The king and his guard-A Beed...

Por booboysl0ver

Royal lovers!au On a bright, sunny, day Ranboo was walking around the streets of the kingdom they grew to lov... Más

Introductions!
Warnings!
Part 1 {A new opportunity}
Part 2 {the new guard}
Part 3 {servants & guards}
Part 4 {the bee king}
Suggestions!(not part of the story!)
Part 5 {friends}
Part 6 {ball planning}
Part 7 {ball preparations}
short explanation of my au!
Part 8 {outfits!}
Part 9 {ball pt1!}
Part 10 {ball pt2!}
Part 11 {the date❤️}
Part 12 {movie night}
Part 13 {the other kingdom.}
Part 14 {the other kingdom pt2}
Why i havent been posting much
Part 15 {aftermath}
Part 16 {acceptance and denial}
part 17 {the two guards}
part 18 {tears in the rain}
Part 19 {dark nights}
part 20 {stroll through the park}
Part 21 {the guard and his royal fiancés}
Part 22 {it's snowing.?}
New people! (Not a part!)
Ship u might not like [NOT A PART]
Part 24 {"we dont like eachother"}
OMG OMG! (Not a part)
Part 25 {the secrets of the castle}
Part 26 {What is that?!}
Part 26.5 {Trick, or treat?}🎃🕸️
Not a part!!
Part 27 {what a liar..}
PART 28 {found at last}
PART 29 {lover's cuddles}+quackbur
Part 30 {what a discovery!}
YOOO!!! (Not a part)
Part 31 {How awkard..}
NOT A PART! (New book?????)
Part 32 {SIDE!the flower field}
Part 33 {The Ring}
Part 34 {The Question}
NOT A PART! Questions+THANKS
Part 35 { The day before }
Part 36 { A Beautiful Day }
Part 37 {The Aftermath.}
Part 38 { Go ender boy, go. }
NOT A PART!!! Goals😈😈😛

part 23 {an unexpected visit}

35 4 2
Por booboysl0ver

[no one pov]
One lovely day in the castle Ranboo was walking down the corridors just exploring the place, since they haven't explored the whole castle yet they decided to do it today! There were walking until they saw these two giant brown doors that they haven't seen before. "Huh..I wonder what this room is.." Ranboo said in a curious tone, they then opened the doors for it to reveal a huge library! There was two story's and many books to read "wow.! How come Tubz never told me about this place.." Ranboo said, they walked in and got greeted by this woman, she was around 5'6 she had dark brown hair and black shoulder length hair. "Hello there!" She said "hello! What's your name?" Ranboo asked out of curiosity "my name is Kim!" Kim said, they smiled and nodded "glad to meet ya!" Ranboo said with a smile.

~="two hours later"=~

They talked for a bit as Ranboo checked out some books to get and read. They decided to get Heartstopper, a Harry Potter book and something else I'm too lazy to list. They both went up to the counter and Kim started checking out the books they chose "just so you know..if you don't turn in these book on time you're going to have to pay" Kim said as she finished checking out the books "alright! I'll keep that in mind, thanks!" Ranboo said, she handed them the books and Ranboo thanked her before walking off to one of the tables in the library to read.

A few minutes later the library door opened causing Ranboo to look over and see who it was, it was Tubbo! Ranboo put down their book and ran over to him and hugging him "ah! Boo you scared me!" Tubbo said while hugging them back. "I see you've found the library!" Tubbo said "why didn't you tell me about this place before??" Ranboo exclaimed "ah it seems I forgot..?" Tubbo said while chuckling nervously. Ranboo just sighed and let go of the hug with him "welp did you need something?" Ranboo asked him "I was trying to find you because Micheal wants to go to the park again with us.." Tubbo said, Ranboo just nodded and went to go say goodbye to Kim, "bye Kim! See ya later" Ranboo said. Kim nodded and waved goodbye as tubbo and Ranboo left the library, "finally those two love birds are out of here. I can finally call boo,Skye and hti." Kim said as she pulled out her phone and dialed someone, probably one of those three names she mentioned..

END OF PART 23!

444 words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

58.4K 1.7K 45
In which an awkward human being gets paired with their soulmate. Or when [(Y/n) (L/n) has joined the game!] --- "I'm Mr. Loverman. And I miss my love...
31.5K 907 15
𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙎 𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙏𝙊 𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈 𝙎𝙈𝙋 𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀 Quackity was now left alone. His love life was crumbling before his ey...
23.2K 376 12
Quackity x Wilbur This is just a random Oneshot Book for whenever I come up with random ideas so don't expect fluent updates! Please keep in mind tha...
2.3K 63 33
I've been writing these for a while now for writing exercises while I work on other projects! I love the universe and world build, and now I spew sto...