BOF ~

By wnalya2312

Sunoo got a scholarship to a luxurious high school in Korea, which is full of rich kids. As soon as he went t... More

The Main Characters.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

31

971 10 6
By wnalya2312

( A/N: Okay...new chapter, but a short one, since I am busy but want to update )

 You guys need to know that Jake is like the real **ro in this chapter. 

(I'm not going to spoil a lot.)🙃

Third person pov

While at Jake's residence, the boys are attempting to rescue Sunoo.

Jay is out to buy them some food since they have not eaten in two days. Sunoo's missing.

Y/N went to Jungwon's house to tell him about Sunoo, since Jungwon needed to know the truth about his best friend.

"Jake, how is it going with Sunoo's whereabouts?" Have you tracked his location? Ugh, fuck those motherfuckers who kidnapped him,", Sunghoon yelled in frustration. For the first time in his life, he never felt as useless as he is right now. He can't even help the person he loves. He just relied on his friends so much.

Sunghoon tried to message Sunoo, though the boy would never receive his message as he is being kidnapped right now.

"Wait for a moment. I am trying, Hoon."

Jake nodded understandingly, knowing how helpless Sunghoon must be feeling. He reassured him, "We'll find him, Hoon. We won't stop until we do. Just hang in there and trust that we'll bring Sunoo back safely."

He tried to hack on the school's CCTV, and he felt like he knew damn well that those people who kidnapped Sunoo and tried to even manipulate the school into believing that blue cards were back could be those ex-students that Hoon and them have bullied.

I mean, bitch, karma is real.

"Ding"

Sunghoon felt like his phone was vibrating, so he slid up his phone from his pockets and opened his smartphone to see the new notification.

+XXXXXX000134

Miss your little sunshine?

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHAHHA

Want him back?

Then, it is between me and you.

You know how much I want to touch Sunoo and play with his hair—to wrack his ass.

Fuck you... Don't even think of touching him, you motherfucker.

You better be there, since I would kill you.

+XXXXXX000134

Relax mann

Calm your ass down; I don't even do anything to my sunshine yet...

Don't worry

I just came here to ask if you want your man back, and is it you and me? No one

not even the police or your minion.

ADDRESS.. XXXXXXX

Okay, BYE....

Sunghoon can't help but get out of Jake's house, leaving Jake alone, as he really needs to meet those kidnappers. I mean, is it between him and those motherfuckers?

Meanwhile, Jake, who is still focusing on tracking Sunoo's location, got a notification from his Aussie friends, since, why not?

Chan hyung

You know what? We found out that your friends might have been kidnapped.

by...the same person who does shit on your lover.

Better be careful.

since he is our father's friend, so yeah.

I really appreciate it, hyung.

It seems that Jake's Aussie friends have discovered some concerning information. They believe that the same person who has been causing trouble for Jake's lover may also be responsible for the possible kidnapping of his friends. Given their connection to their father's friend, it is advised that Jake exercise caution in his pursuit of Sunoo's location.

Jake looks at his other side just to see him alone in his room.

"Damn, don't tell me Sunghoon already knows about Sunoo's location and still chooses to deal with this shit alone,", he sighs, feeling like he knows his friend would do that.

He is Park Sunghoon, after all. Known for his independent and sometimes reckless nature, Park Sunghoon has a tendency to take matters into his own hands. Jake worries that Sunghoon may have already taken action without informing anyone, putting himself at risk. Despite their friendship, Jake understands that Sunghoon's decision-making can be unpredictable and impulsive.

Then I shall support him from behind and tell my person to invade Clara's house if Sunghoon is not coming out of that house for 24 hours. Jake recognizes the importance of supporting Sunghoon, but he also acknowledges the need for a backup plan in case Sunghoon's actions become too risky. He believes that involving his father's acquaintance, Clara, may also risk himself, but he just ignores it since he believes he can deal with it.

"Since she is her, I shall be careful; I know how talented she is in martial arts since I have fought her before."

Jake remembers the intense fight he had with Clara in the past, where he witnessed her impressive skills in martial arts. Despite acknowledging her abilities, Jake remains confident in his own abilities to handle any potential risks that may arise from involving Clara in their plan. He believes that by being cautious and prepared, he can mitigate any potential dangers that may come his way.

"Let's settle this shit, Jake."

🥸

Clara's pov.

I hate Park Sunghoon and his crew. I just dislike him since I hold a lot of grudges against him and his friends.

Well, why? Is it because I found out that he might be my rival to have Sunoo?

Nah, you are wrong. At first, I would say that I wanted to play with Sunoo, but, well, it sucked, but I felt so possessive toward him that I couldn't let him go; he is so kind to me. He treats me like a person.

But it goes beyond that. Park Sunghoon and his crew have a reputation for being arrogant and disrespectful. They constantly belittle others and think they're better than everyone else. It's infuriating to see them act that way, especially towards people like Sunoo who genuinely care about others.

I tried to let my grudges go, but I can't.

I hate him to the core. I want to kill him, but my father doesn't want me to touch his friend's son. Saying something like,

"No matter how much you love your older sister, she chose suicide, not because of Park's son."

He believes that seeking revenge will only bring more pain and suffering. Instead, he encourages me to focus on healing and finding peace within myself. It's a difficult path to follow, but I understand the importance of letting go of my grudges for the sake of my own well-being.

Well, fuck that. I know he just cares about his dark business. He never cared about me or my older sister. I've seen through his facade and realized that his words are just a manipulation tactic. He may pretend to be concerned, but deep down, I know his true intentions are far from genuine.

My older sister We have drifted apart since my father and my mother chose to divorce. My father takes me while my older sister is with my mother.

Even though we are far from each other, I always know how well my sister is doing in her new place, which is in Korea. Despite the physical distance between us, my sister and I have managed to maintain a strong bond. We make it a point to regularly communicate and update each other on our lives. It's comforting to know that even though our family dynamic has changed, we can still support and care for each other from afar.

Not until one day, she said that she had a crush on some guy at her school. Well, make a guess?

Is Park Sunghoon.

She always made a cookie and tried her best to make Park Sunghoon like her, but, guess what?

He said my sister was ugly.

Shut the fuck up!

And because of that word, my sister is being bullied by the school's mean minions.

How I wish I could fly to see my sister, but it is too late.

She killed herself. The devastating news of my sister's suicide shattered my heart. The pain of not being able to protect her from the torment she endured is unbearable. 

"I am sorry. I mean, a bit of touch won't hurt your business, right?"

 I pleaded with Park Sunghoon, hoping he would understand the consequences of his hurtful words. I hoped that he would realize the impact it had on my sister's life and the irreversible tragedy that followed. 

🥰

Hey guys, sorry for ghosting you all.

Seriously, I am busy as fuck since my assignments are neverending with my presentation, the next listening test, and another test.

Ugh, studying is so freaking tiring.

But, well, I still need to finish what I have started, right?

I love writing, but I can't seem to cope with my schedule.

I hate myself since I give you all my promises, but I am the one who breaks them.

I can't promise you all when I will update. I am sorry.

But anyway, thanks for reading my story.

I love my readers so much. And, dear engenes, please vote💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 421 16
โ !ยก enemies to lovers ยก! โ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ง๐˜ท๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง โž โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ช...
22.1K 1.1K 34
Things were supposed to get better once Sunoo admitted his feelings for Sunghoon. Instead, they've only gotten more complicated. There's still more t...
75.6K 2.3K 39
Kim Jiah, have a cold personality that sometimes can make everyone scare of her, just moved in her new school because of her mom. Her mom move her to...
58.7K 2.2K 15
COMPLETED (HEAVY CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!) "I-I didn't mean to..." "THEN WHY DID YOU?" plot: Just your classic hate to love trope. Jay and S...