Angels of the sea (#Wattys201...

By darkblueeyes101

Thirteen year old Zoe Martin is on the verge of learning her mother’s family long hidden secret by accident... More

Chapter 1 meet Zoe Marton and her family
Chapter 2 thrown overboard
Chapter 3 Welcome to sunset cove
Chapter 4 The cove Itself
Chatper 5 The Dolphin and the story
Chapter 6 chill time
Chapter 7 Play Time
Chapter 8 The dolphin calf
Chapter 9 the dream
HELP!!! Me PLEASE
Chapter 10 The Pod and the truth
Chapter 12 bonding time and reunion
chapter 13 The strength of the bond Part 1
Chapter 13 The strength of the bond Part 2
Chapter 14 more then meet the eyes
Chapter 15 The Visit
Chapter 16 : Mate pressure
Chapter 17 : The attack

Chapter 18 The healing

10 0 0
By darkblueeyes101

When we get back to the Cove Jordon and Kyle are waiting for us, there eyes quickly land on the shark, "Who killed that?" Jorden asks.

"James did it" I reply, looking towards Joe, who has him in her arms.

"Wow James, your first shark, Congratulations man" said Kyle, as he looks over towards James.

"Actually it was James and Zoe together" Joe corrects.

"Well, pardon me for being incorrect,Congratulations to the both of you" says Kyle, as he looks back towards me.

James who's been rubbing his temples this whole time speaks up and says, "My head is pounding" in an low groan.

"We got too get him into the healing room fast" Joe says, in a urgent tone, as she looks down at James. "I'll take the shark over to Pete's and get it out of our hair" says Pop's, as he starts the boat again. "Thanks, that would be great dad!" Joe yells over the roar of the engine. Then Pop's turns towards me, "Good luck Zoe." Then Pop's turns towards James and mutters, "Good luck James.", then Pop's drives off.

"Mom do you want us to carry James back to the house you're twelve months pregnant after all" Jordon says.

"Twelve months, I thought it was nine" I say, as I turn towards Joe.

"It is for a regular human, but a year is how long a dolphin takes" Joe says.

"Oh, I think I get it now" I say

"Good, I'm glad you do. Now lets make a run for the house, I don't think James can't take much more of this" Joe says. All three of the boy's nod, even James, at least I think it was a nod. then we turn around and start to run towards the house.

As I'm running up along side Joe, I can't help but think about what must be going through James's mind right now. Maybe he's thinking about the pain that he must be in, maybe he's thinking about our future together, maybe he's thinking about what's going to happen once we get him inside the Healing Room, what ever that is. Maybe he's thinking about the night he cut himself, because it just got to much without me there with him. Or maybe he's thinking about me in general. Whatever the case, I'm sure he's thinking about something.

I'm Now holding James's hand as I run, I feel him tense up. "James relax, the pain will be gone soon" says Kyle in a soothing voice. "Kyle, dose your dad know we're going to need the Healing Room?" Joe asks, "Yes, I sent out a message to him as soon as you entered the Cove" replies Kyle. "Is the room ready?" asks Joe. "Yes, it's all ready for you, and it's waiting for you" Kyle says, as he looks over towards James.

We slow to a walk as we come up to the house, John comes out to greet us. "The Healing Room's all ready for you my love, but there's something Zoe has to do first" he says.

I look up at him at the mention of my name, "What is it?" I ask, nervous.

"You have to accept him as your Mate" John replies.

"I'll have to accept him as my Mate, what do you mean?" I ask, curiously.

"James chose you, now it's your turn to choose him. Look some mates reject their other half, but Zoe, I must warn you. that if you do reject him, that will send him over the edge, and he will kill himself" Joe replies, I turn towards her when she does.

I turn back to John after a moment, "If I do reject him, what'll happen to me?" I ask, I hear James whimper from behind me.

"If you do reject him, you'll have no connection to James, no bond, no feelings, no nothing" John explains.

I take a step back, If I do accept him, I will have love, companionship, and a new best friend who will always be there for me, to protect me, if I need it. But if I reject him I lose all of that and more, and worse still, If I do decide to reject him the Mate pressure will surely kill him slowly.

"So Zoe, do you accept James as your mate?" John asks.

I look back towards James, who's still in Joe's arms. I start to walk over toward him, I figure it would be better to say it to his face. James lets out another whimper, as I walk over closer and closer towards him. When I walk over to Joe, I look down at James. He looks at me for a moment, then he closes his eyes, probably expecting the worst. But I don't give him the worst, instead I raise my right hand up, spread my thumb and index finger out wide, and start to rub on his temples again. With a slight groan, James opens his eyes again. I'm staring back at him, "You don't really think I'm going to reject you, do you?" I ask him, in a whisper.

"I hope not" James replies, as he looks back at me

"Well you don't have to worry anymore, I'm home" I whisper to him. I then turn back towards John, who's still standing just outside the front door, and smile at him warmly. "I will love him always and forever, I Zoe Martin accept him, James Pointer, as my mate" I say, smiling the whole time. Then still smiling, I add, "And I dare anyone to try and take him away from me." I look at John, and see him nod his head. I then look back at James, and the look on his face is both shock, and priceless.

"C'mon James, lets get you into the healing room, you've waited long enough" I say, as John starts to walk inside the house, James and Joe both nod their heads, as we start to go inside the house.

As we walk inside the house, Alisa get's off the couch and comes to greet us. "Did she accept him, how's James?" she asks sounding frantic, as she come running up to us.

"Yes she did" Joe nods, then Joe turns her attention towards James, "His head is pounding, we're taking him to the healing room now" Joe then adds, in a reply.

"Where's the healing room?" I ask, to no specific person.

"Fourth floor" Alisa replies, then she looks over towards her mom.

"I'll come with you, at least to the door" she adds, as we start to walk towards the elevator.

"Fair enough" Joe replies, while the boy's head towards the living room.

James groans, reminding us this is no time to be strolling. "We need to pick up the pace," she doesn't have to tell us twice, we all start running.

When the elevator doors open we step inside, and I push the fourth button, the doors close.

I then look back at James and whisper, "Don't worry," Alisa and Joe just smile at me, I smile back.

the doors open onto what looks like a dead-end hallway, Confused I look towards Joe.

"hey Joe" I start, as we get off the elevator.

"Yes Zoe" she replies, as I hear the elevator doors close behind us.

"Are we on the right floor?" I ask, confused.

"No, no we're not, we're right where we need to be? she replies, as we start walking slowly towards the dead-end.

"But it's just a dead-end, see" I say, as we walk up to the dead-end. In front of us, is what looks like a large wooden octagon with one glass window on each side, but nothing else.

Joe walk up along side me, looks at me, and then smiles.

"Zoe you only look with your eyes, so you are easy to fool" says Joe, Alisa giggles, and then points her index finger at something. I look at where she's pointing, that's when I see that a spot on the right front of the octagon is slightly lighter then the rest of it.

"Alisa would you do the horrors?, my hands are a little full" Jos says, as look sown at James.

"Oh, sure, of course" Alisa replies, as she nods her head. She walks up to the octagon, and pushes on the slightly lighter spot, and I can't believe my eyes with what happens next. A little key pad, flips out from behind the hidden panel.

Alisa puts the password in, witch I don't see because I'm to focused on James. The door unlocks.

"Go ahead Zoe, James has always said, he wanted you to open the door" Joe says, as she motion me to go forward

"Really?" I ask, stunned at what I've just heard

Joe nods, then she adds, "It was his dream."

I slowly step forward, as I do. I see the drown door handle, it blended in so well, I couldn't see it at first. I push down on the door handle with my right hand, while pushing on the door with my left hand, opening it gently. Joe then steps forward with James in her arms, "You ready?" she asks, I just nod, as we start to walk towards the open room.

"Wait" Alisa says, stopping us in our tracks.

Joe and I both turn around, and face her. Alisa then walks over to James, grabs his arm, and plates a gentle kiss on both of his scars. "Get well soon, little brother" said Alisa. As she turns to walk away Alisa look back towards James and adds, "If you tell any of the others what I just said, you're dead meat. Mom mind link me if y'all need anything."

"Okay, I will dear" Joe replies, as we turn around and walk inside the healing room, the door closes behind us.

As we walk inside, I'm taken aback by how peaceful and romantic it looks, not only that, but it feels the same way. It's dimly lilted, with rusty brown walls, with a bright golden vine patron on it. The floor is soft, almost plush, light ceramal colored carpet, which invited me in right away. There is a little table on the far right hand side of the room, the room is nice and warm too, and to top it all off. There's a small water fountain on the little brown table, which fills the room with the sound of trickling water, and completes the romantic and peaceful mood.

Joe gets on her knees, lowers her arms, and puts James down in the center of the room gently. James lets out another groan, as soon as he touches the floor. "Is it your head again?" I ask, in a soothing tone, as I walk over to him.

"Well, yes and no, yes, his head is still hurting, but he's probably reacting to the heated floor" replies Joe.

Joe then sits James up right, and gets behind him. Then she places her left hand on the top of James's head, and puts all five of her fingers on the top of his forehand. "Zoe, come here, stay where he can see you, that will keep him calm" Joe says, as she motions me to com closer.

"Okay, so what do we do first?" I ask, as I sit down cross legged in front of James.

"Well, I've got my fingers on the pressure points that hold mate pressure, but while that will release the mate pressure, it won't relive it. That's where you come in, you see. When Mate pressure gets released, it places more pressure on the head, causing more pain, so the mates have to find some way to make the other half to relax so that the pressure can be relieved Some mates like to play a board game, or something like that, while others like to just sit and talk with their mates. But since James likes a good rub, me and John, thought you would," I cut her off, before she can finish.

"That I would give him a massage" I say.

I then look at James, and smile "Will that make you happy?" I ask, he barely nods His head.

"Fine," I turn towards Joe, "Does this place have a bathroom?" I ask her.

"It's right over there" she says pointing towards my left, I then look over my left shoulder. In the far up in the upper left corner stand an open bathroom.

"Alright, let me go to the bathroom, and then we can get started" I say, as I stand up, then I add, "While I'm doing that Joe, can you mind link Alisa, and ask her to bring the scar lotion and massage oil please?."

"There's no need, their already in the bathroom waiting for you" Joe replies.

"Oh, well, thanks for letting me know" I say.

"No problem" she says, as I hurry into the bathroom.

You would think the bathroom would be small, since the main part of the room so big, right, wrong, it was quite the opposite. The bathrooms huge, On my left is the counter. I walk over, as I get closer, I can see the scar lotion, and the bottle sitting side by side on the counter top. I walk up, grab them both, and turn around, but as I did, I saw that this bathroom had a large bathtub, that's when an Idea comes to me.

"Okay y'all here's what I'm going to do, when you start to release the Mate pressure, I'll start massaging his hand, scars, and his left arm. And if you're not done by the time I am, I will walk around, and do the right side as well. Therefor relaxing James and relieving the pressure. Then when we've relieved almost all of it, I'll give him a nice back massage" I say, walking out of the bathroom and back over towards James.

"Sounds like a really good idea Zoe" Joe says, as I sit back down, only closer to James.

"Well, there is something else" I say. "And that is?" Joe asks curiously. "Well, I was thinking. After I'm done with his back, we could maybe fill tub up with warm water, and just let him just relax and soak his muscles" I reply, I swear James's face lights up brighter than all the stars in the night sky, when those words come out of my mouth.

"Well, I think that's A wonderful idea Zoe, as long as it's okay with James. But, I think the answers clearly written on his face" she adds, and I giggle.

Then I let out a deep sigh, and look towards Joe.

"Lets get started" I say. Then Joe looks down towards James and asks, "You ready?" soothingly. "If my mate's ready, then I'm ready to" James mutters. In a reply.

"Nice reasons" Joe says, smiling at her son, then she adds, "Now, close your eyes James, he does so, Then Joe dose the same. Then she starts saying something over and over again, in a language that I don't understand, but it might be Hindi, then when she's done, I can't help but ask, "What did you just say?"

She opens her eyes and looks at me, the only one who doesn't open their eyes, is James,"Dabāva rahita hōṁ, it means, release the pressure, in Hindi" she replies, in a whisper.

"Oh, so you are a native American?" I ask "Well no, my bloodlines native American, I was born right here in the Cove" she replied, calmly. "Wait, if you were born here, and your bloodlines native American, how did you learn Hind?" I ask, in a whisper.

"My cousin, he and his family live in India, while they were down here for a visit, my cousin thought me some words, then I learned from there" Joe replied.

James moans in pain, Joe quickly turns her attention towards him James honey relax, relax you okay, you're relax" Joe says, trying to soothe him, but to no avail.

Seeing this, I grab his hand gently, and start to rub small circles in the center of his hand. James lets out a sigh, do I keep going.

Using both hands, I start to work on his fingers. I start by gently taking two of James's fingers, his middle finger, and his ring finger, and putting in between tow of min on each side. His middle finger I put in between my left thumb and index finger, and his ring finger in between my right thumb and index finger. Then, I gently and slowly rub my thumb and index fingers up James's fingers.

After those fingers are done, I take both of my fingers and move them further and further apart from each. After James last two fingers are done, his own index finger and pinkie.

I take my thumbs and start guide my thumbs up both sides of James's palm towards his wrist.

James Opens up his hand while I'm doing this, because there's a nerve that opens up the hand when you rub on it.

When I almost get to his wrist, I stop, and take the top of the scar lotion, and put a little bit on my left thumb.

I then place James's left hand into my own, then I start to rub my thumb over his scars.

James let's out another sigh, as my thumb glides up to the first scar, it's small and skinny I look up at Joe for just a second, "Which one is this one Joe?" I ask, quietly.

"The one he gave himself on the day we found out you were coming" Joe whispers in a reply.

James groans again, thinking I'm hurting him, I apologize. "I'm sorry, so very sorry" I say. James then shakes his head, "No this feels good" he mutters.

I then go up to the first scar he ever gave himself, it's wide, it looks like the wound was deep, as I start to run my thumb across it James starts to whimper. I look up at Joe, "What's wrong with him?" I ask.

"He's having a flashback back to that night, you need to snap him out of it" Joe replies ,concerned.

"James I'm right here, don't worry I'm not going anywhere, there's no need for you too flashback, I'm right here" I say, as my thumb goes a little deeper in to the scar.

 James then let's out a long and deep sigh, as I up at Joe again. She smiles and nods her head. "The mate pressures slowly dropping; she says, relieved.

"I'm so happy" I say, in a slight giggle.

"Well if my mate's happy, then I'm happy" mumbles James.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Just a quick note for you today first off. Google translate is not working so I can't make sure everything sound right. So right now I'm flying blind, so bear with me. If you spot any mistakes feel free to post in the comments. I will be getting an editor,  but only after this story's finished

Second of all, sorry for the long chapter, and the long wait.

Third of all, I am writing my first werewolf story,  but it's not going to be uploaded until is's finished, it's called Mildred's Choice, so keep an eye out guy's.

Love darkblueeyes101            

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70 0 32
The familiar finger of fear tickles my stomach. If I ever want to get home or find out the truth about anything, I have to be brave. I can't falter...
13.5K 568 22
Angel Starlight is a normal girl who gets an opportunity to go on a yacht for a project. Angel meets two girls, who turn out to be the ones she's par...
29.8K 2.9K 145
[FULL KELS SERIES] When Ande wakes up on the bottom of the ocean with a fish's tail, she's not sure what she did wrong. Getting sacrificed by her isl...