•[ best frienemies forever | hugs and disses ]•

"The king bee...?" She said to them. He nodded towards her. "Yep, that guy over there is the king bee of this school..." She looked at him, then at the blond cat again. '...why dose he seems so familiar...' the blond cat looking familiar to her. Savannah stopped thinking when she noticed a group of girls coming around the corner gossiping away, People around them went to hush voices again noticing them.

"And those girls?" She asked watching the husky throw herself onto the blond cat, making out with him aggressively. Gabe and Leo made a disgusted face at that. "Those would be the other popular kids the Barbie girls..." Gabe said this time. "Melissa being the one you see chewing his face off is the leader. And captain of the cheer team..." Leo faked a barf. "Cover your eyes folks, before you get anymore scar'ed then you already are" He quickly looked away. Savannah let out a small cough looking away.

"Okkk then..." She said awkwardly said. She shook her head quickly, remembering what she was asking them. "Right but can I ask you guys something?" She asked curiously. They looked at her nodding. "Right sorry you were asking us something earlier, sorry" Leo said apologetic, she gently shook her head. "Nah it's alright your just warning me who to watch out for" she shrugged not really bother, Leon nodded his head.

"So, what was it that you wanted to ask us?" He asked realizing he was being a bit rude by repeatedly cutting her off by accident.

"Do you guys know someone named Brycen hayes?" They flinched and went wide eyed as she said that. "Brycen hayes..." Leo asked looking at gabe in confusion. Gabe looked back at him with confusion then at savannah. "Uh yea...but we know him a 'Bryce', not Brycen" he said wincing.

Savannah perked up as he said that. "Oh well that's great! you can lead me to him" they looked at each other with shock, with their eyebrows furrowed a bit. "Uhhh" they both said, Savannah tilted her head in confusion. "What?" Leo coughed into his paw. Gabe suddenly asked, "Savannah...question?" She looked at him confused, the said. "Uh yea?" He looked at her.

"Do you know Bryce hayes?" He asked a little worried. She nodded, "of course I do we're bffl" She said smiling happily, Gabe and Leo just looked confused at that. "best friends for life" she explained to them seeing there confused faces, there eyes widen in shock as she said this. "Best friends for life...?" Leo asked confused. Savannah nodded once more. "Mhm, me and Brycen known each other since we were a pup and kit" she said to them shocking them even more.

"Wait wait wait" Gabe finally said after a few moments of awkward silence. Savannah tilted head slightly confused. "You knew Bryce hayes, all the way back then, even in elementary?" He asked shocked. "Uh yea, is there something wrong with that?" They looked at eachother with a wince before they turned back to Savannah, giving her a slight look of sympathy.

Leo then sighed, giving her a look of pity. "Look sav, was Bryce different at all back then?" He asked. "What do you mean different?" She asked him, not liking where this was going. "I mean like was he 'kinder' back then?"

"I'm sorry?"

Gabe gave sav a look. "Look savannah, whatever Bryce was like back then...we don't think he not who he is anymore" savannah furrowed her eyebrows at what they said. "What do you mean 'he isn't he used to be anymore'...?"
"Savannah, Bryce is the most popular guy at school right now, he's the king bee." Leo said bluntly, towards her. "And he's really rude and mean"

"I-I...what?" She looked shocked at what they were saying.

Gabe nodded his head, agreeing with Leo "Yea, like he framed me last year for cheating, making me fail my math test, then had to me sent to summer school because of him" he grumbled, while sighing angrily. Shocking her even more. But at the same time. She began to feel some anger boil in her stomach, about how they were talking about childhood friend.