Trophy Wife

By Tangotkt

Follow the life of Fiona Maria Ivanov. A girl born and living with only one goal in her life. To get away fro... More

Prologue
No Jalapeรฑo sauce??!
The Surprise
Family advice
Sealed The Deal
Dragon Lady
Infamous in Miami
Friendship
Listen to Daddy
There's a Storm coming
New Parents
Welcome to Our Casa
Apology Kisses - II
Painful Gifts
Blasian CEO
Sister problems
Second chances
Things aren't always as they seem to be
A game of doubt
Greyson-Jackass
Motherly love
Model Mom
Not Jealous
First Interview!
A dash of daughter or two
Memories
Love Hurts
Spanish Fiona
The Event
Sisters Forever
Dating Greyson

Apology Kisses

15 0 0
By Tangotkt

Kevin and Peppa were quite disappointed and in disbelief that Fiona wasn't exactly fond of the new place. Not that Fiona didn't like it and didn't appreciate Kevin's effort but it was like a slap to the face to remind her of the one thing she dreaded and was trying hard not to think about.

"I don't get how that's wrong?" Kevin says unsure of what to do at Fiona suddenly being mad at him.

"Kevin, you bought a huge house under my name without consulting me first, that's what's wrong! I didn't buy this you did." Fiona explains.

"But it's for baby Storm." Peppa joins in.

Peppa loves the luxury of this place and she loves the luxury of Kevin's life so she never disagreed to help him arrange this little scheme of theirs because she was also benefiting from it.

"Peppa, I want to work to buy myself a house. Matter of fact all of this..." Fiona gestures moving her hands around in the air to point out the house and Kevin. "Is wrong. You and I is wrong. I wanted to buy a house with my husband or my fiancé not with you! Instead you give me a child, make me depend on you and now you're making it worse!"

Even Fiona couldn't believe her outburst. She hadn't meant to say it like that but it's words she has kept for months. It's something she kept in her heart for so long that it took one thing to make her so angry she got it out.

Kevin was hurt even deeper at her words. He knew she didn't want him and he knew how she felt about him because he had heard her and Julian talk the other day. He thought if he tried by all means to make her happy and get her anything she wants and needs then she could forgive him not just verbally. He knew she hadn't forgave him but at least the house would be a way to show her that they are partners in the journey.

He bought the house a month before Fiona gave birth because his business was getting better and bigger deals because of the conference they had with her. Most of his business associates finally saw him as more than a playboy whose new in the business world but as a responsible man so he made a lot of money.

The reason he bought the house was because Peppa told him of how much Fiona dreamed that she would be a successful woman and when she's ready she would settle down, have a baby with a man who she and him own half of everything because they trust and love each other. They build this empire for their child and all the cheesy stuff people dream of. Such innocent dreams changed by a simple mistake. His first thought was that since he gave her a child, it's better if he gave her a house.

Of course he didn't want his son to live in a stupid hotel, he also had family plans but he hadn't made them because this is not how he expected his life to turn out but he loved every moment of it.

"Fiona he's trying to be there for you." Peppa's voice was low as she defended.

Fiona saw the silence and hurt in Kevin's eyes before she disappeared back to the front entrance, needing some air.

Both Peppa and Kevin sighed in disappointment.

"She's right, I should've talked to her first." Kevin takes a seat on the couch in front of the TV. He aggressively takes the remote to turn off the love island series that Peppa had been watching.

Peppa walks towards him and brushes his arm in order to help him calm down. Though she also wanted to check on Fiona, both people were her friends now and at this moment Fiona was wrong. Kevin only wanted what's good for her and their son yet she reacted irrationally.

"It's not your fault. I'll talk to her, I'm sure she's just mad for other reasons." She says soothingly.

Kevin took another sigh as he moved his long hair out of his face to look at Peppa. He smiles at her as he feels himself calm down. Peppa returns his smile whilst her hand was still brushing his arm mindlessly but then the unexpected happened.

Her eyes suddenly got caged in the pool of the brown marbles as did Kevin's as his eyes kept flickering between Peppa's ocean eyes and her lips. His mind was flashing memories of how much Peppa had helped him through Fiona's pregnancy giving him advice and tips on how to handle Fiona's mood swings and whatnot even over the phone.

Before the two knew it, their lips were touching and their eyes were closed. They were moving softly in sync and neither party was against it.

They felt the warmth of each other and enjoyed the moment, like it lasted forever but it was just mere seconds. They both hoped it lasted forever but their minds were too mushed up at the moment to realize what was happening.

Peppa suddenly remembered her very pissed best friend and broke the kiss quickly getting up on her feet. Kevin did the same, disbelief in their eyes.

"I'll- I'll go check on Fiona." She quickly says unsure of what else to say after kissing a man who's the father of her best friend's son that she knows she's not completely over.

"I'll check on Storm." Says Kevin who was equally shocked and agreed that they shouldn't even have done that.

He didn't think that he liked Peppa at all. But somehow she was much more gentle than Fiona, she was much more reasoning and understanding. She appreciated every gift he would give her though those were an appreciation from him for helping him with Fiona. At least that's what he thought.

He kept replaying the memory and his stomach felt heat, so much heat that he could not bring himself to regret it. He once had the feeling of wanting someone badly when he tried to kiss Fiona who didn't want him back. Not that they ever dated.

Sure he thought Peppa was beautiful also but he did not know his attraction went this far, until now. Now, all he was thinking about is Peppa, both romantically and sexually.

~~~

Idiot! I'm such an idiot! Der'mo! Why would I say that? Matter of fact why am I so overly emotional and moody? Kevin didn't deserve that and yes I acted insanely immature but I still wish he had told me.

I love this place so much and I love that it came from the heart, it's a rather big heart to have this whole house coming out of it. I was seating near the fountain, brooding my idiocy. My heart is so sore because I took away the happiness that was in Kevin's face, both of their faces.

I'm so stupid!

I really did want my independence and it seems so far away but that's no reason to mistreat Kevin. What if he went back to being cold and distant? We just had a child and he's been by my side like a pet ensuring I was okay but I decided to return his generously with monstrosity.

Peppa suddenly appeared from inside the house as she took a little walk towards me. She kind of looked pale like she had just seen a ghost or maybe Kevin was so mad he took it out on her? That thought alone made me stop feeling sorry for him, just cause I was a bitch doesn't mean my friend gets heat for it!

"What happened? Did he say something mean to you?" I asked annoyance already appearing in my voice.

"What? No he didn't. He's sad and he very much regrets all of this." She says gesturing at the house.

Oh.

"I'm a jerk." I say running a hand through my hair. Slanting back to my regret.

"Look, Fiona, I get it. You want independence so much and you didn't get the chance to actually do it all on your own but the reality is you never will now. You have a son and you're the one who chose the rich guy, well the rich guy is now buying the three of you guys a house." She tells me the raw truth. So raw it smells bloody.

"Imagine if you guys fought to have baby Storm, you'd have half the house meaning you at least have a home. No conditions, nothing. Think about him." She added.

"You're right. I get it it I was a real ass. I guess I should apologize. I actually love this place so much, it's very.. homey." I say which she smiles at me and gives me a hug.

"Also the fact that I'll be visiting you constantly now so I'm not letting you turn down this freaking mansion. Are you crazy?" She says making me laugh.

She's right. I'm glad Peppa is here, she always knows what to do and what to say. We all went back to the familiar city, I asked Peppa to be back tomorrow when the moving starts because I needed some alone time to speak with Kevin.

I think I might know what I want this time, I think I might know what my actual problem is and I know just how to fix it.

......................................................................................

Hey little bookworms, hope you're liking the book so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 3.8K 42
Alejandra Martinez had the perfect life until she lost her mom and childhood to a violent tragedy that she witnessed. As a result, her dad fell into...
1.3K 63 38
I am Dragomira Ivanovna. Let me tell you the story of how I became a vampire queen. Listen carefully. It is full of twists and turns, love, hate and...
14.7K 374 36
Featured on @NA in It's Always the Butler|| Mystery + Thriller + Horror Wattpad's official reading list.โœจ Featured on @StoriesUndiscovered on the 04...
150K 3.9K 32
"๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Up...