𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄: 𝒢ℴ�...

By madebynor

𖤐 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl who travels to Barcelona for the summer falls in love with her father's teammate ... More

✩𐬿𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞𐬾✩
¹. 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞...
². 𝐏𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝...
³. 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡...
⁴. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...
⁵. 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲...
⁷. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧,𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐢𝐧 ​​𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤...
⁹. 𝐃𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝...
⁹.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
¹⁰. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐦....
¹¹. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬...
¹¹. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲...
¹². 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐫...
¹³. 𝐈𝐭,𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐯𝐢,𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲...
¹⁴. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦...
¹⁵. 𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝..
¹⁶. 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞...
¹⁷. 𝐄𝐥 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞...
¹⁸. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞...
A/N
¹⁹. 𝐇𝐞,𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠!
²⁰. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬...
²¹. 𝐏𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞..
²².𝐏𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
23.It was 2am...
💋New book🫶🏻
²⁴. 𝟏 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...
²⁵. 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝...

⁶. 𝐃𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭...

356 4 0
By madebynor

GAVI's GOAL YESTERDAY😍😍

——-

@norlewa

pablogavi and other 80.677 liked
tags: @_rl9☑️
norlewa: with dad 🤗❤️
———comments——-

_rl9☑️
👨‍👧❤️

pedri☑️
hermana pequeña (little sister)❤️

fotballfan.x.1839
First João Félix and now Gavi liked the post?? what does this girl know? 🥹😭

Dad had to go to recovery training first...
And I went with him because afterwards he shows me the city.
A bunch of people stood in front of the entrance to the stadium and started screaming when they noticed dad's car.
- What are they doing? - I asked.
- They used to stand here and we always stop to take pictures and sign some jerseys! - He rolled down the window and the fans immediately surrounded the vehicle. They asked for photos and signatures.
There was a girl, I think she was 14, who came to my window.
- You are Nor, right? - He was very excited.
- Yes! - I gave her a friendly smile.
- Could we take a selfie?
- With me? - She nodded. I was surprised that she wanted a picture with me because this had never happened before.
I smiled sweetly into the camera.
- Thank you Nor! You are a very beautiful and kind girl!
- Thank you! - My smile was very big and warm.

In the stadium I sat down on the side of the field to the seats. As the players came, everyone greeted me with a high-five and Pedri hugged me as always.
Gavi was the last to arrive and he just waved shyly. I waved back with a smile, but then I remembered what happened last night...he protected me and our dance...I suddenly looked down because I was blushing.
When I looked up, I saw Pedri's grin. i know he saw that I blushed because of Gavi. Xavi told some stuff to the team and they started training. I watched the events for a while, but then I took out a book and started reading.

After a while, pulled me back to the reality. I looked up. Everyone else was relaxing in the field cause it's a break.
- What are you reading? - Gavi's eyes stared at the book.
- Just a love book "It's start with us"!
- I understand! - He took a sip of water. - Do you like to read?
- I love it! And you? - Now i was the curios one.
- Well, not so much...but if it's something that's football, I'd love it!
- Like Messi's biography?
- Oh, I read one like that when I was 10 years old! - He flashed a playful smile.

After an hour, the training was over and we left with dad. We saw a lot of attractions and shops they like and the best ice cream flavor according to my little sisters. Now we're going to some fancy restaurant, because Christensen told that's here the best food is.
- And... What's with Gavi? - I looked at dad who was driving.
- Gavi? What's up with him? - I had a confused face because I didn't understand what he wanted.
- You two got along well, didn't you?
- We've only spoken four times! -
- I told you! You'll find a Spanish hot-blooded guy! - He glanced at me.
- Dad! No! We were just talking...its nothing!
- True!...Then why are you blushing? - He looked like he was having fun. - But anyway, Gavi is a good guy! I like him!
- Me too.. I MEAN!! He's really nice and good guy! - I was like a tomato.

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

—-TO BE CONTINUED

Next chapter: I haven't seen Gavi in ​​a week...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 210 39
In which Andrea González, sister of a famous footballer Pedri González, falls in love with her brothers best friend
161K 2.5K 99
𝐏𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐯𝐢 { 🤍 } 𝙄 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩...
28.2K 536 19
˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ "𝗶'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲!" "𝗼𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵?" "𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵." ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸...
130K 1.2K 44
When the daughter of super star athlete Lionel Messi meets one of his former teammates she falls head over heels in love with him. Will it work out?