Cale in Transformers ✓

By YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... More

2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
4. Meeting Officially
5. Different Encounters
6. Agents and Bases
7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
10. Thinking of Solutions
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
18. Fallen Returns
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
22. Primus and The Primes
23. Gods are weird
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. College and Pestilence
26. Moon Base
28. College Final Year
29. Trouble Magnet Indeed
30. Vampire to Cybertronian
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
35. Winter Solstice and War
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
38. Well of Sparks
39. Change
40. Time Flies when you are Happy

1. Farewell and Waking Up

3.8K 104 41
By YaoiYurishipper

(Trash of the Count and Transformers are not mine.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Cale looked around him, his grand nieces, nephews and grandchildren were crying but he smiled kindly. He had lived a very happy, peaceful and almost slacker life after the Great War had finally ended. Raon had successfully entered his final form too, a few years ago, it was the most beautiful thing. But now his body was giving up on him, turns out having ancient power did not make you immune to natural death. He gently squeezed Choi Han's hand and pat Raon's large head who was begging him not to die. Choi Han thanks to the dark aura had a very slow ageing process and Alver who was beside him was an elf and took longer to age.

Choi Han, "Cale - nim."

Cale, "It's okay."

Raon, "Human, it's not okay."

Alver, "Donsaeng.... "

Cale, "Hey, hey, it is like Headmaster Dumbledore once said. Death is just another adventure. Do not fret. Who knows? I might see Lily, Basen and the others again."

Cale had outlived his siblings, parents and most of the servants who were born and served them in their generation. Basen after he gave the reins of the county to his oldest daughter and spent his old age relaxing with his wife. Same with Lily who had become the Head Knight but later on left the reigns to her youngest son who was the most interested. The two siblings had spent the rest of their old age with their significant others and of course, Cale. The siblings had a peaceful old age most would say then Lily and Basen passed before Cale and everyone started to notice Cale had become more and more lethargic.

Now, Cale was on his death bed with the heroes or what was left of them after half had passed away due to old age or misadventures. Cale noticed at the corner of the room behind his adopted grandchildren, nieces and nephews, Paseton, Witiria, Rosalyn, Mary and the animal tribes were trying to be strong. Cale could see his vision blackening and knew it was time for him to leave, he felt guilty leaving Raon, Choi Han, Lock and Alver behind. The next thing Cale knew, he was waking up in a room that he was pretty sure not his. The room looked like a modern teen room and he looked around warily then he was bombarded with memories.

Cale, 'Why is my record ability activating by itself?'

Cale, "Wait a minute.... This child's name is familiar."

Cale or Sam now received his memories and some more as he kept himself from cursing the God of Death and Primus out loud. He had died twice already, let him rest, but no, turns out Primus asked the God of Death for help. The annoying God agreed and decided since he saved one world he could save the other world too. At least the annoying God was helpful enough to give him the required information in the form of movies, series and comics. It still annoyed Sam however and swore next time he would smack and scam the stupid God of Death and Primus as well.

God of Death, "Achooooooooo!"

Primus, "Achooooooooo!"

God of Death, "My son must be thinking about me."

Primus, 'But why would I sneeze?'

Well, at least Sam was given copies of his ancient power, as those powers were bound to the previous world and could not jump dimensions. Sam would have to practice his powers for a bit though and he remembers the Transformers series from his childhood as Kim Roksoo. It was he believes G1, Armada, Energon, Robots in Disguise and Beast Wars, but now this was different, very different from those shows. Apparently, it got new movies and comic line after he transmigrated to his second world to live as Cale. Sam sighed as he looked at the shelf at the end of his bed that contained the item which would start the whole thing.

"Sammy, breakfast is ready. Are you awake?"

Sam looked at the door, "Coming mom."

Sam, 'It could be worse. I will have to see how far I can push the powers.'

Sam joined his mom and dad in this world, they were eccentric but pretty much normal compared to his previous family. After breakfast Sam said he was going to meet up with Miles, a boy from his memories and a childhood friend. Ron waved him off while Judy told him to be careful and not to forget his lunch which was on the counter. Sam grabbed his bag and left the house, starting to walk in the direction of his high school wondering how to tackle it. Sam had noticed in the memories that he was a very easily forgettable person and no one remembered him.

Well, except Miles but the boy was used to his eccentricity and that helped Sam make up his mind. He would slack off in class after coping everything in the books with his record so when the teacher asks he can answer and not get into any sort of trouble. Sam walked to his new high school feeling proud of his plan and copied the whole syllabus in a few minutes before Miles joined him in class. The two had a few classes together and just like Sam predicted a few teachers would wake him up to answer the question. Sam would answer them flawlessly and then go back to napping again saying he was tired.

Miles loved his friend Sam, he was like a brother from another mother for him. Miles did not know what happened during the break between school and high school but it seems his friend got lazier. He could admit to being worried about him when the teacher noticed but seeing how he knew the answer and did not get into trouble relaxed him. Miles did not know why but he had a sudden desire to learn sword fighting and to stay close to Sam. It was a strange feeling but for some reason he was very protective of him lately. Like that one time when Trent tried to make fun of Sam, Miles had told him to shut up and worry about his own test marks.

Flashback:

Trent, "Hey look, it's sleepy baby Witwicky."

Sam had held his hand ignoring the laughter, "Ignore them, Miles."

Trent, "Babies should be home with their mothers."

Miles turned to Trent his eyes blazing with anger, "Worry about your own test, DeMarco. How much did you get last time? Oh yes E - minus. Wonder what Mr DeMarco thinks about his son failing? Hmm?"

Trent had turned red, "Shut up Lancaster."

Sam had a small smile on his face as he pulled him away, "We will be late Miles. We should go, come on."

Trent, "Ha! You are gay!"

Sam looked at him judgmentally, "It is none of your business. I also did not know that you are a homophobe."

Flashback end!

Miles had snorted at that and followed Sam to the class, they were not gay, far from it. Miles cared about Sam and Sam in his own sleepy way cared a lot about Miles. After that incident, Miles had noticed a subtle change in the atmosphere. The LGBT support group were more friendly with the two of them and they ran interference every time Trent tried to insult one of them. That was really nice of them, Miles just wished he could score marks like Sam did despite sleeping away in class. Sam had told him he self studied before the classes had even started so he had already memorized the syllabus.

Miles, 'I cannot for the life of me memorize it.'

Sam, "Halloween season is here."

Miles perked up, "Candy season."

Sam, "What should we dress up as this year?"

Miles, "Not sure, Sam. Last year we dressed up as Pokemon trainers."

Sam, "I know, how about we dress up as explorers? I still got the stuff my grandpa used in his expedition."

Sam knew he was throwing his slacker life away but it was almost close to the time the Cons and Bots landed on Earth. If he was getting involved with them, then it would be on his terms, no one else would order him around. Miles had looked very excited at least and the two dressed up as explorers using the old items as prop. When Halloween had ended Sam uploaded that one picture that would kick start everything in this Universe and hoped he could relax after it was all over. Sam missed his previous family a lot but it was okay he had a new family now, albeit a little smaller.

Out in space, a large spaceship by the name of Ark was going floating through the single Sun planetary system. The leader of the crew, Optimus Prime was overlooking the journey and making sure everyone had enough Energon and requirements. It had been a long journey for them, from the Civil War turning into a war of survival on the planet. To the Allspark being sent off into empty space for it's own protection to Megatron going after it. When Optimus heard that he had ordered his own ship to be built, they could go after Megatron and the Allspark.

Optimus, "Status report, Red Alert."

Red Alert, "Engines at full operation, Energon levels stable, no danger in sight so far."

Optimus nodded, "Ratchet, status report."

Ratchet, "Everyone is doing well Prime. The twins had surface burns because they fought close to the star system in the last quadrant but they will live."

Optimus left for his personal room after nodding in understanding and slumped down on his berth. Over the many vorns, he had started to question his own status as a Prime and as a leader of Cybertron. It was his inaction towards his brother and action of sending the Allspark to space that had caused many to abandon their home planet and seek refuge in others. He closed his optics trying to get rid of the images of him fighting with his brother. Despite all the things Megatron had done, Optimus still cared about him and perhaps that was his biggest weakness. Optimus opened his optics and stood up in shock, this was not his personal room.

Optimus looked around the blue space warily, "Where am I?"

"Do not fear my Prime."

Optimus gaped, "Pri... Pri... Lord Primus? How? Why? I thought you were. We thought."

Primus smiled kindly, "I never left my Primeling. It was just difficult for me to connect with you properly."

Optimus, "Oh! Why now?"

Primus, "We do not have much time, my Prime. I am here to guide you, pay attention. This is probably our one chance to save Cybertron."

Optimus became alert and Primus showed him a vision of the Allspark travelling through the cosmos only to be hit by a meteor and land on the third planet called Earth. Next, was a group of sailors and explorers who were searching the ice for something only to find the Allspark and much to Optimus worry Megatron. Then finally, it was a vision of a young human teen who was going through a journal and had a similar pair of glasses with him. Optimus woke up on his berth with the last voice of Primus telling him to find the teen and to save Cybertron. The Prime got up and called for an emergency meeting and if they could to contact the other Autobot ships.

Ironhide, "We managed to contact Elita One and her crew, on the Nautilus, as well as the Prowl on the Wreckers ship, Xanthium."

Optimus nodded, "Elita One, Prowl, it is good to see you safe and alive."

Elita, "It is good to see you safe too, my friend."

Prowl, "What is the matter, Optimus? You would not call us all of a sudden."

Optimus, "I recently received a few visions from Primus, something that could help us save Cybertron."

Elita One looked hopeful, "Truly?"

Prowl, "Are you sure, Sir?"

Optimus nodded, "Let me share it with you all."

Optimus pressed a node and replayed everything that Primus showed him, "As you can see we have to find this human youngling."

Prowl, "Planet Earth you say. That is an interesting name for a planet."

Jazz, "Their network is pretty open. I just entered without a problem. What is the youngling's name?"

Optimus, "Samuel James Witwicky."

Jazz, "Got him.... What an interesting kid."

Bumblebee chirped, -He seems very interesting.-

Elita One, "We are going to search for him, Sir?"

Optimus, "Primus said he could help us, I trust he knows what he is doing."

Ratchet, "I hope so too."

Optimus then turned to his scout and spoke seriously, "Bumblebee, you have a new mission. Head to Earth ahead of us, learn and protect him. I would not be surprised if the Decepticons are searching for Megatron."

Bumblebee nodded, -Understood sir.-

(To be continued...
Hope you all liked this chapter.
Tell me what you think about this crossover.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 873 22
You and Optimus have been an item for about 2 years, you convinced your parents to let you join NEST a organization that fights Decepticons and is hi...
93.4K 2.5K 52
What if Sam Witwicky had an older sister? That's you. Trigger warning for : Self harm suicide attempts rape 🏅#8 in #optimusprime
103K 3.5K 84
"Come on, hun. Say something!", my dad pleaded. I haven't spoken in years and I never will. My parents try to get me to speak but it never works. I...
4.5K 159 10
An accident in Wheeljacks lab leaves Ratchet, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Optimus, and Jazz all human without a trace of their Cybertronian bodies. Sam dec...