AFTER Summer Love [G!P]

Door hwangkittyz

[PAUSED UNTIL I GAIN MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE] [Ryeji second part of Summer Love] Hey, hey... It's me again. ... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 29

1K 57 72
Door hwangkittyz

Ryujin

Oh my God, that's Ashton Irwin.

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

I stood up straight, stroking my hair as I saw James and Ning walk in, followed by four guys I recognized immediately.

"I'm sweating." I whispered to myself and saw Yeji smile, before going to greet the boys.

"What's up!" She greeted and "bro-hugged" everyone.

I tried to act normal as they talked, and pretended not to die when I made eye contact with Luke.

"Who's this?" Michael asked, pointing at me and. Well. Now I was probably a human tomato.

"This is Ryu" Yeji replied and I greeted him shyly. Ashton smiled with his whole face, which made me weak in the knees.

I swear I saw a glint of recognition flash through his eyes once Yeji told them who I was.

"HELLO!" he said and I held out my hand for him to shake, but he went in for a hug.

Jesus Christ smells like heaven.

Then each of them came in for a hug. And if I held onto Luke longer than necessary.

Half an hour later, the whole fraternity was filled with people, music blaring from outside and inside at the same time. There were a few people in the pool and a few people inside, but it was still crowded.

During the first hour of the party I watched Yeji and Soph play beer pong against Luke and Michael. Then I decided to go out with Jake and look for a perfect guy he could hook up with.

He was lying on a lounger by the pool and I crawled into his lap, leaning my back against his chest as he drank his bottle of beer, watching a group of guys trying to push each other in the water.

"What about the blond?" I asked and pointed at the cute blond. He looked familiar.

"Max?"

"Yeah? You know him?"

"We did some movies together."

"So that's why he looked so familiar!" I said and he laughed.

"No, it would be too weird. And our company has a strict policy of no co-workers."

I looked at him with narrowed eyes, knowing full well he was lying.

"What about just hooking up?"
He sighed.

"I mean, I already know how well he can suck my cock..." he paused and I smiled.

"So what are you waiting for?"

"Isn't there anyone else who looks gay?"

"I like him the best. Does he go to our college?

"No, he's not a student anywhere. He's living off the money from porn movies. Basically, he's living the life."

I laughed and he pinched my thigh.

"Just go and flirt with him, I can feel your boner against my back just seeing him half naked and wet."

"Boner is everything to you, baby."
he whispered and I rolled my eyes.

He grabbed under my arms so he could lift me up and slide under me.

"Hold this." he said and handed me his bottle, before taking off his tank top. He already had his swimsuit on, so he took three big steps before jumping into the pool.

I yelped when he almost dunked me, then leaned forward to cross my legs under me.

"Can I sit with you?" a deep, familiar voice asked and I looked up to see Chris smiling at me.

"Sure."

I shuffled my feet back until my back hit the lounger and he sat in the front neatly.

"Where's Seungmin?"

"Getting drunk."

"Are you all right?"

"Yes."

"So, when is the wedding?"

"May 17." he said and my eyes lit up.

"Seriously?"

He was grinning from ear to ear, like a kid at Christmas.

"Yes. In fact, we're sending out the invitations tomorrow and then we're leaving on Monday for London. We'll stay at my place and take care of everything."

"Where?"

"At St. Ermins."

"Wow, I think that's the most expensive."

"It is."

"I bet you can't wait." Her smile made it clear he was right. "Am I invited?"

"Of course." he smiled. "And you can bring a plus one. Or your parents."

"Seriously? My parents?"

"Yes, why not? Yeji said she's bringing her mother and stepfather too."

"Yeji knows?"

"Mhm. They're going to sing at our wedding."

"I'm just waiting for PG rated songs."

"Of course." He laughed.

"What about her dad?"

"Yes, Mr. Hwang and Niki are coming too."

"Irene?"

"I don't know."

"Do you have room for that many people?"

"Approximately four hundred people, I guess."

"That's pretty expensive."

"A little." he laughed nervously, just as Yeji showed up with Luke, both a little drunk. And I noticed Yeji was wearing a 5SOS tank top, which... Okay.

"What are you two babies talking about?" Yeji asked.

"Girl stuff." I said and she winked at me, before asking Luke if we could take a picture together.

Chris offered to take it and I stood up so I could go next to Luke. He was taller than me, almost as tall as Yeji.

Chris took the picture and Luke smiled and I had to look away from his piercing because it gave me sensations.

"I have to find Min now." Chris told me and I nodded my head, looking at him as he walked away.

"So, where's your boyfriend?"
Yeji asked and Luke looked at me strangely, like he was confused.

"I don't know. where's your girlfriend?"

"I don't know." She replied, thinking it was clever.

"Hey Shin, want a dip in the pool?" I turned around to see a rather drunk Josh approaching me. "For sure? As payback for that horrible prank you pulled yesterday?"

He put a hand on my arm, and while it might have seemed violent and rough, it was gentle, so I was calm, knowing he was drunk.

"No." I repeated, trying to pull away from him.

"Are you sure?" he asked again and pushed me forward a little. I wasn't even sharp, but I kinda tripped over my own feet.

"She said no." Yeji said, getting up from the lounger and crossing her arms to stand in front of Josh.

"I'm just playing." Josh apologized, not letting go of my hand.

"Take your hand off her."

"But I'm not going to do anything."

"I'm not going to repeat myself." Yeji said and wrapped her fingers around Josh's bicep, pulling him off of me.

"Do you want a dip in the pool Devine?"

"No." He laughed.

"Sure?"

Josh nodded his head, but Yeji pushed him away, causing water to splash over my legs.

"Thanks, but you really didn't have to push him."

Yeji shrugged and I looked around for Luke, only to find him napping on another lounger.

"Would you rather be in his place?" She asked and I shook my head, heart beating faster as she got closer.

"No."

"Come on." She smiled, flashing a dimple.

"Yeji, no." I said and she revealed his perfect white teeth, before pushing me into the pool.

I quickly climbed back in, knowing that my makeup was now ruined and I was going to catch a cold.

"Fuck you!" I shouted as I climbed out of the pool, hearing laughter from a few people.

"Come on, it was just a joke!" she tried to reason, but I didn't even bother to listen to her because I was extremely pissed off and needed to get my makeup off a.s.a.p.

"Baby, come on." she said when she saw that I tried to go around her and away from her.

"Leave me alone Yeji, I asked you for one thing, one! And you still did it just to make me mad!"

She grabbed my arm and made me stop.

"You know I'm just kidding."

"Yeah, well, now I'm wet and I'm freezing."

She looked at me and I knew she was sorry, but I was angry.

"Please let go of my arm. If you care a little about me, you'll let go." I told her and she let go. "Thank you."

I took a step forward, before stopping, smiling.

"Oh and Yeji?"

"What?"

I didn't say anything; I pushed her with all my might into the water, before walking away.

As soon as I got in, I found a bathroom and dried my hair, at least a little, before going on a mission to find Justin.

I ended up going home with him, to my bedroom to be more exact, because I wanted to catch up with him.

We stopped by his dorm so he could get some clothes, then walked back to mine.

"Actually, I'm sorry about the frat people."

"Why?"

"Because they have practice tomorrow at noon and they're going to be so hungover that Coach is going to make them kill themselves."

"Shit, what?"

"They have a game next Friday."

"And why didn't they have practice today?"

He shrugged.

"Oh, and the cheerleaders have cheerleading practice too, just so you know."

"No shit Sherlock." I replied and he laughed as we walked into the dorm.

We talked about Yeji and Soph about an hour after we got into bed (he slept in Chaeryeong's bed) and fell asleep a little after midnight because we had to get up around ten in the morning.

***

While waiting for Justin to change to the bathroom the next morning, I checked my phone. I had a missed call from Yuna, then 3 text messages from her and one from Jake.

Yuna: Yeji asked about u ;) I told her u went home with Justin, u should have seen herface, priceless!

Yuna: It's okay, she could have fucked Soph or some girl that looks like her, sorry :(

My stomach flipped, but I wasn't surprised at all.

Then I got a new text message just as I was typing a reply.

Yuna: wait, no, never mind, they just kissed :)

I sent her a smiley face back, just as Justin walked into the room. I quickly checked Jake's text message.

Jake: guess who just stuck a dick up his ass?!;)

It was my turn to go to the bathroom and I chose to dress in gray jeans that I hadn't worn in so long, black boots and a nice sweater.

Then he was back to his dorm room while I walked to cheerleading practice with a bag containing Nike shorts and a t-shirt slung over my shoulder. It was pretty sunny outside and a little warm, but I knew it was going to be cooler when we got there in the evening.

When I arrived, half the cheerleaders were tired and hungover, and I was glad I left the party before everyone started getting drunk. I pulled on my shorts and t-shirt before tying the laces to my Nike's.

"You're not hungover?" Maddie asked me as we walked to the field.

"No. Neither are you."

She winked at me before doing a cartwheel to warm up. When we were all gathered in a circle, we did our warm-up.

"Where's the coach?" She asked, looking around for our cheerleading coach.

"She called in sick." Ashleigh told her and Maddie grimaced.

That's when we heard a whistle coming from across the field. We saw the soccer coach motion us toward the rest of the team, so we started walking in that direction.

"Is something wrong?" Maddie asked as soon as we were within earshot.

"Girls. Brooks told me she was sick and asked me to keep an eye on you guys."

"What does that mean?"

"It means you have to practice whatever you have to practice on this side. Or just stay out of it and shut up. My team is apparently committing suicide today."

he said, turning to the eleven people who looked like they were on the verge of death on the sidelines. They all groaned.

I saw Yeji lying face down with her head in the grass, pretending to be asleep. Jake and Josh were sitting up and Bryan was rolling around in the grass. Zayn and the rest of the guys looked pretty good.

"Well cool, I guess we can just watch!" Maddie said excitedly and to be honest, I was glad we weren't going to do anything today because I knew I was going to enjoy watching Yeji do suicide laps.

"What do you guys usually do for suicide drills?" I asked Maddie once the boys were on their feet.

"They have to do ten laps, then ten stadium runs and two hundred sit-ups or push-ups."

"Holy crap."

"I know."

I made eye contact with Yeji as I sat next to Maddie on the sidelines. She smiled at me, before falling in line with the guys and starting to run.

"HWANG, I SAID RUN!" The coach yelled to Yeji as she stopped running and started jogging.

"BUT I'M DYING!" She yelled, which made the other girls laugh.

"IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM!"

I heard Yeji groan, before she increased her speed. I couldn't help but stare at her muscular but slender legs as she ran.

She was one of the last to finish the laps and went straight into the sprints. Some of the guys stopped for a short break and I wondered while they were still doing the workout, since the coach was doing Sudoku on a chair and his assistant wasn't even here today.

"LADIES, YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR COFFEE LATER! YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE I'M NOT PAYING ATTENTION I'M NOT WATCHING?"

That doesn't make sense.

But it seemed to have worked because the people started running from one end of the field to the other.

"How long have you and Bryan been together?" I asked Maddie and she smiled, telling me it's been almost five months.

"What about you and Justin?"

"Uh, a month next week."

"He's cute."

"Yeah."

"But Yeji's cuter, right?" She asked and smiled when she saw me avert her eyes. "I always thought you two would end up together."

"Why?"

"Because you both are like, made for each other."

"Why?"

Apparently that was the only thing I knew to ask.

"Well, because she's so tall and you're so small and that's cute. And because she always looks at you like the sun is coming outta her ass. And she looks at your ass a lot during practice too."

"She looks at everyone's butt. She even complimented Seungmin's butt."

"Well, let's be honest, Seungmin has the best butt I've ever seen." she laughed and I agreed.

"Anyway. You should see how differently she treats you to the rest of the girls. She doesn't care much about them. For instance, her girlfriend was hiting on a guy last night and she didn't even flinch, but when she found out you were going home with your real boyfriend, she looked like she was about to snap someone's neck. And then she grabbed her girlfriend and made out with her until she literally choked."

I smiled and turned my head back toward the field only to see Yeji pausing at the end of the field, hands on her knees, breath coming out heavy from between her lips.

All the people fell to the floor once they finished their sprints and it took the coach two minutes to notice.

"Okay, that's why you're all doing double push-ups!" he yelled and everyone, including the cheerleaders, groaned.

"What does that mean?" I asked Maddie and saw that the girls were getting up.

"It means we have to sit on their backs while they do two hundred push-ups."

"Seriously? Aren't we too heavy?"

"How much do you weigh?"

"Sixty-eight." I said, looking down.

"What? That's nothing! You're the only one under seventy here!" she exclaimed.

"Well, I'm the shortest, so-"

"I don't think Yeji will have any trouble lifting you up." She winked at me before hopping over to Bryan, who was napping.

The boys were sprawled all over the field, already starting their push-ups when I reached Yeji, who managed to crawl on all fours to the far corner, strategically placed so the coach couldn't see her.

She was on her back when I reached her, eyes closed and both hands on her stomach.

"Yeji." I said, kicking her side.

"What?" she mumbled, opening her eyes.

"You need to do two hundred push-ups."

"I know." She groaned and turned on her stomach. "Get on."

"I'm going to crush you."

"Just get on." She mumbled and I turned my head to check on the other girls.

I couldn't see that far because I forgot to put my contacts in, but I saw Ashleigh and Zayn nearby. She was sitting on his back, legs crossed Indian style and her hands were clinging to his shoulders as he did push-ups.

"Ryujin?" Yeji asked and I quickly climbed onto her back, mimicking Ashleigh's position, grabbing onto her shoulders.

I knew Yeji was losing her patience because she only called me that way when she was angry.

She started doing push-ups and I definitely wasn't looking at her arm muscles as she went up and down with ease.

I knew she was exhausted, because her neck was sweaty and she started shaking halfway through her push-ups.

I looked over at Zayn, who was lying on his stomach, exhausted. Ashleigh was telling him they had one hundred and twenty left, but he just wasn't.

"Zayn is exhausted." I said to Yeji and she let out a laugh.

"Well, he took it up the ass last night, no wonder."

I laughed and pretended to meditate as she continued doing push ups, She stopped when she had eighty left and I was absolutely amazed that she could do a hundred and twenty at once.

"Get under me."

"What?"

"Get under me."

"Why?"

"Because I need motivation."

"People are going to watch." I said. "And, by the way, it's not very healthy to play sports with gum in your mouth. You might choke."

"Ryujin." she warned and I obeyed her, getting off of her and lying down on my back.

She crawled over me and straddled my thighs for a second, catching her breath. I was sweating and had dark circles under my eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded, gulping as she placed her hands on either side of my shoulders, stretching out her long legs. Her feet went past mine.

I turned my head to see if anyone was looking, but people were busy doing their own thing.

"They're not looking. And it's not like I didn't come inside each of their rooms while they had their cocks inside a girl or a boy."

"Seriously?"

"I'm a girl with a traumatizing past, Ryu" she said and somehow I got the feeling that her words had a double meaning.

"Did they ever catch you?" I asked her after she started doing push-ups, Her nose almost touching mine with each push-up.

"Yes. Jake even had the nerve to make fun of my butt."

"It's pretty small."

"You're the one who should talk the least." She said and I pouted.

"Just kidding baby, I love your ass."
I smiled and she winked at me, muttering "sixty" under her breath.

"So, you really went home with Justin last night?"

"Mhm."

"Did you fuck him?"

"No."

Good fifty.

I bit my lip and she made a weird grimace that made me laugh as she continued doing the push-ups.

"You know this is actually a good exercise, forty. Instead of going to the gym, I can use you."

"You work out?" I asked.

"Ouch babe." She said, offended.

"No, I mean, I thought you had all those muscles from practice and sex."

"Well, thirty. I do, partly. But I go to the gym almost every night for an hour after practice."

"Seriously?"

"Mhm. Why? Your interested?"

"I wouldn't mind going with you."

"Seriously?"

"Don't you already have a gym partner?"

"Well, I usually go with James, but sometimes he's busy. Twenty."

"I can go if you'll take me."

"Oh, I'll take you baby." My stomach clenched and I tried to suppress a smile. "I can even pay for your membership if I see you're serious about it."

"You sound just like my dad... Craic Daddy." I said laughing.

"Shut up. Ten. Shit."

I could see her muscles were already twitching. I counted them out loud after that and when there were five more left she stopped, looking around the field. I looked too, only to see the rest of the guys trying to finish their push-ups, all panting and sweaty.

"Why aren't you as exhausted as they are?" I asked her as she slowly did her last five push-ups.

"Because I have better endurance if you know what I mean." she said, winking and oh, I definitely knew what she meant, which made me roll my eyes and she laughed at my reaction.

"Two more." I said and she smiled.

"If I finish the last one, can I get a kiss?" she asked and I nodded automatically.

A smile spread across her face and did the next one very quickly, before she did the last one, pressing her lips to mine, biting my lip as she came back up. Then she rolled onto her back, moaning and breathing hard.

"Fuck suicides." She breathed and I sat up, looking around to see if anyone else had finished.

Ten minutes later the coach yelled that practice was over and we could go to the locker room.

"That was fucking intense." Zayn muttered and the coach yelled Yeji's name and came trotting towards us.

"Next time do it correctly Hwang AND keep the PDA to a minimum."

"Yes, coach." Yeji said and the coach patted her on the shoulder before he let us walk in front of him.

My face was red because the coach could see Yeji and me the whole time, and I realized that my anger towards Yeji had faded.

I wasn't even really angry.

"Aww, you're blushing. Believe me, honey, he came on to me on quite a few occasions that were much more intimate." I rolled my eyes and she laughed at my face. "Good practice baby." she said, slapping my ass as we parted from our dressing rooms.

I showered in the locker room with the other girls (Yeji would have loved to be there, I'm sure), before we decided to have lunch at Subway.

We also asked them, but they politely declined, saying they were going to go home and take a nice nap at noon.

So the whole team went to Subway and we laid down on the grass in a nearby park. I made myself a flower crown and one for Maddie too.

Once we all ate and were ready to head back, she gave the wreath back to me and told me to give it to Justin because he would look incredibly cute in it.

I did as I walked by his dorm room on my way to mine.

"So, are we going out tonight?"

"Where?"

"Dinner at some Irish pub suggested Yeji. They wanted to go to a club, but Yuna said they shouldn't get drunk every night."

"She's right. Good. So when are we going?"

"We're going together?"

"That's the plan. I'll be at your dorm around seven? It's a ten minute walk."

I nodded and he smiled, thanking me for the crown again, before I walked away.

I didn't bother to change into something else, and I also left my crown so Justin and I could match.

We walked to the pub three blocks away and once we got inside I realized we were the last to arrive. Oh, and a heads up that 5S0S would have been good.

I blushed as everyone approached, making room for me in the large booth. I was sitting right across from Yeji, who was sitting at the other end between Soph and Yuna, and next to Luke. Just my luck.

I saw Yeji's eyes land on my flower crown, before traveling to Justin's with an annoyed expression. Her tongue poked the inside of her cheek and she raised hey eyebrows, tilting her head.

My god, she's jealous.

That's a jealousy move.

"Justin." I said and he turned his head towards me, smiling.

I leaned towards him and pressed a kiss to his lips, before whispering in his ear:

"Yeji is officially jealous because what we did."

He smiled brightly and winked at me, before I leaned back in my seat and started a conversation with Luke about his plans for the summer. Which really meant him talking in that hot accent of his and me looking at his perfect face.

When a waiter arrived, almost everyone ordered beer or something alcoholic, while I settled for a Coke.

About five different conversations were going on at once and I was actually feeling good and happy, that was until I realized that Yeji was the only one silent, just playing with a toothpick and listening to Yuna and Zayn's conversation.

We then ordered food and I got a burger and fries. Sometime after we ordered, Justin got a text message and excused himself to go to the bathroom. A little later, Soph said she had to take a call outside.

Also, Zayn and James excused themselves for a "smoke break." Yeji and I stared at each other, and before I knew it, she was getting up and coming to sit next to me, her hand placed on my thigh. She leaned over to whisper in my ear:

"I thought flowers crown were our thing."

"You hate them."

"No, I don't."

I narrowed my eyes and she mimicked my face.

"Are you bored?" she asked after a while of just watching TV.

"A little."

"You want to go in the back and catch James fucking Zayn?"

"Actually, yeah." I replied and she smiled, stepping out of the booth.

Jake looked me in the eye and winked, making a circle with his thumb and forefinger, sticking his other forefinger in, mimicking sex. I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

I followed Yeji through the tables until she came to a door in the back and opened it. We entered a semi-dark alley that was lit only by a streetlight, and immediately spotted two figures against the wall.

Yeji whistled and as we approached them, I discovered in shock that it wasn't Zayn.

It was Soph and Justin.

And from the look on Yeji's face, she didn't like it. And she was pissed because her nostrils flared a little. Justin looked surprised and so did Soph.

"What the fuck?" Yeji yelled, stepping forward and punching Justin directly in the face, causing blood to immediately pour out of his nose.

Soph screamed and backed away.

Jesus all this because Justin was kissing her girlfriend?

I guess she really cares about Soph after all.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with her?" Yeji yelled, grabbing Justin by the collar and slamming him against the wall. "You have a fucking girlfriend, you fucking idiot! And you're kissing someone else?"

What?

Justin then smirked.

"You have a girlfriend too."

"What do you mean?" Yeji asked, taking a step back but not letting go of Justin's shirt.

"Does it mean you're mad at me for cheating on Ryu and not because I kissed my-your girlfriend?"

Yeji looked at him quizzically, letting him go.

"What's going on?" I asked, confused.

"What did you just say?" Yeji whispered, turning to Soph.

"I asked you if you was more angry that him cheated on Ryu and not me on you."

"Did you just call Soph your girlfriend?"

"Yeji-" I tried to interrupt but she ignored me.

"Isn't Ryujin your fucking girlfriend?"

"No." Justin said and my heart stopped.

"I am." Soph said and I turned to her.

"No, you're not." I said.

"Yes, I am. We've been together for almost four months, but we decided to keep it a secret."

"I don't understand." I muttered.

"Yeji and I-" She started, but we were interrupted by the door opening and Jake and Yuna came out.

"Are you guys okay?" They asked and Yeji rolled her eyes.

"We were just telling them about the plan."

Jake's eyes grew wide and he smiled.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Yeji shouted.

Justin wiped his face with his hand before moving closer.

"Soph and I got together a week after New Year's. As time went on, we realized how obvious you two were to each other and decided to pretend to be with you two so you'd both feel jealous and realize how stupid you are for not being together."

My heart was pounding out of my chest because there was no way Yeji was really in love with me.

"But... But Chaer and Yuna suggested the idea of-"

"They participated too." Soph said and went to hug Justin because he was cold. He smiled at her.

"I knew it too!" Jake said.

"Who else?" I asked and Yeji was just staring at the wall.

"Just the five of us."

"So... All this time you were dating Soph? And Yeji was you fake girlfriend?" Soph nodded and surprised me.

A silence followed and we all looked at each other.

"So now that everything is clear, we can go inside because I'm freezing my balls off." Jake said, and everyone agreed, heading back inside.

Yeji grabbed my arm just as I was about to go inside, letting the door close in front of me, before pinning me against it.

"Is it true?" She asked.

"I mean, you just heard the whole thing."

"Is it true that you wanted to make me jealous?"

I bit my lip and nodded, because that was it. I was going to end up telling her how I really felt. Fuck.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because I like you."

"You like me?" She asked, her hands resting on either side of my head.

"Yes."

She bit her lip and took the ring between her teeth.

"I like you too. "My heart began to beat faster. "So you weren't his girlfriend?"

I shook my head because she was so beautiful in this light, her deep feline eyes finding mine even in the dark.

"And Soobin was the only boyfriend you ever had?"

I nodded, putting aside the fact that we had also dated that summer.

"Where are you going with this?"

She smiled and shrugged, looking down.

"I can't believe you faked a date with him."

"You did too!"

"Yeah, but it actually worked!"

"You did it too, Yeji."

"I mean, you made me jealous."

"I did?"

"Yes." She said quietly. "So fucking jealous, I swear to God."

I was going to pass out from the butterflies in my stomach. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close.

"I wanted to start a fight with her too." I admitted and her eyes lit up as she leaned in so we were at eye level.

"That would have been hot."

"Shut up."

"My girl and Soph fighting because of me." She said, realizing too late what she was saying.

"Your girl?" I asked, trying to keep a poker face.

"If you want." She said smiling.

Oh my God, she's asking me to be her girlfriend? I'm crying.

"I want to."

I bit my lip and smiled, my eyes resting on her lips. I could feel my heart pounding in my ears and suddenly it became hard to breathe.

"Kiss me." She said.

"But I don't want to." I said smiling.

"Just kiss me."

I didn't move an inch, so she took the first step joining our lips. We didn't kiss for long because it was cold and my teeth were chattering.

"I'm so happy, I swear." She whispered again, resting her forehead against mine.

"Why?"

"Because I can finally call you my princess again."

******************************

urin neomuna bappa, yeah, like my birthday🎂

I'm turning 27 today(i'm scared) so I wanted to give you guys a gift...updates! 😊

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

225K 7.8K 52
Yeji is an 19-year-old girl whose mother couldn't continue paying for her studies at an art university, she decides to look for a job but a one-page...
95.6K 5.4K 41
Yeji has been waiting for her 21st birthday so she can finally see her soulmate. Cover has nothing to do with story. Just thought they were cute lol...
30.6K 1K 20
University student Hwang Yeji finds herself in a fake relationship with rising Kpop soloist - Shin Ryujin. One problem? Yeji and Ryujin are exes. Ry...
90.7K 3.8K 18
Y/n a new student agrees to a strange deal from a random guy on the first day. And ever since then, everything went downhill. YEJI X FEM!READER HIGH...