STYLES in Disguise *slow edit...

By xScribbling_Conceptx

Before, I thought I already know myself but when a tragic accident came into my life, everything has change. ... More

CHAPTER 1: The Necklace
CHAPTER 2: Please be Strong
CHAPTER 3: The Moment of Truth
CHAPTER 4: It's Time
CHAPTER 5: A Brand New Start
CHAPTER 6: Confrontation
CHAPTER 7: Roller Coaster Life
CHAPTER 8: Ride here, Ride there
CHAPTER 9: SUPERMAN is here!
CHAPTER 10: Group Chat
CHAPTER 11: Good turned Bad
CHAPTER 12: Poor Louis!
CHAPTER 13: Second Chances
CHAPTER 14: Let's Go Crazy, Crazy, Crazy
CHAPTER 15: Girlfriends
CHAPTER 16: Reminiscence
CHAPTER 17: First Day
CHAPTER 18: Nothing's Fine I'm TORN
CHAPTER 19: Heartbreak
CHAPTER 20: First Dance
CHAPTER 21: It's time to get up!!!
CHAPTER 22: The Plan
CHAPTER 23: Party @ 18
CHAPTER 24: Text Message
CHAPTER 25: Bad Day
CHAPTER 26: Harry, what's wrong?
CHAPTER 27: Who's HES?
CHAPTER 28: Not a good idea!
CHAPTER 29: Is This A Sign?
CHAPTER 30: Little White Lies
CHAPTER 31: Pool Party!
CHAPTER 32: Reject it or Not
CHAPTER 34: Ranting Styles
CHAPTER 35: Harry VS. Stacey
CHAPTER 36: Four vs. One
CHAPTER 37: That Should Be Me
CHAPTER 38: Let Me Be The One
CHAPTER 39: Last First Kiss
CHAPTER 40: Revealed!!
CHAPTER 41: Game Over!!
CHAPTER 42: Bestfriend
CHAPTER 43: Fangirl
CHAPTER 44: Look who's here
CHAPTER 45: AWKWARD!!!!
CHAPTER 46: New Girl
CHAPTER 47: Favor
CHAPTER 48: Spaces
CHAPTER 49: Me vs. Me
CHAPTER 50: The Plan ver. 2.0
CHAPTER 51: Destiny
CHAPTER 52: HACEY <3
CHAPTER 53: They Don't Know About Us
CHAPTER 54: Big Mistake
CHAPTER 55: Big Day!!
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 33: Nialler!!

123 11 4
By xScribbling_Conceptx

I fluttered my eyes in my good night sleep as I heard a phone rang. Reaching for it under my pillow, I looked at the screen and Niall's name appeared. I clicked the 'in call' button and pressed the phone on my ear.

Niall: Hey, good morning babe.

Me: good morning Nialler.

Niall: did you have a good night sleep?

Me: yeah. How about you?

Niall: not really, I was thinking about you eh.

Me: hahaha, corny.

Niall: hahaha. So I'll pick you up at 10am. See yah!

I looked at my wall clock and it reads '8:45am'. Oh my! I only have 1 hour and 15 minutes until he gets here.

Me: okay. I have to get ready now then. Bye.

Then I hung up and quickly get up on bed.

Walking towards the cabinet, I opened it and grabbed my white cocktail dress and a pair of white doll shoes. I lay them on my bed.

Heading down to the kitchen, I heard Zayn's talking to someone over the phone. He said 'I love you' and 'I miss you' to who he was talking with. I remained silent while eating my breakfast. I don't want to make any noise which will make Zayn angry.

Signaling him that I'm getting back to my room to get freshen up, he simply nodded. He was still busy talking to Perrie over the phone.

When I reached the bathroom, I turned the shower on, letting the cold water pour over my head. After 20 minutes of washing my hair and body, I wrapped my body with a towel and get back to my room.

I applied lotion first on my skin before wearing my dress and stepping on my shoes. Fixing my hair into a messy bun looks perfect. For the last touch, I wore a pink lipgloss for my face not to look pale. Simplicity is beauty.

Few minutes later, I heard a honk of a car. I walked over the window to see who it is. Niall already arrived with his black Maserati. He was wearing his v-neck white t-shirt, black pants, converse and match it with a black cap.

I bolted down the kitchen, getting Zayn's permission before I go out with Niall. When we got out of the house, Niall opened the car's door for me then I climbed in.

Niall turned on the engine and off we go.

Throughout the whole travelling, half of it was all silent. We passed through the city and now, we're making our way in middle of nowhere. Obviously, no buildings and houses. I looked out of the window witnessing the beauty of nature. There are a lot of trees and plants. Where are we going anyway?

I know I have to enjoy this moment because this is our first date but I'm not okay due to rejecting Harry last night. Supposedly, I'm not thinking about him but my inner self betrayed me and let Harry invade my mind.

Coz when I'm with him I am thinking of you, thinking of you. My innerself sang.

"Hey love." Niall held my hand, interrupting my daydreaming. I turned to look at him. "Are you okay? Don't worry, we're almost there." He added and I just nodded.

After 10 minutes or so, we arrived at these isolated paradise which really helped me to forget about Harry for the moment. Niall parked the car under the shed of a tree and I climbed out of the car.

"Niall this is so amazing." Amazement in my voice. "this is beautiful. I love the sound of the lake. The breeze of the wind. Everything is perfect." I felt free and happy at the sight of nature.

"I'm glad you like it." Niall said while carrying the foods.

"Are you kidding me? I love it!" I squealed and helped him carrying the foods.

I laid down first the blanket on the bed of grass and placed the foods on it. It looks more like a picnic.

"Niall, thank you for bringing me here." I smiled at him while sitting down.

"Everything for my babe." He smirked and winked. "So what are we waiting for? Let' eat!!" he said with excitement in his voice. Kind of Foods, that's Niall.

Niall gave me a plate of pasta and another plate of cake. I preferred to eat first the pasta.

The time when I'm eating the cake, I can't help myself not to ask him about Harry. Why he was acting too weird.

"Niall.." getting his attention. He was also busy eating his slice of cake. "Does Harry have a problem? I mean he's acting so weird and he became more vulnerable and sensitive about things. He's not like that before." I said with concern.

"I know. I know. I kinda observed that but I have no idea why he's like that this past few days.." he trailed off. "why are we talking about Harry than about us?" he sassed.

"Wait, am I feeling right? Are you jealous Niall?" teasing him.

"No-no. I'm not." He stuttered. I chuckled and gave him a grin.

"Oh Nialler..." putting some icing on his nose. "Don't be jealous." I teased.

When he was staring the cake in front and a smirk was painted on his face, absolutely, I know what he was thinking. So I slowly stood up and run.

"No, please Niall." I screamed at the top of my lungs as I ran for my life. Niall was running behind me wanting to put some icing on my face too. We both laugh and squealed as we chase each other. At the end, Niall caught me and wipe some icing on my nose.

"I'm so tired. Let's get some rest." He said in between laughter.

"Yeah. Great idea." I agreed.

We both walked towards the shed and lay down on the blanket where my head was placed over his arm. Maybe Niall missed this kind of life: free, unknown, and peaceful life. Being famous is really hard.

Staring at the cloudy blue sky above us, I enjoyed watching the clouds as they reform.

"Hey, look at that cloud." He stretched his arm and pointed his finger to the clouds above us.

"It says something." He said proudly.

"So, what did it say?" I asked, riding his joke.

"Roses are red, Violets are blue. I fall in love, when I met you." He chuckled as he looked at me.

"That cloud too says something Niall." I said in between laughter.

"What?"

"It says: Niall is corny." I laughed and he sat up.

"Really?" he raised me an eyebrow and I nodded.

"I may be corny, I'm still cute." He winked at me and grabbed his guitar beside him. "You know I really want to sing this song to you." He said, placing his guitar on his lap.

I sat up and faced him, "let me hear it."

He started to strum the guitar before he sang:

"Heart beats fast. Colors and promises.

How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone.

All of my doubt's, suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer. (he looked at me in the eyes.)

I have died every day waiting for you.

Darling don't be afraid I have love you for a thousand years.

I'll love you for a thousand more."

Suddenly my phone rang, making Niall to stop.

I answered it.

Me: hey bro, what's up?

Zayn: tell Niall that we're waiting for him.

Me: okay I'll tell him.

Zayn: thanks. Tell him also that we're leaving now. Sorry for disturbing your date but we don't the management to get mad.

Me: don't worry, I understand.

After the phone call ended, I told Niall what Zayn said. We packed the foods and fixed the blanket. On the road again.

"If you're going now, where are your stuffs?" I asked, concern

"It's in the back seat." He answered and I nodded.

"I wish you luck and take care." I told him. He just nodded and smiled.

***************

When we got home after 20 minutes, the lads were getting ready. Zayn was really the fewest packer among them. I can tell.

Zayn come over me, "I'm gonna miss you sis. I'll call always. Keep safe. I love you." He hugged me so tightly. I wanted to cry.

"Thank you. I love you too bro." I hugged him back. Oh, I'll miss him.

"So long now, we have to go. Bye." Then he hugged me again and kissed me on the forehead. He dragged his luggage over the main door.

"Goodbye Stacey. Take care." Liam hugged me. "You too. Have fun." I said, smiling at him.

"Bye Stacey Wacey!! I'm gonna miss you." Louis grinned as he hugged me. "I'll miss you too Tommo." I smirked.

"Goodbye babe. I'm gonna miss you. I'll call you when I get there." He smiled and replied that I'm going to miss him too.

The four climbed inside their tour bus except for Harry.

"Zayn, where's Harry?" I shouted. Where is he?

"He's in the comfort room?" he shouted back.

The Harry popped at my sight. He saw me but he don't even gave me smile.

"Bye, Take care Har..." I stopped. He ignored me again. He just passed by without saying any word. I was like a dust which cannot be seen by the naked eyes.

Harry, what's wrong with you? What's your problem? PLEASE TELL ME.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 319 76
I'm a girl in a country I've never been before. I'm all alone and my goal is to start a new life with more adventure than my other regular boring day...
5.9K 230 27
When I walked away that day I swore I'd never see Harry's face again. But I guess when two people are meant to be together, fate will stop at nothing...
5.6K 130 23
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now, I...
100K 1.7K 22
Liam Payne has been secretly dating his One Direction band mate, Niall Horan, for months. Now that they've helped fix Louis and Harry's relationship...