Cale in Transformers ✓

By YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... More

1. Farewell and Waking Up
2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
5. Different Encounters
6. Agents and Bases
7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
10. Thinking of Solutions
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
18. Fallen Returns
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
22. Primus and The Primes
23. Gods are weird
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. College and Pestilence
26. Moon Base
28. College Final Year
29. Trouble Magnet Indeed
30. Vampire to Cybertronian
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
35. Winter Solstice and War
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
38. Well of Sparks
39. Change
40. Time Flies when you are Happy

4. Meeting Officially

2.4K 88 4
By YaoiYurishipper

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is the official art from the Transformers cartoon.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
:radio:
Enjoy!)

Bumblebee was watching Sam who was sleeping inside his cab after cleaning him up. When Sam had quickly fallen asleep the yellow scout had not thought much about it but then he made the mistake of looking up narcolepsy online. Bumblebee whined after reading about the problems people who are narcoleptic have to face. Luckily, Sam was asleep and did not hear his whines instead Bumblebee made his seats softer so Sam could sleep comfortably. Sam had snuggled into his seat making Bumblebee coo at him softly wishing him a good rest.

Ron walked into the garage, "Sam, are you... He fell asleep again."

Judy, "Well, as long as he is safe."

Bumblebee, 'I will protect him.'

Ron, "I guess, you are right Judy, I just worry about when he wants to go on long drives."

Judy, "Well, that's in the distant future so I do not think we have to worry too much."

Sam woke up after two hours, "That was a good nap."

Bumblebee, :Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey.:

Sam eyed the radio, "How cheesy! I think I might just keep this radio, it's very hilarious."

Bumblebee, :Laughter is good for health.:

Sam looked at his arms sadly though, "Something is missing though."

Bumblebee watched his charge with a curious interest, he knew that expression, he saw it on many of his fellow soldiers. That expression was one that spoke of missing someone greatly, someone they hoped to see in the future but did not have any high expectations of becoming true. The scout wondered who it was and what happened to put such an expression on his face. From all the background research he had done, the only person who passed was Archibald Witwicky and the scout was not sure if Sam had any friends previously. The internet had just become global so anything from Sam's childhood was a little hard to find.

Miles, "Sam, you awake?"

Sam, "Yeah, I'm here. What's up?"

Miles, "Ready to head out? We do need to get our vehicles checked."

Sam yawned, "Mn! Yeah, let's go."

Miles, "You had another power nap, didn't you?"

Sam, "What can I say? Lucked out on getting the car. This big guy has very comfy seats."

Miles, "Huh, is that so? Well I suppose as long as you are safe, it is fine."

Sam nodded and the two drove their freshly washed cars to the town's Banes car and wash shop. Mikaela was actually surprised to see them with a Pontiac and a Camaro with them, even if they were second hand cars. She happily agreed to look over the two vehicles and even threw in a tune up for the cars for free. Sam shrugged and agreed to it, as long as the two were running without problems. Miles had engaged Mikaela in soft conversation after Sam fell asleep again on his shoulder after a few minutes of looking through the leaflets on the table.

Mikaela, "You two are really close, huh? I am really jealous."

Miles, "Yeah, we have known each other since diaper days."

Mikaela, "You are basically every school girl's dream romance. Childhood friends to lovers troupe."

Miles laughed softly, "Sorry to disappoint, but our relationship is more than just growing up together since childhood. We understand what it feels like to be different from others."

Mikaela eyed them curiously the shook her head, "Hmm... Well, I will not be nosey, it is not my business unless you want to share. As long as you are happy, I think that's enough."

Miles, "Yeah."

Jazz, -He fell asleep just like that? Is that normal?-

Bumblebee whined through the comm, -Apparently not. But that is how it is for Sam I guess.-

Jazz murmured, -The poor youngling. Have you taken up measures to help him?-

Bumblebee sighed, -As much as a car pretending to be non sentient can. I made my seats extra soft so he could sleep without problems. But I do not know if that is enough.-

Jazz, -Yeah, we never dealt with anything like this on Cybertron. Even Ratchet was flabbergasted.-

Bumblebee, -I do not know how humanity as a whole has survived so far with all these diseases and viruses trying to kill them.-

Jazz, -Let's just keep an optic on them for now. Is there any progress on the glasses?-

Bumblebee, -No, nothing. I know Primus said he could help us, but look at him. He is not doing well. How is he supposed to help us?-

Jazz, -We will figure it out.-

The two Bots quieted down as Mikaela checked their engines giving an impressed whistle at the good condition of the engine. Miles said that was how they got the cars and he figured the two belonged to some rich little brat before it ended up in the second hand shop. Mikaela's eyes were filled with incredulity at that, who would throw away two perfectly working cars? Actually, she did know someone like that personally at least, till the last day of school before the summer holiday had started. Mikaela shook her head, it was the rich fool's huge loss, if they decided to throw away two perfectly great cars and focused on her work which lasted one hour and twenty minutes. They chatted occasionally when she moved from the cars to pick something up.

Mikaela, "All done. Oh, you are awake Sam."

Sam nodded, "Yeah, thanks for the tune up. Here a bit extra."

Mikaela, "I told you the tune up was free."

Sam, "It's for the future. I will be back again."

Mikaela, "You know there's a couch you can use in the waiting room. I do not mind."

Sam, "Thank you, you are a very considerate lady."

Mikaela flushed feeling pleased, "Well, you two are my customers."

Miles sighed, "Trent does not know what he lost. He is an idiot."

Mikaela smiled at that, "Yeah, I am over that now. Come back anytime."

Sam, "We will, thank you."

Mikaela was smiling after they left, 'Mom, I think I made friends.'

Bumblebee, -She is caring and so gentle too.-

Jazz, -Yeah, she's the opposite of Ratchet. Maybe we should introduce them to each other.-

Bumblebee snorted, -I do not think boss bot will approve. Also, I have this feeling she would copy Ratchet not the other way around.-

Jazz laughed and the two Bots chatted as they reached a place away from the town which made them curious about the reason. It was far from the town and Bumblebee decided to send their latest co - ordinates to Optimus, this could be a good chance for them to introduce themselves to the two teens. Optimus was surprised to receive the new co - ordinates and called for his team to meet there. The four of them had been patrolling around the quaint town enjoying the peaceful and quiet atmosphere. It had been too long since they enjoyed peace without being attacked by the Decepticons, it made them both relaxed yet wary.

They were all shocked when they reached the empty deserted outskirts of the town. In front of them, Sam and Miles were fighting each other like there was no tomorrow. Optimus did not know humans could create their own shields or use dark coloured aura, he thought only Primes could do that. The four Bots approached Jazz and Bumblebee who were watching the fight in front of them quietly. The leader decided to ask his men what was going on first then he would decide on what to do. As he had understood human behaviour from the internet, human children are not meant to have such power. The only instances where humans had such abilities, they were hunted and killed.

Optimus, -Bumblebee, Jazz, report.-

Jazz, -Hi there, boss bot. It was a very normal day till we came here and they started to train.-

Bumblebee, -There is nothing written about this on the internet. In fact, the closest I can find are magic and witches and how other humans hunted and killed them.-

Arcee winced at the screech at the end of Bumblebee's rant, -Calm down, perhaps that is why they have not told anyone?-

Ratchet, -My scans show, they are both healthy and this power coming from them is impressive.-

Miles stopped, "That was fun. Cale - nim."

Sam chuckled, "Yes, it was Choi Han."

Miles, "Do you think we will ever see the others again? I mean we are both here, right?"

Sam, "I hope so. I miss them so much."

Optimus stared at the melancholy look, 'I wonder who they are talking about.'

Sam and Miles had shared a lot of things over the last few months including their memories and the dreams. It had taken a while but they had figured out who they were after a thorough discussion together. They were not sure if the others would be in the new world as well, if they were, they hoped they were all safe and doing well just like in the previous world. Sam though personally hoped that the Molans if they were here, were living happily and did not lose their family a second time. Ron and Beacrox deserved to have a happy family though they did not say it, it was obvious they missed their wife and mother.

Sam's eyes went to the vehicles, "How long are you going to keep pretending to be a lifeless vehicle?"

Bumblebee flinched at that then transformed holding both his servos up, :You got me.:

Optimus transformed next, "Autobots transform."

Miles, "Huh, that is very cool."

Arcee smiled, "Thank you."

Optimus, "Hello young ones, you are Sam Witwicky and Miles Lancaster."

Sam looked at him, "And you are Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Ratchet, Arcee and these two are Jazz and Bumblebee. The God of Death informed me about you all."

Ironhide, "God of what?"

Miles waved his hand, "Nobody important, at the moment. Why are you here?"

Meanwhile;

God of Death, "Achoo!"

God of Life, "Is something wrong?"

God of Death, "I think my little one is thinking of me."

God of Love, "Uh huh, sure."

Back to the rest;

Optimus filed that information away for the moment, "We are autonomous beings from Cybertron, Autobots for short. We are here on a mission."

Optimus proceeded to give a brief explanation, "As you can see, we need the glasses your grandfather left you."

Sam, "Interesting, but if I may point out some very obvious facts."

Optimus tilted his helm, "Of course."

Sam, "The glasses no doubt will have the co - ordinates to the place the Allspark and Megatron landed at right?"

Jazz nodded, "You got that, right."

Miles catching on said, "Then those glasses will be useless now."

Arcee was surprised, "Why do you say that?"

Sam, "You just showed us the explorer team my Gramps went with. They have probably moved them to a different area by now."

Optimus contemplated it, "That may be the case but I would still like to make sure of it."

Miles, "Cover all possibilities, you mean? Yeah, I can respect that, big guy."

Optimus smiled, "Yes, it is best to cover all possibilities."

Sam, "Well, the glasses are back home on my shelf. Hey Bumblebee."

Bumblebee, :Whatcha need, buddy?:

Sam, "Mind doing the drive home for me. I will no doubt fall asleep soon."

Optimus, "If I may, I do have a bed in my trailer."

Miles was amused, "You kept it with you?"

Optimus nodded, "I do not mean to over step but I thought it might be appreciated."

Sam, "Damn big guy. You sure know how to win a man's heart."

Optimus tilted his head going through the net to figure out what it meant only to blink, "Ah, I am pleased you like it, young one. Autobots transform and roll out."

Ironhide, -Hey Ratchet, is it just me or is Optimus acting like a Sire?-

Ratchet, -Not just you.-

Ironhide, -Ah, he does realize humans do not live as long as Cybertronians?-

Ratchet, -We will watch over him, like always.-

Miles, "You really do not mind me riding inside you?"

Jazz opened his door, "Of course not. Hop in, beside you gave me a really relaxing wash and a good tune up earlier."

Sam, "Sweet bed! You are the best."

Optimus rumbled in amusement, 'He is adorable.'

Bumblebee, -Is he alright?-

Optimus, -He fell asleep.-

Ratchet, -Again? Well I suppose after that training it is normal to get some rest.-

Jazz, -Miles is wide awake though.-

Ratchet, -Let me talk to him. I have a few questions.-

Jazz, "Hey Miles, Ratchet has a few questions for you."

Miles, "About Sam's condition right? I can answer them but do not worry it is mostly the backlash of using a powerful shield. It is the shield that never breaks."

Optimus wondered about that type of shield and how in Primus's name did a human youngling get it. Perhaps, it was the Gods they talked about, God of Death, who was directly meddling in their lives as the main cause of it. The Prime ran his own scans on Sam who was curled up on the bed and hugged the pillows snoring away happily. It brought back memories of the times he would watch over the sparklings of his dear friends back home. Ratchet and Miles meanwhile discussed Sam's condition through the comm link and Optimus was actually relieved to learn the condition can be handled.

Arcee, -You have been quiet Ironhide.-

Ironhide, -I know that shield from somewhere.-

Optimus, -Are you sure?-

Ironhide, -Yes, but for the love of Primus, I cannot remember where I saw it before. That insignia, I have seen it before.-

Bumblebee, -Do you think this is Primus's way of helping us?-

Optimus, -I hope so.-

(To be continued...
Hope you all liked this chapter.
Till next time my lovely readers.
Off to Shillong tomorrow. See you all next week.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 786 26
One year had passed since Autobots first came on Earth and helped saved the world from Megatron and his Decepticons. Now it's time for Riley and Sam...
239K 5.6K 38
Tak was Sam Witwicky's adopted brother, every thing was normal till they went to get a car. now every thing has gone from normal to chaos. Now it up...
64.6K 1.2K 10
You and your friends have a normal life, that is until Sam comes home with a yellow Camaro. When you go out with your mom after being gone for 5 year...
20.3K 757 53
Will Lennox was a soldier. he expected death to happen in the line of work, not in a random Decepticon attack. he never expected he'd be stomped on b...