Lps popular [an alternate uni...

By Galaxy_star10

Savannah reed if finally moving to California, excited to meet her childhood friend after 4 years......what s... More

•[ whos the new girl..? ]•
•[ best frienemies forever | hugs and disses ]•
•[ calories and competition ]•
•[ moments of reflection ]•
•[ all's fair in 'game' and war ]•
•[ angel or devil? ]•
•[ show 'them' just what 'there' missing ]•
•[ things are going to get ugly... ]•
•[ 'revenge' isn't always sweet... ]•
•[ the rise and fall of 'bryce' hayes ]•
•[ operation fry the 'sausage' ]•
•[ the party of the century ]•
•[ it all comes crashing down.... ]•
•[ The fallout ]•
•[ handsome face....ugly heart.. ]•
Hi again | announcement thingy |

•[ "new girl in town" ]•

7 0 0
By Galaxy_star10

"Absolutely not." Her mother said sternly while crossing her arms.

"But. Mommmmm" Savannah whined a bit. Hoping to convince her mother. "Why can't I dye my fur tho?" Her mother sighed again. "Because, savannah I don't want you to dye your fur. A harsh colour like that" wishing that her daughter wasn't so stubborn sometimes.

"But, it's my fur and body. I should decide what I want to do with my body" shooting her mother a stubborn look. Mrs reed froze, she sighed once more realizing that savannah was right.

"Ok.Ok.." finally giving up. "But, savannah there is no need to dye your fur. It's already gorgeous the way it is" looking at her softly. Hoping that she understand.

"...but" she pouted a bit.

"No, buts savvy" her mother said in a stern tone. She sighed in defeat, sadden she couldn't dye her fur.

"Alright..." she looked at her mother. "And mom?" Mrs. Reed raised her brow looking at her. "My friends are picking me up tomorrow " she then said " they'll be picking me up, with there chauffeur today" surprising her mom. "They have a chauffeur.?" Looking at her daughter wondering wondering what kind of people she hang out with. Savannah nodded.

"Uh. Yea mom a lot of people have some here...I think.." using her paw to rub her head before pausing for a moment.

—————————————————————

Savannah gently paced around in her room waiting, while holding the home phone.

"Hey you've reached leon, leave a message"

*beep*

"Oh..uh Hey leo this is savvy. Just wanting to call you and say my mom said yes" looking around awkwardly. "So you can pick me up tomorrow, so cya later I guess?" Saying the last bit awkwardly, Savannah cringed quickly hanging up.

'Cya later I guess?' She held the phone tightly feeling embarrassment run through her. 'Who says that!?' She quickly put the home phone back hoping that leo didn't respond right away.

—————————————————————
Few hours later
—————————————————————

"...mm...this look make me look huge..." she murmured ashamed at how she looked. Trying on her next outfit she went to look again. "My stomach.." looking down at how it popped out a bit,

Trying on the pink outfit next. "Why dose this make my, thighs so big.." looking surprised at how they look. She walked away from her closet mirror to her other one.

"The other girls are skinner then me..." gently patting down at her stomach. Not noticing her mother walk in, "you say something savvy?" Looking at her daughter a bit worried.

Savannah jumped in shock, snapping her head quickly towards her mother. "No. No nothing mom" shaking her head to let her mother know that she's okay.

Mrs.reed did not look a bit convinced at what she said. "Well...okay, I'm just letting you know suppers ready...it's pasta and vegetarian sauce.."
But Savannah shook her head no gently.

"No...it's okay mom I'm not really...hungry right now" her mother still did not look convinced, but gently nodded Anyways. "Ok love...it ready when you are" she sent her a worried look before leaving the room quietly.

"Thanks mom..." she quietly called out. Before looking at herself in the mirror gently grabbing her stomach, she bit her lip feeling nothing but disgusted at how 'fat' she looked.

'Dog....why am I so fat...'

—————————————————————
The next day
—————————————————————

Savannah came speeding down the stairs quickly. Running past her parents.

"Bye mom, bye dad" she quickly ran past them surprising them.

Mrs.reed quickly called out towards her. "Savannah wait" Savannah stopped in her tracks, then walked back towards them. "Aren't you going to have any breakfast, before you go?" She asked. Savannah shook her head. "Uhm No. Im not hungry bye" she tried to run off again, only to be stop by mr.reed.

"But, Savannah it's your favourite" he showed her the plate. "Pop tarts" Seeing a few pop tarts on the plate Savannah shook her head once more. "No thanks" running away hoping her parents didn't call her one more time.

Mrs.reed cut her off. "Savannah, come over here please"

"Ugh. What mom.?" Annoyed that her parents kept stoping her. Mrs reed looked shocked at her attitude. "What is with your tone, your turning into a cheeky teenager" making Savannah flinch a bit.

She put her head down. "Sorry mom"

Mrs,reed sighed.

"Savannah,please eat some breakfast honey. You didn't have anything to eat yesterday..." remembering that her daughter didn't come out to eat yesterday night.

"But mom, I told you I'm not hungry tho..."
Mrs.reed raised her brow.

"Savannah. It's impossible to not go hungry after not eating in 12 hours" then a worried look appeared on her face again "is something wrong..?"

She shook her head. Not wanting to worry her parents. "No mom I'm fine, I'm just...nervous.." hoping they bought her lie. A blank look appeared on Mrs.reed face showing she didn't believe her. "Nervous...honey please just a glass of juice or a small granola bar on your way out" hoping her daughter would just eat.

"Uh..I'll just grab a bottle of juice on my out.." She walked towards her mother kissing her on the cheek.

"Bye mom"

Walking towards her father doing the same.
"Bye dad" before speeding away. "Bye...honey" he waved at her, he than looked worried looking at his wife, they shared the same look together.

—————————————————————

Savannah walked into the kitchen, walking past the fridge she looked at it. 'Their so much sugar in juice tho..." she thought a bit disgusted. Before shaking her head not wanting to gain more weight then she already has.

'Forget it..'

She quickly left the kitchen heading towards the door.

—————————————————————

She closed the door behind her. Looking up she gasped at seeing the jeep in shock.

Leon popped his head out the passenger side. "Hey savvy" he waved towards her. Gabe poked his head out the backseat "savvy" smiling at her. She walked towards the jeep In shock.

"Wow...this is your car..?" In awe at what she was seeing.

"Uh yea. My dads actually tho soo" rubbing his head a bit awkwardly. "It's amazing!" She said towards him. He chuckled "why thank you...it even has a fridge" he joked getting out.

They heard a cough making them look towards the chauffeur. "Mr.Davis, are we leaving?"

Leon coughed. "Yea right, and savvy this is my escort and driver sorpheus" pointing his head towards him.

"Please to meet you miss Savannah" bowing his head towards her, She looked embarrassed.
"O-oh Well it's nice to meet you to" not used to being treated like this.

Leon looked at her saying. "Sorphues will be leading you into the back with gabe" he got into the jeep again.

"Follow me miss Savannah" going around the jeep, she followed in suit. He open the door for her. "Right in here miss. Savannah" seeing gabe in their who waved at her, she quickly got in their before saying.

"Thanks" sitting down by gabe.

He went around the jeep into the driver side sitting down.

"Are we all ready kids?" He said buckling up.

"Yep" sav and gabe said at the same time.

Leon nodded. "Yes sorphues"

"Then we shall be on our way then" sorphues said, as he began to slowly back out of the driveway.

They drove away.

—————————————————————

Sorphues slowed the car down in the parking lot. They jumped out when the jeeped stoped. "So savvy. What your mom say about dying your fur?" As they started walking to get inside the mall. "Yea. What did she say" Leon asked Savannah curiously.

"Well..." she stopped, walking making them also stop.

"She uh said...no" she murmured a bit awkwardly.

"Oh..." gabe said a bit awkwardly. Rubbing his head leon walked towards her. "Well you know...you don't have to dye your fur to be beautiful" he said towards her.

"Just need a new clothing style that's all" giving her a look of kindness. Gabriel nodded his head "yea your fine with the way you are" smiling at her, before gently patting her head.

"Well...if you say so" smiling a tiny bit before gently pushing away gabes paw.

"Well. Their no point in standing around here for nothing" Leon said as he started to walk again. "Let's get you a new wardrobe" walking ahead of them. "Woo let's go sav" catching up towards Leon. She couldn't help but laugh a bit. "You guys wait for me" running to catch up towards them.

—————————————————————

Savannah gasped and looked at all the stores in excitement.

"Wooo" she said before spotting a store to check out, running off quickly shocking both Leon and Gabriel. They looked at each other quickly before running off towards her.

Leaving sorphues behind accidentally.

—————————————————————
Little montage of them in the mall
—————————————————————

Savannah looked at all the outfits in excitement her tail waging nonstop, she began grabbing some to try them on.

She ran into the changing room as Gabriel and Leon went to go sit down, finally able to catch up to her at last.

She came out in the outfit and looked at them. They looked at each other and shook their heads no.

Savannah nodded then went back in to go try on more outfits.

Coming out with a flower and scarf and a pink outfit she looked at them. They looked at each other once more before nodding their head yes smiling. Savannah nodded her head excitedly as they went up to the cashier to but the outfit she chose.

The cashier gave the bag to them as they finish paying.

They went to go look at a next store as Leon held the bag.

"Wohooo" Savannah yelled excited at she ran past other animals. Leon and Gabriel ran after her trying not to bump into other animals.

Sorphues ran trying to keep up, while holding boxes and bags. Trying his best not to drop any of them.

Store after store Savannah tried on new outfits. As they would shake their head yes and no to a few, Savannah came out holding a pink skirt excitedly liking it. They went to pay for the outfits she chose.

She ran out once more. As gabe and leon were holding more and more bags with the help of sorphues.

"Woooo!" She yelled excitedly, as she almost bumped into more animals there. While trying to get to the next store.

"Savvy wait!" Leon yelled struggling with gabe to keep up, with how heavy the bags were getting.
At the more stores they went to gabe, Leon and sorphues struggling to keep up with Savannah as she was shopping like no tomorrow.

—————————————————————

Savannah sat down on a bench a bit winded at how much running she had done. "Whew..."
Gabe and Leon finally catches up out of breath.

"I...said...to...wait.." putting the bags down to sit down, while gabe sat down out of breath with sore arms.

"Remind me to never take you shopping again.." Leon said in a joking tone to rest his sore legs and arms. She looked at her with an apologetic look.

"Sorry..." wincing a bit seeing how winded they are.

"Honestly sav....you'll look a lot better with the wardrobe of yours. Can't wait to see the look of Bryce face on Monday.."

Gabriel nodded. "Yep...look out bryce the Savannah you see...is the Savannah you no longer knew.." he murmured the last bit quietly.

—————————————————————

[ update : so...to whoever reads this, ur probably wondering why I haven't had her fur dyed...but you will see in the next up coming chapters but anyway I hope u have a good day,evening or night :) ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 403 16
Y/N L/N moved to California last year, His assimilation to the LA lifestyle has been rocky in the nicest way. With absent parent at home, He doesn't...
4.6K 95 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
16.7K 274 17
❝𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚎 ****! ❞ ❝𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜❞ ----- 𝗦𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀, an eleven year old from Seattle, bumps into someone from her past. Will...
118K 3.9K 55
"I really do love you. It didn't start in a good place, I admit, but these feelings I've grown for you are very much real!" said Maddy, crying. "And...