Secret Desire {Jeff The Kille...

By Princesspastel8

se·cret /ˈsēkrət/ adjective not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others. noun something that... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen 🔞
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen 🔞
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty 🔞
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree🔞
Chapter Thirtyfour🔞
Chapter Thirtyfive🔞TW
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Forty: TW
Chapter Fortyone: TW
Chapter Fortytwo
Chapter Fortythree
Chapter Fortyfour
Chapter Fortyfive
Chapter Fortysix
Chapter Fortyseven
Chapter Fortyeight🔞
Chapter Fortynine
Chapter Fifty🔞
Chapter Fiftyone
Chapter Fiftytwo
Chapter Fiftythree
Chapter Fiftyfour
Chapter Fiftyfive
Chapter Fiftysix
Chapter Fiftyseven
Chapter Fiftyeight
Chapter Fiftynine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixtyone
Chapter Sixtytwo
Chapter Sixtythree🔞
Chapter Sixtyfour
Chapter Sixtyfive
Chapter Sixtysix
Chapter Sixtyseven
Chapter Sixtyeight
Chapter Sixtynine🔞
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventyone🔞
Chapter Seventytwo
Chapter Seventythree
Chapter Seventyfour
Chapter Seventyfive
Epilogue
Author's notes
Bonus: Helen & Eboni
Bonus: Valentine's Day Mishap🔞

Chapter Twentyone🔞

779 17 13
By Princesspastel8

Third POV

Something is wrong. Eboni can tell just from the killer's demeanor. She's learned a few things from knowing the killer in such a short time- two months to be exact. The smiling killer can be extremely impulsive, his emotions can become sporadic, he wants things his way or the highway- in other words killing you. Another thing is his rage. She notices during their first interaction- their fight to the death.

She felt so many similarities to the killer that it frustrated her. Staring into his eyes now, she can see that rage from months ago- but she knew it's because the something else. She took notice of the fresh blood on his hands and hoodie. He must've came straight to her home after killing someone.

But that bruise still present on his neck. His victim didn't do this. The bruise would've still been forming, and there's no hand prints. Eboni wants to know who did this. Who hurt him and why? And why...is it making her so angry? Jeff frowns deepen when he sees Eboni staring at his throat. He rips the mask from her face and grabs her jaw, forcing her to look into his eyes.

"Eyes up here bitch." He hissed, gripping her jaw painfully tight.

Eboni whimpers, noticing the dark shadow case over Jeff's eyes. It seems that even the light reddish color of his eyes shifted to a dark haunting red. She knows then that whatever he may be feeling- will be inflicted onto her, with no mercy.

"Fuck...you disobeyed me. Didn't even bother to text me what happened, but I heard everything. I'm so fucking pissed.." he grumbles, letting go of the teen completely. "Get on the fucking bed. Hands above your head, legs open."

Eboni does as told, crawling onto her bed and lays on her back. She places her hands above her head and opens her legs, blushing a bit. She had already taken off her pants and was left in her crop top and thong. Jeff reaches down onto her cloest floor, grabbing everything he had taken out of her box.

He rips open everything on his way to Eboni's bed, tossing each item onto her side. He takes off his boots and removes his hoodie, keeping his black shirt and jeans on. The killer moves on top of the teen, waving pink & black fuzzy hand cuffs above Eboni's face.

"I think you've forgotten who the bitch is here." He said while hand cuffing her hands to the headboard. "You forgot who you belong to."

Jeff then reaches for a pink ball gag, moving it to place it onto her- biting his lip at the sight below him. He could feel his length twist within his pants, making him groan- but he doesn't want to rush things, not this time.

"All those weak ass punks golking at you...drooling over you. You liked that shit didn't you?" He questions, but Eboni only stares with upsets the killer.

Jeff slaps her, it was light but still packed the much needed effect. "Answer my question!" He shouts.

Eboni nods her head, putting the pieces together. The smiling killer is..jealous? She wants to tease him about it, but considering the toys on her bed- the punishment she's about to endure will be intense. Jeff glances down at her thong, grinning at the wetness its soaked in.

"Did that slap get you like this? I barely touched you, pathetic little bitch." He rasps, moving his fingers slowly along her still clothed pussy.

Eboni whines, squirming underneath him- moving her hips shamelessly but can't bring herself to look at him. Jeff didn't like this and slaps her other cheek. "If you look away again I promise you- you'll regret it." He threatens, his dark tone holding this promise.

Eboni nods, watching him reach for the first toy- nipple clamps. Jeff takes his knife and cuts open her top and bra. His grin grows at the way her nipples are already hard.

"Damn..you really are a desperate whore." He laughs, "thought I'd have to play with them a bit to get these on- look at you making this easier for me...but this won't change what I have in store for you." He mocks, placing the nipple clamps on her- enjoying the way Eboni's face twist in discomfort.

"Aw, is the bitch in pain? That's to bad..shit is gonna get way worse!" He said, voice full of excitement as he moves to open two more toys.

One is a bullet, something he'll use by hand to tease the teen mercilessly. The second is a dildo, with a automatic thrust and rotation setting- so the killer would only have to place this inside and change the settings as much as he wants.

Jeff uses his knife to cut the string holding Eboni's thong together. He bites his lip at the sight if her soaking cunt. The killer wants to bury himself deep inside, but he has to see this punishment through or his little toy may never learn.

The killer would slowly shove the dildo inside her, chuckling at Eboni's strangled moans. "Oh come on...this thing isn't bigger than me- isn't that right princess?"

Eboni nods her head quickly, struggling to keep her eyes open due to the pleasure beginning to overtake her body & mind. The moment Jeff switches the dildo onto the highest setting, Eboni's body tenses as she cries out through her ball gag.

The smiling killer watches in aw, tilting his head to see her body from a different angel. Her body would squirm and twist, her hips trying to pull itself from the dildo, But Jeff grabs her hips, leaving them pinned onto the sofa.

"Stay the fuck still! I choose when this shit ends- not you! You're my toy to play with, to mess with, to break until I'm done with you. You're all...fucking mine." He rasped, turning the bullet on high and presses it against her clit aggressively.

Eboni's body would then tense as she comes, her back arching off the bed in the process. Jeff smiles, turning the settings on the dildo and bullet to its lowest. He moves to take off his pants and boxers, still keeping his black t-shirt on. Eboni is still recovering from the high of her first orgasm but the killer is nowhere near done with her.

"Fuck...look at you.." he groans, stroking himself while still on top of her. "Man I wanna fuck you...but I dont think you deserve this- do you?"

Regardless of the teens state, she wants more. The sight of Jeff's length is enough to make her drool through her ball gag. Eboni whines, trying to keep her body but squirming- but the dildo and bullet is making it a struggle.

Jeff uses his other free hand to pull and twist the nipple clamps, finding amusement in the way Eboni's face twist up in pain yet her moans tells a different story.

"Is the pretty pink princess a masochist? Isn't that something!? Its like you were made...juuuuust for me!" The killer voices in a mocking tone, turning both toys to the second setting.

Eboni's body begins to tremble, feeling herself about to come undone once again. The sight of Jeff pumping himself above her only brings her closer to the edge. Jeff notices the trembling, he grins- moving his own hand faster.

"Gonna come again? Fuck...me too- shit!" The killer groans, turning the settings back to the highest while pressing and rubbing the bullet aggressively at the girl's clit.

Both came, Jeff releases all over the girl's body while Eboni let's out a strangle cry from the aftermath of her release. The killer stares at the teen, taking in the sight before him. Seeing her covered in his cum makes him lose all control he was trying to hold back for the sake of her punishment.

Jeff swiftly pulls the dildo out, marveling at his soaked it is. He tossing the dildo to the said, taking the bullsit and licking around it- never breaking eye contact with Eboni. He groans at her taste, tossing the bullet to the side once he's got his fill.

"Look at this...can't take anymore huh?" He mocks, taking the ball gag off and throws it to the ground. "That's to bad 'cause I'm still hard."

He lifts her left leg, placing it on his shoulder as he moves in between her legs. He aligns himself to her pussy, grinding against her slowly. "Fuck...fuck your so wet..just for me huh? Speak up!"

"Y...yes.." Eboni whines, looking at the killer with lided eyes.

The teen can feel her mind slipping to a mush filled state though her body is begging for rest. The two didn't establish a safe word, it slipped Eboni's mind to even bring it up. But even now, she would take whatever the killer gives her. Not only does she enjoy this torture, but her pride wouldn't allow her to tap out. She's his toy and he can use her to his heart's content.

"That's what I like to hear..." he rasps, slowly forcing himself inside her- savoring the feeling of how tight she still feels. "Fuuuuuck!~"

Eboni moans loudly at the intrusion, balling her fist as she tries to move her hips to get Jeff to move his. Jeff feels this and smiles, placing one hand on her hip and the other on her thigh that's still resting on his shoulder.

"Nah princess. I want this slow, drawn out. You can take it right? Even if you can't- I'm not gonna stop 'til I'm satisfied." He declares, pulling out slowly- snapping his hips forward.

Thrust after painfully slow thrust, Eboni can feel her mind slipping quickly into the deepest abyss filled pleasure. She never knew that one person can make her feel this-

"Good...s-so good!~"

Jeff moans shamelessly. He can't seem to understand how one girl can make him feel this good. Why does this even feel so good? Could he even compare it to killing? No, no these feelings of pleasure are two different things. Bloodlust and actual lust are in two different categories. But as it turns out, he now cant get enough of both.

"Damn...holy shit you feel so good!~" he moans shamelessly, grabbing Eboni's jaw and kisses her sloppily.

The two felt close, but the killer didn't bother to pick up his place. He wants this to last as long as it can. He wants to see what Eboni's cum-ed out face looks like. There's so much more he still wants to do, but even he is starting to feel spent.

He pulls away from their kiss, spit lacing both of their lips. "Ready princess? I know how much of a cumslut you are, just beg and I'll give you what you want."

"Pl..please...please.." she begs, whispering her begs which quickly upsets the killer.

Jeff pulls out reluctantly, placing her leg off his shoulder and grips her hips. He would then flip her onto her knees, her face deep within her pillow. He slaps his cock on her pussy, gripping her ass as well.

"When I said beg, I except to hear you scream it!" He shouts, his hand coming down harshly on her ass.

Eboni cries out, eyes widening at the feeling. It hurts..it stings...but it still feels so good to her. She wants more, she wants him to hit her more. In light if this revelation, she still begs quietly which earns another slap to the other ass cheek.

"Ah...ah I get it, you still haven't learned anything." He said, shoving himself inside of her. "You still..don't get it- shit!"

Jeff didn't hold back this time, his movements are fast, not showing an once of mercy. "Ah..aahhh- fuck! I get it! You'd rather it be one of those snot nose pucks doing this to you- huh?!" He ask through his moans, slapping her ass again.

Eboni response to this are her cries of both pleasure and pain, her cunt squeezing around his length. The action surprises the killer, almost bringing him to his climax. Jeff grunts, leaning down so his chest is pressed against her back.

"Fuuuuck..." he moans in her ear, his hot breath fanning against the side of her face. "You..you damn bitch- your pussy almost made me cum. You want my cum that badly huh?"

Jeff lifts her face from the pillow, noticing tears streaming down her face and drool slipping pass the corners of her mouth. Eboni's mind is no longer there. The only thing her mind can comprehend is Jeff. All she can feel is Jeff. The kill shoves two fingers into her mouth as he moves to lick the tears running down her flush cheeks.

"Admit it..." he begins as he starts moving his hips furiously. "No one can make you feel this good. No one can make you cry just from some dick- only I can, admit it!"

"O-only...on-aahh!" Eboni at this point can't formulate sentences, let alone words.

"Heh- ah, fuck~ since your poor little brain is so dumb down, I'll ask something even a mindless fuckdoll can answer. Who..do you belong to? Who fucking owns you?"

"D-Daddy~...uuggnn! Daddy!" She cries, her face twisted in a look of pure ecstasy.

Jeff does have a daddy kink. He figured this out the night he first fucked this girl. Sure, he loves being called that- no doubt about it, but his name....he wants to hear his toy cry out his name. So he slaps her ass once more, relishing at the feeling of her cunt squeezing around him.

"No...no princess my name. Say my name. I know a pathetic little whore like you can do it."

"Jeff..J-jeeeeff~" Eboni screams yet a blissful smile takes over her features.

"That's it- fuck! That's it! You belong to me! Your body..your mind- everything you are, its mine!" He laughs through his shameless moaning feeling himself about to burst and by the trembling of Eboni's body, so is she.

"Fuck...fuck fuck fuck! Shit- fuuuuuck~"

With one last thrust, Jeff cums- dumping his load after load into his toy. Eboni comes right after Jeff slaps her ass, screaming his name hoarsely.

"Damn..yeah, I can feel you sucking me dry...take it all like the good little cum dumpster you are."

Eboni can feel herself slipping in and out of consciousness. How many times has she cum? She lost count. Jeff notices her sulking eyes as he slowly pulls out. He unlocks the cuffs and tosses them to the ground. He frowns as he turns the girl onto her back, moving the covers onto her body.

The teen let's out a small squeak of a yawn as she drifts off to sleep. Something within Jeff's heart clenches at the gesture. He had to admit it, he found that cute. So cute that it makes him angry just thinking about it.

"Tch...what the hell are you doing to me? You bitch-" he grumbles, moving to lay down next to her and drifts off to sleep as well.

°

°

°

°

Please comment and vote, it really helps a lot! And as always stay safe💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
8.7K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
399K 9.7K 47
《1st Place in Sally category - Fall Awards 2016 | Admin's Choice - CreepyPasta_Awards》 "You can't leave the horror behind; it's a part of you." Sally...
64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...