even if it only lasts for one day! You get it?" She kneeled down in front of me, placing her hands on top of mine, which was positioned on my lap.

"No, I...don't." I replied sadly, taking her hands.

She groaned in disgust and pushed my hands away,
"You're just jealous of me because I'm gonna be
Miss Magix and because I'm gonna be all that!" She accused, walking away. I felt so sad and betrayed that I didn't know what to do.

🌟Cosima's POV🌟

We reached Magix and walked towards the luminous arena where the competition was being held. A variety of different colors of light shone out, providing an upbeat look to the place.

"An arena packed with beauty queens." Florent commented, stepping forward, "I'm kinda scared to go in there."

"Roll back your shoulders and let's make an entrance. Big smiles, guys, let's psych out those wannabes and show them the real Miss Magix! Woohoo!" Stolas cheered, running towards the area enthusiastically and we followed him with amused smiles on our faces.

'I guess he forgot that I was one of the candidates!' I thought nervously.

❄️Icy's POV❄️

"Icy, this is not the demonology convention.
Darcy started.

"And those perky girls with the hair rollers were definitely not witches." Stormy continued, "Why did you lie to us?"

"I had to get you here." I replied with a smirk, "It's a beauty pageant and we're here to help someone."

"Who?!" They both questioned, shocked.

"Lucy the loser.... She wants to be Miss Magix." I answered with humor laced in my voice.

"Does she really think she can win?" Darcy asked with a laugh while making a cuckoo gesture.

"Yeah... It is a beauty pageant, not at freak show."
Stormy laughed, covering her mouth.

"That's true, but I'm gonna cast a spell." I stated, folding my hands under my chest.

"But why help her?" Darcy questioned, confused.

"So she can defeat a certain fairy." I smirked.

"Oh, let me guess, is it Miss Aralia?" Stormy stated in a mocking voice.

"Cosima, it is." I answered, "Winning this pageant is her friend's biggest dream. She thinks she is so cool and pretty." I scoffed at the absurdity, "Well, we are gonna burst her bubble. Also, get this, in exchange for our help, loser Lucy will do all our homework in all subjects for the rest of the year. It will be a double witch up. With one spell, we can cause two freshman to lose and we win." I cackled at my amazingly perfect plan.

"You are so brilliant." Darcy admired, praising me with an impressed voice.

"Oh, yeah... you are twice as cool as ice witch!"
Stormy winked.

"Now, we're gonna need some major conjuring if we're gonna have a hope of making Miss Lonely pretty enough to shatter those pixies dream." I declared, pointing towards the ugly witch.

🌟Cosima's POV🌟

We were sitting in my dressing room at the moment getting ready.

"How about this?" I asked, turning around so I could face the guys. I wore a short sleeved, mint green top and a frilly, lilac colored mini skirt. Over the top, I wore a light pink, halter neck top with two zig zag straps attached at the bottom. On my feet, I wore lilac high heel wedges, and a lilac headband in my hair.

"Yeah! It's really cute!" Blu commented, smiling.

"Plus, it's perfect for the fitness competition." Stolas added.

"Cosima..." Florent called out as he entered the room with Muse. He was carrying a green bottle with some potion.

"What do you have there?" Stolas asked.

"A fresh botanical beauty booster..." Florent answered.

I took a quick sniff of the air, "Did you add lavender to the booster? They're my favorite!" Florent chuckled with a slight blush.

"And an out of this realm tune! It's so high, it will make your eyelashes curl!" Muse stated, coming foward and putting on a weird tune on the radio with his magic.

"This will maximize your natural beauty, but it might sting a little." Florent mentioned, giving his homemade potion a stir.

"Fret not." Stolas smiled as he raised his arm and used his magic, making a huge armchair appear,
"You are talking to a girl with many years of plucking and groom experience." As Stolas sat me down on the chair, Florent started applying his potion on my face as Muse started curling my short, white hair.

"So, please tell us, Miss Aralia, what's the first thing you would do if you were crowned Miss Magix?" Muse mocked in a professional hosting voice.

"To teach people to be grateful, so we could have an---" I was answering when we heard a loud, girly screech. We all rushed outside to see a girl with bushy brown hair crying. I walked outside to see two girls, the bushy hair one and one holding her mirror.

"You still have your looks." The mirror holding girl reassured. That's when I noticed she had a different voice.

"What happened to your voice?" I asked the girl in a concerned voice. Her friend was attempting to calm her down, but the girl continued to cry, covering her face with her hands.

"She cast a spell." Her friend answered sadly, sighing.

"But I got it wrong!" The squeaky voice girl explained as tears streamed down her face, "I said voice instead of choice. Uh...maybe it's not that bad..."

"Oh, that's awful." Stolas commented, making me face-palm myself. He can be so stupid sometimes.
The girl just started to cry even more loudly before taking off, running, "I didn't mean that!" Stolas stammered, realizing his mistake, "I am really sorry! Maybe the judges won't notice! It's really not that bad!" But the girl just kept on running. I followed after her and just when I was about to turn the corner, my pendant started shining. The girl turned, revealing the Trix. They insulted the girl even more and cackled.

'What are they doing here?' I thought, confused as to why a bunch of witches would be at a beauty pageant, 'I have to stay alert.' I heard Stolas call me name, so I returned to our allotted room.

~At little later~

"Welcome to the Miss Magix pageant sponsored by Merlin's Magic Cosmetics!" The host of the show introduced, "These young ladies will compete for the grand prize; a lifetime supply of Merlin's potions and lotions." He announced as the crowd applauded, "We have one main rule: NO MAGIC, no charms, no spells, no incantations, no conjurations, no implications and no metamorphosis." The host listed in a very weird manner, "Miss Magix will be chosen for her natural beauty. That means natural, not supernatural." The host tried to crack a joke, but no one laughed so he carried on, "And now, our contestants. . from near and far, you can see they don't need magic, they inspire magic!" All the contestants started cat walking onto the stage with a glamorous smile, "Oh, look! Here's Miss Darcicia, she's last year's Miss Congeniality and also returning last year's first runner up, Miss Aralia." I gave a gentle smile to the crowd, "Miss Statuesquia is here, look at that height! And also welcome, from a realm faraway, Miss Popularous!" A beautiful girl with long, smooth hair with chickly cut bangs that had a greenish tint entered. Her eyes were blue under a thick fringe of lashes. Her off-white tank top becomes a minidress and choker of the same color, and her body becomes curvier and more attractive. She was most probably friendly since people from Popularous are very friendly. The next event was the talent show.

~After that~

"Miss Popularous was not on the list I requested."
Stolas stated. He was really upset with Miss Popularous's entry, "Something's off." He huffed with annoyance.

"Maybe she sighed up late." Blu suggested.

"Did you see how the crowd loved her? That love should go to our Cosima!" Stolas scoffed, making an annoyed face.

Just at that moment, Miss Popularous walked in,
"Hey, are you having a nice time?" I asked with a smiled, however, she just ignored me and gave me a 'get lost' look, 'People from Popularous are supposed to be friendly... 'I thought as I watched her walk away, 'Something is definitely off. . 'And to clarify my suspicions, my pendant started shining, but soon dimmed when Miss Popularous was out of sight.

~A while after that...~

The next performances were a complete mess.
Every performer was embarrassed or injured or both! I noticed out the corner of my eye that the witches were laughing their heads off, setting off alarms in my mind that something was definitely wrong. They were doing something, and I know it. I didn't get to see all the performances because Stello was helping me with my outfit and performance.

I don't care how beautiful Miss Popularous is, but no one beats me through cheating! We made it backstage when Miss Popularous was performing her hair ballet. She wore a white mini dress and performed her dance majestically. She looked so beautiful twirling around that I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The crowd loved her too! Nothing bad happened in her performance like the others, which confused me. Not everyone can mess up on the same day, can they?

"And now our final contestant tonight, Miss Aralia! Performing an ancient dance of Aralia."

I walked out into the stage wearing a simple white dress with white flats. Once I made it to the middle of the stage everyone went quiet waiting for me to start. I took a deep breath and close my eyes, and I began to dance.

(Play video above)

I was enjoying herself and danced my heart out. I smirked knowing that my amulet was the reason why the trix couldn't hurt me. The crowd was quiet but no one took they eyes off me.

🖋️With the guys... Narrator POV🖋️

The guys were watching backstage with amazement in their eyes.

"Look at her, she looks like an angel." Florent spoke.

All of the boys were smiling and blushing, watching Cosima dance but Stolas just stood there frozen. He remembers how Cosima would alway go into the castle gardens just to do the same dance over and over again. Even now when their older he still couldn't take his eyes off of her.

🌟Cosima's POV🌟

"What a great dance!" The host complimented once the performance was over, "Now, there's one thing everyone wants to know. Miss Aralia, what would you do if you were Miss Magix?"

".secaf rieht no elims a evah dluow nerdlihc dna ,retsof dna worg ton dluoc ytivitagen erehw dlrow gnizama na evah dluoc ew os ,lufetarg eb ot elpoep hcaet oT" I answered in backwards.... Wait, what?!

"Amazing!" The host saved the day, "She can speak backwards!" I nervously grinned at him and the host returned to the audience, "She said To teach people to be grateful, so we could have an amazing world where negativity could not grow and foster, and children would have a smile on their faces! What a multi-talented young girl!" I could hear the guys cheered for along with the crowd. But I hadn't planned that because I didn't know how to speak backwards. The witches are really up to something.

~Later on...~

The long awaited moment had finally arrived. The moments of the results...

"And that concludes our talent contest! We can all agree this year's pageant has been...Uh...quite special!" All the contestants were on the stage looking out of shape except for me and Miss Popularous, "How about a big round of applause for our contestants?" He announced as everyone clapped, "And now, finally, the moment we've been waiting for..." He tore open the envelope which contained the results and opened the folded paper,
"And this year's...Miss Magix...is..." We all held our breath, waiting for the host to speak as he gave a pause for dramatic effects, ". . . Miss Popularous!" He declared as we all gasped. I saw Stolas snarl and growl in frustration. My pendant was still shining. There must be some magic at work here because I could feel a faint vibe of magical energy. Miss Popularous walked on the stage with a huge smile. Two girls walked on stage and the host placed the crown on her head. But the faint magical vibe kept biting at me. There's magic here, that's what my mind and heart was warning me. I look up to see Blu already casting a spell.

Just when she took a bow, the magic on her wearied off. She turned to be that horrible witch from Cloud Tower, Lucy! The audience booed.

"Miss Popularous is disqualified!" The host determined. I felt a prick of sympathy when I noticed the tears prickling at Lucy's eyes, but unfortunately, she got what she deserved. She looked embarrassed and ran off the stage. I watched as the Trix exited too, grumbling to one another, "As a result, the title of Miss Magix goes to....contestant number 6, Cosima, Princess of Aralia!" The host announced.

"That's my girl!" Stolas shouted backstage.

"There she is, our new Queen! And the new spokes model for Merlin's Magic Cosmetics!" I walked forward and was honored by the crown as everyone cheered and applauded.

"Thanks, city of Magix! I promise to make you proud!" I said into the mic.

"That was pretty awesome!" Florent stated.

"She did it alright!" Muse cheered and they all came together in a hug.

~After the pageant~

"I would like to thank my friends. Stolas, Blu, Florent, Muse, and Tech, I couldn't have done it without you all!" I thanked, "I say we celebrate with manicures and milkshakes!" Stolas declared.

"Ahem!" I looked sternly at Stolas, but he ignored me, "Ahem, ahem, ahem!" I mockingly coughed, walking forward.

"Cosima Dear, did you lose your voice?' Stolas questioned, looking confused and concerned.

"Did you lose your memory?" I countered, folding my arms and walking to him. He looked even more confused, 'Of course he forgot. This is still the same old Stolas... 'I thought as I was about to remind him, "Remember our deal? We can't celebrate, Stolas. You have to study or else, you'll fail." I watched as he sighed and his face fell, 'I'm sorry, Stolas, but I'm doing this for your well-being.' After our return to Alfea, he kept her promise and studied all night, asking me to help here and there.

~The next morning~

"So far, two students have failed the Magical Reality test," The professor informed us as we sat in a classroom, "I certainly hope that doesn't happen to anyone today." He stated, looking around, "Stolas, you're here? Why don't we begin with you?"

"Why don't we?" Stolas sleepily muttered as he removed his sunglasses, revealing the dark circles under his eyes.

"I do hope you have prepared for this?"

"I couldn't be readier, professor!" Stolas determined confidently.

"Very good!" The professor grinned, "As you know, the chamber will randomly select a dead planet, and you do your best to survive." He instructed him.
The lights around him dimmed and a dead planet appeared.

"Hey, I am not just here to survive, little dead planet! As the one who helped Miss Magix, I'm here to save you!" Stolas chimed as he opened one of his pouches and extracted a rack of tubes containing potions, "I brought the perfect potion." He examined the case and pulled out one of the tubes with a red-coloured potion, "A few drops...or maybe...the whole bottle?"

"You doing really well, Stolas." I smiled, watching her.

"If more is more, then this will give you a long worthy of a beauty queen." He pulled out the cork and yawned out loud before before pouring the whole bottle onto the soil, "All the other planets will envy you." He looked up in the sky and noticed a storm coming in, "You know, I think this lawn will look just great." He rubbed his eyes and smiled a little, "There's just one missing ingredient!" He brought out his hands together and lightened up,
"Sunshine!" The clouds parted and the sun came out, creating a beautiful rainbow, "Wow! It's working!" He grinned as trees and grass started growing around him. My smile fell as I saw Stolas gasp when the grass didn't stop growing, "Stop! Stop growing! HELP!!"

Professor Paladium pressed some buttons and Stello appeared on the catwalk, drenched in water, leaves sticking out from his hair, "Stolas, what happened?" He asked.

"I might have overdone it with the potion." Stolas admitted as I sighed.

"Your strategy was promising, I can tell you studied. It's a shame it ended like that." The professor reviewed as we sat back down in the lecture hall.

"It's...a shame?" Stolas repeated, looking sad. I wanted to hug him so badly right now.

"The chamber will take vour entire pertormance into consideration, and then assign you either a pass or fail." The professor explained. Stolas walked back to the seat next to me and sighed sadly. I really hope he passes. He can't fail! If that happens, then my best friend will get kicked out of Alfea!, "Here it is... You PASSED!" I sighed in relief and laughed as Stello pulled me into a hug.

"You did it!" I stroked his hair, "What do you say we go celebrate?"

"Count me in." Stolas replied.

"So, manicures and milkshakes?" Blu suggested and we all laughed. The holidays were nearing, too.
All's well that ends well.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 592 14
โ›Iris Is the Princess Of the whole Magic Universe. She has been Best friend with Stella ever sense they were kids.โœ โ›Everything was going good she wa...
1.1K 80 8
ON HIATUS UNTIL JULY 24 original winx club stella x fem!oc bisexual!oc wlw also includes... a side pairing mlm (oc x canon) temporary main!oc x male...
73K 1.1K 21
Aundrey Hayden, a powerful fairy without control. Her element is supposed to be fire but what happens when she can't control it? What happens when th...
41.2K 1.8K 35
๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’๐’“ . โ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐‘ต๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“ h...