Jihan || one shots

By Shujii_wa

Some Jihan one shots:)) Can be angst, Fluff, Smuts, drama etc. Recommendations open :> Some stories will be... More

Wish You Were Sober
Troublemaker
My R
Treat You Better
Mi Casa Su Casa
If It Was Me
Can't Live With Losing You
Him Or Me
Lust
'Light A Flame'
Falling For You
Happy For You
He's Mine
Just Bestfriends[?]
Im Yours, Not His
I Love You
Teach
Wedding Ring
Astronomy
Fuck Me
Timeline
Jealousy
Promise[d]
Lollipop
Promise[d] pt 2
A Secret
Don't Leave
Boyfriends
In Another Life
Even If The World Ends Tomorrow
I Can't
August
Sorry
Our Honeymoon

Mi Casu Su Casa Pt 2

1.1K 23 7
By Shujii_wa

[lmao it's back after 2 whole months]
Here's what they look like now sibce been a few months in the story sibce their last one night stand.

"Will do Mr. Hong"

--------

"W-wait no por favor Señor!!" A man begged as the mafioso slowly took out his gun smirking. "And why should i spare you?" The mafioso asked pointing the gun at the man's throat.

"I-i have kids! A family" the man desperately replied with the mafioso chuckling as he out the gun away.

"Sí, claro" The mafioso then clicked the gun putting the bullet straight to the man's head and blood splattered on the well and a little on his hands.

The mafioso then leaned down and took the eye ball of the man putting tissues around it and carved 'Fin' on the stomach then left.

"Mr. Hong Someone called you" The secretary Lee Seokmin the Mafioso who just finished his task. "Oh and who might that be?" Joshua said as he got in the car with his secraty followed him.

"I read that he's labeled Angel on your contact list" Seokmin replied with Joshua creeped out a smirk and grabbed his phone from his secretary.

--------

"Mr. Hong glad you can make it" The world's number one Mafia said to the mafioso who arrived at his mansion.

"Well it's our very first task together again after a whole decade Mr. Choi" Joshua replied back smiling at the mafia leader.

"Yeah-" Seungcheol replied shortly cause it was cutted off by a sudden moan from a room.

"Oh~ shit.."

Now silence filled the room with Joshua obviously knowing who's moan is that and Seungcheol just cleared his throat.

"Let's talk outside Mr. Hong, Mr. Yoon.. Is currently doing his task" Seungcheol said as the mafia leader and mafioso went outside in the garden.

"De acuerdo, so Shua" Seungcheok said putting the formalities down but in a cold tone. "You know very well why we're gonna be partnered for a mission again" Seungcheol added.

"Very much do Cheol" Joshua added trying to contain the fact that from Jeonghan's small moan earlier turned him on.

"Right so our mission for now is kill the presdient of - - - - - -" Seungcheol said reading the papers with Joshua shock forgetting the fact that he was turned on and became more serious.

"Seriamente?" Joshua asked with Seungcheol nodding. "Well this should be fun" Joshua smirked with Seungcheol turning his attention to Joshua and both smirked.

After 10 minutes of talking they heard a scream of a man inside the mansion and not for long there revealed The most famous seductive assassin boy named Yoon Jeonghan in his bath robe with blood scattered all over his hands and a little on his face.

"Dios, tell me you didn't made a mess on the guest room" Seungcheol said sifhed and the boy, Jeonghan smiled innocently.

"No lo hice" Jeonghan replied then his pair of angelic eyes landed on a pair of deer liked eyes who was eyeing him carefully and seductively which made the assassin smirk.

"I knew it, Mingyu Limpiar el desorden" Seungcheol said as he rubbed his forehead and Mingyu replying "Sí Señor" and left.

Jeonghan then teasingly bit his lip and licked it before leaving to proceed inside to wear his clothes earlier leaving the mafioso, Joshua horny and just chuckled quietly with Seungcheol not seeing all those things because he was relaxing himself and was eyeing a fellow of his servants named Lee Jihoon.

"Cheol, I'll need to use the restroom" Joshua said as he stood up and fixed his coat with Seungcheol rpelying "De acuerdo" then the mafioso left.

-------

"Jeonghan"

"Didn't expect you to be here so quickly, hmm Señor Hong?" Jeonghan said still in his bathrobe on his room.

"You purposely moaned out loud earlier when i came and now bit your lip and licked it seducing me making me so turned on and yoy expect me to come later Ángel" Joshua said as he approached Jeonghan and held his waist.

"Lindo" Jeonghan said as the two boys crashed their lips together forming a wet, rough and hot kiss.

The kiss continued making it more heating and thirsty. "Mngh..." Jeonghan groaned as he felt Joshua's hand grab his ass.

"Agh~ Shua.." Jeonghan softly moaned as they pulled away from the kiss and the mafioso attacked and sucked his neck which has fresh hickeys from his task earlier.

Joshua upon seeing that the assassin has hickeys that wasn't from him made him a little annoyed so he accidentally bit Jeonghan's neck hard.

"AH- Shua eso duele" Jeonghan said with Joshua snapping out of his thoughts and rwalised what he just did.

"Oh Lo siento mi ángel" Joshua said licking Jeonghan's neck which made the assassin whine bit from both pain and pleasure.

"Mr. Hong?" A servant called outside stopping the two boys hot session. "Guess we'll have to continue this later Guapo~" Jeonghan said as he pecked Joshua's lips and smirked as he pulled away.

"Damn it" Joshua whispered to himself as he just watched Jeonghan removed his bathrobe and took a shower with the shower door open teasing the mafioso.

Meanwhile Jeonghan is having fun tempting the mafioso who he heard just sighed before leaving the which Jeonghan smirked at.

"What took you so long?" Seungcheol asked as Joshua returned to the garden.

"I got busy with some stuffs" Joshua replied as he sat down with Seungcheol nodding and the two boys went on to discuss their task for on the other day.

---------

"Well that's all for our mission on rhe other day" Seungcheol said as thet wrap the things up.

As soon as Joshua stood up Seuncgheol said something "You can stay for the night I know you have 'business' with my cousin"

Joshua was shocked about and looked and Seungcheol. "Yes i know about your sexual affair with him and im not against it" Seungcheol added also standing up and looking at Joshua.

Joshua felt himself relax when he knew Seungcheol wasn't made. "Just one thing Mi amigo" Seungcheol then approached the mafioso.

"Lastimarlo y me aseguraré de enviarte a las profundidades del infierno" The number one famous mafia leader said in his husky and cold voice which send a little shiver on Joshua's spine well Seungcheol isn't the world's number most famous and dangerous mafia for nothing and the mafioso just smiled and nodded.

The mafia smiled back and left with the mafioso calming himself down.
"Aishh that guy" A voice suddenly said.

"Jeonghan" Joshua called as he saw where the voice came from. "Shall we proceed with our unfinished business querido~?" Jeonghan said as he cling his body on the mafioso who's breath hitched a little.

"I'll take that as a yes" the assassin said before they clashed their lips together forming a hot and wet kiss.

"Mgh~" Joshua moaned as he felt Jeonghan's tounge go in his mouth. The mafioso felt himself getting turned immediately as soon as he felt the assassin's warm and pleasuring touch.

"A-aghn~" Joshua whined in between their kissed as Jeonghan slowly rubbed their hardened crotch together.

The two boys are completely lost on the thought of pleasuring and fucking each other that they dont mind doing on the exact garden they're on right now.

Jeonghan then put his one hand on Joshua's head and the other on Joshua's back near his ass rubbing it gently.

"H-hnm..." Joshua moaned as he felt all those pleasuring sensations letting the assassin take the lead.

"Well Carino do you want to do it right here? Because to be honest i can't really bother to wait and go to the room" Jeonghan asked in his husky voice as they pulled away from the kiss still rubbing Joshua's back which he softly moans.

"F-fuck me already babe.." The mafioso whined as he licked Jeonghan's lips which he smirked at.

"Como desees nena~" Jeonghan then didn't hesitate to kiss the mafioso again more roughly this timeand immediately remove Joshua's coat leaving his polo and pants with Joshua also unbuttoning the assassin's polo.

"Agh~" Joshua moaned as he felt Jeonghan kissed and bit his neck making him feel pleasured. "Your so hot Joshuji..." Jeonghan whispered as he continued to give soft kisses to the mafioso's neck who's moaning softly.

Joshua was so turned on right now and desperate for Jeonghan to put his dick inside of his hole already but he tried to hide it since if he showed it he knows the assassin will just tease him more.

"Hmmm.. You smell so sweet" Jeonghan whispered again literally seducing and turning Joshua on more as he licked the mafioso's ear.

"H-han.." Joshua blurted out rather a shaky one as Jeonghan carefully pushed theirselves behind a bush were a mat is actually layed.

"You Pervertido, you already prepeared mmnh.. This" Joshua groaned with now sucking Joshua's collarbone making Joshua weak on his knees.

"Let's sit hmm?" Jeonghan said as he and Joshua sat on the mat and Jeonghan also sat and leaned in, he kissed Joshua again.

With Jeonghan now unzipping Joshua's pants and boxers and removed it leaving the mafioso in his polo.

"Ah you look you sexy Maestro~" Jeonghan said as they pulled away with a string of saliva connecting their mouths and as he admire Joshua who's layed back half naked eyes full of lust.

"Ngh~ J-jeonghan.." Joshua bit his lip and layed down as Jeonghan gave his dick some kitty licks. "You're already so wet Shuji... Did you miss being fucked by me that much?" Jeonghan said as he kept giving kitty licks to Joshua's dick.

Joshua just kept moaning and groaning replying to Jeonghan. "Use your words Carino" Jeonghan said as he stroke Joshua's dick fully.

"Aghh~ S-si.. Yes i did~" Joshua whimpered with Jeonghan smirking then fulky took Joshua's dick in his mouth.

"Nghhh..yes~ t-that feel so good babe~" Joshua whined as Jeonghan kept giving him blowjob, the assassin's tounge circling around the mafioso's dick who whines constantly.

Joshua suddenly buckled his lips with Joshua's dick touching Jeonghan's throat who groaned a bit with the vibrations made the mafioso moaned softly.

"Aah Jeonghan.. Aaaah~" Joshua kept on moaning as he felt his organism rising up not minding if he's loud enough.

After a few bobs Joshua finally cummed inside of Jeonghan's mouth which he swallowed and licked the remaining cum on Joshua's dick.

"Now~ Joshuji I've been a good boy haven't i?" Jeonghan said getting fully on top of Joshua looking all hot.

"You're wrong Ángel.. You've been such a whore" Joshua replied and pushed Jeonghan on the mat with the assassin groaned softly and now Joshua is on top of Jeonghan.

"Oh? I thought you want to be fucked not the one who's fucking?" Jeonghan added smirking as he sees the hot and sexy mess on top of him.

"Well that was my plan but... You've clearly had fun earlier with a man other than me" Joshua whispered in his husky and cold tone voice turning the assassin on.

"Mnghh~" Jeonghan groaned biting his lips as Joshua temoved his pants and boxers also making the assassin half naked.

And with that, the mafioso didn't hesitate and quickly putted his dick inside of the assassin's hole making Jeonghan yelp.

"AAH— Aaagh~" Jeonghan shamelessly letted it all out with Joshua smirking and Jeongham was obviously loose from his task earlier which Joshua didn't really like for a reason...

Joshua leaned in and kissed Jeonghan for a while then

"S-shit.. Uagh~" Jeonghan moaned and felt his breath hitch as Joshua started thrusting in fastly not even gently.

Jeonghan now a moaning and whimpering mess feeling the pleasuring and addictive taste and feeling from Joshua which is also satisfied in the pleasuring.

"Han You know.. Im a little hmn.. Upset" Joshua groaned as he kept thrusting in Jeonghan who's moaning and whimpering nonstop.

"Aaaugh~ w-why...? Hng~" Jeonghan managed to respond a whimper and he's literally feeling noting but the pleasure from the mafioso's thrust.

"Because... Hngm.. You had fun with another man other than me" Joshua added with Jeonghan wanting to chuckle but instead he just smirked and moaned since Joshua kept thrusting his dick in him.

"Look at you smirked and moaning non stop to my....ugh..thrust" Joshua said smirking taught of something.

Joshua then thrusted in more deeper hitting the assassin's prostate making Jeonghan yelp and moan loudly in peasure.

"AAGH—S-shit.. There~ R-right there~" Jeonghan shamelessly moaned with Joshua smirking and kept abusing Jeonghan's swee spot.

You can very much hear moans, whimpers, groans and slapping sounds when you go to the garden. Jeonghan nows mind is completely black and occupied by moaning and chanting Joshua's name.

"Aaaagh~ Joshua.. Joshujii—Hmgnn.." Joshua smirked widely and licked his lips as all he hears is such sweet moans and whimpers from the assassin.

"Uuugh~ I-im close... Papi im closee~" Jeonghan whimpered as he felt himself getting close with Joshua shocked from the new pet name so he stopped thrusting.

"Mnh.. W-why'd.. you s-stop?" Jeonghan asked panting and face literally telling the mafioso that he wants to cum with Joshua just smirking and looking at him.

"If you want to cum so bad beg or do it yourself babe.." Joshua replied smirking as he pulled his dick out of Jeonghan's hole ans sat upwith Jeonghan whined from the sudden feeling of emptiness.

Joshua is now sitting up with Jeonghan also sitting up but instead of sitting on the map he sat on Joshua's lap and aligned Joshua's dick in his hole and putted Joshua's dick inside of him making him fully sit on Joshua's lap with the mafioso's dick inside of him.

"Aagh.. " Jeonghan moaned as he started the hop up and down slowly thrusting Joshua's dick in him which Joshua smirked at.

"Sí baby.. eso es más parecido" Joshua groaned softly which made the assassin turned on even more and Jeonghan continuinh on humping, moaning and whining.

"Ugh... Uugh~ I-im close..." Jeonghan said as he felt himself getting close again after a few humps with Joshua also feeling himself getting close.

"Make me cum first Mi amor.." Joshua whispered as he licked Jeonghan's neck who whined at that and nodded.

Jeonghan then continued on hopping more faster, thrusting the mafioso's dick inside of him more faster so both of them can cum.

"Aaah~Sh-shit.." Jeonghan whimpered as he can't hold his cum back anymore and just hoped that Joshua is also cumming.

After the assassin's last hump Jeonghan cummed with Joshua also cumming inside of him with Jeonghan tired and panting heavily.

"Buen chico" Joshua whispered as he kissed Jeonghan with Jeonghan kissing back Joshua's dick still inside of him.

Joshua then carefully laid Jeonghan on the mat and him on top of the assassin befote pulling his dick out.

"Hannie.." Joshua called softly with Jeonghan looking at him catching his breath and a little tired.

"Are you tired?" Joshua asked with a teasing grin making Jeonghan's breath back to normal now and scoffed.

"If i am will you let me rest?" Jeonghan joked with Joshua chuckling.

"I would but..." the mafioso then leaned in more closer. "Don't you want to fuck my wet hole?" Joshua seductively said as in the very seductive as possible which shocked the assassin but worked since Jeonghan got turned on again and pushed Joshua down to the mat and Jeonghan on top of the mafioso.

"Perviertes" Jeonghan said smirking as he didn't hesitate and insert his dick on Joshua's hole making Joshua yelp in both pain and pleasure since Joshua wasn't really loose enough.

"You like that carino?" Jeonghan asked as his dick is fully inside the mafioso who's whining a bit and a little tears on his eyes which the assassin noticed.

"Lo siento, Mi amor..." Jeonghan said as he kissed Joshua's litlle tears. "I got too excited" Jeonghan added.

"I-it's alright.." Joshua replied a bit now slowly getting loose. "Mhm.. Sorry again can i move?" Jeonghan now asked being all soft and gentle to the mafioso as he don't want to hurt him.

"Y-yes~" Joshua whined as Jeonghan started moving and thrusting slowly and gently.

"M-more.." Joshua said with Jeonghan following it so and thrusted in more faster.

"Aah~ Faster.. Rápido" Joshua moaned with Jeonghan smirking now not holding back not a isngle bit and thrusted more deeper and more faster making Joshua yelp and moan loudly.

With Jeonghan now mercilessly fucking and thrusting his dick inside of Joshua who's now a mcomplete moaning and whimpering mess not even caring if he's loud.

"Aaaah—Hannie.. Ugh~" Joshua shamelessly let all those out as it's been a while since he last got fucked which was by Jeonghan on their first one night stand 2 months ago.

"I-im cumming.." Joshua said with Jeonghan thrusting in more deeper until he hitted Joshua's prostate making Joshua yelp and let out a few cums.

"AAH—S-shit  Hannie.. T-there right t-there" Joshua moaned with Jeonghan smirking and kept thrusting and hitted the mafioso's sweet spot which eventually made Joshua cum first but then Jeonghan continued on thrusting and hitting Joshua's prostate which made Joshua moan and whimper so much until Jeonghan also cummed inside of Joshua.

"Your... so haa.. hot" Jeonghan said admiring the sexy hot mess below him, the mess that he created. The two boys are breathing heavily and kissed again but this time it's a soft and passionate kiss.

"Shower?" Joshua asked and Jeonghan nodded and you can say they both put their boxers and pants on and went in the mansion and took a shower together.

------

A while later they finished taking a sjower and now at Jeonghan's bed laying down side to side with Jeonghan feeling so sleepy and tired and eventually feel a sleep while Joshua is playing with Jeonghan's hair.

"Jeonghan are you asleep?" Joshua asked which made Jeonghan awake. "Mmno.." Jeonghan mumbled rubbing his eyes.

"You clearly were" Joshua chuckled with Jeonghan now awake. "Why?" Jeonghan asked and looked at Joshua who's looking at him not lustful or horny but a passionate look which made Jeonghan actually flustered.

"You do know that I've fallen for you right?" Joshua said so softly while looking at Jeonghan so passionately who's blushing.

Jeonghan was indeed shocked and he felt his heart skip a bit and butterflies in his stomach as he heard those words from the mafioso since Jeonghan had also fallen for the mafioso ever sonce their first meeting 2 months ago.

"That's your way of confessing Babe?" Jeonghan chuckling with Joshua just scoffed and smiled.

"But the feelings mutual~" Jeongham added. " So we're boyfriends now?" Joshua asked with a rather excited smile.

"Yeah we're boyfriends now" Jeonghan said with Joshua smiling passionately and Jeonghan too.
"But you do know what my job is right?" " Jeonghan added just to remind that he will be needed to seduce and even have sex with other guys who's whis target.

"Yeah i know it very well and i don't mind, Im only the best guy who can fuck you" Joshua said with the two of them chuckling.

Jeonghan then fully faced Joshua and leaned their heads together for a soft and passionate kiss sealing their love...

A/N: hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 850 15
➢ If I know what love is, it's because of you ! Tons and tons of Taekook Oneshots cause why the fuck not !? Hope you all have a great time readin...
48.8K 1.1K 52
An m!reader x jisung book! Fanfic / Oneshot book, the ones with 🍋 are smut. [Under Revision 🏗️📝]
2.2K 22 4
Story/Oneshots (When I feel inspired😋) ♥ Boy × Boy ♥ Smut ♥ fluff ♥ Romance ♥ 🚫 angst ♥ ⚠15+ (18+ 😌)(maybe 🤔🤨)
45.5K 969 8
minsung fluff (maybe a little angst or smut) oneshots because i keep getting ideas for them. also these are probably all gonna be based off of songs.