OC x Pyra/Mythra

Von GoldCorvette

So second story, oh boy. Hope you like it, My OC will be described in the bio. Let's go down another rabbit h... Mehr

OC Bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Christmas Special
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Headcanons
48
50
51
52

49

221 4 4
Von GoldCorvette

Pyra POV

I woke up to the sight of a house shrouded in shadow.

Pyra: Kai’s mind…. But why is it dark?

I approached the doors, as I had done before, and before I could knock, the doors opened, but I couldn’t see past the entryway.

Pyra: What is going on?

I steeled my resolve, and then passed through the doors. Then they closed behind me, leaving me in a darkness so thick I could almost feel it.

???: Listen close, and follow my instructions….

I looked around, panicked. Only to be reminded that I couldn’t see anything.

Pyra: Who are you?

???: There’s no, time for introductions…

Pyra: Why am I here?

The voice faded away, leaving my questions unanswered.

Pyra: What is happening?

I tried to press on through the darkness, and after an interminable amount of time, something shattered, and I fell forward into a grand hall.

Pyra: What? This isn’t Kai’s house, or, his mind… is it?

There was a figure seated on the darkened throne, one that looked rather familiar. However, they were cast in shadows so deep they only had a vague form. But the distinguishing feature were the violent, menacing purple eyes.

Pyra: No…

Darkseid: Welcome Pyra. I was hoping you’d come.

His voice rang with such power, I found myself trembling, darkness pressed in around me.

Pyra: Kai said he killed you… How are you alive?

He laughed, a horrible, malicious laugh.

Darkseid: How can one kill their emotions? Holding them back only makes them more powerful.

Pyra: But he—

Darkseid: He had surprised me. But I cannot be killed, unless he dies. I will admit he weakened me for a time, but now I am stronger than ever. And you. will. Not. Tell. Him.

I looked at him defiantly.

Pyra: And if I do?

Another laugh

Darkseid: Then I seize control and kill you. You’ll never make it to Elysium.

Pyra: But you’ll seize control the second his guard is down.

He grinned malevolently.

Darkseid: That’s the point. I’ve left it up to you to decide how this goes. It’s up to you when I return. And when I do, I’m going to rip Alrest apart, and BURN IT TO IT’S CORE!!

I was then forcefully thrown away, and back into consciousness.

Kai POV

I was awakened by Pyra coming to with a jolt, her sudden motion shocking me into consciousness.

Kai: *softly* What’s going on Pyra?

She shook her head before hiding her face in my chest, I could feel her crying.

Kai: *softly* You can tell me anything Pyra… You know that.

She whimpered quietly. And I sighed in response.

Kai: *softly* I won’t push you. Tell me when you’re ready.

She nodded, her sobs slowing, if only slightly.

Pyra: *crying softly* I-I’m s-s-so s-sorry….

I stroked her hair comfortingly.

Kai: *softly* What for?

She shook her head, another quiet whimper escaping her.

Kai: *softly* It’ll all be okay Pyra… I promise…

I lifted her head, so I could see her eyes, before I brought her into a soft, sweet, loving kiss. My lips gently pressed against hers. She melted into it instantly, kissing back with a gentle passion.

Kai: *softly* Better?

She nodded, her warm breath coming in soft, slow puffs against my chest as her tears slowed to a stop.

Pyra: *whispering* Th-Thank you….

I kissed the top of her head. Trying to comfort her in the best way I could.

Kai: *softly* I love you Pyra…

Another whimper.

Pyra: *whispering* I-I love you too…

I kissed her again, but with more passion, gently pulling Pyra on top of me.

Pyra: *softly* K-Kai… mh…

I smiled softly.

Kai: *softly* God, you’re so beautiful….

She moaned quietly.

Pyra: Kai…

Her arms slipped around my neck, pulling herself closer to me as she laid atop me.

Pyra: *softly* Please…

I kissed her again, making her moan quietly into the kiss as I slipped my tongue past her lips. Engaging her in a beautiful dance of love and passion. But I couldn’t keep going… I didn’t want it to happen like last time…

Kai: *softly* I-I can’t… I don’t want to hurt you…

Her arms tightened their hold around my neck, pulling her closer to me.

Pyra: *quietly* Th-Then not all the way… J-Just… mh…A little… P-Please…Nnnnn…

I repositioned myself so that I was sitting up with my back against the headboard, keeping Pyra close against me so that she sat up with me, effectively straddling me.

Kai: *softly* Then I’ll do what I can…

I pressed my lips against hers once again, more heatedly this time, allowing us both to be swept away by our feelings of love and lust. Driven by the sounds of her quiet moans, my hands roamed her soft figure.

Kai: *softly* God, I love you…

She whimpered as I slowly kissed down her stomach

Kai: *softly* Let me take care of you…

You get the idea. Hence, Le Timeskip.

After my night with Pyra, who was now in the shower, I felt a little peckish. Even though I had just eaten. Though the meal was much more satisfying for her than for me.

Kai: If it weren’t for what happened on the boat, I might not have backed out of going all the way with Pyra… I know she wanted it… but I’m so scared of hurting her like I did last time….

I checked to see if the coast was clear on Market Street. I know what you’re all thinking: “You’re invisible Dumbass!” But if anyone sees floating food I’m a goner. Anyway, I nicked a few things to satisfy my hunger, and started heading back to the rooms, where I came across Fan, just standing around and staring at a Mural. Then Rex came out of his room.

Rex: Whew, it's cold this morning...

He then noticed Fan.

Rex: Miss Fan...?

He stopped and stared, he looked a little concerned.

Nia: Oho, has somebody got a little crush?

Kai: Is that jealousy I hear?

Nia’s sudden appearance had startled him.

Rex: Nia!!! What are you doing here?!

Nia: Early riser. Always have been. Ooh, I see how it is here. I wonder what Pyra and Mythra would think...

Kai: Ha. As if.

Rex: Hey, no - you've got the wrong- Just-

Nia: Just what? Go on!

Rex: I dunno. I thought she looked...sad.

Fan seemed to finally notice the pair.

Fan: Oh, good morning, you two. There's still some time before your audience.

Rex: Sorry, we just woke up really early.

Fan: Ah, I see.

All three of them turned to the mural while I looked on.

Rex: That's a pretty nice mural. Very...grand.

Fan: It depicts the creation of Alrest. They say this mural was painted long ago, when the nation of Indol was still new.

Rex: You've been looking at it for a while...

There was a silence, a rather pregnant one if I may.

Fan: They're missing.

Rex: What do you mean by "they"?

Fan: My memories. I know that I must have been around since this mural was first painted, or even earlier, but… I don't remember that time at all.

Nia: Well, you are a Blade.

Fan: I don't know who I was or what I did. And I'd really like to.

Rex: Mythra's lived for an awful long time. Maybe she'll know something about you.

Fan: Mythra called me Haze earlier. Could it be possible that she met me somewhere before? Sometime in the past?

Rex: Do you wanna ask her later?

Fan: Could I? Thank you very much.

Rex: N-no need to thank me. You helped us too!

Nia turned to Rex

Nia: Look at you, going all red. I'll tell Pyra, I swear.

Rex: Wha-?! I told you, it's not like that!

Nia: We'll see…

I stepped in.

Kai: Doubt she'll care much. Unless his feelings get in the way of the Bond.

They both jumped at my voice.

Nia: And where the hell did you come from?

Kai: Uh, my room?

They shook their heads.

Pyra POV

I had just stepped out of the shower, and had gotten myself dressed. I’ve also been arguing with Mythra for the past half an hour.

Mythra: You need to get a hold of yourself.

I was tired of Mythra reprimanding me for my choices.

Pyra: *indignantly* I have a great hold of myself.

Mythra scoffed

Mythra: You've already tried to get him to fuck you, twice!

Pyra: So what?

Mythra: Those feelings and sensations carry through the bond to Rex and I! Rex woke up a mess! A mess! We can't handle your sexual escapades with Kai again!

I winced slightly, remembering some of the things that I wish I could unfeel from Rex's end of the bond this morning

Pyra: Rex handled himself well enough. It's you who needs to get over it!

Mythra: When the person you're doing it with is Kai? That's a little hard to ignore!

Pyra: I don't care if you think you can't take it! I don't care that you think Kai is hot! I don't care that you're jealous of me! Let me have my love life!

She growled, which means my accusations were correct, meaning the extra attention she seemed to pay to Kai through my eyes and in my memories weren't figments of my imagination.

Mythra: Th-That has nothing to do with this! You're distracting all of us! You need to stop!

I was trying to hold back my tears.

Pyra: I just want as much of him as I can get before he's gone!

The silence in my head was deafening.

Mythra: What do you mean?

Even though it was a mental conversation, I felt like my voice was breaking.

Pyra: *crying* His Dark Side's back… stronger than last time… He said… He said if I told Kai… that he would take over instantly and kill everyone… but he'll do it eventually anyway… he'll destroy Alrest!

Mythra was silent for a moment.

Mythra: Do you really think that he’s strong enough?

Pyra: I don’t have to think that he’s strong enough, because you know he is.

Mythra remained silent, and I knew she was as worried as I was. I stepped out of my room and turned my worried gaze to Kai, who was having a conversation with Rex and Nia, though Ha— I mean— Fan, didn’t seem to notice.

Brighid: Hey, relax. You'll give yourself wrinkles. A Driver and Blade are one in body and soul. It was you who told me that. Well, the other you, I mean.

I jumped slightly, I hadn’t heard her approach.

Pyra: You mean Mythra?

Brighid: Of course, it was five hundred years ago, so perhaps you have forgotten.

Mythra: Oh! I do remember saying that!

Pyra: So it's true? But how could she possibly remember...

It was almost like Brighid could read my mind.

Brighid: You're wondering how I could remember words from so long ago?

She handed me a book, it was bound in blue leather, embroidered with gold, a flame insignia glowed faintly in the center of the front cover.

Pyra: What's this?

Brighid: You could call it a diary, I suppose. It contains details about my past lives. It's the only way I have to remember. When we return to the Core Crystal, our minds are wiped clean of all memories. Though a Blade's life is eternal… Our effective lifespans as individuals are far shorter than a human's. You know, it's not just me. A lot of Blades try to preserve their memories in journals like this one… Even though it's often futile. After all, a Core Crystal cannot protect a diary. Usually, the volume is lost to us, along with our memories. I'm fortunate amongst Blades. I'm passed down as an imperial treasure, and recorded in official chronicles.

I struggled to see where she was going with this, and I felt that her point lay elsewhere.

Pyra: Er, Brighid...?

Brighid: I don't know where your true intentions lie. I can only make an educated guess. But Rex... He is your Driver. If you truly trust him, I would advise you tell him everything.
If you can't do that even for him… You shouldn't be his Blade at all.

That took me by surprise. I wasn’t expecting her to confront me on this.

Pyra: I just...

Brighid: If you care about him, it's even more important. I know what it's like to be afraid of rejection. I really do. But...if you don't tell him now… you're just storing up pain for later, not making it easier.

I knew what she meant, and I think she knew more than what her words described. I did care for Rex, but if he knew… if Kai ever found out…

Pyra: The way you say that... You really do see right through me.

Brighid: Well. We go back a long way, as you recall. And we're both Blades, after all.

With that, she walked away. Leaving me to my thoughts.

Alright. Another chapter. I am dead. Calculus sucks kids, don’t let anyone tell you different. Anyway…. Hope you enjoyed, and if you didn’t… I don’t care. Regardless, I’m gonna go pass out now. Seriously. I am sooo done.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.9K 214 11
The Story follows a once human girl named Aira with almost no recollection of the memories of her old life. All she remembers is waking up in a dark...
10.4K 378 35
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO ONLY MY CHARACTER IKADA. The first few chaps are a bit boring but eventually it gets better I guarantee. Ikada is simply a name...
15.9K 603 19
[I re-wrote it, the new story is Re: The Sky's Heart. just keeping this as a reminder of my pre-days.] - 21/1/2018 AU. A child. Abandoned at birth an...
6.4K 399 13
Tighnari X Fem!Reader PLEASE NOTE: This story is for MATURE audiences and will tackle complex materials such as unhealthy coping mechanisms with sex...