We Met Again ~ KNJ FF

By Namjin_spark124

"To hell with you and your pretentious love, Namjoon! Just leave me alone, will you?!" you shouted, your angr... More

DISCLAIMER
|PROLOGUE|
| CHAPTER 1 |
| CHAPTER 2 |
| CHAPTER 3 |
| CHAPTER 4 |
| CHAPTER 5 |
| CHAPTER 6 |
| CHAPTER 7 |
| CHAPTER 8 |
| CHAPTER 9 |
| CHAPTER 10 |
| CHAPTER 11 |
| CHAPTER 12 |
| CHAPTER 13 |
| CHAPTER 14 |
| CHAPTER 15 |
| CHAPTER 16 |
| CHAPTER 17 |
| CHAPTER 18 |
| CHAPTER 19 |
| CHAPTER 20 |
| CHAPTER 21 |
| CHAPTER 22 |
| CHAPTER 23 |
| CHAPTER 24 |
| CHAPTER 25 |
| CHAPTER 26 |
| CHAPTER 27 |
| CHAPTER 28 |
| CHAPTER 29 |
| CHAPTER 30 |
| CHAPTER 31 |
| CHAPTER 32 |
| CHAPTER 33 |
| CHAPTER 34 |
| CHAPTER 35 |
| CHAPTER 36 |
| CHAPTER 37 |
| CHAPTER 38 |
| CHAPTER 39 |
| CHAPTER 40 |
| CHAPTER 41 |
| CHAPTER 42 |
| CHAPTER 43 |
| CHAPTER 44 |
| CHAPTER 45 |
| CHAPTER 46 |
| CHAPTER 47 |
| CHAPTER 48 |
| CHAPTER 49 |
| CHAPTER 50 |
| CHAPTER 51 |
| CHAPTER 52 |
| CHAPTER 53 |
| CHAPTER 54 |
| CHAPTER 55 |
| CHAPTER 56 |
| CHAPTER 57 |
| CHAPTER 58 |
| CHAPTER 59 |
| CHAPTER 60 |
| CHAPTER 61 |
| CHAPTER 62 |
| CHAPTER 63 |
| CHAPTER 65 |
| CHAPTER 66 |
| CHAPTER 67 |
| CHAPTER 68 |
| CHAPTER 69 |
| CHAPTER 70 |
| CHAPTER 71 |
| CHAPTER 72 |
| CHAPTER 73 |
| CHAPTER 74 |
| CHAPTER 75 |

| CHAPTER 64 |

954 74 26
By Namjin_spark124

In a dimly lit club, amidst the swirling music and the sultry atmosphere, tensions ran high. Jungkook, his voice heavy with frustration, had just proposed a plan, one that had garnered a less-than-enthusiastic response from Namjoon.

The scene was set with a resounding "NO!" as Namjoon roared with anger, his fist crashing against the unforgiving concrete ground. Jungkook sighed, slapping his forehead repeatedly. He had spent the past hour attempting to convince the man in front of him, only to be met with a relentless stream of 'No.'

"I told you this man is stubborn as fuck," you mumbled, casting a knowing glance at Jungkook.

"Excuse me? ...How stubborn am I, wifey?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow, his gaze filled with adoration, which only aggravated you further.

"When will you stop calling me that?!" you exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at him. You staggered slightly on your pointed heels, prompting Namjoon to catch you by the waist. Your face twisted with sour frustration as you pulled away from his touch, but Namjoon sighed knowingly.

"Calling you what?" He crossed his arms, a hint of a smirk playing on his lips, and you gulped down your increasing anger.

"That...That stupid couple name!!" you slurred, wobbling again on your heels, only to have Namjoon catch you once more.

"And what if-"

"PLEASE STOP!"

Jungkook, who had been silently observing the bickering between the two of you, finally couldn't take it anymore. He stood up, his hands on his hips, and his voice filled with frustration.

"CAN WE PLEASE STOP BICKERING LIKE SOME 3-YEAR-OLDS?!" Jungkook's frustrated call silenced the terrace, which had been occupied by only three people.

"Sir, please, we can carry this flirting session some other day," Jungkook said straightforwardly, causing Namjoon's cheeks to flush with embarrassment. He knew he had been flirting, but Jungkook didn't have to openly point it out.

"And Mam, I promise you, Namjoon sir will not flirt with you anymore," Jungkook smiled, his doe-like eyes giving you an innocent look. Meanwhile, you were left choking in the air. Namjoon was flirting. What kind of flirtation was that?

"Now, can we please plan the things now?" Jungkook pleaded, and you suddenly became aware of your surroundings. How had you forgotten your agenda?

You glanced at your watch, which read 2:17 AM. You had wasted two precious hours here, and you had no idea how much more time it would take to obtain that Go-Pro. You needed to get home before your brother and best friend woke up, and here you were, bickering with Namjoon.

You slapped your forehead in frustration and exclaimed, "Oh my god! ... Jungkook, I'm so sorry."

Guilt and anger welled up inside you. You had been behaving so unprofessionally just now. On the other hand, Namjoon wasn't pleased with your sudden change in personality. For the first time in six years, he had seen your carefree self again, but it had vanished before he could fully savor it.

'Whenever I try to reduce the distance between us, why does this gap keep widening?' Namjoon wondered, his emotions swirling within him.

Jungkook observed the shifting dynamics between the two of you and couldn't help but wonder, 'Do my idols have a past?' He found the situation increasingly intriguing.

"Okay, so... Jungkook, can I talk to you for a second?" you asked urgently, piquing Namjoon's curiosity.

Puzzled by your secretive tone, Namjoon leaned in closer to listen to your conversation with Jungkook.

"I said I want to talk to Jungkook!" you scolded Namjoon, who chuckled awkwardly and scooted away slightly. Frustrated by his obvious distance from you, you sighed harshly and dragged Jungkook away from him.

"I have something important to discuss," you began, hesitating for a moment, a bubble of doubt welling up within you. Could you trust him with this?

Meanwhile, Jungkook braced himself for whatever had brought you to this club. He was prepared to spend the whole night searching for you.

"It's a Go-Pro," you cautiously revealed, watching his expression closely. Suddenly, his face lit up with excitement.

Taking a deep breath, Jungkook composed himself. He couldn't afford to mess this up and make a bad impression on his idol.

"Don't worry, Ma'am. We'll get that Go-Pro tonight, one way or another," Jungkook said determinedly, making a little fist. His assurance gave you a sense of relief.

"So, that unknown caller was right. You really are here for that Go-Pro," Namjoon nodded, his earlier doubts now dispelled.

"Don't worry, Y/N. We'll ensure you get that Go-Pro, no matter what it takes," Namjoon silently promised to himself.

"Then let's stick to my plan," Jungkook brimmed with newfound confidence.

With that, the conversation came full circle. Jungkook had proposed a plan that had garnered a less-than-enthusiastic response from Namjoon.

"Oh, come on. It's the best plan for this task!" Jungkook pouted and stomped his foot, almost resembling a five-year-old throwing a tantrum.

"And my answer is still NO!" Namjoon folded his arms stubbornly, his gaze unwavering as he looked at you. "We need to think of something else."

Namjoon's indifference suggested he was challenging you, as if he doubted your ability to execute the plan. But that wasn't the case.

Jungkook's plan involved you gaining attention in the bar with your dance moves and 'seductive' skills while he and Namjoon sneaked into Taehyung's den to retrieve the Go-Pro. The prospect of you publicly demonstrating those skills tugged at Namjoon's sense of protectiveness.

other reason being, according to Namjoon this scheme was too basic 

"I'll do it," you declared, your voice cold and determined.

"Seriously?" Namjoon looked at you in disbelief, the question 'why?' screaming silently in his mind.

"I think that shouldn't concern you, Kim Namjoon-shi," you replied. "I still can't understand why you are even here."

"To help you," Namjoon answered honestly.

"Why?" you pressed.

"Because I-"

"Please don't start with bickering again!" Jungkook intervened, visibly frustrated. This would be the nth time he had stopped your bickering.

"Please, let's stick to the plan. We are short on time," Jungkook pleaded.

Controlling his possessiveness, Namjoon sighed heavily, feeling helpless.

- Kim Namjoon's POV -

"Sir, do you promise me my autograph after all this?"

"Sir, can I take a picture with you too?"

"Sir, actually, can I take a picture with both of you? I know that is next to impossible considering 

you both are opponents-"

"Jeon Jungkook," I growled with seething calmness. I was not in the mood for a fan meeting right now. My mind and my heart were preoccupied with her.

The evening had been a series of cultural shocks for me. When I entered this club, I was taken aback by the seductive aura, even though clubs were meant to be seductive and alluring. What I hadn't expected was for the club to be this repugnant.

"Hyung, Dad wants to open a place with higher market value," Taehyung said, sipping his drink, clearly stressed about his father's demands.

"It's fine, buddy. You can invest in malls-" I began, trying to offer a more lucrative alternative.

"He wants me to open a club," Taehyung interrupted, revealing a shocking revelation. He was only twenty-one, still a young lad. Why would his father push him into this kind of business?

"No," I stated firmly.

"I was not asking, Hyung."

"You know what happens in clubs, Taehyung, and what your father deals with..." I tried to convey the cons of the situation. There was no profit in this business; everything was about loss. It meant the loss of my brother's innocence, the loss of his future. Who would want their brother to be involved in drugs and illegal business?

But I failed. I failed to save my innocent brother from his own father's clutches. He had become his pawn, and that pawn had turned into a monster. A monster that needed to be eliminated.

The second cultural shock of the evening hit me when I saw her there. My queen of dreams, Min Y/N. I had no idea she would be here tonight, yet my soul had calmed down upon seeing her. My eyes and my mind always begged me to catch just a glimpse of her, and here she was, standing in all her glory.

That black dress clung to her body, serving justice to her curves, a body I was ready to worship. My tense and stressed thoughts momentarily disappeared when I intentionally engaged in a heated exchange with her. At least she was talking to me.

But those thoughts resurfaced when I realized why she was here. Alone. To retrieve that cursed camera. I mentally thanked the unknown caller who had given me that tip. Otherwise, I couldn't even imagine how unsafe she would be here tonight.

'I hope all your wishes come true, Unknown caller,' I thought to myself. I wanted to help her, and I was more than willing to do so.

Oh, right, helping her. I had upset my little fanboy. I shouldn't have shown my anger to him like that. He was just a kid. I should take it calmly. Having a fan gave me a strange sense of pride; it felt like I had accomplished something without messing up.

"I promise, I'll fulfill your every damn wish. Can we get that camera now?" I offered sincerely. I wasn't bluffing. I was determined to help this young man; he deserved it. His eyes brightened again as he smiled and nodded eagerly, resembling a golden retriever.

I sighed heavily and walked ahead, knowing he would follow me. We were again navigating the VVIP room, but this time with a plan.

My eyes scanned the room, concentrated, and focused. The red lights of the VVIP section were harsh, burning my eyes, but I refused to waver. I could smell the disgusting mix of smoke and whiskey that hung in the air. Usually, I wouldn't be bothered, but the combination was repulsive.

We passed by the familiar small pole stage, and there she was. My angel. She stood there, looking innocent, twiddling her thumb as her wide eyes took in the surroundings.

Our eyes met briefly, and for a moment, they softened before returning to their cold, determined state. She didn't want to show any emotion to me.

Through our silent communication, I tried to warn her one last time. A last warning, Y/N. Please back out. My eyes conveyed a mixture of sternness and pleading, but she didn't seem to notice. She looked away from my gaze and downed a glass I had failed to notice earlier. 

In this moment, I just wanted to storm over to her, grip her waist tightly, and drag her out of this hellhole. But unfortunately, we were trapped.

I swore to my mother that if anything happened to her...

I closed my eyes, suppressing my anger, and turned to find Jungkook, who was following me silently. Without glancing at her again, I walked, or rather sprinted, through the club, determined to complete this mission as quickly as possible.

We came across those empty hallways again, the place where I met Jungkook first, we nodded to each other and parted our ways to look for the tiger imprinted door. 

I pressed my memory as hard as I could, to find the exact way to his office. 

turning left, then, right, then left again. I would have roamed around a circle for a good fifteen minutes. until I caught my head in frustration and sat down on the floor, on the club's floor

Why doesn't this damn thing work in emergencies?

come on, I'm in a death situation, please work dear brain.... I was trying my best to remember the way when .... I heard a whistle 

snapping my head in the direction of that whistle, I got extra alerted. I stood up from my knees and without making any noise I peeked a little, hiding my figure behind the wall. This section of the club was empty, I think I should thank Y/N for that. 

Though this section was already forbidden for any celebrity, Y/N's task was to gain attention so that we could sneak out without any suspicions. and we succeeded in it too. 

Back to the whistle, I sucked my breath and listened. That whistle was approaching me, and I scooted closer to the wall. 

That whistle didn't halt for a second, but approached in my direction now, footsteps were also audible. 

It could be Taehyung, my subconscious screamed but I needed to calm down 

I started plotting the ways I will execute my lies to defend myself. but all my plot went to waste when I finally saw the person who was whistling. 

Han Ji-sung, Taehyung's secretary 

'I CAN'T GET MORE LUCKY!'  

Han was whistling leisurely, or should I say dumbly, because he had no idea of his surroundings. His eyes were glued to his Tablet, he was walking only he knew where. 

I sighed in relief and smirked evilly as I already knew what to do next. 

Just as Han passed through right before my eyes, I swiftly glided myself next to him, with my arm around his shoulder. 

"AH!" He screamed in pure horror 

Obviously, who wouldn't if a random hand appeared out of nowhere?

"Hi!" I smiled brightly, as his eyes went wider in horror 

"Y....You" He wiggled in my hold making me annoyed. 

"Yes, it's me, Now, quit shuttering." at this point I was getting very impatient with the surround I just wanted to grab that fucking camera and drag her out of this damn place!

"Sir, w... what can I do for you" Uncertainty was dancing in his eyes, and it grew more when I smiled deviously. 

"Everything"

"Sir, Sir, please spare me! I can't betray Mr. Taehyung like that-"

"Did I say you have to?" raising my eyebrow, he seemed startled with the revelation. 

Who said I was going to use him for stealing, which would be dumb. I should trick him in a way that he would not comprehend what he has done. 

"I was here to meet Taehyung to talk about case ...do you know where he is?" Carefully plotting my question, I waited for his reply. Han was looking at me with suspicion, but I knew he was not that intelligent to understand my tricks. 

"Mr. Kim is in his private bar, in his office 

There it goes, that's what I was fishing, Taehyung was currently in his office meaning we had no way to get that camera, except one...

wait- Jungkook

Jungkook was still looking for the office

shit!

~ Jungkook POV ~

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger

The only name that was chanting in my mind for the past few minutes was- Tiger. Namjoon sir told me Kim Taehyung's office would have a tiger imprinted on the door, and that door would be extravagant. 

Who makes their office such a secret place, which is hard to find? 

My tongue was jumping inside my mouth, it my habit of thinking way too concentrated. I walked, sometimes ran but always ended up in the same damn place. 

The design of this area was made intentionally like this, but why? are they selling drugs?

I chuckled to myself at my overexaggerated thoughts and concentrated on the surrounds one more time. as I said thousands time, I can't fuck this golden chance. I want to make an impression and I will. 

This place was ........large, like so large that I feared I would be lost in this luxury forever. 

But with my extreme determination, and serious hunt I finally found out the door with the Tiger imprinted on it. 

'Hah!'  

I jumped with my feet a little, while doing a little dance in my mind not because I found the gate, but it unlocked too.

Without thinking about the consequences, and using my intelligent brain, I entered the office with excitement rushing through my veins. 

Not realizing excitement often messes up things.

Entering the room, a shiver went down my spine with the chilly air-conditioned breeze directly pierced through my flimsy waiter's uniform.

 Pin-drop silence accustomed the room, my nervous mind suddenly peaked up. As I said earlier excitement always messes up.

Water droplets were dripping in the distance, suddenly a creak along with a cold chuckle made my heart perked up.

"I was expecting someone else, but...."

"A rabbit is fine too...."

sir Namjoon and Madam Y/N, I have officially fucked up......

_______________________________________

I hope this helps to cure the thirst a little, since my babies were getting impatient decided to upload one update earlier, the second update will be there in approx. two days ...

so sorry for keeping you guys waiting...

I lob you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 799 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
1.1M 40.9K 51
________ โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”žMature content๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
174K 12.8K 39
โ˜…Completedโ˜… -Description- โ›โ›A story started when officer Jeon Jungkook was trying to find his sister's culprit but found an innocent soul begging him...
615K 29.9K 47
UNEDITED "you're seriously ain't gonna fuck with me, i wasted my time." i was about to leave when he muttered. "but you fucked me." i scoffed but ag...