๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜, ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...

By wittysuns

A fairy joins in with the straw hat crew to find the One Piece treasure ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ (Updates every Friday) ( Sa... More

๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„
๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ-๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜†
๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ
๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต
๐—ณ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ?
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† & ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ท๐—ถ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„...
๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜
๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต
๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ธ'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†
๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ฏ
๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ

10.2K 342 64
By wittysuns

▬▬▬▬▬

Loguetown, 22 years ago. It's was the middle of the day of Loguetown. Everyone knew the day was when Gold Roger was going to be executed day. He was the king of the pirates. Everyone in Loguetown was going to watch his death.

"Piracy is a scourge upon this world. Far too long, villains and miscreants have sown havoc across our seas." The man said to every single people from Loguetown.

Posy was standing next to red hair buddy that she met in the flower shop. Shanks was his name. He tried to flirt with her but end up not working. Her and Shanks end up being best friend. Posy wanted to keep it that way.

"Why do people do this in front of everyone?" Posy asked Shanks. Posy was a sweetheart, weather bad or good. She was kind to them.

"Posy, in this world people do bad stuff and end up to their death." Shanks replied to his friend. Posy sighed and continued on listening.

"But the Marines, on behalf of your World Government, strive to keep you safe and protected. And today we've made a great stride in that effort." Man had spoken as Shanks and Posy watched the chained man walking pass by everyone.

"Gold Rodger has been captured!" Shouted the man. Gold Rodger was the king of the pirates and he was the most wanted man with a high bounty on his head.

"His reign of terror ends this day! Peace shall be restored. Let this be a message to break the spirit of anyone foolish enough to follow in his footsteps." As Gold Rodger was being roll up the wooded tower.

"Gold Roger, you have been sentimental to death for the crimes of piracy, thievery, and conspiracy against the World Government." Monkey D. Garp stated to the people around the execute tower.

"Do we really have to watch this?" Posy asked Shanks. "Yes, people live to tell the day that they saw Gold Roger death." He told his best friend.

"You know he's right." A unknown man voice came up into the conversation. Posy turns her head around and see tall muscular man with black, a mustache, and a side burns on his cheeks.

Posy awkwardly smiled at the guy that was a few feet besides them. He winked at the girl and looked back up to the tower. Shanks saw the guy winked at her making him jealous.

"By the authority of the World Government, I declare your life forfeit—" Vice-Admiral was cut off by a man yelling, and stopping the death sentences.

"Pirate King, where is your treasure?" Than an other one. "Tell us where you hid it." The crowd was clamoring, and begged the pirate to reveal the treasure.

All around Loguetown surrounded with people and pirates that wanted to know where was Gold's treasure. Posy heard his laugh that sounded evil.

"You want to know where my treasure is? I'll tell you. Wealth. Fame. Power." Shouted from the tower. All of the people and pirates were listening to the pirate king.

"I found everything this world has to offer. Free yourselves. Take to the seas! My treasure is your to find." Those words were the last words that Gold said to them. The two guards stabbed him in the back.

The cheers died down with a gasp as the two guards killed in front of everyone. Posy was so disgusted seeing the death of the pirate. After his death, it sparked everyone and pirates and others started rushing out.

Posy saw everyone rushing out of the middle of the area. She turns around to Shanks there, and she knew that Shanks wanted to go. Posy nodded at him, knowing he and her were going to see each other again. She saw Shanks run out with the others.

The 23 years old waited to everyone to clear out with getting hurt or push. She was now sitting down the stairs watching the Marines arrested the people who tried to fight with them, or get near the death tower.

"Why aren't you with your red hair friend?" A familiar voice. She turns her head to see the same guy from earlier. "To go look for Gold's treasure." She said to the man.

"Ah, yes! Just like everyone." He said to her and nods at him. He gave her a look as if he had permission to sit down with her. Posy thought about it and nods.

"I haven't see you kind in many years." He commented, caught off guard. Posy looked at him once again. How did he know? She thought to herself. She wasn't even told Shanks.

"How—" Posy was cut off. "Your necklace, it's rare, and it's one of a kind." A smirk appeared from his lip.

"Who are you?" Posy asked the guy who was sitting next to her.

"My name is Dracule Mihawk, but everyone calls me Mihawk." Mihawk finally formally introduction himself.

"I'm Posy." She smiled at Mihawk." From that day forward Mihawk and Posy had become friends, but mostly more than friends.

⋆.*

Posy screamed from the top of her lungs and then catching her breath. She plopped her head down on the pillows. Posy was not ready for this part but it's was now or never.

"Get this freaking baby out me!" Posy cried out to the nurses that was helping with her birthing.

Two years later, Posy was now having Mihawk's baby. Yes, it's crazy but she fell in love within 3 months of knowing each other, and they tied the knot together within 4 months into dating. They were both crazy in love.

"Posy, just a few more pushes." The nurse lady said to Posy. She heard loud grunt from Shanks and was standing beside his best friend.

"Shanks, I'm hardly—" Posy was cut off by an other contraction and squeezed Shanks's hand making him cried.

Posy had her legs apart and pushing the baby out of her pelvis. The nurse shouted at her that she could see the baby's head almost out of her. Posy wanted this baby out of her but Mihawk was still not here.

"I can't Mihawk isn't here! I need him here now!" She cried in pain. The baby was coming out with or without her baby daddy.

"I seen this multiple times Posy. But if you don't push and wait. This baby will not survive if you don't push." The nurse snapped at the mother who is about to deliver her baby.

"Posy, I'm here." Shanks said to Posy pushing her wet and sweaty hair back from cover her face. "We are running out of time." The nurse admitted to them.

The mother in labor nodded. They could wait for any longer. Posy felt an other contraction and then pushed with all her strength in her. She felt something slipping out of her and the nurse-lady catches the baby. Posy took a breather and heard her baby crying. Shanks told her that her was out.

"It's a girl." The nurse revealed to Shanks and Posy. The woman that was now a mother, released Shanks's hand. She walks over to the mother of the baby and hands her baby.

Shanks was happy that he was the godfather of this baby. Posy and Mihawk had made Shanks's the godfather of their future baby. Mihawk didn't like the idea that all because he knew that Shanks had a crush on his wife. But he couldn't say no because she was having his baby. It's took awhile before saying yes.

Posy looked at her daughter that she just gave birth to seconds ago. Looking at her baby girl was the most happiest thing, and she was just...

"She's perfect." Posy adored her daughter, seeing her face to face. She fell in love instantly.

"Shanks can you look for Mihawk please?" Posy asked Shanks and he nods at his best friend and rushed out to find her husband.

Posy saw at her baby girl opens her eyes to see her mother. She couldn't believe that she was here already. Her baby girl had bright purple eyes, just like her. She also had her father lip and nose. You could tell it was Posy and Mihawk's child.

"She's going to be a sweet and beautiful fairy when she grows up." The nurse lady said to the mother, showing her blue fairy wing appear.

"Yea she is." Posy kept on looking her daughter. The mother was currently thinking of a name for the baby. It's took a few thinking and she smiled at the baby knowing what to name her.

Before the lady nurse say anything, they heard screaming and bombing noise making the whole cabin shake. Nurse ran to the window to see all the fairies getting kill by pirates. Shanks comes in and closed the door.

"We got to get out of here!" Shanks told Posy. She was frightened and looks at her baby girl who was just born. "I get up from the bed." Posy tells him then all of a sudden an arrow came from the window, killing the nurse fairy.

They both hear the Pirates yelling and banging on the window. Posy looked at her daughter as she wraps her up with the blanket. The mother takes off her necklace and tuck it in her blanket. Posy lift her baby up to press her forehead against her baby's forehead.

"My sweet angel, I'm so sorry. Mommy loves you very much." Posy kissed her baby forehead as her tears dropped from her eyes.

"Shanks grab Dream, and get out of here." Posy said to Shanks as she handed her to her red head friend. Shanks secured Posy's baby and looked up at his best friend and then realized.

"No I am not leaving you! You have daughter you can leave." Shanks cried to Posy shook her head. "Tell Mihawk I love him and make sure my baby girl." She said to him.

Before Shanks could speak, Posy throws her hand out making Shanks fly outs of the cabin as the door flies opened by many pirates. That's was the last thing that Shanks saw his best friend. He touched down to the sand and groan but still protect the baby. Shanks scrammed up from the sand and looked up at the cabin. Baby girl started crying not able to feel her mother touches. A few seconds later, the cabin that was full of pirates and Posy blew up to debris.

"Please tell me she was not in there." A voice from behind him. Shanks slowly turn around to see Mihawk standing there with blood splattered on his clothes.

Mihawk saw a baby in Shanks's arm knowing that it was his child, his and Posy's child. He bit his lip, to stop him from showing a tear drop. Shanks walked to the husband of his best friend and gave him his baby girl.

The father of the child now was holding his sweet child. The baby stopped crying and looks at its father. It's was her eyes, Posy's eyes. Mihawk looks back at the cabin that Posy gave birth to their baby girl. He couldn't believe that his wife was gone but deep inside, he knew why Posy it did.

"She told me what she named her daughter, her name is Dream."

vote, comment & share 🧚🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 155 19
แด‡สแด‡ /สŒษช/ ษดแดแดœษด แด˜สŸแดœส€แด€สŸ ษดแดแดœษด: แด‡สแด‡s 1. แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดา“ แด€ แด˜แด€ษชส€ แดา“ ษขสŸแดส™แดœสŸแด€ส€ แดส€ษขแด€ษดs แดา“ sษชษขสœแด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡แด€แด… แดา“ แด แด‡ส€แด›แด‡ส™ส€แด€แด›แด‡ แด€ษดษชแดแด€สŸs. แด‡xแด€แดแด˜สŸแด‡: "แดฐแต‰แตˆแต‰ โฑหข แต‡หกโฑโฟแตˆ โฑโฟ แต‡แต’แต—สฐ แต‰สธแต‰หข...
21.9K 1.3K 14
I am not ruined. I am ruination. one piece live action / season 1 - ? sanji x fem!oc
31.9K 790 18
In which a girl that's terrible a baking, but great with knives meets a bunch of non-pirate, pirates. Or In which a girl is trying to find her famil...
53K 1.6K 35
Completed East Blue Arc Various!One piece x Modern!OC This story will be the live action version of The Queen of Pirates One piece and images don't b...