The Wolf Rejected the Twink {...

By -yxungest

Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When E... More

note + cast + playlist
The Wolf Rejected the Twink
Ivan: Live My Life
Enzo: Bonds
Ivan: The New Guy
Enzo: Beta's Dirty Little Secret
Ivan: Hate
Enzo: A Beta's Stubbornness
Ivan: All About Eyes
Enzo: The Human's Help
Ivan: His Lovely Touch
Ivan: Safe
Enzo: Oh No
Ivan: Going Through Motions
Enzo: Bang!
Ivan: Helping the Omega
Enzo: He's The One Person I Will Ever Love
Ivan: The Art of Magic
Enzo: The Human Heart
Ivan: In A Flash
Enzo: The Return
Ivan: The Bite
Enzo: The Witch, The Werewolf, and the War {Part I}
Enzo: The Witch, The Werewolf, and The War {Part II}
Ivan: Kind Of Perfect Moment
Enzo: I'll Protect You
Ivan: The Mating Ceremony
Enzo: The New Power
Ivan: Darling, You'll Be Okay {Part I}
Ivan: Darling, You'll Be Okay {Part II}
Enzo: Hidden Thoughts
Ivan: "Welcome" Home
Enzo: Jayden's Here!
Ivan: He's Gone
Enzo: Echoed the Walls
Ivan: We Have Work To Do
Enzo: Soon
Ivan: Favorite Weapon
Enzo: Dream
Ivan: Shaky Hands & Sudden Deaths
Enzo: All Choked Up
Ivan: The Twink Rejected the Wolf
Enzo: Eyes Wide Open
Ivan: Believe Part: I
Ivan: Believe Part: II
Enzo: Don't Leave Me Alone
Ivan: The Bloody Claws
Enzo: Dear Friend
Ivan: Fate Calls
Author's Note!

Enzo: Hi, HellØ

10.1K 296 22
By -yxungest

I rubbed my thumb over the screen that showed a smiling Ivan hugging his sister, Nicki. He sent this picture a year ago and never sent anything ever since. I smiled, sadly, at how happy Ivan was in Virginia while I was a sad puppy who was waiting for his owner to come back home and showered him with hugs and kisses. Ivan wasn't the type to do that but I wanted his warmth, I wanted him here with me.

I tried calling, texting, faxing, but nothing. I tried the mind bonding, where we could talk in each other's mind, but that was out of the question when Ivan didn't mark me. It was like he disappeared. I knew he wasn't dead because the bond was in the air, not as strong as it was before, but if he died, I would have been in extreme pain, howling in agony.

I turned my phone off and placed it on the table, rubbing a hand over my tired face, looking around the house and sighing, wishing someone ask me how was everything.

Luka was in school and Zev was somewhere, probably in a random bar. Most of the pack members were at work and the teens were at work. It was Zev and I the only adults and Alphas that controlled the Blood Horizon after the teen's parents left them in an "orphanage". In other words, the teen Werewolves left their sons (some daughters but they found their mates quickly and left) with us and ran away.

Zev thought it was bad idea taking "Omegas" in our pack but I ignored him. I was doing this for them and Ivan because Ivan would have done the same, he likes to help the need.

Being bored, I turned on my phone and checked any messages from Luka. Luka would text me from time to time, worried about my health and existence. He was a lot better; his grades were average and he had a small amount of friends. He had nightmares about his mate's death but I told him when four year passes or when he heals his heart, his mate would be happy for him. I was probably more happy for him than Ivan being in Virginia and training to be a Warrior.

I saw Zev

I growled in annoyance, pressing the screen keyboard hard enough to create a crack.

Is he drunk? I texted back.

A soft ringtone played before I checked my phone again.

Yeah...he's saying Jay over nd over

I quickly grabbed my keys and wallet off the counter and jogged the door, fixing my black hair and rubbing the dirt out of my eyes. I fixed my shirt and dusted off my pants. I had to at least look decent before I went out.

~~~~

"My head feels like it's falling," Zev whined and placed his head on the table. Luka patted Zev's back and shook his head, a frown on his face. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my lunch, chewing in irritation and swallowing my water in big gulps.

"Eat slowly, Enzo," Luka said and sent a fiery glare at me. I rolled my eyes again and chewed and swallowed slowly. Zev lifted his head and blew out his greasy hair out of his eyes. He had dark circles around his eyes, his hair longer, almost like a teen boy hair cut, and a bread that made him look like a old man.

"You look like a drug dealer," I announced.

Zev growled, snatching a piece of bacon out of my plate. "And you look like a pussy."

I gripped the glass of water tightly, making a crack. Zev smirked smugly, chewing on the piece of bacon and wiped his greasy hand on his pants.

"Anyways," Luka started, "Zev why were you around? I thought you were at the bar."

"I came to see you," Zev mumbled.

"Why?"

"What, I can't see you or anything?"

Luka raised an eyebrow. "You're drunk."

"I was drunk, meaning not anymore, and I'm fine."

"You humiliated Luka in front of the school and his friends! Do you know how that makes Luka feel? He has to walk around a drunken dick!" I screamed, slamming my fists on the table. Luka jumped but Zev seemed unfazed by the outburst. A few of the customers turned their heads with fearful and curious eyes. The waitress looked frightened to come to our table and ask us to leave.

Thankfully, Luka gave her a smile and sent us a cold glare. "Can you guys act civilized? We're in a diner for Christ sake."

Zev snorted. "Civilized? We're Werewolves, not Humans."

"Then be "civilized" Werewolves."

I chuckled at Luka's sassy comeback and ate in a comfortable mood. Luka and I did most of the talking while Zev looked around the diner, scrunching his face in disgust when a couple walked by. For a long time, I agreed to Zev's hatred towards love. It was idiotic, tiring, pathetic, and nothing but useless to me. I hated how couples stared at each other's eyes, laughed, smiled, or had silly play fights.

Whenever I saw a couple, I would think of Ivan and his blue eyes or his red and black eyes, his blonde and brown hair that made his eyes glow, his beautiful smile and his small chuckles after he smiled. He made my heart thump and made remember that I'm in love with him. Because he's my love.

My appetite decreased and I pushed the plate away, the delicious burger becoming disgusting to me. And that a big shock since Werewolves loves meat.

"Hey, are you okay?" Luka asked, his red eyes glowing with worry. I nodded, my throat becoming clog of emotions that I couldn't figured out. I longed for Ivan, I needed to see Ivan. If love was going to feel like this, I didn't want to be in love anymore. But Ivan changed that. "You're thinking about him again, huh?"

I nodded again. Lying to Luka was pointless because he could see right though me and he acted more of a friend than Zev in a year. We were all hopeless romantic Werewolves who mates were gone.

"He loves you, Enzo. I could tell whenever he looks at you. Also, he accepted you as his mate, that's awesome!"

I cracked a smile, remembering how loud and proud when he said the words I've been waiting for. It was another way saying I love you and I accept you for who you are. I accepted Ivan a long time ago, before and after his choices and who I really knew I was going to be with.

"Yeah...it is," I croaked.

Luka opened his mouth to say something to cheer me up when his eyes widen, his heart sparked and shot up like a firework. His face turned extremely paled and I raised an eyebrow, almost worried about his reaction. He was staring at something that frightened him and I didn't want him to be afraid. Ever. "What? What's wrong—" I turned my head and my mouth turned dry. My eyes were on a pretty blonde that had the biggest blue eyes and his tall, slender body was different from others because he was different. His blue eyes scanned around the diner until they rest on mine. A slow smile split his face and shifted his feet, biting his bottom lip. Every fiber in my body was paralyzed. This was a dream, maybe a nightmare, I don't know. He couldn't be here, could he? Why would he be here though? Shouldn't he be in Virginia? Four years hasn't passed and he was here, I think. My imagination was playing tricks on me.

"Enzo!" I turned my head to see Luka staring at me with a small smile on his face. "Turn and look up."

I did exactly what he told me and saw him staring at me with his loving eyes. I finally moved, standing in front of him and drinking all the details on his face. He had the same young boy-ish look making him nineteen now, and his blue eyes the same blue I saw when I first saw him at his locker. The only change was he had a small scar on his cheek that look like he couldn't heal properly but it made him look like a bad ass.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out, I was too chocked up to say anything.

His smile widen and he placed a hand on my cheek. I immediately melted under his touch, moving closer to him so our faces were close to each other.

"I—Ivan?"

Then he gave me the biggest smile that I missed and said two words that made me fall in love again. "Hello, love."

And I kissed him like we were horny, young teens that started off as strangers and became something more with a simple hello.

Because he was my Alpha Warrior and I was his Rejected Werewolf.

~~~~

holy shit...it's done. IT'S REALLY DONE! WOW! Okay, I want to say thank you for the long journey with everyone and I have to cut this small author's note cut because I will explain more in the next update in this book. Bye, for now! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 39.5K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
78.8K 3.6K 35
Chase Michaels became a doctor on a whim - nothing more, nothing less - and the same applied when it came to choosing where to work. He decided on th...
303K 12.5K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...
700K 22.9K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {__BoyxBoy__} { W A R N I N G: This story is gonna contain adult...